sabretooth

how to erase bad karma

So here's what I am getting out of what you are saying.

In our conditioned state we have a dichotomy between our "true essence" and our conditioned mind. So, if it is true that our experiences are created from a universal response to our internal energy vibration, which part of our consciousness (i.e. our original vs our conditioned mind) becomes the primary blueprint?

In truth it is both but fundamentally I would say it is wherever we have "invested" the most energy. I personally believe that the call and "pull" of our true essence towards wholeness and integration is always there, however our conditioned state can more than often be the prime operating program and, in perfect resonance, life will respond to the "strongest" vibration emanating from the self.

So, when life responds to the conditioned mind, experiences are created, to link it back to your terminology, that are not in harmony with ones "true essence" and thus the individual will experience pain, suffering, misfortune etc.

However, if we can reintegrate our consciousness into wholesome oneness with our true nature, our De, then, with life responding to this primary directive, our life experiences will be more harmonious and blessings will naturally unfold.

Would you agree with this?

:D

Yes.

(I wasn't going to say anything else as we at least have an understanding if not agreement but ...)

Now, I'm not suggesting that this is universal. Some people are very happy being lead around by that ring in their nose. For them change is not needed.

And I agree that it is through [your words] 'reintegrating our consciousness into wholesome oneness with our true nature' that we will find harmony. In other words, unlearn all the crap that is causing us disharmony. As we peel the layers away (Yeah, the onion thing again.) we eventually find our true essence, our 'real' self.

It is said that the Sage is uneffected by externals. I'm not there yet, of course. But it is because he (the Sage) has perfect inner harmony that he is uneffected by externals. But he still sees, hears, etc the world around him, he simply allows all the experiences to flow through him thereby causing no disharmony because he never tries to hold to any of those experiences.

Peace & Love!

Yes.

(I wasn't going to say anything else as we at least have an understanding if not agreement but ...)

Now, I'm not suggesting that this is universal. Some people are very happy being lead around by that ring in their nose. For them change is not needed.

And I agree that it is through [your words] 'reintegrating our consciousness into wholesome oneness with our true nature' that we will find harmony. In other words, unlearn all the crap that is causing us disharmony. As we peel the layers away (Yeah, the onion thing again.) we eventually find our true essence, our 'real' self.

It is said that the Sage is uneffected by externals. I'm not there yet, of course. But it is because he (the Sage) has perfect inner harmony that he is uneffected by externals. But he still sees, hears, etc the world around him, he simply allows all the experiences to flow through him thereby causing no disharmony because he never tries to hold to any of those experiences.

Peace & Love!

I have a meditation CD where, during a certain section, there was a minor earth tremor shaking the whole building. The presenter didn't miss a beat, in a continuous instruction he said, "And feel the earthquake. Feel the vibrations of the building, let it pass right through you." And then he just kept on going with the meditation.

;)

Yes do that and in your next life (if you're lucky) you'll be telling us on The Tao Bums 2.0 the same thing again. And then on 3.0, then 4.0 and so on and on.

And yeah, you can't erase negative karma by doing good deeds. You'll "just" accumulate positive karma, whatever you did before will still be there.

These people ran down a friend of mine , leaving her crippled and brain damaged.

They have already had a taste of what I can do with energy , so they know that the prospect of my building up enough energy to kill them all is very real.

This curse will work it's way from the top down until I have no more enemies.

They will collapse and die for no apparent reason and the autopsy's will show nothing.

I know that they are reading this , I know that they hack into my puter and look at what I write here.

BE AFRAID MY ENEMIES BE VERY AFRAID!

sabretooth.

Edited by sabretooth

Here is an actual answer to your original question, Sabretooth...

If you do something "bad", do the exact opposite enough times to overcome the energy pull for the energies to react to your action.

For example if you stole something, start giving to charities and poor people. If you hurt someone physically or emotionally, volunteer at the local hospital to help/comfort people with terminal diseases etc.

What you say here seem's to make perfect sense,Smile.

The energy of karma is pulled in the direction of your action's,just in the same way you can send energy around your body with your thought's ( intent ).

sabretooth

Edited by sabretooth

I have a meditation CD where, during a certain section, there was a minor earth tremor shaking the whole building. The presenter didn't miss a beat, in a continuous instruction he said, "And feel the earthquake. Feel the vibrations of the building, let it pass right through you." And then he just kept on going with the meditation.

