Again, ask me if you still don't get what I am trying to say instead of wasting both our times by assuming things, okay? :)

You didn't read the book did you :) Everyone is assuming things and using personal definitions of what they beleive practices involve........

Concerning what actually happens when you get enlightened read Daniel Ingrams free ebook. It is a masterpiece in terms of vipassana practice and also has an extensive analysis of the different models people have of what enlgithenment brings and how a lot of these beliefs are absolute nonsense.

Check it out here -> http://www.thetaobums.com/Mastering-the-Co...ddha-t8295.html

Re enlightenment - Daniel M. Ingram, MD MSPH, Arahat

The temptation when thinking about enlightenment is to come up with something defined that you can imagine, such as a state or quality of being, and then fixate on that ideal rather than doing the practices that lead to freedom. It is absolutely guaranteed that anything you can imagine or define as being enlightenment is a limited and incorrect view, but these views are extremely tempting just the same and generally continue to be very seductive even through the middle stages of enlightenment. Every possible description of the potential effects of realization is likely to feed into this unfortunate tendency.

Thus, my distinct preference when practicing is to assume that enlightenment is completely impractical, produces no definable changes, and has nothing whatsoever to do with the scopes of the other trainings. This means that I take it as a working hypothesis that it will not make me a better person in any way, create any beneficial mental qualities, produce any states of happiness or peace, and provide no additional clarity into any of the issues surrounding how to live my ordinary life. I have experimented with adopting other views and found that they always get in the way of my insight practices.

quote link

Thank you Susan.

The non poetic explanation is the energy rises up the back piercing, clearing, activating all the chakras (both positive and negative expressions) and indwelling all the dan tiens. The energy not only rises up the back but comes down the front into the earth, cycles through the earth and up the legs again and again. The energy not only runs this major yin yang circuit or orbit but it settles not only into all the energy channels of the body but settles deep within the cells of all the body. There is a continuous flow of energy and conscious awareness between heaven and earth with the physical vessel known as Susan with her heart as the nexus point.

That was really nice:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like you all to know, that I expected this thread to be laid to rest long ago. But, like Lazarus, it gets resurrected.

Is it really necessary to keep blasting KAP and KAP teachers?

I think the point has been made well enough-

some people dislike KAP and/or it's teachers.

Let go of your ego's, and preconceptions of how other people should be.

Use some argument that does not stem from the point that X person's behavior/actions are wrong, based on what you think the ideal is.

Many people dislike KAP & Santi, maybe even Susan.

Also though, many many people love them. Horde of people love KAP.

Some one actually criticised KAP/Santi, citing the many satisfied Kapers.

I think he called them 'ditto heads'.

Them went on a diatribe about how his behavior/attitude sucks, and other stuff he does wrong.

According to who? Someone else with many many happy grateful students?

I'm guessing no.

Anyway, the point has been made. And while so many critics have been exercising their right to speak out about what they don't like (probably taking a large chunk of time and energy), The world still needs all our help to make it better. At least Susan and Santi do FREE global healing/shaktipat sessions (nice free meditation sessions too) and send a portion of the donations they receive to charities.

What have the rest of you done? I know drewhempel does a lot, but what of the rest?

And I'm not saying I do a lot-but I try-as we all should-each in out own way.

How much time is spent on here criticizing other people over diddly shit, yet saying nothing whenever a senator gets off the hook after getting caught with a hooker? Or a sports star gets caught with a gun and a crack pipe, and gets off scott free? (I know this isn't exactly the place for that)

I hope you all--on both sides--are just engaging in intellectual dialogue at this point, because a 42 page thread about how/what some people dislike about KAP/Santi/Susan, etc.. is kind if comical otherwise.

The words murder, rape, extortion, etc. have yet to come up--but I bet that few people put as much energy into voting as has been spent in this thread. Splitting hairs.

Spread the love!

Edited by everseeking

Use some argument that does not stem from the point that X person's behavior/actions are wrong, based on what you think the ideal is.

<snip>

How much time is spent on here criticizing other people over diddly shit, yet saying nothing whenever a senator gets off the hook after getting caught with a hooker?

looks like we have different ideals

144521013v7_225x225_Front.jpg

:P 42 pages and counting

At least Susan and Santi do FREE global healing/shaktipat sessions (nice free meditation sessions too) and send a portion of the donations they receive to charities.

a lot of times all the portions are given to charity.

