Prince...

Do any Bums stare at Goats?

Well if I needed to have walked you through the site -- it's a website of interviews. HENCE Mantak Chia is one of the qigong masters interviewed. HENCE you go through the archived shows and FIND Mantak Chia.

Took me --- 3 minutes MAX:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/QigongMasters...ITH-MANTAK-CHIA

Drinking tonight drew? No MC in your link...and no credibility in your argument IMO. Still Love you though.

MC: "...if you don't know how to combine this sexual energy it will go out...phewww, and gone, that's it. You're either gathering this force or combining it with another force, Love..."

Word.

edit: to reveal quote datum: 'bout 15:20 - 16:00.

Edited by xenolith

And yet the part about having more and more orgasms without ejaculation?

Xenolith -- with your new CIEaura holographic chip everything will be taken care of for you!

http://www.energychips.info/?f7d7d900

MC: "...if you don't know how to combine this sexual energy it will go out...phewww, and gone, that's it. You're either gathering this force or combining it with another force, Love..."

Word.

edit: to reveal quote datum: 'bout 15:20 - 16:00.

And yet the part about having more and more orgasms without ejaculation?

drew my friend, as I've provided from your reference, evidence contra-indicative of your argument, please provide from same the affirmation of it.

Xenolith -- with your new CIEaura holographic chip everything will be taken care of for you!

http://www.energychips.info/?f7d7d900

Is perhaps more than drink is in your evening plans?

Actually I just was waiting for food to digest before I went back into full-lotus. So then my vagus nerve pulsated serotonin up into my brain and then the third eye shot out electromagnetic fields which then were sucked up by the strongest jing electrochemical source in my area.

Now then -- do you agree that chi is attracted to jing and vice versa just as yang is attracted to yin?

I'm practicing macrocosmic orbit -- Greater Kan and Li. So as it's approaching 11 pm my time the upper tan tien will automatically magnetize in line with the Solar-Earth opposition. At noon the lower tan tien is strongest as the sun is highest in the sky....

Then when the full moon kicks in meditation is 10 times stronger than normal! haha.

O.K. so what were you trying to tell me -- something about the connection between internal climaxes and love? That's the reason I STARTED this with Witch and Prince -- Witch saying she has heart orgasms and also saying she has 50 sex climaxes a day. So I pointed out that, as per Mantak Chia stating the internal climaxes BUILD UP the energy -- so then does the heart chakra open up.

It's TRUE LOVE!! And yet the modern male is totally cut off from the connection between true love and sex -- why? Professor Robert Sapolsky documents this btw -- "The Trouble with Testosterone" is a good start. Male bonobos rarely ejaculate and are peaceful....

Yeah the LOVE is real but the secret is the full-lotus. That's why I was being mean before because it had been 6 hours since I sat in full-lotus! That's way longer than I normally go but instead I was eating tons of good food! haha.

Xenolith -- please correct me about this fusion stuff. Please give me links or any details you think I need to know. I'm all ears.

drew my friend, as I've provided from your reference, evidence contra-indicative of your argument, please provide from same the affirmation of it.

What would be a useful book for learning how to build sexual energy and endurance in men?

I'm assuming you're a female and have a special friend? haha. Supposedly the big secret is to apply pressure to the man's perineum -- the spot at the bottom of the torso -- between the nether regions. That will make him last. Anyway the best book is called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans by Charles Luk. It takes several reads for the more advanced stages described but the beginning is straightforward enough and the main point of the book is to stress that building up sex energy is the secret to creating qi.

Still as rain says there's the whole "moronic male" problem. haha.

What would be a useful book for learning how to build sexual energy and endurance in men?

I'm assuming you're a female and have a special friend? haha. Supposedly the big secret is to apply pressure to the man's perineum -- the spot at the bottom of the torso -- between the nether regions. That will make him last. Anyway the best book is called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans by Charles Luk. It takes several reads for the more advanced stages described but the beginning is straightforward enough and the main point of the book is to stress that building up sex energy is the secret to creating qi.

Still as rain says there's the whole "moronic male" problem. haha.

flattered to be recalled. " did I really use such language? anyways I agree with Max on one thing

the intellectuals seem to have a harder time surrendering.

"Here's looking at you KID"

:D

Um, Drew? Your science sucks. :lol: Serotonin is terrible for libido or any sort of mystical state. It will make you feel happy, yes. But serotonin without dopamine will just make you feel friendly towards everyone and grounded. Anything that raises serotonin without raising dopamine is a very effective anti-aphrodisiac, for example, most antidepressants. They work so well at killing libido that they are prescribed to help with premature ejaculation.

Back to goats.

A Viewers Guide to THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS

By Col. John B. Alexander - US Army (Ret) . Nov 9th, 2009 .

The movie, THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS, is based on a book of the same title.

While listed as nonfiction, the facts were extrapolated almost beyond recognition. The people in the book were listed by their real names. I was named many times.

While some Special Forces units experimented with various techniques, the vast majority of the incidents came from one of two other sources. Formal psi research programs were conducted in the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). There was also a unique think tank called Task Force Delta at Headquarters Department of the Army and later at the Army War College. Delta was arguably the most innovative organization in the world.

