I too enjoy his writing. Somewhere on page 30 of this thread he stated:

Writing is what I do best. Writing is my service. It is more important and more real than the make-belief energy transmissions.

I share wisdom that is priceless, for free, all the time. I always offer myself to everyone every time I write.

I too enjoy his writing. Somewhere on page 30 of this thread he stated:

When writing a case for someone, you don't normally choose a direct quote where that person was insulting, and even misinformed, since he related that he has no experience. I think some Texans call that speaking out of your ass.

I have a lot of experience.

Again so what experience do you actually have with

1) Meditation

2) Chi Kung

3) Nei Kung

4) Yoga

5) Tantra

6) Shamanism

7) Health & Well being/ Healing

8) Kundalini

9) Taoism

10) Buddhism

11) any actual path of cultivation

??? Still waiting for a real answer. :blink:

You already explained to us that you are a great masturbator. You are also a great mental and verbal masturbator as well. :)

1) Meditation

2) Chi Kung

3) Nei Kung

4) Yoga

5) Tantra

6) Shamanism

8) Kundalini

9) Taoism

10) Buddhism

??? Still waiting for a real answer. :blink:

You already explained to us that you are a great masturbator. You are also a great mental and verbal masturbator as well. :)

I have no respect for you whatsoever. You are a fraud and I think it's a shame you've parked your ass on this forum and made it your marketing platform for KAP. This forum is for discussion and not for sales. If you want to sell crap, buy an ad like everyone else and have it put up in an advertisement section. That would be honest and you'd be helping this site financially, which you should be doing if you're making money advertising on this site.

I don't mind answering these questions when someone asks them sincerely, but I won't answer them for you, or for anyone in this thread, in this context. I have a lot of experience, but I am not going to qualify or justify myself to you. As a matter of fact, these questions creep up in a sincere fashion in other threads and I do answer them as appropriate. If you really care, go dig through all that I wrote and look for your answers. It's something you want to know, so find it out. I don't owe you a damn thing.

I am not selling a product. You are. Because I am not selling a product, I am in a sacred space which protects me. Because of that, I don't need to justify or qualify myself. And fuck, if I ever qualify myself, it won't be to an ugly half-witted ape.

I am simply conversing on this forum. Everything I say depends purely on reason and on willingness to participate in an honest and open discussion. Nothing I say depends on my credentials or authority. I specifically do not want to mention anything that may qualify me too much, because I do not think my qualifications are relevant. What's relevant is the mind of the listener and how I can affect it in a discussion, and not who I am, not how old I am, not where I have been, not what I have done, not what I do now, and so forth. I am just a good chap who is here to communicate with the good people here. I'm like a person who pulled up a chair at a bar. I don't sell a product. I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I just present my point of view and I am content to let everyone decide on their own how to take it. I don't want to weigh people down with my impressive being, and nor do I want to bedazzle people with my fuzzy bright lights and kundalini bliss bubbles. I will leave all that energy and crystal zapping behavior to others who are more qualified, ahem, ahem, har, har. :)

I am not here to participate in penis measurement contests. I know where I stand and I am very comfortable and confident in my abilities.

As is your habit and training Vajrasattva, you are shooting blanks.

Edited by goldisheavy

No worries Gold.

I shall also confess, that at times when my girlfriend is not available, I am also a master-debator! :P

Gold,

I like both of you equally, but it sounds like you're backed into a corner. Why not just answer him? I'm sure it'd be interesting to see, if someone with a lot of mystical experience turned out being basically a philosopher.

Gold,

I like both of you equally, but it sounds like you're backed into a corner. Why not just answer him? I'm sure it'd be interesting to see, if someone with a lot of mystical experience turned out being basically a philosopher.

Nice try, Scotty. I give you a B+ for effort. :)

Yeah goldisheavy, you should at least be able to explain your achievement(s). In a plain and straight forward manner. You don't have to say who yo are or who you've learned from, but if you are gonna make statements like you have, no one has any way of knowing that you aren't just a 15y/o lurker with a neck beard, living on your grandparents basement. You claims of superiority aren't going to be taken seriously until you have legitimized your self.

