:blink:

Sure, still in line with what I said.

Not really, because absorbing negative energy for one's own benefit and healing out of love and compassion are different things. (See, I know my cat. I know what love is. I could put two and two together.)

There's many messed-up cats out there of course who "don't give a shit," but they are messed up by humans. All the "vaccinations" plus spaying/neutering plus the corn, rotten protein, and addictive chemicals sold for commercial cat food will mess up a cat, no question. But an unmolested cat is a healer with free will, among other things.

@Taomeow

Now I'm wondering whether the claim that pet food has even more strict quality regulations than human food only applies to Germany or whether that's just marketing talk and is covertly ignored like any other law that the producers can afford violating, thus translating as "less messed up than human food".

Not really, because absorbing negative energy for one's own benefit and healing out of love and compassion are different things. (See, I know my cat. I know what love is. I could put two and two together.)

Ok good point.

But an unmolested cat is a healer with free will, among other things.

Doubt it, since even for us actual free will is really difficult to have.

Both cats...when annoyed at me...for example, when i pick them up to keep them from running out the door into the apartment hall...will shock me with chi from their bellies. The older one has a stronger current than the younger one. It is quite different from the static electricity buzz you get from petting them. It borders sometimes on painful.

I had a former student once tell me two stories about his cat. When the cat stalked prey in the grass he could see it go invisible...as in disappear..not hiding in the grass. The other story he told is that he was having a dream and his cat was dying. It was dying of starvation, getting thinner and thinner. He opened up his eyes and across the room he saw his cat by the empty food bowl staring at him.

My first cat told me his name. Both my cats are strays that chose me before they were one year old. The first cat...i did not name right away because i couldn't think of something appropriate. I did call him Sweetie, though.

One day we were rubbing foreheads...he had a real intense third eye buzz that was cool to feel. Then I heard this voice shouting in my head..."MY NAME IS HUNTER!" He has been Hunter ever since. My other cat's name is Gary. It just seemed to fit.

Dr. Glenn Morris really liked Hunter. I have only had Gary for a year. Hunter liked to be in the room when Glenn and I were teaching at my place. He would curl up behind Glenn on the couch, lay on his back with his feet in the air next to Glenn's lower back, purring like mad. Animals really like Glenn's chi. Glenn used to raise miniature Siamese.

The other story he told is that he was having a dream and his cat was dying. It was dying of starvation, getting thinner and thinner. He opened up his eyes and across the room he saw his cat by the empty food bowl staring at him.

I had that happen once with my pet bunny, Cashew, while I was on vacation. Turned out my dad wasn't feeding him the orchard grass, which is needed in rabbits for digestion and stress reduction...he thought it was just bedding.

Really interesting to have such experiences.

@Taomeow

Now I'm wondering whether the claim that pet food has even more strict quality regulations than human food only applies to Germany or whether that's just marketing talk and is covertly ignored like any other law that the producers can afford violating, thus translating as "less messed up than human food".

Funny thing about all the strict quality regulations in Germany - they only apply to domestic German manufacturers, but not to all the imported products that flood the shelves at the stores.

You want to have a healthy cat? Feed him raw milk and fish.

Question: How would a cat ever get milk from a cow, without human intervention? Milk is for babies, and very specific babies at that. You want a healthy cat, let her catch her meals ;)

Question: How would a cat ever get milk from a cow, without human intervention? Milk is for babies, and very specific babies at that. You want a healthy cat, let her catch her meals ;)

Yes, it's true about the mice. You can also milk another cat if you concerned with cow's milk only being for calfs. :) My point is to give the cat raw food.

Yes, it's true about the mice. You can also milk another cat if you concerned with cow's milk only being for calfs. :) My point is to give the cat raw food.

Ah, ok, i see what you mean there, and of course thats true. They actually put artificial mouse flavor in commercial cat food, and 'meadow' flavoring in industrial cow feed... Sick sick sick :-(