:)

There are biological Signs when one is going through the Kundalini. The body changes, the emotions settle, The spirit Grows. The Aura Glows more.

There is a "Rising" up the Spine (Thrusting Channel)

There is a Flow that goes from Bottom up & a Flow that is initiated from Top Down (Commonly found in Tibetan Yogas)

The 2 are circulated & Unified AKA Micro Cosmic Orbit. or Lesser Kan & Li.

Then there is working with the Earth's Kundalini Force & The Cosmic Kundalini Force.

And there is an EXPANSION and then later a CONTRACTION where one works "DEEP" as is down in some Taoist Paths & Tibetan Yogas.

A permeation from all directions with in & With out.

its also related to Numbers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 etc....

And Serendipity & Synchronicity.

KAP works on all these aspects. You never end. You are always in a constant state of Growth & Evolution. Hence why the GODS & Buddhas where portrayed with One snake over their head, and then 2 and then 3, and then 72, then 108, then 1008 etc. There are many subtle aspects and growths that occur to one who truly works with Kundalini. Glenn called it the "constant white belt" no matter what stage you are at.

Did I master Kundalini?

Answer: Its not something you master. How can you Master Shakti? How can you master the Infinite energy of all? The only thing you "MASTER" is being more of your true self & in my honest opinion "INTEGRATION". What do you do with it once open? What do you do to better improve your World? Your Reality? Your Existence? Yes true this is all an ILLUSION. But you still live in this MANDALA. And you are a CO- CREATOR once you realize it. So you have a few options

1) Jump Ship (which is what a lot of the Hindu Yogis do once Kundalini reaches the crown. Which IMHO is incomplete path you are only beginning.

2) Become a self serving "SITH LORD" archetype (believe me they exist). (Power hungry folks that misuse Shakti.

3) Chop wood carry water, Serve the ALL SOURCE (SHIVA) & its MANIFESTATION/ANIMATION (SHAKTI). Serve Humanity, Creation, Planet, Cosmos (similar to the Boddhisattva View).

4) some get crazy or scared shitless and usually end up in mental ward.

Some paths Avoid Kundalini type yogas all together. And that is ok.

Some go the route of "there is no such thing". That is ok too.

Different Paths to the same mountain .

Kundalini Yogas such as the stuff found in KAP & Tibetan Yogas & in CHI KUNG are there to maintain this REALITY "VEHICLE" strong and healthy and also functioning at higher levels yet still have "ENLIGHTENMENT" of the ABSOLUTE.

So we do not at all avoid the body on our path. Instead its equally important to MIND & SPIRIT.

BODY MIND & SPIRIT FORMS a very important triangle. and it allows the alchemy to take place for more growth.

If you are not smiling naturally and you are not blissful all the time and you are not generating any energy and your depleted when you do energy work or you are depleted when you give energy, you don't have a natural (Iron body) you DON'T have it.

Go back to the drawing board.

It really starts with a Biological Process.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Thank you Susan.

The non poetic explanation is the energy rises up the back piercing, clearing, activating all the chakras (both positive and negative expressions) and indwelling all the dan tiens. The energy not only rises up the back but comes down the front into the earth, cycles through the earth and up the legs again and again. The energy not only runs this major yin yang circuit or orbit but it settles not only into all the energy channels of the body but settles deep within the cells of all the body. There is a continuous flow of energy and conscious awareness between heaven and earth with the physical vessel known as Susan with her heart as the nexus point.

That was really nice:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like you all to know, that I expected this thread to be laid to rest long ago. But, like Lazarus, it gets resurrected.

Is it really necessary to keep blasting KAP and KAP teachers?

I think the point has been made well enough-

some people dislike KAP and/or it's teachers.

Let go of your ego's, and preconceptions of how other people should be.

Many people dislike KAP & Santi, maybe even Susan.

Also though, many many people love them. Horde of people love KAP.

Some one actually criticised KAP/Santi, citing the many satisfied Kapers.

I think he called them 'ditto heads'.

Them went on a diatribe about how his behavior/attitude sucks, and other stuff he does wrong.

According to who? Someone else with many many happy grateful students?

I'm guessing no.