;)

Neat. Reminded me of an experience I had when stationed in Italy as an instructor of a NCO preparation school a number of us established per directions from European Command.

I started off my class that was titled "Human Relations" (which Command specified to be "Race Relations" but I was able to get permission to change it to "Human Relations") and was explaining that the European G-3 (a Two Star General) would be attending our class for a while and explaining to them how they should conduct themselves when the General arrived. Before I was totally finished the door started opening and I said "And here they are now."

The class cracked up and I went directly into the subject matter just as smooth as silk.

After a short time the General requested the floor (and of course, I promptly gave it to him) and had a very open discussion with my students. And he was very impressed with their openness and honesty.

Peace & Love!

These people ran down a friend of mine , leaving her crippled and brain damaged.

They have already had a taste of what I can do with energy , so they know that the prospect of my building up enough energy to kill them all is very real.

They will collapse and die for no apparent reason and the autopsy's will show nothing.

I know that they are reading this , I know that they hack into my puter and look at what I write here.

BE AFAID MY ENEMIES BE VERY AFRAID!

sabretooth.

Very sorry to hear of your friend!! That is extremely hard.

Defense is one thing and there are powers that can and will defend beyond any human or demonic offense...

But any energy you twist up to comit twisted revenge will also end up binding you,

and sooner or later in serving and feeding that beast you to will become its meal.

Trust in the greater power of the Holy Spirit (or the name you give it) to help you -

or fall into the pit of abomination, for the beast is not particular about who it feeds upon.

the choice is yours...

Om

Very sorry to hear of your friend!! That is extremely hard.

Defense is one thing and there are powers that can and will defend beyond any human or demonic offense...

But any energy you twist up to comit twisted revenge will also end up binding you,

and sooner or later in serving and feeding that beast you to will become its meal.

Trust in the greater power of the Holy Spirit (or the name you give it) to help you -

or fall into the pit of abomination, for the beast is not particular about who it feeds upon.

the choice is yours...

Om

Way I see it i'm saving live's,by taking this organisation out I am stopping many more poeple being murdered.

I am also acting in self defence.

Even god would not hold that against me.

sabretooth.

Using the fear you mentioned earlier does not take out fear, it sets you up to also fall by such devices;

countless examples of this exist throughout human history of those that used evil to try and take out evil only to become its next and often worse replacement. (then who will remain to help your friend? Not you, you will be gone, replaced by your dark side)

- True self-defense is completely different than that. Perhaps some experienced people at this site will share in that area with us? It is a critical subject at this critical time for you and also for so many of us!

I also know that human reasoning is often not a workable solution or option in these matters, which is all the more reason for you to seek spiritual help from the divinely powerful forces!

Om

Using the fear you mentioned earlier does not take out fear, it sets you up to also fall by such devices;

countless examples of this exist throughout human history of those that used evil to try and take out evil only to become its next and often worse replacement. (then who will remain to help your friend? Not you, you will be gone, replaced by your dark side)

- True self-defense is completely different than that. Perhaps some experienced people at this site will share in that area with us? It is a critical subject at this critical time for you and also for so many of us!

I also know that human reasoning is often not a workable solution or option in these matters, which is all the more reason for you to seek spiritual help from the divinely powerful forces!

Om

I'll tell you what,while I am still building my energy up in the mean time I will ask god or the cosmos or who ever to dissolve my bad karma.

But I am not holding my breath.

sabretooth

Sabertooth, there are a few names from what you are describing. Gaslighting and gang stalking come to mind but there is a third better name for it but I can't remember. There are massive networks dedicated to driving their targets crazy by following them around and creating all kind of problems for them. If you are a target from one of those groups, the best way is to leave the country for a while. You simple can't deal with them by yourself because there are literally hundreds of people in each network with many networks across the country. better find a group of people that help you with it.

The past cannot be undone. It is forever gone. It has brought you to the present, but it does not have the power to determine the future. Only the deeds of the present will determine that.

By seeking to remain in the vicious thoughts of past deeds, present deeds can be easily corrupted. When present deeds succumb to corruption, it will be easy to also taint future deeds with corruption.

