Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

I can attest now that no matter the state you are in, FP works its magic!

Here is a very basic question.

I did use the standing position before but I want to make sure: how do you know your posture is correct?

Which muscles are supposed to be felt? How can you test if your back is straight? Since I cannot feel qi it is hard to tell.

All i can say is I do feel a tingling in my upper arms and hands and I feel hot for long after the session. Is this a good sign?

I assume that the vacillation means that the energy is ciculating? Till now I used the swaying as a test for the posture.

thanks

Hi Astral B,

Answers to your questions:

how do you know your posture is correct?

A.  It helps to have a visual reference of good Qigong posture.  Besides the Chi Kung For Health dvds, it helps to look at a lot of videos or films of high-level masters practicing Chinese internal martial arts such as Tai Chi, Bagua, Xing-I, Liu He Ba Fa, and some other forms of kung fu.

Here are links to several of my favorite demonstrations on Youtube by my teachers:

• William C.C.Chen's Tai Chi Chuan:

• Master York Why Loo's 6 Harmonies/8Methods (Liu He Ba Fa)

**Unfortunately, I don't have video of GM Doo Wai's Qigong form that I can show publicly at this time, although there are Youtube clips of him demonstrating Bok Fu Pai kung fu (which

• or view any of my Flying Phoenix and other  demo's on this Youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=terence+dunn+flying+phoenix

B.  Practice in front of a mirror or stand sideways to a mirror and occasionally open your eyes and take a peek at your posture.  (it breaks the cultivation slightly, but won't kill you :0)  )

Visually compare your posture to mine on the DVDs.

C.  Persevere in your practice of the FP standing meditations and in Bending the Bows in particular -- as Cihan nicely and appropriately suggested.  Do BTB as slowly as you can and you'll feel a wide variety of muscles get worked out.

The goal is to do Bending the Bows and all the moving meditations of Volumes 3, 4, and beyond so that you don't feel the body at all when you are moving.   Such a high level  of yogic practice  takes years of practice but it comes faster with FP qigong.  Also, practice of a related internal martial style helps accelerate that process greatly.

D.  Also, you can get an online lesson with me in FP Qigong via Skype to correct your posture and form.  I have been doing this most successfully with FP Practitioners worldwide over the past 3+ years.  Some of the many positive critiques of my online lessons have been posted by folks like Joolian in Germany, crunchy chocolate in Canada and Peru, Pitisukha in Italy,  ridingtheox and Fu_doggy here in the U.S. (who have both come to L.A. for in person lessons many times), and others.  I also have several online students in different parts of the world (ranging from Taipei, to Wisconsin, to Canada, to France) who I teach Tao Tan Pai Kung Fu and Nei Kung to provide them with a solid kung fu foundation, which enhances and accelerates FP Qigong development.

If you are interested in a private lesson to check and correct your form, just contact me by PM and we will set it up.

Good luck in your practice.

Happy Holidays,

Sifu Terry Dunn

www.taichimania.com/chikug_catalog.html

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

--Peace and Health to all our brothers and sisters.--

post-51415-0-22504100-1451094958_thumb.jpg

And here is a favorite holiday hymn that speaks of one western saint's most highly evolved spiritual energy:

• Like 4

Sifu Terry,

I have a quick question but I also ask the input of anyone else on this.

I have the opportunity to go to the quartz crystal cave which is upon my family's ancestral land. Would it be advisable to practice FPHHCK while in the cave, especially considering that my practice is so early on?

Any thoughts and considerations are welcomed. Thank you in advance.

Raven

Sifu Terry,

I have a quick question but I also ask the input of anyone else on this.

I have the opportunity to go to the quartz crystal cave which is upon my family's ancestral land. Would it be advisable to practice FPHHCK while in the cave, especially considering that my practice is so early on?

Any thoughts and considerations are welcomed. Thank you in advance.

Raven

Hi Raven,

There should be no problem in practicing FP Qigong in any natural setting that is quiet, secluded, clean, benign, and with level surfaces on which to comfortably stand and sit.  A quartz crystal cave would not be contraindicated.

I would especially love practice the FPHHCK Long Form Meditation in a crystal cave!  Thanks for asking the question and giving me that very appealing idea.

