everseeking

Jerry Alan Johnson books

Guest sykkelpump

question for stigeward after giving me warning

what is it you think is so insulting?

If you let people here bragging and lie about their skills just for selleing a product.and I am not allowed to give a little balance to their lies and repeating self promotion and make some critical comments.then I dont want to be on this forum anyway.

people need to use their head a little more here,dont belive every fantasy story that are told here just because somebody calls them selves a teacher.

there is a reason that serious teachers with real healing abilities dont come here speaking highly about themselves and posting stupid self promotion like this here.

If you let people here bragging and lie about their skills just for selleing a product.and I am not allowed to give a little balance to their lies and repeating self promotion and make some critical comments.then I dont want to be on this forum anyway.

people need to use their head a little more here,dont belive every fantasy story that are told here just because somebody calls them selves a teacher.

there is a reason that serious teachers with real healing abilities dont come here speaking highly about themselves and posting stupid self promotion like this here.

Seeing that you prefer to make your warning public rather then the discreet PM I sent you, posting that someone else's comments are ... let me see ... "bullshit", "crap", "shit". Is, in my opinion, insulting. You are most welcome, and even encouraged, to "give a little balance" to other people's self-claims. But surely we can do so in a way that isn't trying to drag the other person down in a derogatory way.

For balance, I am sure Shaktimama has enough self-understanding to realize that her desire to "stand out of the crowd" is what is drawing these sorts of comments to herself. Self-promotion certainly has a way of getting a rise out of other people.

If you, or anyone else, has any comments about any moderation action then you are encouraged to make comments in the Forum and Tech Support

:D

Seeing that you prefer to make your warning public rather then the discreet PM I sent you, posting that someone else's comments are ... let me see ... "bullshit", "crap", "shit". Is, in my opinion, insulting.

Is it still insulting if it's the truth?

Guest sykkelpump

Seeing that you prefer to make your warning public rather then the discreet PM I sent you, posting that someone else's comments are ... let me see ... "bullshit", "crap", "shit". Is, in my opinion, insulting. You are most welcome, and even encouraged, to "give a little balance" to other people's self-claims. But surely we can do so in a way that isn't trying to drag the other person down in a derogatory way.

For balance, I am sure Shaktimama has enough self-understanding to realize that her desire to "stand out of the crowd" is what is drawing these sorts of comments to herself. Self-promotion certainly has a way of getting a rise out of other people.

If you, or anyone else, has any comments about any moderation action then you are encouraged to make comments in the Forum and Tech Support

so lie (stand out of the crowd?) is ok,but use the word bullshit and you will be banned.this forum has become a joke

Edited by sykkelpump

Oppose other peoples' view all you want, get passionate and controversial even, let's just lift the conversation away from personal attacks and insults of derogatory nature.

And again for balance, let's also keep in mind that if you try and make yourself look number one then there will always be someone who will try and argue that you are number two (or worse lol) as we have seen in this thread.

Our Moderation Guidelines are clearly established and will be enforced. If you don't want to follow our rules that's OK, either provide constructive advice on how we can improve our guidelines or exercise your free liberty by choosing not to come here.

Now I apologize to the flow of the thread. If you wish to make further comments please do so in the Forum and Tech Support.

How do we Lie? What is the Bullshit? What is the Product?

so lie (stand out of the crowd?) is ok,but use the word bullshit and you will be banned.this forum has become a joke

What is the Lie?

Guest sykkelpump

What is the Lie?

Confused santiago?

Well read what I write,i think i have made my point

Off course we can continue this forever if you want,and I can feed it to you with a teaspoon

How do we Lie? What is the Bullshit? What is the Product?

Heya Vaj ... with all due respect you and Shaktimama are very forward about offering your KAP services here. Nothing "wrong" with that, but I am sure you can understand how others might feel about it.

Perhaps this could be an opportunity to reflect on how you and Shaktimama can contribute to TTBs in a way that prevents this sort of disturbance. Perhaps you should also consider seriously talking to Sean about advertising as we have previously discussed.

Okay, no one seems to listen to me-

I STARTED THIS THREAD> IT'S ABOUT JERRY ALAN JOHNSON, HIS BOOKS, AND HIM IN GENERAL.

PLEASE, STOP THIS ARGUMENT. TALK ABOUT JERRY ALAN JOHNSON, HIS BOOKS, ETC.

ONCE YOU HAVE TYPED ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM, GTFO.

CAN YOU ALL NOT EVEN BE IN AN INTERNET FORUM WITHOUT ARGUING?

WHY NOT EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS SO YOU CAN ARGUE 24/7.

I REALIZE YOU ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELVES, BUT MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN TREAD ABOUT FOR THAT. ITS LIKE A COUPLE KIDS RUNNING THROUGH EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE, FIGHTING.

