everseeking

Jerry Alan Johnson books

Guest sykkelpump

Damn, guys. Do you really need to insult her?

actually I see it the other way around.she is underestimating and insulting peoples intelligence by telling all the bullshit she does.I think I have made my point.no reason to contuinue this forever.I know she will do it,cause its her job.

ps,when does she work as a nurse?seems like she is hijacking threads here with self promotion 24/7

Edited by sykkelpump

Scotty, that's not deliberate/intentional. I don't wake up with a goal to insult a set of women every morning. I find the way she markets herself at the cost of others very cheap. JAJ is a close friend and like family and I find her way of talking offensive. He did laugh away her claims to getting his students hung over with a laugh but I find her attempts to promote KAP at the cost of someone else very deliberate.

So, does that mean you agree with the way she markets herself...on this JAJ thread? Ok, you have your opinion and I have mine, that including the topic of insult.

Anyway, I am going to take Jerry's advice and not pay attention to Mama's blabbering any more.

Maybe you could ask that close friend who's like family when he's going to release his neigong book?

Senseikarma,

I respect that you're so close to JAJ, and am glad we've communicated privately. Nice to know all of us Taoist enthusiasts are connected in some way or another.

Personally (as a bystander :ninja: ), I was a bit surprised when she said basically, "we are taking JAJ's students away". It was a rude way to advertise.

Yet, I think she has good and big energy, and that she is motivated mostly to help and have fun.

Everyone is entitled to their own way of treating others, but it seems like insulting her isn't really the right thing to do. I really doubt this will happen, but what if it hurt her feelings to the point where she committed suicide? You never know! Then all of the disagreements really pale in comparison to the reality of the situation...

It's one thing to disagree, and another to be mean.

I wonder how much better off the world would be if people forgot about spirituality and just tried to be COURTEOUS.

Personally, when I find something offensive here, I try to use it as an opportunity to learn about myself.

Scotty, that's not deliberate/intentional. I don't wake up with a goal to insult a set of women every morning. I find the way she markets herself at the cost of others very cheap. JAJ is a close friend and like family and I find her way of talking offensive. He did laugh away her claims to getting his students hung over with a laugh but I find her attempts to promote KAP at the cost of someone else very deliberate.

So, does that mean you agree with the way she markets herself...on this JAJ thread? Ok, you have your opinion and I have mine, that including the topic of insult.

Anyway, I am going to take Jerry's advice and not pay attention to Mama's blabbering any more.

Quote:

i will never understand why people think ridiculing others is a way to promote community and further understanding and knowledge. or why the herd/crowd mentality is roused up so people can attack others en masse to prove their point?

An Older Quote:

A couple of his Daoism students and medical qigong students are now studying with Sant/KAP cause they get so much more power and understanding and gentle treatment.(Also far less expensive and more personal relationship) Santi and I did a long distance shakti meditation for some of Johnson's crew and left them stunned and hung over. Yeah...I am self promoting here but lets call things as it is. They are still talking about it and Santi and I were not even putting a lot effort into it.

Do you think before you talk or...if this in not a bundle of contradiction, then what is? Are you trying to share your knowledge here? Are you trying to help or heal people here? What exactly are you trying to do here? You think you can twist stories and no one will notice? Yes, trying to mobilize your army with those feel gooders for cat and others was a good attempt. Have seen much better in my long corporate career :D

hey...i fucked up...spoke out of turn...mea culpa...if this is what this whole thing is all about, my apologies.

i told you i have a big ego... :P

no healing going on here that i can see. if you express corporate cynicism at my genuine expression i cant do anything about that. doesn't make anything that i have said about people attacking others bums less significant...

You gotten such entertainment out of exposing me and putting me in my place. Good for you.

I did not say we were taking his students away. Again please re-read my posts. Some of those students have taken KAP and have gone on to further study with Johnson to learn more about medical qigong. Some of his students have gone on to study KAP. It's the nature of the seminar business.

So i spoke out of turn in one paragraph and no one remembers me praising Johnson and his programs/his students/his books/his DVDs in other paragraphs? No one remembers me saying pay for his work, not download it off the internet for free as some were advising to do? Did someone remember I will review the books with an interested student and review the current syllabus with them? I suppose he didn't get that report at all I imagine.

Edited by ShaktiMama

Senseikarma,

I respect that you're so close to JAJ, and am glad we've communicated privately. Nice to know all of us Taoist enthusiasts are connected in some way or another.