Edited by everseeking

Gold,

You know what, since I like you a lot better than the ugly Vajrassatva, you deserve a better answer.

Consider this. If you don't trust me now, why would you trust me later? So if I say something about my experience, how will that prove anything to you? On the other hand, if what I say resonates, and if you find it useful in your contemplation and experience, why do you need a reason to use what I say beyond simply you finding it useful for yourself?

Further. I stand against authority. I believe our cultural over-reliance on authority is harmful. Now, don't you think I would be a hypocrite of the highest order if I were going around saying how I dislike authority while at the same time establishing myself as an authority of some kind?

I don't want to be an authority. I just want to be goldisheavy. I don't want to manipulate your mind. If anything, I want people to begin to discern manipulations and to rise above them. I want people to become stronger and more powerful. For this reason I don't like beings that suck down all the power into themselves, thus concentrating it in themselves at the expense of the surrounding people.

I do the opposite. Whatever best knowledge I have, I share it. What I think is the most powerful and good, I give it away for free. I want people to have the best tools, for free. I believe that all spiritual knowledge is your birthright. It is yours. If I sold you even 1 bit of spiritual knowledge, I would be like a dirty interloper who stole your own socks and tried to sell them back to you. I don't want to sell you your own socks or shoes. If you forgot where your socks are, I don't charge you 300 dollars to remind you where you put them. I am not fucking evil. I am a nice guy. I just say, yo Scotty, your socks are under your bed. That's all. No charge. No obligations. No strings attached. They are your socks and you deserve to know where they are if that's what you want.

Do you see my point? It would be really idiotic if I made myself a lost shoe authority. People can find their own shoes just fine and if someone reminds them, that's just being nice. That's not supposed to be a business. And since it's not a business, I don't need to qualify myself what gives me the divine right to remind you where you put your socks.

It's very simple.

Yeah goldisheavy, you should at least be able to explain your achievement(s). In a plain and straight forward manner.

Being able to and wanting to are two different things.

You don't have to say who yo are or who you've learned from, but if you are gonna make statements like you have, no one has any way of knowing that you aren't just a 15y/o lurker with a neck beard, living on your grandparents basement. You claims of superiority aren't going to be taken seriously until you have legitimized your self.

Maybe that's the point. If you believe something simply because you're impressed by my qualifications, then I have failed you as a friend, and I have done you harm.

Don't worry about qualifications. Just see if anything I say makes sense or resonates for you. If you can relate to it, or if you find it useful, use it. If not, don't use it, or argue against it, or whatnot.

In our culture and in our present state of collective mind we are strongly attached to the tit of authority. I am trying to ween us off.

Edited by goldisheavy

goldisheavy--

I like the message in your reply. Here are some thoughts I have....

If anything, I want people to begin to discern manipulations and to rise above them.

---See, I think people ARE doing this, and making their own decision. I have NOT taken KAP. I peobably will in the future some time, whether in person or inline. See, I'm sort if on an island, and as far as energy practices go, I have NO ONE to teach me. You've heard of QiGong sickness, right? Well, I don't want to screw myself up going solo with meditation, and as I understand it, you need to have someone who has gone down the path already to guide you. I look at many meditation practices/techniques from a physiological standpoint. For instance, some practices have you looking downward and crossing your eyes while looking at your nose. Well, the Trigeminal (5th Cranial) nerve, a brach of the peripheral nervous system, and part of the parasympathetic nervous system--when damaged, causes the eyes to move up and outward. And some of the cranial nerves connect to ares like the hypothalamus, which is involved in certain emotions.

So anyway, that was just to give you an idea or how I look t things.

Anyway, for someone like me, and many others, KAP is the best deal I can get for the money. You get an instructor to guide you through energy practices/meditation, you don't have to indenture yourself to them, and you don't have to relocate or even leave your home!