Anyway, the point has been made. And while so many critics have been exercising their right to speak out about what they don't like (probably taking a large chunk of time and energy), The world still needs all our help to make it better. At least Susan and Santi do FREE global healing/shaktipat sessions (nice free meditation sessions too) and send a portion of the donations they receive to charities.

What have the rest of you done? I know drewhempel does a lot, but what of the rest?

And I'm not saying I do a lot-but I try-as we all should-each in out own way.

How much time is spent on here criticizing other people over diddly shit, yet saying nothing whenever a senator gets off the hook after getting caught with a hooker? Or a sports star gets caught with a gun and a crack pipe, and gets off scott free? (I know this isn't exactly the place for that)

I hope you all--on both sides--are just engaging in intellectual dialogue at this point, because a 42 page thread about how/what some people dislike about KAP/Santi/Susan, etc.. is kind if comical otherwise.

The words murder, rape, extortion, etc. have yet to come up--but I bet that few people put as much energy into voting as has been spent in this thread. Splitting hairs.

Spread the love!

you are welcome

It is not all KAP bashing. People do ask well meaning questions. I like to answer those. It gets tiring though when people want to beat up on us. But, I am not surprised they do. I can imagine that what we describe as results of the practice sounds so out there people are just incredulous. To us, what seems outlandish is just the normal course of our day. Sometimes I feel like I am living inside a science fiction, adult fantasy movie.

The thing about questions is the thirst for more information creates even a bigger thirst. The KAP path is not wholly an intellectual process. It is a doing and empirical process. Do it honestly, follow the directions and there are measurable results quickly. But for people it is easier for them to do mind work, because it is easier to obfuscate their results as effective especially on the internet instead of in a room with their peers and a teacher observing them. That caveat is always in play.

Santi and I love to teach. He is excellent with the beginners because he is sooooooo patient and compassionate. I do better with the advanced practitioners and I excell at taking teachers to another level. Santi is good at that too.

I usually do my beginning teaching in places like this. It keeps me sharp and helps me to continually re-examine who I am and what I am teaching and why. It helps refinement. This place is tougher than when I speak in a public venue on a stage in front of 50 or so people. It helps me to remain compassionate. Of course, sharing this may make people think that it is open hunting season on me. :P I reserve the right to know and exercise that not every question deserves an answer. :)

Just when I think I have had enough here, someone pms me for help or someone asks a really thoughtful question. So I stick around but I have to limit my interaction. I have a full life offline. I have a 40 hour a week job as a nurse. I also teach, do coaching, and hypnotherapy for advanced spiritual evolution.

looks like we have different ideals

lol

In the states, where I reside, prostitution is illegal (except for vegas:-)

So, my point there was about how some people-usually with a lot of money and/or political power-often get away with breaking laws that would get the average person jail time. And that I wonder if the folks getting bent out of shape in this thread care as much about what goes on in politics, etc.. where they live. Because it seems that people get put under a microscope here, and the ones doing the dissection put in so much energy criticizing KAP/Santi, etc. I just hope they are equally concerned with the world they live in, and making it better.

Edited by everseeking

Sri Chinmoy answers some basic questions about Kundalini, Third Eye, Occult powers and the Spiritual Path:

http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0054

Here's another perspective from Sri Ramana Maharshi on the subject of Kundalini:

http://www.hinduism.co.za/kundalin.htm

Its good. you can read about it all you want it wont "get You" there nor will you experience Kundalini.

Its good. you can read about it all you want it wont "get You" there nor will you experience Kundalini.

I am not looking to go anywhere fast Santi.. i am happy with my tricycle thanks. :lol:

Experiences are not my cup of tea. They are a bit like cheap thrills in the fairground imo.

I prefer the more tried and tested ways, as the chinese say, "slowly slowly catchee monkey!" :lol:

I am not looking to go anywhere fast Santi.. i am happy with my tricycle thanks. :lol:

Experiences are not my cup of tea. They are a bit like cheap thrills in the fairground imo.

I prefer the more tried and tested ways, as the chinese say, "slowly slowly catchee monkey!" :lol:

That is well respected. I am in no way insulting anyones path.

Enjoy yourself & how you go about getting closer to your true Self.

Best wishes

S

That is well respected. I am in no way insulting anyones path.