With support of senior leadership, we were consciously pushing the envelope.

It should be noted that all of the explorations undertaken were done based on solid rationale.

Facts and Fiction

- The First Earth Battalion (1EB) was created by Lt. Col. Jim Channon, a brilliant imaginer and artist. He literally owns the First Earth Battalion concept.

- The 1EB was never an authorized military unit of the U.S. Army

- The 1EB was a notional concept that encouraged/allowed people to think innovatively, yet within a military construct

- The New Earth Battalion is a movie version of 1EB

- Most of the movie characters are based on real people - though some are composites

- The Kevin Spacey character seems to be made up for movie purposes

- Senior officer with ponytail (Jeff Bridges) NOT REAL

- Remote Viewing - REAL- and was a 20 year official program

- Use of Remote Viewing in Gen Dozier kidnapping by Red Brigade - REAL

- Concern about Soviet psychic research - REAL

- JEDI projects - REAL - but ad hoc (I had one of them with multi-agencies)

- Spoon bending - REAL - was taught to hundreds

- Cloud busting -REAL - though never as fast as done by Clooney

- Computer crashing - REAL - incident did happen

- Fire walking -REAL

- New Age exploration - REAL

- Running into walls - NOT REAL (is the opening scene of the movie)

- Use of LSD - not only NO, BUT HELL NO

- Hamster staring -ATTEMPTED - by Guy Savelli (a civilian martial artist)

- Goat Lab - REAL - used to train medics

- Goats - Hit by martial artists - It did die hours later

- Goats - Staring - no credible evidence to support this allegation

- Dim mak - PROBABLY REAL - supported by physical evidence

- References to a hollow army -REAL - post Vietnam was a traumatic period

O.K. Witch so the anthropologist on love Dr. Helen Fisher emphasizes what you are saying: Antidepressants not only kill the sex drive but also kill romantic love and even the emotion of bonding. She notes how a daughter on antidepressants did not even cry when her mom died.... So yes you're right about dopamine and serotonin and yes remember I read your book sources on this already! haha.

Still dopamine ALSO causes obsession with the object of romantic desire -- in fact it's a type of possession since Dr. Helen Fisher ALSO notes that the infamous "crime of passion" is from dopamine. And also studies have shown that increase in testosterone does not equal more violence but when the testosterone turns to dopamine via the adrenal glands there is a spike in violent behavior.

Humans Crave Violence Just Like Sex | LiveScience

Jan 17, 2008 ... In fact, the researcher say, humans seem to crave violence just like they ... dopamine plays a critical role," Kennedy said. Human violence ...

www.livescience.com/health/080117-violent-cravings.html

So the missing ingredient is oxytocin. This 2004 from the Economist on Dr. Helen Fisher makes note that these three are a delicate interdependent combo:

"However, she [Dr. Fisher] does think that administering serotonin can help someone get over a bad love affair faster. She also suggests it is possible to trick the brain into feeling romantic love in a long-term relationship by doing novel things with your partner. Any arousing activity drives up the level of dopamine and can therefore trigger feelings of romance as a side effect. This is why holidays can rekindle passion. Romantics, of course, have always known that love is a special sort of chemistry. Scientists are now beginning to show how true this is."

http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/love-science.html

Still beyond this, and more importantly, is, as Mantak Chia notes, the creation of melatonin from serotonin. Melatonin is the deep bliss feeling during sleep that everyone needs -- more than sex! Melatonin is also the most powerful antioxidant in the body. Melatonin then gets turned into DMT -- the spirit molecule -- which opens up the third eye for biophoton creation -- the spirit-soul body.

Melatonin enables the oxytocin spike for inducing labor during pregnancy

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/94/2/421

In the end the energy comes from electromagnetic fields so that once the pineal gland is open the transmission of the electromagnetic energy is itself beyond any emotion. The light energy is made from pure consciousness or pure awareness which IS NOT ALLOWED IN SCIENCE! Information is not pure awareness -- information is defined by binary logic using proof by contradiction mathematics, etc. Pure consciousness is from logical inference of the source of the I-thought.

EVEN CHOMSKY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IF HUMANS DID NOT HAVE THE I-THOUGHT THEN THE SUPER ABILITIES OF PERCEPTION FOUND IN OTHER ANIMALS WOULD BE POSSIBLE -- like x-ray vision or sensing electromagnetic fields as telepathy (through the ampullae of Lorenzi).

Um, Drew? Your science sucks. :lol: Serotonin is terrible for libido or any sort of mystical state. It will make you feel happy, yes. But serotonin without dopamine will just make you feel friendly towards everyone and grounded. Anything that raises serotonin without raising dopamine is a very effective anti-aphrodisiac, for example, most antidepressants. They work so well at killing libido that they are prescribed to help with premature ejaculation.

Edited by drewhempel

- Use of LSD - not only NO, BUT HELL NO

wrong about the military not using LSD for experimental research, this is a publicly documented fact.

Edited by fizix

wrong about the military not using LSD for experimental research, this is a publicly documented fact.