For that reason, I feel like it would be worth the money. And really, for all that you learn, its not an unreasonable fee. I doubt you'd get all the info in KAP no matter how many books you buy, and even then, you'd only have books, not a person to guide you along and sort things out.

I believe that all spiritual knowledge is your birthright.

It's funny that you'd say that, because Santi has said that many times. I could probably fill my gas tank of I had a dollar for every time I've seen Santi type that in one of his posts. The cost of KAP isn't just for the info, its also for the time of the people who teach it.

If you forgot where your socks are, I don't charge you 300 dollars to remind you where you put them.

If only energy practices were as simple as putting on a pair of socks. But, they aren't-many of them aren't anyway.

In our culture and in our present state of collective mind we are strongly attached to the tit of authority. I am trying to ween us off.

I agree. If you really want to help, type out the 'path' or 'method' you do, or the one(s) that you think people should follow, or whatever it is you think is the way to go, and put it in PDF format, and make it available to download for free.

Hopefully, if you do, there will be some safeguard to prevent people from hurting themselves or doing it wrong.

I am not selling a product.

Perhaps not. You do however have an agenda, just like everyone else here. You insinuate that you are not here to learn, not here to teach, but these are both lies. The purpose of practice Goldilocks, it to return to the state you try to describe. In fact, the goal changes as one progresses. Awakening Kundalini just for the sake of it is as much use and realizing the power of intent. What are you going to use it for?

There may be many methods for me to get from A to B. You cannot criticize a persons method without having an understanding of where they are even going. You don't know where you are going yourself! But you position yourself as an authority on things you advise you know nothing about.

I am not selling a product.

Yes you are. You are selling yourself and your agenda. Instead of criticizing others you should investigate what your sincere goal is. Then investigate if that goal is not misguided. For example, the goal might be based on false assumptions. ;)

I don't have any practice. I just masturbate all day. I hope this clears things up for you. ;)

If you have truly mastered manifestation from intention you would not have to masturbate :-) you could cum with a thought. Wanking is effectively playing with energy. Building it up and release (or not). But then energy does not exist right?

So person 'A' might be able to 'manifest' jizz in his pants. But then person 'B' might want to give it a rub, take his time, stick it in a hot pie. Person 'A' again just might manifest Jizz with intent. But then person 'B' might prefer to use visualization and imagine a couple of hot hookers sucking the bone in order to get his energy to rise. Sometimes the journey is just as fun as the 'goal'. But I guess the real question is, is every hole a goal?

Guest paul walter
.In our culture and in our present state of collective mind we are strongly attached to the tit of authority. I am trying to ween us off.

In a democracy of free individuals you run the risk of being lynched for attempting to spring people from their collective groupthink. Paul

I have no respect for you whatsoever. You are a fraud and I think it's a shame you've parked your ass on this forum and made it your marketing platform for KAP. This forum is for discussion and not for sales. If you want to sell crap, buy an ad like everyone else and have it put up in an advertisement section. That would be honest and you'd be helping this site financially, which you should be doing if you're making money advertising on this site.

I don't mind answering these questions when someone asks them sincerely, but I won't answer them for you, or for anyone in this thread, in this context. I have a lot of experience, but I am not going to qualify or justify myself to you. As a matter of fact, these questions creep up in a sincere fashion in other threads and I do answer them as appropriate. If you really care, go dig through all that I wrote and look for your answers. It's something you want to know, so find it out. I don't owe you a damn thing.

I am not selling a product. You are. Because I am not selling a product, I am in a sacred space which protects me. Because of that, I don't need to justify or qualify myself. And fuck, if I ever qualify myself, it won't be to an ugly half-witted ape.