Best,

Sifu Terry Dunn

• Like 1

The crystal cave brings to mind that various cities now have a Himalayan Salt room where people go to meditate in the natural negative ion environment, I wonder how doing chi kung in a Salt room would be for those who do not have access to a local crystal cave? I have what is claimed to be way beyond any negative ion machine. It is supposed to cancel all electromagnetic frequencies by turning them into positive energies and hooks into the entire electric circuit of your house and claims to even protect you from the power wires outside of your house. Clears Wifi, microwaves, tv and radio waves, underground water ley lines, etc. Called the GeoCleanse. No moving parts, just plug into your wall socket, does not use any electricity. I believe it works on orgonite technology. What I mean by cancel frequencies is cancellation of the harmful radiation of the EMFs, not the signals themselves.

• Like 1

I read about "mirror image long form" on this thread. What is it? Is is done the opposite way of normal long form as in the dvd? what are the benefits?

• Like 1

I read about "mirror image long form" on this thread. What is it? Is is done the opposite way of normal long form as in the dvd? what are the benefits?

Shazan,

Yes, the "mirror image long form" is performance of the Long Form Standing Meditation of Vol.4 in the opposite directions relative to how the original is taught on the dvd.  (e.g., first movement would be to the left instead of the right, etc.)

I honestly don't know from experience what the benefits are of doing the Long Form Standing Med. in fashion.  Since I learned the system in 1991, I have never practiced the meditations in mirror fashion.  GM Doo Wai never mentioned or suggested doing any of the FP Qigong meditations or any other complex or non-symmetrical form-like moving meditation in the opposite directions.  The implication is that practicing the FP Qigong system in the traditional manner is sufficient to derive maximum health benefits.  My guess is that doing the mirror image can't hurt.  But I wouldn't venture to guess that mirror practice would lead to "super-normal" benefits.

For the sake of research to possibly expand horizons, I will give mirror forms a try soon.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

--AND AS INSPIRATION FOR PROPER KUNG FU AND QIGONG TRAINING AND GOOD WORKS IN 2016:  

Here is 91 year old Huashan priest Master Kuan Saihung performing a healing and Taoist blessing. Master Kuan was raised and trained at the Huashan Monastery prior to WW2 and is one of the few remaining priests of his sect. His student Deng Ming Dao (Mark Ong) wrote a very nice biography about his life in the 80's titled "The Wandering Taoist."  Master Kuan's temple- trained kung fu and spiritualism (San Da) is awesome and profound--in the fullest sense of those words. To my knowledge, he is the only Taoist priest living in America after the passing of Tao Tan Pai Master Share K. Lew two years ago.  

I do not search the internet for footage of energy healings, but in terms what I have seen over the years,

this footage is the only energy healing work I have seen that is comparable to the effectiveness of the methods taught my two Qigong teachers, GM Share Lew (Tao Tan Pai) and GM Doo Wai (FP Qigong).

I use similar  method of energy healing based on Tao Tan Pai Nei Kung and the Ehrmeishan internal arts...with the extra added counseling facility of John Davidson's (Master Lew's senior student of 25 years) called "Symbol Linking Therapy".

XIN NIAN KUAI LE!

Sifu Terence Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 5

To encourage better practice of Flying Phoenix Qigong, here is my disclosure of one of the interesting effects of continuous and proper Flying Phoenix Qigong practice:

Often times,  I practice 10 minutes of quiet sitting in half-lotus and then one full set (7 rounds) of one or two of the Advanced Monk Serves Wine meditation meditations as taught on Vol. 7 of the DVD series--plus a longer 22-movment Monk Serves Wine meditation that I teach to students privately--on my bed before sleeping.  Usually, the two MSW meditations that I practice are (80 70 50 30) and (70 50 20 10).

Typically, after completing the FP Meditation and lying back onto the bed, I find that the bedding is deeply heated not just on the spot where I was sitting in meditation, but along the length of the mattress such that when I lie down, I am heated up by the energy in the mattress.  This is a very distinctive feeling different from that of getting back into a bed that one has just slept in or that one's mate or spouse has kept warm.  The energy that permeates the mattress and bedding is distinctly Flying Phoenix Healing Energy and it penetrates my body continuously the moment I  lie down, as if someone with high cultivation was doing an energy healing on me.  The heating by the bed lasts many minutes--the exact duration unknown because I always fall asleep before I feel it dampen.

I hope other FP practitioners have experienced this most pleasant effect, or will eventually attain it through continued practice.  When one first feels the FP energy this way, it's quite a revelation.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 3

Looks like an intense healing - I hope I'm in such great shape at 91.