MK-ULTRA was the program.

ralis

Oh screw Dr. Fisher. If someone has lots of dopamine from consuming omega-3 fatty acids, their level of aggression and violence decreases, this also is proven from studies. People with low dopamine self medicate by picking fights (to raise dopamine) just like they self medicate by smoking cigarettes (very temporary high dopamine followed by drop) or taking street drugs.

I'm still not buying the testosterone-->adrenaline-->dopamine thing you say happens.

:blink: OMG, where to start. :P Almost every food we eat nowadays raises serotonin. Any food that is primarily carbohydrate-based raises serotonin. Read my book!

Coffee, fat, alcohol and salt all raise dopamine, but only initially with a sharp spike and then drop. Coffee long-term raises serotonin, not dopamine.

BTW, meditation raises dopamine. And so does sex of course. Omega-3 fatty acids do mildly raise serotonin, but they raise dopamine more-it's a balancing act. Just like the antidepressant Welbutrin raises both, and so it's pro-sexual unlike most antidepressants.

I followed your link and did not see where it says dopamine is made from adrenaline. Please quote the relevant passage. And I still don't get the testosterone thing

And that other link you provided is from a junk science penis-pill-hawking website. And the full link to the mesomorphosis.com link is not displayed so I can't read it.

O.K. you had it right -- dopamine is made from adrenaline -- here are the quotes from that link:

"Dopamine and norepinephrine are catecholeamines, whereas serotonin is an indolamine....Norepinephrine is synthesized from dopamine...."

Still Qigong master Chunyi Lin teaches that qigong relies on activating the parasympathetic nervous system. Yoga also is based on activating the parasympathetic vagus nerve system

igong and Tai Chi: A Cultural and Scientific Overview*

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

Apparently, the way Qigong affects the autonomic nervous system is by inhibiting the sympathetic and stimulating the parasympathetic components. ...

mindbodylab.bio.uci.edu/.../Cultural%20Essay.pdf -

Whereas dopamine is activated by the STRESS sympathetic nervous system:

Addiction-free naturally: liberating yourself from sugar, ... - Google Books Result

by Brigitte Mars - 2001 - Health & Fitness - 263 pages

The parasympathetic nervous system (PSNS) contains chiefly cholinergic (activated by ... Activation of the SNS induces release of dopamine, which lifts the ...

books.google.com/books?isbn=0892818921...

:blink: OMG, where to start. :P Almost every food we eat nowadays raises serotonin. Any food that is primarily carbohydrate-based raises serotonin. Read my book!

Coffee, fat, alcohol and salt all raise dopamine, but only initially with a sharp spike and then drop. Coffee long-term raises serotonin, not dopamine.

BTW, meditation raises dopamine. And so does sex of course. Omega-3 fatty acids do mildly raise serotonin, but they raise dopamine more-it's a balancing act. Just like the antidepressant Welbutrin raises both, and so it's pro-sexual unlike most antidepressants.

I followed your link and did not see where it says dopamine is made from adrenaline. Please quote the relevant passage. And I still don't get the testosterone thing

And that other link you provided is from a junk science penis-pill-hawking website. And the full link to the mesomorphosis.com link is not displayed so I can't read it.

Edited by drewhempel

:blink: so you are saying norepinephrine is adrenaline? Here:

http://medicguide.blogspot.com/2008/07/wha...adrenaline.html

oy oy oy oy oy

Also, don't know much about the parasympathetic nervous system, but I found this:

"The parasympathetic nervous system uses only acetylcholine (ACh) as its neurotransmitter,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasympathetic_nervous_system

so not sure where you are getting the idea that serotonin will affect it.

And here's research with bloodwork on the effects of qigong exercise on dopamine levels--it raises them! Sheesh

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2401029

Just to be clear, I have no quarrel with the idea that qigong activates the parasympathetic nervous system. Whether the pineal gland is part of that system in humans is under debate:

http://tinyurl.com/yknepur

This one is more positive about the link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...04172301AA935cv

But if you are somehow activating your pineal gland through your parasympathetic nervous system by the full lotus and other practices you do, the neurotransmitter involved would have to be acetylcholine, not serotonin.

Witch truly you're a goddess. I've been drinking 3 cups of vinegar a day -- which turns into acetyl when it's digested. As John Chang says it's just like an electric eel which also relies on converting acetylcholine for the production of electromagnetic fields.

C2629 Acetylcholinesterase from Electrophorus electricus (electric ...

C2629 Acetylcholinesterase from Electrophorus electricus (electric eel) Type III, ... Converts acetylcholine + H2O to choline + acetic acid., ...

www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/ProductDetail.do

Just to be clear, I have no quarrel with the idea that qigong activates the parasympathetic nervous system. Whether the pineal gland is part of that system in humans is under debate:

http://tinyurl.com/yknepur

This one is more positive about the link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...04172301AA935cv

But if you are somehow activating your pineal gland through your parasympathetic nervous system by the full lotus and other practices you do, the neurotransmitter involved would have to be acetylcholine, not serotonin.

Edited by drewhempel