I am simply conversing on this forum. Everything I say depends purely on reason and on willingness to participate in an honest and open discussion. Nothing I say depends on my credentials or authority. I specifically do not want to mention anything that may qualify me too much, because I do not think my qualifications are relevant. What's relevant is the mind of the listener and how I can affect it in a discussion, and not who I am, not how old I am, not where I have been, not what I have done, not what I do now, and so forth. I am just a good chap who is here to communicate with the good people here. I'm like a person who pulled up a chair at a bar. I don't sell a product. I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I just present my point of view and I am content to let everyone decide on their own how to take it. I don't want to weigh people down with my impressive being, and nor do I want to bedazzle people with my fuzzy bright lights and kundalini bliss bubbles. I will leave all that energy and crystal zapping behavior to others who are more qualified, ahem, ahem, har, har. :)

I am not here to participate in penis measurement contests. I know where I stand and I am very comfortable and confident in my abilities.

Its just a few simple questions....You should be able to answer them.

1) Meditation

2) Chi Kung

3) Nei Kung

4) Yoga

5) Tantra

6) Shamanism

8) Kundalini

9) Taoism

10) Buddhism

??? Still waiting for a real answer.

I have no respect for you whatsoever. You are a fraud and I think it's a shame you've parked your ass on this forum and made it your marketing platform for KAP.

How am I a Fraud? What is it that I do that is fraudulent?

This forum is for discussion and not for sales. If you want to sell crap, buy an ad like everyone else and have it put up in an advertisement section. That would be honest and you'd be helping this site financially, which you should be doing if you're making money advertising on this site.

How am I dishonest?

How have I not helped this site? Or the folks on here?

Yes you owe me nothing but you pose as an authority. Its time you put your money where you mouth is.

I did ask you sincerely. Yet you did nothing you are at the end of the day "Dodgy".

I have read your posts. Frankly they are a great way for someone to 1) lose chi. 2) Fall Asleep, 3) a great way to get erectile dysfunction.

Just answer my questions. it wont hurt you to be honest with folks.

I am not "SELLING" a product i give of my time. I am a teacher. Much like a teacher in a college or a school.

Why the aggression & the defensiveness?

You are so quick to share a "thesis" on any little subject here but when it comes time to show who you really are behind the Name & the keyboard warrior you end up again being dodgy & Defensive & frankly insulting.

So what sacred place did you say you are in ?

So in other words.....

"I GIH HAVE NO REAL EXPERIENCE".

How would you know? What experience do you have to know I am shooting blanks?

Come show me. but 1st .....lets get back to the 1st thing....

Its just a few simple questions....You should be able to answer them.

1) Meditation

2) Chi Kung

3) Nei Kung

4) Yoga

5) Tantra

6) Shamanism

8) Kundalini

9) Taoism

10) Buddhism

??? Still waiting for a real answer.

I hope, GIH, that I will learn more about you than your facility with words and your mental agility. How you bring that brain of yours down into the real world would be fascinating instead of creating evasive maneuvers to justify what you bring to this board.

Lots of people bullshit in the pub. That's often why they go to the pub because no one is going to look too close at your credentials as you expound on how you are going to save humanity from itself. That is typical conversation in the pub. But when the lights go off and we walk home...what is different about the world? Do they remember how particularly sparkling and razor edged we are in our arguments through the beer fog? Or do people love themselves and their world a little bit more?

Maybe it is just a function of our youth. When we are young all most people have is their words and their brain. As they grow older one accumulates experiences that temper and refine the words in a way that only experience can.

I knew a croatian yogi who was like you. Very facile, mentally acute, early to mid 20s. Always quick to judge to having the best knowledge about everything. Delighted in his own ability to move quickly through philosophical arguments and point out the errors of other's thinking and logic in his own opinion. Absolutely and irrevocably convinced that he was perfect in every way in a 3D expression and we were all lacking and needed his help to live better and more freer lives. Demonstrated a perfect gracelessness in attacking the person as well as their beliefs.

Then he got a girlfriend and began having regular sex. Then he married his girl friend and had a child. His whole thought process has been softened. Still acutely inquisitive but now much more gentle and less judgmental. More forgiving and not needing to change how other people think and see the world as his personal mission.

just sharing from own thoughts and experience...

