sabretooth

how to erase bad karma

Greetings..

Not at all. If someone has issues with eating utensils, then it is 'their' issue, not mine..

Be well..

Hey there - I can't tell from your response, but, I agree with you, and wasn't arguing at all ;)

The "feeling guilty" comment was meant in a general way, it wasn't directed at you specifically, Tzu :)

You put it very well, imo.

Greetings..

Hi Brother Crane: I didn't feel as though the 'guilty' remark was directed at me, specifically.. the response was a general commentary.. i am often amused at such debates as 'chopsticks vs. silverware', it is my belief that efficient and sanitary means of getting food to my digestive system is the issue.. by the way, i enjoy the practice of eating with chopsticks, it's a good meditation..

Be well..

That was just so funny for me. Been there, done that.

Going against one's inspirations causes great disharmony.

Peace & Love!

Exactly!!! So.... thats why I never go against my inspiration for women in short skirts! I sense great disharmony in you now Marblehead :P .... get back on that merry-go-round, you know you want to! :D

Greetings..

'chopsticks vs. silverware'

They got metal chopsticks you know. Two birds, one stone.

you literally have a price on your head? what did you do?

inadvertently upset someone , but that little misunderstanding has been cleared up , yet they still want me dead.

So now I am thinking that this situation is karmic , maybe something from a past life.

sabretooth.

Reality is what you make it.

If protection is what you seek, then you have options.

It seems that you are succumbing to a Karmic reckoning of sorts...

if this is the case, then I must show my respect for your confrontation of fear

and bidd you good fortune on universal levels.

Be safe.

Funny thing about fear , you will find that it will either break you or you will deal with it.

I wont deny that I have'nt come close to breaking because I have , but I will be damned if I am going to let something I have'nt done get the better of me and I certaintly wont run from it either.

If these people that work for this criminal organisation want me they can come and get me and we will see how many of them I can kill before they kill me.

To give you an idea how bad a spot I am in,they have the police on the pay roll.

sabretooth.

Here is an actual answer to your original question, Sabretooth...

If you do something "bad", do the exact opposite enough times to overcome the energy pull for the energies to react to your action.

For example if you stole something, start giving to charities and poor people. If you hurt someone physically or emotionally, volunteer at the local hospital to help/comfort people with terminal diseases etc.

Hi Smile,

That is nice, even for a person like myself who doesn't hold to the concept of karma.

Peace & Love!

Karma is very positive. It enables change. Without karma, positive deeds and thoughts will not have

any fruits. That would be very unfortunate. Imagine how sad life would be if all the good that people

do just disappear into nothing.

Karma, whether one believes in it or not, is very fundamental to daily life. We all perform actions.

That in itself is karma. But it goes a little further, and says that these actions will ripen at some

stage in our development, or evolution. They are like seeds. We sow good seeds, we end up

with good harvest. Very simple.

But the belief in Karma alone doesn't work wonders. Imagine you are sowing good seeds all the time and they fall on dead soil and never germinate. Someone might tell you that this is because you have bad Karma... but how could you get rid of it this way? Can be a dilemma, or at least disencouraging.

If you do something "bad", do the exact opposite enough times to overcome the energy pull for the energies to react to your action.

For example if you stole something, start giving to charities and poor people. If you hurt someone physically or emotionally, volunteer at the local hospital to help/comfort people with terminal diseases etc.

I have been told by several psychics and an astrologer that I am here this time round as a healer.

Projecting energy is something that I have been taught to do and can .

I know of people who are very sick with different cancer's , so going by what you have just said if i was to heal these people by sending energy to them I should be able to erase my bad karma ?.

sabretooth.

So when it rains, you don't get wet?

Hi Smile,

That is nice, even for a person like myself who doesn't hold to the concept of karma.

Peace & Love!

Very sensible.

I have been told by several psychics and an astrologer that I am here this time round as a healer.

I know of people who are very sick with different cancer's , so going by what you have just said if i was to heal these people by sending energy to them I should be able to erase my bad karma ?.

sabretooth.