I've never noticed the FP Chi spilling over into the environment (although I've never practiced it on a mattress), but I have noticed that some of the FP meditations, particularly MHPearl and MSW1, trigger an aftereffect many hours after practicing, when I'm going to sleep or sometimes waking up the next morning, which feels like a blissful, warm, bubbling sensation in the dantien area. Great way to start a day.

Shazan wrote ..

I have practiced 'mirror image long form'  intermittantly for over 2 years.   It seems to balance / harmonize body posture.  I may do it once and not again for weeks.  Or I may do it for a week or more at a time.   

Since I have always been strongly right handed,  I get the feeling quite clearly where I need to work on movements.  It also seems to balance right brain / left brain issues.  I was a scientist mathematician / forest ecologist / linguist ... all heavily left brain so the mirror image has been 'refreshing and stimulating'  That is my experience.

I suggest if it interests you that you 'play' with it from time to time.

peace

• Like 3

Sifu Terry Dunn,

My friend and I were able to go to the crystal cave and practice the meditations. It is nicely set up, with a door built over the opening now. The inside of the cave is quite level and it takes very little to get the cave to warm up. A storm came in which left us there for a week. Originally we were only supposed to be there two days. We passed the days inn meditations. It was a great experience, passing the time like that. My hair was standing on end. Is that normal? :-)

=======================================================================

I thought earlier on about your note/remark about me feeling some benefits so early on. I've always been able to "sense" the energy of people, given that I'm legally blind and have only about 10% vision. I knew it was there but just never really knew what to make of it. In general, I do have to depend upon my other senses, given the limited amount of sight which I have.

I started feeling the warmth and tingling early on with my practice of FPHHCK shortly after practicing along with the DVDs and practicing with my friend who helps me with form. After starting the seated meditations of volume two, I know that the energy even more so. It may sound silly but I "welcomed the energy/sensation". I don't really have a good word or term and English except for having welcomed it. The moment I "welcomed it", I felt the energy sort of swell or intensify. A warrant went through my body.

Each day of practice early on, the warmth and tingling sensations lasted longer and longer. The second week of practice, I woke up and thought somebody had turned up the heat. I was feeling incredibly warm. I asked my friend if he had turned up the heat. He said no. The heat has always been the same, which always was incredibly warm to everybody else except me.

My one remaining great uncle, commented that he said my energy feels like that one of the healers/shamans. The healers/shamans of our tribe have since gone out of existence in this modern day and age. I do know that both grandparents on each side of my family or healers/shamans. My great uncle on my mothers side saw them in action. He commented that my energy felt much like theirs is quite telling to me.

The hospital here which caters to native Alaskans, as a prayer/meditation room where many go to practice various forms of tai chi and qigong. I do believe I will be going there from time to time to practice as well.

The journey to this point, I am feeling incredibly happy about my practice. Having a friend to practice with and help me correct my form helps very much.

I love that I have started my new year with FPHHCK.

Raven

Edited by Raven's Fire
  • Like 3

That is so impressive, learning chi kung with such limited vision, wow!

I have said this in the past, it sometimes is not so much a matter of which chi kung method a person is doing, when it comes to results, it just might be due to who is doing the practice since our nervous systems are all wired so differently, and who has less blocked energy channels, and who did the most energy cultivation in past incarnations, etc.

Looking forward to hearing about your continuing experiences.

• Like 3

Thank you Tao Stillness,

I would not be able to do so much, had it not been for my friend who helps me out. I actually see that he has been doing this a little longer than me so that helps too. If I can't make something out on the DVD, my friend has been helping me with it. His name is Derek. I hired him to be helping me out around my house and my daily living. Derek said the same thing about The possibility of having multiple lifetimes, the experiences from them.

The journey here and now, has been quite interesting. After practice, sometimes I just pause and feel the qi. I'm not really taking note of how the energy is flowing. I don't know how to express it except like maybe communing with it. Sometimes it flows to one part of my body a little more than others and yet other times the uniformity of the energy is felt all through my body. Regardless of trying to find the right words, I've enjoyed my practice of FPHHCK.

Edited by Raven's Fire

All good experiences.