How am I a Fraud? What is it that I do that is fraudulent?

How am I dishonest?

You sell that which you do not own, for one. Two, you are using this forum as a sales platform without monetarily compensating the forum. On most forums this is strictly forbidden and for a good reason. You have two options that will make you less of an ass: either start your own site, where you can do what you like, or start buying ads like every other business on this site.

How have I not helped this site?

You have hurt this site by advertising and selling in the open discussion forum. Thus you've managed to conflate free and open discussion with business, and by doing so, you've degraded both with your pretense.

Yes you owe me nothing but you pose as an authority.

I don't pose as an authority. Period. But you do.

That's often why they go to the pub because no one is going to look too close at your credentials as you expound on how you are going to save humanity from itself. That is typical conversation in the pub.

Everyone gathers at the pub of their own free will.

But when the lights go off and we walk home...what is different about the world? Do they remember how particularly sparkling and razor edged we are in our arguments through the beer fog? Or do people love themselves and their world a little bit more?

The world is changing very rapidly.

Or just the horses mouth, but not an authority. Only an idiot wouldn't notice that you try to evade questions by attacking others. Varj is just your fucking scapegoat. Man up.

You sell that which you do not own, for one. Two, you are using this forum as a sales platform without monetarily compensating the forum. On most forums this is strictly forbidden and for a good reason. You have two options that will make you less of an ass: either start your own site, where you can do what you like, or start buying ads like every other business on this site.

You have hurt this site by advertising and selling in the open discussion forum. Thus you've managed to conflate free and open discussion with business, and by doing so, you've degraded both with your pretense.

I don't pose as an authority. Period. But you do.

Everyone gathers at the pub of their own free will.

The world is changing very rapidly.

In case you haven't noticed I have helped plenty of folks on this forum. I am not an authority. I simply have experience. And I have helped others gain experience. Not by written words but by actual actions.

You are again DODGING the questions.

Just answer my questions. Man up.

What I am hearing is:

"I GIH don't have any real experience."

Edited by Vajrasattva

Or just the horses mouth, but not an authority. Only an idiot wouldn't notice that you try to evade questions by attacking others. Varj is just your fucking scapegoat. Man up.

Horse's mouth? You must be referring to my confidence in my contemplation skill. Been at it all my life, more or less, nonstop, with a slight pause in my adolescence. But I refuse to say I am an authority. That would be counter to my vision. I do not accept authorities above myself in contemplation. And I recommend all others who care about the contents of their minds reject all authorities on contemplation and think for themselves.

I am a horse's mouth in that I don't need to look a stray horse in the mouth when it comes to contemplation. I got my own. And I also suggest that you be your own horse too.

As for Vajrasattva, it's going to take some kind of change for me to begin liking him. I started out pretty neutral-to-friendly with Vajrasattva. Then at one time, when I felt that someone complimented him in an absurd manner, I voiced my surprise. I didn't think Vajrasattva was bad at the time, I just didn't see anything special in Vajra, so I said so. Then Vajrasattva exploded all over the forum with his insane posts and crazy energy outbursts, just because I didn't agree that he was a shiny beacon of light. I wasn't even saying anything negative about Vajra at the time. But then after he exploded on that comment, I started paying more attention to Vajra and nowadays I don't like him. Later I began to like him a lot less when I found he's a Muslim. I can't stand Islam. I don't like religion in general, and I think Islam is the worst religion on the planet. It's the most destructive and ruinous religion on Earth. Then I found out Vajra has an entire posse on this forum, all his "customers." Then I also found out that there is a chance Vajra is donating to Islamic charities that support terrorism or that fund fundamentalist schools. Unless Vajrasattva comes clean as to which charities he donates to, so that we can check their validity, I am going to assume Vajra supports either terrorism or Islamic fundamentalism.