Hey sabretooth, just wondering if you couldn't direct this energy towards those wishing to do you harm thus healing them of their ill will towards you AND creating some good karma at the same time...two birds with one stick maybe...just a thought...I wish you all the best with this.

BLESSINGS!!!

The Law of Universal Energy Response: One's life experience is a perfect match of one's internal energy vibration.

:D

Not if one goes against one's inspiration. I speak from experience. Going against one's inspirations causes great disharmony.

Peace & Love!

I'm not exactly sure how what you have said communicates with what I said. Could you explain further please?

Stig: The Law of Universal Energy Response: One's life experience is a perfect match of one's internal energy vibration.

MH: Not if one goes against one's inspiration. I speak from experience. Going against one's inspirations causes great disharmony.

I'm not exactly sure how what you have said communicates with what I said. Could you explain further please?

Sorry for causing confusion by not expressing myself properly.

One's life experiences, if they are in harmony with one's internal energy vibration, cause no change to that energy vibration. If the experience is not in harmony with one's internal energy vibration the experience will cause a change in the energy vibration - whether it be positive or negative.

Our energy vibrations is the source of our inspirations (we know what we need to do before we think about doing it). If we go against these inspirations will cause disharmony because more likely than not we end up thinking "I should have done this instead of that." We get mad with ourself for not following our inspiration and when we are mad with ourself there is disharmony.

Consideration?

Peace & Love!

sabretooth.

I'm not sure what exactly you did but assuming you hurt someone, then yes, healing others in whatever way you can will help you. If you send energy to people, please consider asking them first if it's ok. It's always advisable to act in tandem with the free will of a person... sometimes they need to go through the process of healing by themselves and learn their own lessons from the experiences that come with it. Also giving them advice on alternative cancer healing using B-17 (Laetrile), Budwig diet, etc will be very helpful.

http://www.cancure.org/choiceoftherapy.htm

Stig: The Law of Universal Energy Response: One's life experience is a perfect match of one's internal energy vibration.

MH: Not if one goes against one's inspiration. I speak from experience. Going against one's inspirations causes great disharmony.

Sorry for causing confusion by not expressing myself properly.

One's life experiences, if they are in harmony with one's internal energy vibration, cause no change to that energy vibration. If the experience is not in harmony with one's internal energy vibration the experience will cause a change in the energy vibration - whether it be positive or negative.

Our energy vibrations is the source of our inspirations (we know what we need to do before we think about doing it). If we go against these inspirations will cause disharmony because more likely than not we end up thinking "I should have done this instead of that." We get mad with ourself for not following our inspiration and when we are mad with ourself there is disharmony.

Consideration?

Peace & Love!

OK so this one is worth hammering out.

Let's assume for the moment that The Law of Universal Energy Response holds true. That one's life experience is a perfect match of one's internal energy vibration.

This implies that life manifesting around the individual is CAUSED or CREATED by the sum energy vibration that the individual is embodying. That life experience is molded by the features of the individual's internal landscape or internal blue-print.

Under this premise there is absolutely no way for one's life experience to NOT be in harmony with one's internal energy vibration because life is always reflecting and responding perfectly.

So what then determines our internal energy vibration? Principally three things:

1. The beliefs we have

2. The words we use

3. Our physiology

Our beliefs, assumptions, or view of the world has been formed by a combination of:

~ Our characteristics or natural attributes provided us by the energy signature at the time of our birth i.e. western astrology, Chinese Shi Chen Ba Zi 時辰八字 etc. etc.

~ The conditioning of our parents, family, friends etc.

~ Our responses to the experiences especially in our young formative years.

These beliefs will create the words we use that form the sum of our internal dialogue i.e. the incessant stream of dialogue we have with ourselves as we continuously process external stimuli and our subconscious reactions. And it is upon this internal dialogue that we base our physiological expression.

Check you physiology right now. Look at how you are sitting, at your posture. Your posture and physiology is mirroring your fundamental beliefs of yourself and the world. The whole sum content of your beliefs, your internal (and external) dialogue, and your physiology is what determines your internal energy vibration. And this vibration is emanating out from you right now into the universe.