One of the things I used to find unique about the FP meditations was when I would wear a long sleeve cotton fabric shirt and when doing some of the really slow motion seated postures when the arms would move I could at times feel an energy sensation between my arm and the inside space of my shirt. That confirmed that FP produces a tangible energy field around the body. I just have never felt that sensation from any of the many other chi kung methods that I have tried. And I have also never felt from any of the other methods the Flying Phoenix resulting sensation of my hands on the downward movement landing on a cloud like substance of energy that offers a slight resistance to the motion of my hand that I can rest the hand on like a pillow made of energy and I have to eventually push through that strong energy field that feels sort of like a big marshmallow in order to get my hand to end up back on my lap. Always was a thrill to feel that happening,  and when it did, you just knew this was a very unique method of chi kung.

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 2

Helpful hint.

After 9 years of difficulty learning from some qigong dvds because of mirror images where the teacher's right hand is my left hand, or when he moves right, I am supposed to move left, I took someone's advice and placed my laptop in front of a mirror to view the video from the mirror and this got rid of moving in the opposite direction of the demonstrator and it made previously confusing movements easier to start learning.

• Like 1

today  I completed a week of 'mirror image' long form daily with two days of practicing it twice ...

it has been very revealing of remaining imbalances and removing some energy blockages

a very interesting experience 

opening new windows for this student ...

• Like 1

Sifu Terry Dunn,

My friend and I were able to go to the crystal cave and practice the meditations. It is nicely set up, with a door built over the opening now. The inside of the cave is quite level and it takes very little to get the cave to warm up. A storm came in which left us there for a week. Originally we were only supposed to be there two days. We passed the days inn meditations. It was a great experience, passing the time like that. My hair was standing on end. Is that normal? :-)

=======================================================================

I thought earlier on about your note/remark about me feeling some benefits so early on. I've always been able to "sense" the energy of people, given that I'm legally blind and have only about 10% vision. I knew it was there but just never really knew what to make of it. In general, I do have to depend upon my other senses, given the limited amount of sight which I have.

I started feeling the warmth and tingling early on with my practice of FPHHCK shortly after practicing along with the DVDs and practicing with my friend who helps me with form. After starting the seated meditations of volume two, I know that the energy even more so. It may sound silly but I "welcomed the energy/sensation". I don't really have a good word or term and English except for having welcomed it. The moment I "welcomed it", I felt the energy sort of swell or intensify. A warrant went through my body.

Each day of practice early on, the warmth and tingling sensations lasted longer and longer. The second week of practice, I woke up and thought somebody had turned up the heat. I was feeling incredibly warm. I asked my friend if he had turned up the heat. He said no. The heat has always been the same, which always was incredibly warm to everybody else except me.

My one remaining great uncle, commented that he said my energy feels like that one of the healers/shamans. The healers/shamans of our tribe have since gone out of existence in this modern day and age. I do know that both grandparents on each side of my family or healers/shamans. My great uncle on my mothers side saw them in action. He commented that my energy felt much like theirs is quite telling to me.

The hospital here which caters to native Alaskans, as a prayer/meditation room where many go to practice various forms of tai chi and qigong. I do believe I will be going there from time to time to practice as well.

The journey to this point, I am feeling incredibly happy about my practice. Having a friend to practice with and help me correct my form helps very much.

Raven

zen-bear, on 14 Jan 2016 - 05:08, said:snapback.png

Hello Raven's Fire,

I'm glad to hear that you had your extended week-long stay in the crystal cave was most positive and the you passed the time with plenty of FP Meditation practice. My answers to your questions and replies to your comments are in blue below:

It was a great experience, passing the time like that. My hair was standing on end. Is that normal? :-)

To answer this first question, I need to ask you 3 questions: 

(1) Do you think it was the crystal cave environment that caused your and others' hair to stand on end?

(2) what hair of yours was standing on end? Was it body hair or the hair on your head? 

(3) If it was the hair on your head, how long is your head of hair? 

I am serious in asking this because I have experienced body hair (covering arms, legs and back) stand on end in meditation. And I've also experienced, as stated earlier in this thread (when people were discussion 2 advanced seated MSW meditations in Vol.7), the hair follicles in the scalp actually get electrically stimulated and charged from doing FP Meditation. I kept my eyes closed in meditation, and no one else doing those FP meditations with me had their eyes open. But it felt like my hair was standing on end due to the electrical charging felt in the follicle.s 

**I don't know what the term "normal" means. It depends on the context, the environment, and one's meditative/yogic experience. I guess hair standing on end would be considered "normal" in terms of FP Qigong practice. But not necessarily normal to just plain quiet sitting meditation.