Personally (as a bystander :ninja: ), I was a bit surprised when she said basically, "we are taking JAJ's students away". It was a rude way to advertise.

Yet, I think she has good and big energy, and that she is motivated mostly to help and have fun.

Everyone is entitled to their own way of treating others, but it seems like insulting her isn't really the right thing to do. I really doubt this will happen, but what if it hurt her feelings to the point where she committed suicide? You never know! Then all of the disagreements really pale in comparison to the reality of the situation...

thanks, Scotty, but I have been attacked by far worse. :) I have gotten used to it because I am a different kind of teacher than people expect. I am more amused by the intensity and harshness of it all. People get all huffy and puffy and like to ride out on big white horses and protect their lineages. I asked for it. I should have known better. :blush:

I will reiterate that it does concern me how others who are learners are attacked if they speak up for me. that is not a good or wholesome thing. when you get into lineage/tribal stuff people tend to get into extremes of emotion quickly...

the marketing complaints...eh....shrug... it's not about the money or promoting a business but some people just won't believe it. the investment in time here is inefficient for promoting a business. if it was just about the business and promoting, this forum is a very bad return on investment and I would have left in the first week of being here.

thanks for you concern. you are a peach. ^_^

Edited by ShaktiMama

A few parting jokes...

Senseikarma: I have a head

Shaktimama: My head is bigger than yours

Senseikarma: I have big feet

Shaktimama: My feet are bigger and make a deeper impression when placed on shit

Senseikarma: I have shit in my head

Shaktimama: I have more shit, different varieties of shit and better smelling shit. I am superior, know well, perfect. You have bad energy.

haha! :lol: one-upmanship at it's finest!

Maybe you could ask that close friend who's like family when he's going to release his neigong book?

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, senseikarma and sykkelpump-

It is without question that ShaktiMama has given more thorough answers to my questions in this thread than anyone else. If She is 'hijacking this thread' for self promotion, than you two have definitely 'hijacked this thread' with your criticisms of her.

Could you maybe give some more info about the subject at hand? It's like you guys are Ego tripping at the gates of hell.

Hate Her-fine, that's your prerogative. But share some stories about JAJ, or something along the lines of this thread, PLEASE!

Why don't you start a "Hate on ShaktiMama" thread (or whatever you want to call it), so that when those of us interested in JAJ's 'stuff' read this thread, we don't have to sort through your attacks.

Shit guys, did we forget to take our Ritalin? Can't stay on track?

You come off FAR worse making posts that are nothing but attacks, some even devoid of information--than She does for 'self promoting' while sharing her experiences and knowledge of the subject matter.

I STARTED THIS THREAD TO FIND OUT ABOUT JERRY ALAN JOHNSON AND HIS BOOKS, AND SO FAR, SHAKTIMAMA HAS SHARED THE MOST.

Would you guys PLEASE open up more and talk about him? PLEASE?

As for the downloading of his stuff for free, I wish. Money is tight for me right now. But I didn't download any of his stuff for free, I paid for the music.

And I look forward to going over Sifu Johnson's books with you ShaktiMama, I REALLY appreciate the offer. And I don't want to be much more 'enlightened' than I already am, as I find it frustrating enough having to appeal to people's ego's (and games) constantly, in order to get at the truth. Such is life, as grandpa used to say ;-) I will be working on getting my K on and other energetic stuff before too long though.

Anyhow, video summarizes my thoughts ;-)

IT IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE. The fact that I laughed at it probably attests to my lack of something that ends in y-spirituality, maturity, humility, etc..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQRbDSwZIME

Guest sykkelpump

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, senseikarma and sykkelpump-

It is without question that ShaktiMama has given more thorough answers to my questions in this thread than anyone else. If She is 'hijacking this thread' for self promotion, than you two have definitely 'hijacked this thread' with your criticisms of her.

Could you maybe give some more info about the subject at hand? It's like you guys are Ego tripping at the gates of hell.

Hate Her-fine, that's your prerogative. But share some stories about JAJ, or something along the lines of this thread, PLEASE!

Why don't you start a "Hate on ShaktiMama" thread (or whatever you want to call it), so that when those of us interested in JAJ's 'stuff' read this thread, we don't have to sort through your attacks.

Shit guys, did we forget to take our Ritalin? Can't stay on track?