And guess what?

The universe is right now at this very moment in the process of reflecting that vibration back to you in a feedback loop that will ultimately manifest as your soon-to-be life experience.

To translate this back to Daoist terms, your internal energy vibrations is quite simply your De, your virtue.

How is that it is said that "One can know the future of an individual by his De, his virtue"?

Because your De is the template upon which Dao will respond and thus we have the synthesis of Dao-De as the crucible of life experience and is IMO the essence of the nature of reality according to Daoist ontology as I understand it.

And how do we change our internal energy vibration and thus change the future potentiality of our unfolding life experience? By changing the words we use (i.e. our dialogue internal and external) and changing our physiology (i.e. our postural and behavioral habits) which will in turn gradually but fundamentally alter our belief systems, aka our view of the world.

when you throw a stone in the water, is there any way to stop the ripples? If you stuck your hand in the water to obstruct a ripple, look what you did! More ripples!

Those ripples are just going to have to calm down on their own, and the bed of the lake will be forever changed. Sadly there is no going back.

So forgive yourself, do better, and move on.

when you throw a stone in the water, is there any way to stop the ripples? If you stuck your hand in the water to obstruct a ripple, look what you did! More ripples!

Those ripples are just going to have to calm down on their own, and the bed of the lake will be forever changed. Sadly there is no going back.

Well-put, thank you!

If you are set on fire, you can wait till it is gone on its own... or you can use water to put the fire down.

And how do we change our internal energy vibration and thus change the future potentiality of our unfolding life experience? By changing the words we use (i.e. our dialogue internal and external) and changing our physiology (i.e. our postural and behavioral habits) which will in turn gradually but fundamentally alter our belief systems, aka our view of the world.

Heavy stuff you wrote there Stig. Hehehe.

I will speak only to the above paragraph as it summarizes what you presented.

Any time we wish to change ourself (our internal energy vibration) it is because we are experiencing disharmony. This disharmony is caused by our perception of our experiences being different from what we would prefer them to be. In other words, our experiences are not to our liking.

So we seek to have internal harmony. Yes, we are striving to change our future potential. We desire for our experiences to be consistent with our 'De' - our true essence.

I like to look at this in terms of Chi energy and the polarities of Yin and Yang. If we are a Yin person too much Yang will cause disharmony and vice versa. It is difficult and near impossible to change the energy of the universe that is entering our essence. So we change ourself instead so that we can better deal with the disharmony that is entering our essence.

Anytime we change ourself we are disturbing what harmony we had prior to the change. Yes, what we are at any given point in time is mostly a result of our past experiences and interactions with others. So early in life we were taught that such and such was the 'proper' way for us to be. But this may not have been compatible with our inner essence. So in the process of being 'proper' we are being untrue to our inner essence.

This has constantly caused disharmony. So we effect change. This causes additional disharmony because initially we are going against what we have been told how to be 'proper'.

Let me use electricity for an example.

We have a motor that is designed to operate using 110 Volts Alternating Current at 60 Cycles. This is the standard in the US.

If our power source is reduced to say 90 volts the motor will turn too slowly; if the power increases to say 130 volts it will turn too fast and possibly burn out the field wiring.

If we take that motor to Europe and connect it to the power there the motor will immediately burn up because the power there is normally 240 VAC @ 50 cycles. Even if we transform the energy from 240 to 120 the motor will turn too slowly because it is designed for 60 cycles and we are getting 120VAC @ 50 cycles.

So the motor may operate just fine at 100 volts and at 120 volts and there will be no disharmony experienced. But if it increases to 130 volts there will be disharmony.

Same with us. Small changes between our internal energy (too much current [Chi] or too much Yin or Yang) and external input do not cause disharmony but larger changes will.

So we first need find a way to achieve and maintain our inner harmony. That can only happen by being ture to ourself - to be who we really are. Then we must find a way to deal with any energies that cause us disharmony from external sources. We can run away from everything that causes us disharmony so we need to find a way to alter this energy so that it is compatible with our inner energy. Many ways to do this and it would depend on the individual as to the best way to do this.