In a word, I don't like Vajrassatva and I am going to comment on it, pretty much as long as I am on this forum. I am not going to talk about it every day, hell no. I have better things to do. But when Vajra says something really stupid, and he invariably does that from time to time, I will take the opportunity to voice my displeasure.

Vajrasattva can keep peddling his stolen wares on this forum because this is not my forum. If this was my forum, I'd kick him off so fast, that time would slow down as Vajra approached the speed of light. If it was my forum, hell, I wouldn't even accept Vajra's advertisement on it. But this is not my forum and not my decision. However, I don't have to like what Vajrasattva is doing. I believe Vajrasattva is harmful for the people in the same way sugar is harmful. Sure, a little bit is OK, but if you eat only sugar, your arteries will get clogged and you'll die from a heart attack or you'll get type 2 diabetes. That's your Vajrasattva: all calories and no nutrient content.

So to list my beef with Vajra:

1. Sells that which he doesn't own.

2. Poses as an authority (this is required to sell crap like that).

3. Promotes Islam.

4. Has a "posse" of dittoheads infesting this forum. This wouldn't be a problem if Vajrasattva either wasn't here on the forum, or was here, but wasn't selling anything. But since he is here and he is selling here, it creates a conflict of interest when people, which superficially look like "independent" posters, are actually Vajrasattva dittoheads who protect their pimp daddy.)

So Vajra can keep doing what he's doing, but I am unlikely to like what he's doing. I don't think Vajra is going to change any of his behaviors, and I don't think I'll change my dim view of those behaviors either.

I am not an authority. I simply have experience.

Oh yea? Good. I am the same way too.

You are again DODGING the questions.

I refuse to answer certain questions in certain contexts. You don't have to like it, but if you call it mere "dodging" then you're just an idiot.

What I am hearing is:

"I GIH don't have any real experience."

Tried cleaning out your ears?

goldisheavy=findley?

also, GIH's posts;

I-I-I-I-I-Me-me-me-me-me-my-my-my-my-my.

You are wrong, I am right. But I won't say why. I have experience. What is it? None of your business.

with some logic in there once and a while.

Gold,

You know what, since I like you a lot better than the ugly Vajrassatva, you deserve a better answer.

Consider this. If you don't trust me now, why would you trust me later? So if I say something about my experience, how will that prove anything to you? On the other hand, if what I say resonates, and if you find it useful in your contemplation and experience, why do you need a reason to use what I say beyond simply you finding it useful for yourself?

Further. I stand against authority. I believe our cultural over-reliance on authority is harmful. Now, don't you think I would be a hypocrite of the highest order if I were going around saying how I dislike authority while at the same time establishing myself as an authority of some kind?

I don't want to be an authority. I just want to be goldisheavy. I don't want to manipulate your mind. If anything, I want people to begin to discern manipulations and to rise above them. I want people to become stronger and more powerful. For this reason I don't like beings that suck down all the power into themselves, thus concentrating it in themselves at the expense of the surrounding people.

I do the opposite. Whatever best knowledge I have, I share it. What I think is the most powerful and good, I give it away for free. I want people to have the best tools, for free. I believe that all spiritual knowledge is your birthright. It is yours. If I sold you even 1 bit of spiritual knowledge, I would be like a dirty interloper who stole your own socks and tried to sell them back to you. I don't want to sell you your own socks or shoes. If you forgot where your socks are, I don't charge you 300 dollars to remind you where you put them. I am not fucking evil. I am a nice guy. I just say, yo Scotty, your socks are under your bed. That's all. No charge. No obligations. No strings attached. They are your socks and you deserve to know where they are if that's what you want.

Do you see my point? It would be really idiotic if I made myself a lost shoe authority. People can find their own shoes just fine and if someone reminds them, that's just being nice. That's not supposed to be a business. And since it's not a business, I don't need to qualify myself what gives me the divine right to remind you where you put your socks.

It's very simple.

I agree with that, and respect you.