You come off FAR worse making posts that are nothing but attacks, some even devoid of information--than She does for 'self promoting' while sharing her experiences and knowledge of the subject matter.

I STARTED THIS THREAD TO FIND OUT ABOUT JERRY ALAN JOHNSON AND HIS BOOKS, AND SO FAR, SHAKTIMAMA HAS SHARED THE MOST.

Would you guys PLEASE open up more and talk about him? PLEASE?

As for the downloading of his stuff for free, I wish. Money is tight for me right now. But I didn't download any of his stuff for free, I paid for the music.

And I look forward to going over Sifu Johnson's books with you ShaktiMama, I REALLY appreciate the offer. And I don't want to be much more 'enlightened' than I already am, as I find it frustrating enough having to appeal to people's ego's (and games) constantly, in order to get at the truth. Such is life, as grandpa used to say ;-) I will be working on getting my K on and other energetic stuff before too long though.

Anyhow, video summarizes my thoughts ;-)

IT IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE. The fact that I laughed at it probably attests to my lack of something that ends in y-spirituality, maturity, humility, etc..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQRbDSwZIME

well,i told you how to download it for free if that counts for information.your choice.It aint worth buying.what did shakthimama learn you exactly?that kap is better?when we posted some critism on that,she tried to be "good nurse again",use your brain.And good luck.there is no secret forms,no secret breathing method that gonna give you kundalini awakening or other powers over night.the best cultivation method are free. meditation is all you need.most people get sideracked by people selling diffrent systems and if they do diffrent systems long enough they often give up,or they might understand that meditation is the way.

Belive me if I could go back again 20 years,I would have started meditation(a lot of people have no clue about what meditation is and what it does) and never done anything else.I have tried seriously most well known systems out there and others for about 14 years,before I understand that every breathing method and movements in chi kung,qi gong,nei kung,yoga is mostly to recreate things that happens naturally in meditation.the problem is it is not natural to recreate it this way.not every prosess works in reverse.

now I was off track again and will go take my ritalin as you said

Edited by sykkelpump

Belive me if I could go back again 20 years,I would have started meditation(a lot of people have no clue about what meditation is and what it does) and never done anything else.I have tried seriously most well known systems out there and others for about 14 years,before I understand that every breathing method and movements in chi kung,qi gong,nei kung,yoga is mostly to recreate things that happens naturally in meditation.the problem is it is not natural to recreate it this way.not every prosess works in reverse.

now I was off track again and will go take my ritalin as you said

sykkelpump, thank you.

Sykkelpump-thanks for the reply.

When you say meditation is the way, what type/method/etc? Where to learn it?

Also, its the way to what, exactly?

Thanks;-)

Nate-

Guest sykkelpump

Sykkelpump-thanks for the reply.

When you say meditation is the way, what type/method/etc? Where to learn it?

Also, its the way to what, exactly?

Thanks;-)

Na

Its the way to generate chi and open up your channels and spiritual development(kundalini,micro cosmic orbit ,embryonic breathing,healing abilities,superpowers you name it,meditators usually dont focus on it,they just take it as natural things that happen on the path)

lots of good info on meditationexpert.com

meditation needs practice to master,daily practice.if you skip some days here and there you wont grow,or stop the "monkey mind".always best in the morning,but it is worth it.

As far as I know it is the only way to reach enlightenment.this is my favorite meditation:

http://www.dhammasukha.org/Study/Books/Pdf/The%20Anapanasati%20Sutta%202.pdf

best explanation on how to do anapanasati that I know of.

This is a most wonderful book. It is so simple, that most people think it's too basic. But in fact, I believe it is very advanced.

Its the way to generate chi and open up your channels and spiritual development(kundalini,micro cosmic orbit ,embryonic breathing,healing abilities,superpowers you name it,meditators usually dont focus on it,they just take it as natural things that happen on the path)

lots of good info on meditationexpert.com

meditation needs practice to master,daily practice.if you skip some days here and there you wont grow,or stop the "monkey mind".always best in the morning,but it is worth it.

As far as I know it is the only way to reach enlightenment.this is my favorite meditation:

http://www.dhammasukha.org/Study/Books/Pdf/The%20Anapanasati%20Sutta%202.pdf

best explanation on how to do anapanasati that I know of.

Guest sykkelpump

This is a most wonderful book. It is so simple, that most people think it's too basic. But in fact, I believe it is very advanced.