Of course, if we can just let this energy pass through without effecting us at all I think that this would be best. Sometimes we can do that so we must either change our inner energy temporarily or change the energy that is entering our essence.

I sure hope I said something here. I'm not going to re-read it at the moment.

Peace & Love!

If you are set on fire, you can wait till it is gone on its own... or you can use water to put the fire down.

putting out the fire with water won't erase what is already burnt my friend. It will only stop more burning. But what has happened has already happened and has already left its marks on us. Edited by Sarnyn

Hey sabretooth, just wondering if you couldn't direct this energy towards those wishing to do you harm thus healing them of their ill will towards you AND creating some good karma at the same time...two birds with one stick maybe...just a thought...I wish you all the best with this.

BLESSINGS!!!

These people have been letting themselves into my house creating gas leak's and messing with the electric's.

They follow me around everywhere,they are going around all my customer's ( I'm a window cleaner ) and telling them lies about me to get them to drop me.

I even had someone turn up on my doorstep with a gun under his jacket.

When he rang the bell I went to the spare room to see who it was first,I recognised him,I had seen him following me and I could see his gun half in , half out of his jacket,he was'nt looking in my direction.

So I thought i'm not answering that , stepped back away from the window and watched him go back to his car and drive off.They have also got people down the post office taking my post.

Sending healing energy to these people is just beyond me all I wish them is death and when I have built enough energy up to make a curse work,death is what all these people are going to get.

sabretooth

Edited by sabretooth

That could happen - and the hell you now know will probably increase a horrific 100 fold (as an example) and also follow you beyond this time and this present life, where you will have to meet up with "them" again until you and them get it right...

These people have been letting themselves into my house creating gas leak's and messing with the electric's.

They follow me around everywhere,they are going around all my customer's ( I'm a window cleaner ) and telling them lies about me to get them to drop me.

When he rang the bell I went to the spare room to see who it was first,I recognised him,I had seen him following me and I could see his gun half in , half out of his jacket,he was'nt looking in my direction.

So I thought i'm not answering that , stepped back away from the window and watched him go back to his car and drive off.They have also got people down the post office taking my post.

Sending healing energy to these people is just beyond me all I wish them is death and when I have built enough energy up to make a curse work,death is what all these people are going to get.

Yes do that and in your next life (if you're lucky) you'll be telling us on The Tao Bums 2.0 the same thing again. And then on 3.0, then 4.0 and so on and on.

And yeah, you can't erase negative karma by doing good deeds. You'll "just" accumulate positive karma, whatever you did before will still be there.

sabretooth

Brother, please try to find it within yourself that this is not the answer. Do you not understand that then you will bring upon yourself more of what your asking help for here in the first place? The absolute first step in all this is not being like them in anyway and then step two is wishing them love and light or whatever your belief system equivelent is. Of course it's not easy but you can do it and it's the right thing for all. Again, I wish you all the best with this matter.

BLESSINGS!!!

Heavy stuff you wrote there Stig. Hehehe.

I will speak only to the above paragraph as it summarizes what you presented.

So here's what I am getting out of what you are saying.

In our conditioned state we have a dichotomy between our "true essence" and our conditioned mind. So, if it is true that our experiences are created from a universal response to our internal energy vibration, which part of our consciousness (i.e. our original vs our conditioned mind) becomes the primary blueprint?

In truth it is both but fundamentally I would say it is wherever we have "invested" the most energy. I personally believe that the call and "pull" of our true essence towards wholeness and integration is always there, however our conditioned state can more than often be the prime operating program and, in perfect resonance, life will respond to the "strongest" vibration emanating from the self.

So, when life responds to the conditioned mind, experiences are created, to link it back to your terminology, that are not in harmony with ones "true essence" and thus the individual will experience pain, suffering, misfortune etc.

However, if we can reintegrate our consciousness into wholesome oneness with our true nature, our De, then, with life responding to this primary directive, our life experiences will be more harmonious and blessings will naturally unfold.

Would you agree with this?