WELL, SOMONE NEEDS TO EITHER SEND YOU EACH TO YOUR OWN ROOM OR PADDLE YOUR ASSES!

Please, may we please now share our info/experiences/stories/hearsay about JAJ? Without arguing?

Shit guys.

THIS ISN"T THE DAMN JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK ABOUT JERRY ALAN JOHNSON, HIS BOOKS, ETC.

ONCE YOU HAVE TYPED ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM, GTFO.

Ok, I studied with him for a fortnight but with this kind of an attitude, its a waste of time to respond to you. You still think you deserve a response?

Heya Vaj ... with all due respect you and Shaktimama are very forward about offering your KAP services here. Nothing "wrong" with that, but I am sure you can understand how others might feel about it.

Perhaps this could be an opportunity to reflect on how you and Shaktimama can contribute to TTBs in a way that prevents this sort of disturbance. Perhaps you should also consider seriously talking to Sean about advertising as we have previously discussed.

Yes i Have gotten response from Sean and we will when we can.

Thanks.

S

Ok, I studied with him for a fortnight but with this kind of an attitude, its a waste of time to respond to you. You still think you deserve a response?

My all caps rant was not directed at/toward you. It was specifically aimed at the persons who have come on here pick a fight with ShaktiMama, who then responded likewise in defense/attack/what have you, and so the back and forth goes for a while, then Santi comes on here and defends what was being said about him, he makes his own claims, ...its all in this thread.

I was trying to point out that this thread is about (as per the title) Jerry Alan Johnson books, and therefore any posts that are made should sensibly be about Master Jerry Johnson, not anything unrelated to that.

As for me saying to 'post what you have to say and GTFO', what I mean by that is that if Sensaikarma and sykkelpump cant get along with Santi and ShaktiMama, then all four should stick to the point (of this thread) and please, please, please share what they have to say about JAJ, his books, experinces/stories about him, etc. ----

And NOT get sidetracked by how much of an idiot/liar/wimp/con artist/etc.. they think the other person is.

I mean, in the world I live in, I have to get along professionally with people that I basically wouldn't pee on if they were burning to death.

Then I come to this place of reprieve, a discussion board about spirituality and energy practices, and its as if there are angry teenagers blasting through each thread.

Can't we all just get along?

To be fair, ShaktiMama has given a lot of info in the good Dr., and it seemed to me that she was sort of ambushed by others.

But still, maybe she and Santi could ignore the critics.

Or whatever.

I just really want to know all I can about Master Jarry Alan Johnson, and I think there is like, 1 whole page of nothing but arguing back and forth.

Lets all just keep our swords in their scabbards and have a cup of tea while we share what we have to share?

And jijujitsu, I would very much appreciate if you would please share some of your knowledge/experiences with JAJ with us.

Thank you!! That was awesome. I really resonate with Dr. JAJ, I admire him and hope to meet him some day. And learn from him if ever possible.

I just wish that interview didn't cut out.

Thanks---

Nate

Thank you!! That was awesome. I really resonate with Dr. JAJ, I admire him and hope to meet him some day. And learn from him if ever possible.

I just wish that interview didn't cut out.

Thanks---

Nate

Yeah, that was great! Very informative. We need to start Tao Bums Radio or something, to conduct interviews with people like JAJ. I could've listened to him for two more hours. Now I want to buy all his books.

Maybe Lama Tantrapa will come by and tell us what got cut out at the end.

Guest C Yu C He Taiji

I really liked the interview too, he reminded me very strongly of Max, the way he talked and what he was conveying sounded somehow similiar to what Max talked about on the radio show.

Chris

I got his Hand Seals book from the daoist magic site in the mail yesterday. Not really happy with it, although maybe someone else would be. It really lacks the depth and understanding I was looking for...

I actually have several of his daoist magic books. they're interesting but yeah not a whole lot of depth. My understanding is that they're not meant to stand alone but instead are used in his classes. I would love to get my hands on his medical qigong books though, as well as the nei gong book whenever that comes out.

Hello TTBums, do any of you have any of these books by Jerry Alan Johnson? Specifically the Qi Gong books/series, and the books in the second link.

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/catalog.php

http://www.daoistmagic.com/info.php?i=2191

I would very much appreciate it if anyone has ANY input, via post or PM about Jerry Alan Johnson and these books he wrote. I have his books, 'The Essence of Internal Martial Arts', volumes 1 and 2. I really like them, and I'd like to know what people think about these other books, and the man in general. Any thoughts, experiences, etc..regardless of whether it be about him, Mao Shan, whatever.

I tried searching the archives for an old thread about him, but couldn't find it.

any input appreciated.

Thanks--

Nate-

Here is the right link:

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/medical-qigong-books

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/daoist-books