That fact that you're 90% blind naturally forces you to rely more on your ability to feel and sense the energy of people and your sense of hearing, of course. In Tao Tan Pai parlance, feeling or sensing the energy of others called using our "shen" (psychic awareness), or in Castaneda's terms that is simply called "seeing". I think that you will be pleasantly surprised a few months down the road when you feel the FP Qigong intensifying and and deeply calibrating your sensitivity to other people's energies. It is most gratifying to recognize and then to possess that constant energy connection to all life. Besides using a Qigong art like Flying Phoenix or some form of meditation and yoga to expand consciousness and to experience constant At-Onement, there are many, many mental exercises used by clairvoyants and psychics to develop their natural-born "seeing" and scrying abilities.

As I posted long ago on the thread, this is an important principle to remember in order to develop one's latent powers with FP Qigong:

"There is no such thing as 'the unconscious'; there is only blocked consciousness."

The tangible FP Healing Energy is naturally "welcomed" by the body because this energy promotes/activates the body's self-healing faculties in an optimal manner. There are so many positive message units going from the body to the brain as the FP Qigong develops perfect mind-body integration, that the mind naturally welcomes it. It is spontaneous and involuntary "embrace" by the soul of the energy sensation. The FP Healing Energy feels so good that it adds its own meaning to the term "bliss". With continued regular practice of use 25-40 minutes a day, the "welcomed energy sensation" will become more familiar, more intensified , feel more constant, and feel more blissful as you experience a reserve of this energy cultivating in the body..

Yes, feeling the FP Healing Energy heat up the body is quite a revelation. It's a different energizing sensation than that resulting from other types of meditation and other Qigong methods. The tangible energization and rejuvenation lasts longer and longer with practice because--as I've explained throughout this thread since it started--the FP Mediations are all synergistic with one another and all the FP Meditations' energizing effects are cumulative from one day's practice to the next day's practice. The cumulative and lasting experience of the body heating up is a very normal allostatic side-effect of FP Qigong. As I explained on Post # , I recently experienced the heating effects of the FP Qigong go into my bedding when i was doing seated Monk Serves Wine, for when I lied down after completing 2 MSW exercises (7 rounds each), I felt the energy IN THE BEDDING transfer back to me and warm my body's backside profoundly. I felt the energy that hat "seeped" into the bedding and sheets when I was seated in half-lotus, flow into the entire surface of my back and permeate and soothe every muscle and fiber in my torso down to the butt. That was my recent personal experience with FP energy and it was sublime and exciting revelation.

Excellent to get such feedback from those who know what shamanic energy feels like. I have not used there term "shamanic" much to describe the FP Qigong or Bok Fu Pai tradition, but that is exactly what type of energy it is. It has that quality or "flavor" and Sifu Garry Hearfield uses the phrase "shamanic tradition" quite a bit in describing the wide range of Ehrmeishan Bok Fu Pai arts that he preserves. It will be most interesting to hear about your great uncle's observations of and feeling about your energy six months down the road and one year down the road. Then we'll know for certain whether you indeed have a predilection for empowering yourself with FP Qigong to match and probably surpass the abilities of your ancestors who were shamanic healers.

The hospital here which caters to native Alaskans, as a prayer/meditation room where many go to practice various forms of tai chi and qigong. I do believe I will be going there from time to time to practice as well. The journey to this point, I am feeling incredibly happy about my practice. Having a friend to practice with and help me correct my form helps very much.

As soon as you get a 5-6 months of training FP Qigong under your belt, you might try to recruit, proselytize or force others into practicing FP Qigong with you in a small group in order to fill up that hospital prayer/meditation room with FP energy. FP Practice in a group is very profound and you will learn much more about how FP Qigong works in a group than through your individual practice. In the meantime, it's great that you have someone to practice with who can help you with the forms.

Congratulations on making the best new year's resolution that anyone can possibly make to attain strong health, rejuvenation, long life and the ultimate in ecological awareness.

Best,

Sifu Terry

www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 2

Happy new year to you all!

Has someone experienced a very high pitched "ringing"/sound during silence, at some point by any chance? It is not tinnitus... The sound started some weeks ago and I think it isn't health related but rather spiritual in nature.

Does someone know about this phenomenon?

