Vajrasattva

KAP SUCKS

Sidenote:

If you read a lot of the replies, they are riddled with bias and defensiveness... even the calm answers. Careful not to deceive ourselves :)

Facts to support the opinion... shouldn't it be the other way around?

Apparently Wang Zhe, founder of Complete Reality Daoism, must have not lived in accordance with the Dao because he passed away at 57.

Moreover, Complete Reality practices could not possibly promote longevity for the same reason.

Come to think of it, since Doc passed at 62, that means KAP is better for your longevity than Quanzhen. :P

Facts to support the opinion... shouldn't it be the other way around?

Haha! It seems all these "grand masters" are dying early. Maybe i'm better off not doing any kind of cultivation at all if i want to live a long time. I'm starting a new thread... wondering about the benefits of cultivation for longevity!

I have certain reasons to believe that Dr. Morris was in superior health but willingly passed on. He went because he could feel and see where the greatest need for him was soon to be. He could accomplish more being "over there" in helping people than if he had stayed.

KAP sure does open you up to a lot of Weird Science experiences. :blink:

I have certain reasons to believe that Dr. Morris was in superior health but willingly passed on. He went because he could feel and see where the greatest need for him was soon to be. He could accomplish more being "over there" in helping people than if he had stayed.

If i see the light i'll only be following it as far that i know i can come back. I like my life. I don't want to end up being a god or star in the sky or anything until i've had a good long life here first.

er..... So, the basic gist of this discussion is KAP sucks and that because Glenn Morris invented it and died at 62 it must therefore suck.

I have a slight contention to make, Dr. Glenn, 10th dan Ninpo man, when he first synthesized his method of awakening the Kundalini experience and put it in his frankly great book 'path notes of an American ninja master' never actually referred to it as KAP, he simply said here's what I got and try it. After some years a couple of his students in that developed further techniques that apparently made it better, then they called it KAP, I'm not sure Glenn Morris ever called it KAP, and if so this whole argument is defunct. I might be wrong though.

Actually I don't believe anyone has suggested awakening the kundalini leads to longevity. It's not like there are ads around saying 'fire a snake from ya perenium and live a long time or your money back!', actually that would be a good one, there'd be long gone by the time they would want their money back.

All I can say is his method in 'path notes' produces results. KAP, BBC, ABC, 123.......ohhh look, we've by chance got onto Michael Jackson, he died young too, he didn't practice KAP.

er..... So, the basic gist of this discussion is KAP sucks and that because Glenn Morris invented it and died at 62 it must therefore suck.

I have a slight contention to make, Dr. Glenn, 10th dan Ninpo man, when he first synthesized his method of awakening the Kundalini experience and put it in his frankly great book 'path notes of an American ninja master' never actually referred to it as KAP, he simply said here's what I got and try it. After some years a couple of his students in that developed further techniques that apparently made it better, then they called it KAP, I'm not sure Glenn Morris ever called it KAP, and if so this whole argument is defunct. I might be wrong though.

Actually I don't believe anyone has suggested awakening the kundalini leads to longevity. It's not like there are ads around saying 'fire a snake from ya perenium and live a long time or your money back!', actually that would be a good one, there'd be long gone by the time they would want their money back.

All I can say is his method in 'path notes' produces results. KAP, BBC, ABC, 123.......ohhh look, we've by chance got onto Michael Jackson, he died young too, he didn't practice KAP.

: ) I was the one that said it sucks: ) I was joking 10000% KAP & Glenn's Methods are very far from "SUCKING". I just said it did as a private joke to some of my students on TTB.

Yes correct during Path notes it was not called "KAP". Infact he just taught some of the ideas in his HOSHIN TAO CHI KUNG. & To his "fire" belt students & Up.

The name came about when he began to do Seminars with Jeff Primack promoting him.

Glenn showed me personally what he called "KUNDALINI AWAKENING PROCESS" which he later called after my suggestion the "lightening Path" based of the idea of THE VAJRA PATH. What he did and what became "KAP" is a synthesis of what works from Tantra, Taoism, Buddhist Tantra, Shamanism

What I teach is exactly what he showed me along with things HE asked me to bring to the table.

Peace

Santiago

: ) I was the one that said it sucks: ) I was joking 10000% KAP & Glenn's Methods are very far from "SUCKING". I just said it did as a private joke to some of my students on TTB.

Yes correct during Path notes it was not called "KAP". Infact he just taught some of the ideas in his HOSHIN TAO CHI KUNG. & To his "fire" belt students & Up.

The name came about when he began to do Seminars with Jeff Primack promoting him.

Glenn showed me personally what he called "KUNDALINI AWAKENING PROCESS" which he later called after my suggestion the "lightening Path" based of the idea of THE VAJRA PATH. What he did and what became "KAP" is a synthesis of what works from Tantra, Taoism, Buddhist Tantra, Shamanism

What I teach is exactly what he showed me along with things HE asked me to bring to the table.