Yes a special book,I wish they teached this at school all over the world.I would like to see the effect after a while

Edited by sykkelpump

You are like a termit that never gives up.why dont you back up your skills with som action.since you dont do things for money.why dont you give us proof of your skills.you recently wrote this:

"

A couple of his Daoism students and medical qigong students are now studying with Sant/KAP cause they get so much more power and understanding and gentle treatment.(Also far less expensive and more personal relationship) Santi and I did a long distance shakti meditation for some of Johnson's crew and left them stunned and hung over. Yeah...I am self promoting here but lets call things as it is. They are still talking about it and Santi and I were not even putting a lot effort into it"

so why dont you give everybody in this thread including me a long distance shakti meditation and leave us stunned and hang over.like you say it doesnt cost you any effort.

CAN YOU DO THAT?

I have a feeling you will come up with some exuses for not doing that.

You are more than welcome to join us when we do free shaktipats. And You are more than welcome to come train with me.

actually I see it the other way around.she is underestimating and insulting peoples intelligence by telling all the bullshit she does.I think I have made my point.no reason to contuinue this forever.I know she will do it,cause its her job.

ps,when does she work as a nurse?seems like she is hijacking threads here with self promotion 24/7

What is the Bullshit?

When are you coming to see me or susan so you can determine for yourself if we are bullshit?

• Like 1

Senseikarma,

I have no interest in taking his students.

Or anyones students.

Guest sykkelpump

What is the Bullshit?

When are you coming to see me or susan so you can determine for yourself if we are bullshit?

I am doing fine on my own.go try impress some others

Edited by sykkelpump

Guest sykkelpump

Coward : )

you always want the last word,better for the business?.or is it a sign of a spiritual master.

You come and see me if you want,you have an open invitation.

you always want the last word,better for the business?.or is it a sign of a spiritual master.

You come and see me if you want,you have an open invitation.

I am not in it for business mate.

I am not here for business either.

You Insult susan & me and you claim bullshit. I ask you to show me you don't or wont. So again where is the bullshit? You afraid of coming to see me?

As for the JAJ I think he has a great program. I have said this before.

I personally do not resonate with JAJ. But I wont deny that he has great information.

Guest sykkelpump

I am not in it for business mate.

I am not here for business either.

You Insult susan & me and you claim bullshit. I ask you to show me you don't or wont. So again where is the bullshit? You afraid of coming to see me?

As for the JAJ I think he has a great program. I have said this before.

I personally do not resonate with JAJ. But I wont deny that he has great information.

what should I be afraid of?

when you read what I have wrote here about Kap,what makes you think I want to see you??you dont seem to be very bright.

I certanly wont travel half across the world to meet you and I would not have time to do it even if I wanted.

If you want to meet,you can come and see me

what should I be afraid of?

when you read what I have wrote here about Kap,what makes you think I want to see you??you dont seem to be very bright.

I certanly wont travel half across the world to meet you and I would not have time to do it even if I wanted.

If you want to meet,you can come and see me

Well its easy to talk trash from across the pond.

Yet I see you doing nothing but "type type type"

:lol:

Hello TTBums, do any of you have any of these books by Jerry Alan Johnson? Specifically the Qi Gong books/series, and the books in the second link.

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/catalog.php

http://www.daoistmagic.com/info.php?i=2191

I would very much appreciate it if anyone has ANY input, via post or PM about Jerry Alan Johnson and these books he wrote. I have his books, 'The Essence of Internal Martial Arts', volumes 1 and 2. I really like them, and I'd like to know what people think about these other books, and the man in general. Any thoughts, experiences, etc..regardless of whether it be about him, Mao Shan, whatever.

I tried searching the archives for an old thread about him, but couldn't find it.

any input appreciated.

Thanks--

Nate-

hi my friend :),,.....my name is Panos...iam a new member here.....

i have a big variaty of qigong books...but i dont have the 'The Essence of Internal Martial Arts', volumes 1 and 2 of Jerry alan johnson...because i live in Greece it is very difficult to buy them.......iam very interesting to have a copy from you of these books and i can give you something that you dont have.....i have almost every book of Jerry alan in pdf format...or i can scan something for you....:) i have also the pakua chang qigong vol 1,2,3 from the same author but they are in french...anyway....i will be happy if somehow i get these 2 volumes

thanks.........

Panos