voidisyinyang

Being Banned from Taobums

I feel I am about to be harrassed.

:unsure::blink::unsure::blink::unsure:

Could you please act?

I have warded that off

wardoff.jpg

You should be fine now :D

fullsize it's a nice carving, wonder where it is from.

I can also sense electrical flow at times. I can feel when a traffic light is going to change. Did this in a car full of people while rushing to get to the airport. They thought I was changing the lights but no...I just could feel when it was going to change. Freaked them out. :P

:)

i did something like this 2 days ago while we were having a blackout on my street....the lights were off for at least 2 hours already and while me and my cousin were talking i got a feeling in my gut that the lights were about to come back on so i told her..."the lights are gonna come back on in the next 10 minutes" about 8 minutes later while we were sitting down listening to music the light come on outta nowhere....she looks at me like :blink::o...i told her it was just my intuition lol

Edited by sinno

Hi Shaktimama -- my reply to you was ABOVE your quote and the reply you responded to had been above someone else's quote.

So it was just that my reply was not BELOW your quote but rather ABOVE it.

I hope this clears things up for you. If not there's always the old "eat some chloroplasts" alchemy trick -- Milarepa lived off stinging nettles for a reason!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/201001...planthalfanimal

Nope...I was responding to the ABOVE quote: :P Still not any clearer.

I am used to people not following my conceptual leaps but you...non-sequiter land it seems to me where you live.

I am thick in the head sometimes.

Stinging nettles are yummy in a soup. Have a bit of a nice anise flavor. Very high in Vit C. Used to get them wild when I lived in Nelson, BC. They just pulsed with chi.

s

I have warded that off

wardoff.jpg

You should be fine now :D

fullsize it's a nice carving, wonder where it is from.

:lol: I only just got that. I can be a little daft sometimes. :P Nice carving.

:D

Shaktimama -- You responded to something that I wrote in response to SOMEONE ELSE! -- which I will put in BOLD print for you to see now. THEN IN CONCLUSION I WILL NOW PUT WHAT I WROTE IN RESPONSE TO YOU IN ITALICS. I hope this clarifies things for you. Again sorry for the confusion.

QUOTE(drewhempel @ Jan 12 2010, 11:19 AM) *

Well some say these fundamentalist evangelical spirit possession cults are in reaction to colonialism. But still time to watch the Voodoo slave children documentary from Benin again:

http://freedocumentaries.org/int.php?filmID=301

I have not a freaking clue why you would respond to my post with this statement. Sometimes I wonder if you live in some parellel dimension. I thought I made gigantic leaps from one concept to another.

ah well... smile.gif

Well some say these fundamentalist evangelical spirit possession cults are in reaction to colonialism. But still time to watch the Voodoo slave children documentary from Benin again:

http://freedocumentaries.org/int.php?filmID=301

QUOTE(-O- @ Jan 12 2010, 10:15 AM) *

Exactly what you leave yourself open to when catering to a reluctance to live in 'reality'. It has also lead to some of the most awful human rights issues in that area stemming from guru worship. Belief is powerful, but the power is yours and giving it away to others is dangerous - whether that be a warlord or a yoga instructor. This isn't some spiritual power - it is preying (whether intentionally or instinctually) on another's ignorance and willingness/need to believe. It is exactly why our society developed critical thinking and scientific method - to avoid the atrocities committed out of the catholic reformation.

So you fix koro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1JlD7hqxfE...player_embedded

We let the crystal choose the person. "These are power beings" holding "Lemurian records."

"Some of them hold Atlantean records."

"When they choose the person -- the amazing aspects of how the crystal and person mix never fails...."

Time to hear the holographic specialty bowls.

"It enters the body multidimensionally because of the spiral."

It's those damn singing Tibetan Golden Ratio holographic bowls.

Ah now it's the weight of the mallet. Koro fixed.

Nope...I was responding to the ABOVE quote: :P Still not any clearer.

I am used to people not following my conceptual leaps but you...non-sequiter land it seems to me where you live.

I am thick in the head sometimes.

Stinging nettles are yummy in a soup. Have a bit of a nice anise flavor. Very high in Vit C. Used to get them wild when I lived in Nelson, BC. They just pulsed with chi.

s

i did something like this 2 days ago while we were having a blackout on my street....the lights were off for at least 2 hours already and while me and my cousin were talking i got a feeling in my gut that the lights were about to come back on so i told her..."the lights are gonna come back on in the next 10 minutes" about 8 minutes later while we were sitting down listening to music the light come on outta nowhere....she looks at me like :blink::o...i told her it was just my intuition lol

heheh...I was driving Dr. Morris to the airport and his fricking deshi was late. Just as an aside it was the one and only Jeff Primack. :) Always fricking late with the stupidest excuses...jeez....even when I would call him the night before and tell him get there early cause of the traffic.

I was driving like 60 on speed limit of 45 mph down the boulevard and I was in FLOW, timing with the stop lights. So cool. Jeff was like, " Cool,how are are you doing that?" from the back seat with his then girlfriend to be his first wife.

Shut up and hold on. I am a woman with a mission. Get the boss to the airport!

Missed the plane. Whooo weeeee...Jeff caught some major hell from Glenn at the airport. The only one of two people I ever saw Glenn get angry and yell at was Primack.

So you fix koro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1JlD7hqxfE...player_embedded

We let the crystal choose the person. "These are power beings" holding "Lemurian records."

"Some of them hold Atlantean records."

"When they choose the person -- the amazing aspects of how the crystal and person mix never fails...."

Time to hear the holographic specialty bowls.

"It enters the body multidimensionally because of the spiral."