Peace

Santiago

KAP does suck! I've got this pile of energy and my crappy teacher hasn't told me what to do with it yet! (Maybe he has, and I wasn't paying attention) Haha. It sucks so bad I am taking side jobs so that I can take KAP 2 and attend the Hoshinfest in Newport News. If you don't want amazing changes to your psyche and spirit, stay far, far away. I sure hope KAP 2 sucks worse than KAP 1!

KAP does suck! I've got this pile of energy and my crappy teacher hasn't told me what to do with it yet! (Maybe he has, and I wasn't paying attention) Haha. It sucks so bad I am taking side jobs so that I can take KAP 2 and attend the Hoshinfest in Newport News. If you don't want amazing changes to your psyche and spirit, stay far, far away. I sure hope KAP 2 sucks worse than KAP 1!

I told you it sucks....

:D

It sucks from the Holy Breasts of "source" : )

Edited by Vajrasattva

Peace

Santiago

AHHHHH,

So he did say 'Kundalini Awakening Process' BUT did he abbreviate???

It's not a serious question.

I'm very pleased that KAP doesn't suck, I would find it hard to believe that anything that came from that man would suck...... It seems a ninja brothers honor has been restored, my work here is done.... I will now ride off into the sunset.

By the way, I have a quick question, if I may be so bold, is the contraction of the anus when I've merged the balls from my feet into the ball at the perenium in order to fire it up my spine really necessary, I find it most distracting, and the main problem is I'm not sure I'm doing it right although I do get results, it just really puts me off my breathing you know. It feels as though it goes up anyway these days.

AHHHHH,

So he did say 'Kundalini Awakening Process' BUT did he abbreviate???

Yeah he did : ) Abbreviate kind of cheesy i know but it was fun at the same time. You know Glenn had a funny sense of Humor.

Then it was

KUNDALINI REJUVENATING PROCESS

KRP...

But I always liked KAP & that what I knew it as.

so I went back to that.

It's not a serious question.

I'm very pleased that KAP doesn't suck, I would find it hard to believe that anything that came from that man would suck...... It seems a ninja brothers honor has been restored, my work here is done.... I will now ride off into the sunset.

Yea thank. Its true Glenn was a head of his time & also extremely "ABLE". I am sure he will smile in your direction and send you some nice tengus or Ninjas to protect your journey : )

By the way, I have a quick question, if I may be so bold, is the contraction of the anus when I've merged the balls from my feet into the ball at the perenium in order to fire it up my spine really necessary, I find it most distracting, and the main problem is I'm not sure I'm doing it right although I do get results, it just really puts me off my breathing you know. It feels as though it goes up anyway these days.

Ok basicaly...

Follow his "Buddha's Breath" that is in his books.

as you inhale relax and Inflate like Balloon. at the end of inhale Contract Perineum/anus, hold as you hold breath aka "CooK". Keep holding as you Exhale. At the end of Exhale release it & relax start again .

Also instead of forming a ball etc..... just let things be more feeling based & energy wave based like secret smile.

We can go more in-detail in private.

peace

Santiago

Yeah he did : ) Abbreviate kind of cheesy i know but it was fun at the same time. You know Glenn had a funny sense of Humor.

Then it was

KUNDALINI REJUVENATING PROCESS

KRP...

But I always liked KAP & that what I knew it as.

so I went back to that.

Yea thank. Its true Glenn was a head of his time & also extremely "ABLE". I am sure he will smile in your direction and send you some nice tengus or Ninjas to protect your journey : )

Ok basicaly...

as you inhale relax and Inflate like Balloon. at the end of inhale Contract Perineum/anus, hold as you hold breath aka "CooK". Keep holding as you Exhale. At the end of Exhale release it & relax start again .

Also instead of forming a ball etc..... just let things be more feeling based & energy wave based like secret smile.

peace

Santiago

I think you should change the name to "It'll Kick Your Ass Up Over Your Eyebrows." A bit more inconvenient than "KAP", but more appropriate maybe.

By the way, I have a quick question, if I may be so bold, is the contraction of the anus when I've merged the balls from my feet into the ball at the perenium in order to fire it up my spine really necessary, I find it most distracting

We call that Tai Gong {n.b. I can't even spell in English anyone know Cantonese}and in kung fu we do that everytime we hit someone ;)

But don't tell anyone because I think it's a secret :lol:

Oh Glenn. How awesome that you haunt us still! :lol:

Dr Morris was one of my favorite teachers. The last time I saw him was in Spring of 05 when we were filming black belt techniques for the Hoshin video series in Denver.

He is with me still. In fact, he scared the crap out of a psychic/healer that I went to visit. I was totally skeptical and told her nothing of my life except that I wanted to experience her work. As soon as I got on the table, she started describing Glenn to a T. And he was pointing a long finger that ended in a sword at her, saying be nice! If you ever trained with him, you know all about that damn finger!

I would love to find that video grouping.