Enjoy yourself & how you go about getting closer to your true Self.

Best wishes

S

Thank you, and best wishes to you too buddy! :D

Btw, i still think your silat prowess rocks!! I ought to know, cos where i grew up there were many silat exponents,

and your skills would match any of them, any day. :)

(cowtao cycles away....)

a lot of times all the portions are given to charity.

:)

There are biological Signs when one is going through the Kundalini. The body changes, the emotions settle, The spirit Grows. The Aura Glows more.

There is a "Rising" up the Spine (Thrusting Channel)

There is a Flow that goes from Bottom up & a Flow that is initiated from Top Down (Commonly found in Tibetan Yogas)

The 2 are circulated & Unified AKA Micro Cosmic Orbit. or Lesser Kan & Li.

Then there is working with the Earth's Kundalini Force & The Cosmic Kundalini Force.

And there is an EXPANSION and then later a CONTRACTION where one works "DEEP" as is down in some Taoist Paths & Tibetan Yogas.

A permeation from all directions with in & With out.

its also related to Numbers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 etc....

And Serendipity & Synchronicity.

KAP works on all these aspects. You never end. You are always in a constant state of Growth & Evolution. Hence why the GODS & Buddhas where portrayed with One snake over their head, and then 2 and then 3, and then 72, then 108, then 1008 etc. There are many subtle aspects and growths that occur to one who truly works with Kundalini. Glenn called it the "constant white belt" no matter what stage you are at.

Did I master Kundalini?

Answer: Its not something you master. How can you Master Shakti? How can you master the Infinite energy of all? The only thing you "MASTER" is being more of your true self & in my honest opinion "INTEGRATION". What do you do with it once open? What do you do to better improve your World? Your Reality? Your Existence? Yes true this is all an ILLUSION. But you still live in this MANDALA. And you are a CO- CREATOR once you realize it. So you have a few options

1) Jump Ship (which is what a lot of the Hindu Yogis do once Kundalini reaches the crown. Which IMHO is incomplete path you are only beginning.

2) Become a self serving "SITH LORD" archetype (believe me they exist). (Power hungry folks that misuse Shakti.

3) Chop wood carry water, Serve the ALL SOURCE (SHIVA) & its MANIFESTATION/ANIMATION (SHAKTI). Serve Humanity, Creation, Planet, Cosmos (similar to the Boddhisattva View).

4) some get crazy or scared shitless and usually end up in mental ward.

Some paths Avoid Kundalini type yogas all together. And that is ok.

Some go the route of "there is no such thing". That is ok too.

Different Paths to the same mountain .

Kundalini Yogas such as the stuff found in KAP & Tibetan Yogas & in CHI KUNG are there to maintain this REALITY "VEHICLE" strong and healthy and also functioning at higher levels yet still have "ENLIGHTENMENT" of the ABSOLUTE.

So we do not at all avoid the body on our path. Instead its equally important to MIND & SPIRIT.

BODY MIND & SPIRIT FORMS a very important triangle. and it allows the alchemy to take place for more growth.

If you are not smiling naturally and you are not blissful all the time and you are not generating any energy and your depleted when you do energy work or you are depleted when you give energy, you don't have a natural (Iron body) you DON'T have it.

Go back to the drawing board.

It really starts with a Biological Process.

Santi Posts like this are very Helpful

Clarity is appreciated so Much -

Hey for those who are reading this thread and who are asking questions about whether Santi and Susan are authentic teachers - Well My perspective is this

I choose to give energy to Santi and Receive energy from him and Meditate on his spirit because of a couple things -

One is that what he describes from his personal experience rings true with what I have experienced -

Another reason is His spirit and Glen Morris spirit -

When Reading Morris or Books by Hatsumi what comes through more than the techniques is the spirit - What is beneath the words and I feel this in Santis writings -

So this is not meant to kiss Santis ass or Susans - or say he has something or doesnt

For me it was relatively simple on some levels -

A lot of confusion fear and instability are with me always - - And yet my instincts and feelings like what Santi is

U know this is a question I always ask or have asked when hearing talks by Lamas - Looking around the room at people who are completely confused and have no clue - And feeling these feelings in my self often - What to do if one just does not get it ? Well Divine grace and exposing oneself to what one wants to become -

So the stakes are kind of high when Picking a model or a spirit to meditate on - Good to have ability to discern gold from Shit

Wisdom comes into play here - Personal experience - intuition - Luck and Divine Grace ?