It's those damn singing Tibetan Golden Ratio holographic bowls.

Ah now it's the weight of the mallet. Koro fixed.

QUOTE(ShaktiMama @ Jan 12 2010, 10:05 AM) *

If a person has energy, whether cultivated or ambient, it can fry electrical stuff. This is part and parcel of the kundalini experience. It does not mean a person who blows out pcs has k but it does mean the energy being emitted is harsh on equipment.

Santi and I routinely destroy Skype either together or separately. First it sounds like someone has an auto tune on the conversation. Then the conversation starts to fade or sounds like a conversation between droids. Eventually the program will crash and may even cause the computer to go down. When Santi teaches breathing techniques or other cultivation techniques live over Skype...it is almost guaranteed Skype will crap its brains out and die.

Santi routinely destroys cell phones. When we talk on the phone sometimes the phone dies out.

I have a friend who is such a chi beast that when he speaks into a mic all that gets through is static. Another friend used to send me energy. He would set off the speakers and get them squealing in my equipment even if the speakers were turned off and unplugged. The interesting thing was he was sending from the UK and I live in Colorado.

When Dr. Glenn Morris and I would touch my Jeep simultaneously the car alarm would always go off. Kundalites have lots of stories like that.

Personally, I can pick up a fluorescent tube and it will start glowing without intending anything. Never checked to see if others can do that too.

I can also sense electrical flow at times. I can feel when a traffic light is going to change. Did this in a car full of people while rushing to get to the airport. They thought I was changing the lights but no...I just could feel when it was going to change. Freaked them out. tongue.gif

I definitely had some great and really psychedelic lucid dreams. I visited Tony Wright and he was showing me these models of civilization from 1,000 A.D. (not quite 100,000 years ago but anyway).

There was this wild hog and so I chased it down and tamed it - just like in Avatar! And it rolled on its side and I was massaging its gums - - like cats like -- but the wild hog had huge fangs.

Still we bonded emotionally together -- it was all warm fuzzies.

This is awesome weirdness.. pass the salvia

The case of the haunted scrotum

A 45-year-old man was referred for investigation of an undescended right testis by computed tomography (CT). An ultrasound scan showed a normal testis and epididymis on the left side. The right testis was not visualized in the scrotal sac or in the right inguinal region. On CT scanning of the abdomen and pelvis, the right testis was not identified but the left side of the scrotum seemed to be occupied by a screaming ghostlike apparition (Figure 1). By chance, the distribution of normal anatomical structures within the left side of the scrotum had combined to produce this image. What of the undescended right testis? None was found. If you were a right testis, would you want to share the scrotum with that?

J R Harding

Consultant Radiologist, Royal Gwent Hospital

Anybody who takes haunted scrotums seriously is ok with me. but what's the point of talking spring forest when you've got ghosts in your sack? stick to the good stuff, man.

Santi routinely destroys cell phones. When we talk on the phone sometimes the phone dies out.

I always wondered what KAP was for..

Edited by erdweir

Eating goat testicles exorcises the scrotum spirits:

Solving History with Olly Steeds - Television Review

Solving History with Olly Steeds Reviews & TV Show Ratings for kids and families. ... Steeds participates in traditions like eating a goat's testicles. ...

http://oliversteeds.com/

This is awesome weirdness.. pass the salvia

Anybody who takes haunted scrotums seriously is ok with me. but what's the point of talking spring forest when you've got ghosts in your sack? stick to the good stuff, man.

I always wondered what KAP was for..

Edited by drewhempel

Solving History with Olly Steeds - Television Review

Solving History with Olly Steeds Reviews & TV Show Ratings for kids and families. ... Steeds participates in traditions like eating a goat's testicles. ...

http://oliversteeds.com/

where can i get some goat balls?

Actually the message had double quotes and double replies -- that is just the formatting of the website -- it's automatic. Which means that at least ONE of the replies would have been ABOVE one of the quotes.

But then Shaktimama's response had my reply that was ABOVE the second quote -- so she was responding to a reply that was ABOVE someone else's quote! haha.

If people think asking Drew to dial back his spamming is improper, here's an anecdote for you as a comparison.

I once was a member of a big forum, had been there almost from the beginning, had by far the most postings, and was well-known and posted a mix of very helpful and very humorous things. The 'moderators' were becoming more and more totalitarian, though, so I nearly stopped my participation. One time I wanted to inform some people there about a new political party that's not yet corrupted, not so well-known, deals with civil rights, internet privacy and that stuff, so ... get this! ... I contacted ten members via private message, all of them I already have had PM contact with before, and told them about the existence of that party. Well, one of the receivers publicly posted a complaint about this and asked whether others did receive that message, too, because you know, this is of course very relevant in private messaging :rolleyes:. And because the mods then checked and saw I did, they were appalled and struck with all their righteous justice by DELETING my whole account including all private messages and stuff.

I don't know who is sicker - the moderators or the guy who complained.

Now compare this to the Tao Bums moderators. They're not that bad, don't you think? :)

Edited by Hardyg

Now compare this to the Tao Bums moderators. They're not that bad, don't you think? :)

Wierd. Brought back memories of a situation I had on a board that I am no longer a member of.

It has always been my understanding that Personal Messages were supposed to be personal and not to be shared with open membership.

If the person you refer to didn't like your PM they could have just deleted it or even asked you to not send them any more PMs.

Yes, I agree, our Mods are doing a wonderful job.

Peace & Love!

Reminds me of the movie "beerfest" the grandma told them to train for a beer drinking contest by drinking goat piss.

They asked her why and she replied "because if you can drink goat piss, you can drink f**k anything!"

Non-sequitur of the day...