Thank you very much,

best wishes,

Julian

Sifu Terry,

My hair is about 2.5 inches to 3 inches long and it was standing up, as were the hair on my arms. My friend's hair wasn't standing up though.

When I came out of the crystal cave, my hair was still standing up. A man who greeted me, shook my hand. My hair went down right then and there. My hands were feeling kind of funny after that. I picked up a nice stone and pictured whatever this strange feeling in my hands were, letting it flow into that rock. My hands have the goods and Tatian's after I did that. I don't know why I was compelled to pick up that rock but I did.

• Like 2

Sifu Terry,

My hair is about 2.5 inches to 3 inches long and it was standing up, as were the hair on my arms. My friend's hair wasn't standing up though.

When I came out of the crystal cave, my hair was still standing up. A man who greeted me, shook my hand. My hair went down right then and there. My hands were feeling kind of funny after that. I picked up a nice stone and pictured whatever this strange feeling in my hands were, letting it flow into that rock. My hands have the goods and Tatian's after I did that. I don't know why I was compelled to pick up that rock but I did.

Hi Raven's Fire,

That's a great affect.

Can you discern whether your hair standing on end was due to the crystal cave itself, or the FP Qigong you practiced, or  both?

Next time you meditate for 5 days in a crystal cave, or do any concentrated FP Qigong practice of any duration, you should very carefully sense-out  (or "shen" out) the first persons you come in contact with before touching them.  If you aren't mentally focussed on retaining and conserving the cultivated FP energy from your practice, any excess or reserve FP energy can very easily transfer to people that you touch.

But it sounds like that person transferred an unwanted energy to you through that handshake.

How were your hands "feeling kind of funny" after you shook hands with the person?

Did it feel like a vacuum of energy in your hands?  Or an outside/alien energy had entered through the handshake?

I assume it was the latter because you transferred it to the friendly looking rock you found.  I'm glad to know you have good instincts and facility with expelling energy from the body.  You may think you don't  understand why you picked up that rock...but your body simply did what it needed to do.  Be glad for that, trust such instincts, and be confident that you can find the remedy to any injury incurred in a  nature within 10 feet in any direction.

There are many means of expelling unwanted energy from one's system, as you know.  As I described in the early years of this thread, all around my teacher GM Doo Wai's village in South China, there are black hand prints burned into boulders and rock walls by the energy healers in that region.

Best,

Sifu Terry

www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 2

Sifu Terry,

At that point, I do believe it was a combination of the Crystal Cave and the FP meditations.

The energy just felt "dirty", maybe fallen. I don't know really but I know he was going to the Crystal Cave to try to heal as well from something. Everybody goes there to try to heal. It is where A shaman back in legend lived.

I did note the effect on the local environment where I practice. The crystal cave, the people of my tribe said seems to be "charged" now. Those who have gone in after us, felt and peacefulness almost immediately. A couple I've noted, came back without any symptoms of PTSD.

Another example of the local environment being affected by the FPHHCK practice is my home. I bought this house knowing that four people were murdered in it and one person who barely survived. People left this house for years. Nobody bought it nobody lived in it. I bought it really cheap.

Having lived in this house for three years now, once I began my practice of FPHHCK daily, The place just seems more positive. Even my neighbors noted that the place just seems alive again and peaceful.

I've chosen to do the FPHHCK meditations in a different room each day. I don't have many material possessions, so it's kind of cool having a big house where I can practice in every room. :-)

Raven's Fire

Edited by Raven's Fire
  • Like 1

Happy new year to you all!

Has someone experienced a very high pitched "ringing"/sound during silence, at some point by any chance? It is not tinnitus... The sound started some weeks ago and I think it isn't health related but rather spiritual in nature.

Does someone know about this phenomenon?

Thank you very much,

best wishes,

Julian

Hi Julian,

I had similar experience posted at:

http://thedaobums.com/topic/12639-flying-phoenix-chi-kung/page-200#entry604088

which is still going on, and as time matured, they started bringing certain visual forms and feelings, which are awesomely beautiful (and can also be a great sidetrack) 

I am not sure they are specific to FPCK as you are the only person other than me on this forum mentioning them. 

But these sounds are apparently tied to hallucinating stuff  in my experience, which is documented to be DMT molecules, so if it is not tinnitus, you might be on early stages of activating your pineal gland, congratulations.  :)

• Like 1