One thing I have not reconciled is issues of character and advanced energy practices -

Santi talks of a Sith Lord Archetype -

Morris speaks of Saints and Psychopaths if I remember correctly and says something to the affect that psychopaths or those possesed by the dark side can have just as much energy as saints -

Personally I have experienced some very dark, selfish states -

A spirit kind of like when Frodo is about to throw the ring of power into the pit and cant

("the Ring of Power is Mine!"

One thing I am not clear on as I have not cut through the illusion of duality - well I have seen it and have some wisdom regarding it but nothing to reduce suffering on a continuing basis -

These Sith Lord Archetypes and self serving - Is there something they are missing or are they really some sort of dark Buddha? It seems like one is still buying into or at least placing too much importance on a separate self - These types do not have the ever present peace in their hearts that goes deep that you talk about Santi?

Another conclusion in regards to behavior - A philosophical statement of mine which cuts through surface behaviors - Personality Quirks

"The Greatest gift one being can give to another is the chance to evolve "

A chance - How cool is that

Magic- Possibility - Wonder

A Chance

Susan Girls in Jedi Cloaks Rock!

Thank you, and best wishes to you too buddy! :D

Btw, i still think your silat prowess rocks!! I ought to know, cos where i grew up there were many silat exponents,

and your skills would match any of them, any day. :)

(cowtao cycles away....)

Thank you very much. :) I owe those skills to my Gurus! Guru Cliff Stewart (Serak), Pak Muhamad (Cimande), Simon Das(Silat Kesatria Al Haqq), And believe it or Not Dr. Glenn J Morris (Hoshin & KAP) really helped me to understand and decipher what I know in silat interms of the "internal" stuff.

Best wishes.

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santi Posts like this are very Helpful

Clarity is appreciated so Much -

Hey for those who are reading this thread and who are asking questions about whether Santi and Susan are authentic teachers - Well My perspective is this

I choose to give energy to Santi and Receive energy from him and Meditate on his spirit because of a couple things -

One is that what he describes from his personal experience rings true with what I have experienced -

Another reason is His spirit and Glen Morris spirit -

When Reading Morris or Books by Hatsumi what comes through more than the techniques is the spirit - What is beneath the words and I feel this in Santis writings -

So this is not meant to kiss Santis ass or Susans - or say he has something or doesnt

For me it was relatively simple on some levels -

A lot of confusion fear and instability are with me always - - And yet my instincts and feelings like what Santi is

U know this is a question I always ask or have asked when hearing talks by Lamas - Looking around the room at people who are completely confused and have no clue - And feeling these feelings in my self often - What to do if one just does not get it ? Well Divine grace and exposing oneself to what one wants to become -

So the stakes are kind of high when Picking a model or a spirit to meditate on - Good to have ability to discern gold from Shit

Wisdom comes into play here - Personal experience - intuition - Luck and Divine Grace ?

One thing I have not reconciled is issues of character and advanced energy practices -

Santi talks of a Sith Lord Archetype -

Morris speaks of Saints and Psychopaths if I remember correctly and says something to the affect that psychopaths or those possesed by the dark side can have just as much energy as saints -

Personally I have experienced some very dark, selfish states -

A spirit kind of like when Frodo is about to throw the ring of power into the pit and cant

("the Ring of Power is Mine!"

One thing I am not clear on as I have not cut through the illusion of duality - well I have seen it and have some wisdom regarding it but nothing to reduce suffering on a continuing basis -

These Sith Lord Archetypes and self serving - Is there something they are missing or are they really some sort of dark Buddha? It seems like one is still buying into or at least placing too much importance on a separate self - These types do not have the ever present peace in their hearts that goes deep that you talk about Santi?

Another conclusion in regards to behavior - A philosophical statement of mine which cuts through surface behaviors - Personality Quirks

"The Greatest gift one being can give to another is the chance to evolve "

A chance - How cool is that

Magic- Possibility - Wonder

A Chance

i remember once being in a room with many studying with my Bon Lama as he taught us Trulkhor. After the retreat I reviewed my notes and replayed in my mind what i was transmitted & taught. I had a certain meditation described with notes & drawings and understanding fully laid out in my note book. with the subtle aspects of Tsa Lung Thigle & the Hum & The 9 Swasticas & the inner circulation (their version of MCO). I remember clearly the Lama teaching it to me and his words and also seeing his Master in his face come through to transmit other subtle aspects. Anyhow long story short NO ONE ELSE had those things in their notes nor do they remember that "teaching" I showed it to the lama he said yes that is correct I taught that. ????????