We cannot change the past, but we most certainly can change the way we think about the past. When we can transform the way we think about the past, we can then be free of the mental weight of the past. Actually we are already free of the past, but we are afraid to let go of the familiar. Somehow, we make the wrong assumption that the past determines who and what we are. So there is a tendency for people to cling ever so tightly to the past, as though it was something valuable and entertaining. Even if its not, people find it hard to shake off the past due to the forces of habitual tendencies at work. However, these forces can be transformed with the proper 'mental' tools. Correct mindfulness is one such tool.

In mindfulness, we will clearly see that it is our present choices that actually decide who and what we are going to become. Freedom does not lie in the ability to undo the past - where it lies is in the ability to choose the right motives, the right thoughts and the right actions, right now, in this present moment.

There is actually no 'good' or 'bad' past karma. Only karma. Positive or negative karma always only occur in the present, which then determines future outcomes. So please think and act with as much mindfulness as you can.

Be safe.

Edited by CowTao

The past cannot be undone. It is forever gone. It has brought you to the present, but it does not have the power to determine the future. Only the deeds of the present will determine that.

By seeking to remain in the vicious thoughts of past deeds, present deeds can be easily corrupted. When present deeds succumb to corruption, it will be easy to also taint future deeds with corruption.

We cannot change the past, but we most certainly can change the way we think about the past. When we can transform the way we think about the past, we can then be free of the mental weight of the past. Actually we are already free of the past, but we are afraid to let go of the familiar. Somehow, we make the wrong assumption that the past determines who and what we are. So there is a tendency for people to cling ever so tightly to the past, as though it was something valuable and entertaining. Even if its not, people find it hard to shake off the past due to the forces of habitual tendencies at work. However, these forces can be transformed with the proper 'mental' tools. Correct mindfulness is one such tool.

In mindfulness, we will clearly see that it is our present choices that actually decide who and what we are going to become. Freedom does not lie in the ability to undo the past - where it lies is in the ability to choose the right motives, the right thoughts and the right actions, right now, in this present moment.

There is actually no 'good' or 'bad' past karma. Only karma. Positive or negative karma always only occur in the present, which then determines future outcomes. So please think and act with as much mindfulness as you can.

Be safe.

AHO CowTao,

great post :)

All that sucks and probably I would want to kill these people too had something like that happened to me. That said, by wanting to kill them and possibly doing so, you will create new karma and in your next life the same thing might happen again. We cling to our friends and wage war with our enemies and the wheel goes round and round. At the very least you should check your intentions and try to change them into something beneficial. Instead of wishing them death, wish other people who might be hurt by them life and happiness free from fear.

All that sucks and probably I would want to kill these people too had something like that happened to me. That said, by wanting to kill them and possibly doing so, you will create new karma and in your next life the same thing might happen again. We cling to our friends and wage war with our enemies and the wheel goes round and round. At the very least you should check your intentions and try to change them into something beneficial. Instead of wishing them death, wish other people who might be hurt by them life and happiness free from fear.

I am acting in self defence.

This is kill or be killed.

sabretooth

Sabertooth, there are a few names from what you are describing. Gaslighting and gang stalking come to mind but there is a third better name for it but I can't remember. There are massive networks dedicated to driving their targets crazy by following them around and creating all kind of problems for them. If you are a target from one of those groups, the best way is to leave the country for a while. You simple can't deal with them by yourself because there are literally hundreds of people in each network with many networks across the country. better find a group of people that help you with it.

Would you like to explain more about these massive network's.

As for leaving the country,i'm going no where.

sabretooth.

All the information about this organisation that I have learned will be posted on this forum when I am killed.

It will also be sent to the serious organised crime agency.

These people will be investigated as will the people that paid them to kill me.

Even if my death is made to look like suicide,natural causes,accident or I just vanish with no trace of a body.

I have had a lot of help with this problem even I don't know all the people that will send this information out.

My death or disappearance is all that will be needed to bring these people down.

sabretooth.

Edited by sabretooth

All the information about this organisation that I have learned will be posted on this forum when I am killed.

It will also be sent to the serious organised crime agency.

These people will be investigated as will the people that paid them to kill me.

Even if my death is made to look like suicide,natural causes,accident or I just vanish with no trace of a body.

I have had a lot of help with this problem even I don't know all the people that will send this information out.

My death or disappearance is all that will be needed to bring these people down.

sabretooth.

sabretooth,

you re in difficult position.

dont let fear and anger rule .

my heart goes to you,

sun