So yes somethings are transmitted in ways that they are for those who are ready to listen.

Its not up to me its up to the real Guru.

Parama Guru or Guru Rinpoche or Lama Rinpoche.

Or as we say in Sufi and as is taught form my Silat teachers....

If God Will's it. Or of your HIGHERSELF is in accordance with your actions.

Recently I saw the notes of one of my PSD students. In the notes where stuff I spoke about but also things I transmitted only through Intent yet My student "got it".

Glenn used to talk about ways he and Hatsumi taught Ninpo.

Sometimes the Sensei would hit you a certain way but in the "HIT" there was a "bubble" of chi with a slew of knowledge and understanding of a whole seperate context & Technique & principles. So the student thinks they are being taught for example how to deal with a Hook but what they are getting is something much deeper.

Truth is sometimes the "HiGHER SELF" & also the "MASTERS" will come in and teach as one teaches.

I remember sitting a room with Glenn and as you watch him lecture or teach you would occasionally see Takamatsu or Hatsumi, and in some cases a rare sight of his Chinese "RED" cap Monk.

Pak & Even Guru Cliff 's Higherself come in sometimes when I am teaching Silat. Or in other cases my students will feel or see them in class. Sometimes especially after the invocation of the Cimande Elders you start to see the "OLD ones". come.

Yes this path is "STRANGE" at times : ) but for me I wouldn't have it any other way.

One thing about KAP if you stick it out and get through it you will eventually learn to rely not n me or Glenn but on your own REAL GURU (Your Higher Self & your INNER SELF).

Often times the "source" will manifest an education process through something or someone we can relate to or trust or connect with untill we no longer need that connection then its "STRAIGHT FROM SOURCE".

Then its something like in Star wars where more "Jedi" show up when you are ready and they are hanging with you almost all the time. You honor them as "Gurus" But you are all really just Brothers & Sisters & the SOurce is the SOurce. : )

Peace

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santi--that was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know how to get a practice journal/thread?

I've been doing that Tian Tao program a little while now, and I've noticed that the last few days, I've been much more likely to laugh, and in a better mood, a bit better and some other stuff. I think its time I start documenting my progress!

thanks

Nate

Sounds like a good practice

Does anyone know how to get a practice journal/thread?

Send me a PM, or just post and hope I eventually read that thread, either will work :lol:

It looks like my partner had tidied up the computer desk and filed my little how to cheat sheet somewhere. But I'll create a personal practice section for you tomorrow.

Drunken Master Anyone?

But. But . But

These people usually end up being prophets.

Just take in more pain.

Drunken Master Anyone?

But. But . But

These people usually end up being prophets.

Just take in more pain.

how so?

you practice meditation daily & Breathing daily you will get real results.

BUT you need to know how to meditate & How to breath. otherwise you just wasting your time.

character has nothing to do with talent and energy practices. I speak of this often. Think of Tiger Woods...great talent, poor character.

It's a hoodie I was wearing while hiking up in the mountains on a snowy day. A friend took a picture and another friend made the jedi pic. It's so fun.

Santi and I are just plain, every day people. Some people wants us to dress up in fancy robes, monk clothes, special jewelry and such...cause they say we get more students. Nope...won't do that.

We did think though to buy some Jedi clothes as a joke and walk into a seminar one day dressed like that.

Thanks for the music. Loved it.

how so?

you practice meditation daily & Breathing daily you will get real results.

BUT you need to know how to meditate & How to breath. otherwise you just wasting your time.

I may miss something in here but can someone share the Table of Content for KAPs at least in terms of meditation and breathing methods/techniques?

KAP does that, promises kundalini awakening in weeks.just look at old posts where I was arguing with Santiago and I said it was impossible. He even said it could awake kundalini in days

So what does it mean to say 'kundalini awakening', can someone explain that in English? Does it mean becoming enlightened?