Yes, KAP sucks hard... giggle.

Oh Glenn. How awesome that you haunt us still! :lol:

Dr Morris was one of my favorite teachers. The last time I saw him was in Spring of 05 when we were filming black belt techniques for the Hoshin video series in Denver.

He is with me still. In fact, he scared the crap out of a psychic/healer that I went to visit. I was totally skeptical and told her nothing of my life except that I wanted to experience her work. As soon as I got on the table, she started describing Glenn to a T. And he was pointing a long finger that ended in a sword at her, saying be nice! If you ever trained with him, you know all about that damn finger!

I would love to find that video grouping.

Yes, KAP sucks hard... giggle.

haha the sweet old SECRET SWORD!

haha the sweet old SECRET SWORD!

Also every morning there is like 3 new HUGE spider webs out side my door. My Kids see Glenn all the time.

So yeah he must have sucked at the "Longevity" part of the Tao since he seems to appear to students all the time.

Did Dr. Morris ever tell his students to "go find out"?

In Damo's Cave he handed me a little scroll and told me to study it! It was a picture of a dancing warrior playing a flute with the Japanese sun behind him. And a bit behind the sun was another figure but I couldn't quite make out who / what the figure was.

WTH is up with the scroll business?

peace

Santiago

Thanks very much, my anus is already much happier with that technique.

And it's good it's not named KRP, cos thats way to close to KRAP/CRAP, which isn't a good slant but is however connected to my anus, interestingly enough. :o

We call that Tai Gong {n.b. I can't even spell in English anyone know Cantonese}and in kung fu we do that everytime we hit someone ;)

But don't tell anyone because I think it's a secret :lol:

Mal,

I wouldn't worry too much how it's supposed to be spelt in Cantonese, no one can really say for sure, not really, as there are a few too many romanized Cantonese systems, and none are really 'official'. In Mandarin though it should either be 'Tai Gong' or 'Da Gong' in the official PinYin/Romanized Mandarin.... However I'm not 100%you mean 'Tai' meaning great/big or Da, meaning to hit someone or something, I have seen the 'T' being used as a 'D' sound an awful lot, 'Tao' being a very good example. Another interesting thing is 'Tai Chi' is actually a mandarin word, in Cantonese it should be 'Dai Gek'.... and dont quote me on the Cantonese spelling, it's just the phonetic sound. really none of the systems including the official one for Mandarin is very satisfactory in translating the Chinese character and sound. It'll make ya head hurt.

Did Dr. Morris ever tell his students to "go find out"?

In Damo's Cave he handed me a little scroll and told me to study it! It was a picture of a dancing warrior playing a flute with the Japanese sun behind him. And a bit behind the sun was another figure but I couldn't quite make out who / what the figure was.

WTH is up with the scroll business?

hahaha yes he makes you "SEARCH things"

This question is bothering me for a long time but i did not want to offend Santiago or hurt his business.

I was reading one of the earlier taobum posts written at the time of Dr. Morris passing.

It mentined that Dr.Morris died a HEART BROKEN man. How come someone as high as him be heart broken.

I can do six healing sounds and be fine or be in the NOW and be fine.

Dr.Morris visualized himself in the Damo's cave with practically no possessions. So how come losing his DOJO be hurting or losing anything.

A master is someone who the sky will fall on him and not be reffulled.

I think things are still shrouded in mystery about his death.

I also believe death is a good thing not a bad thing for any soul.

This question is bothering me for a long time but i did not want to offend Santiago or hurt his business.

ooohhhh, thats a bit loaded isn't it?

Blume, no disrespect intended, I think you're entitled to ask what you want really. But I think quite a few people have danced around the why and how issue before. No one's giving up the how, I don't blame them. People have families Blume. No matter who someone is no family member or friend wants to see the details sprawled all over the internet. People love their teachers Blume. Love.

I was reading one of the earlier taobum posts written at the time of Dr. Morris passing.

It mentined that Dr.Morris died a HEART BROKEN man. How come someone as high as him be heart broken.

I can do six healing sounds and be fine or be in the NOW and be fine.

Dr.Morris visualized himself in the Damo's cave with practically no possesions. So how come loosing his DOJO be hurting or loosing anything.

A master is someone who the sky will fall on him and not be reffulled.

I think things are still shrouded in mystery about his death.

I also believe death is a good thing not a bad thing for any soul.

Dr. Morris was living in Louisiana and passed sometime after Hurricane Katrina. To my knowledge, Hurricane Katrina was one of the worst natural disasters to ever hit the United States. 4 years later some of the neighborhoods in the 9th ward still have not been rebuilt. Santi mentions somewhere that Doc was doing a lot of work for displaced people around that time.

I think you should take a look at a documentary "When the Levees Broke" to get a better understanding of the type of suffering Doc saw before he passed. It has been 4 years and we still have dislocated refugees in other states with no family and no place to go. Trust me, after you see the film, you won't need to have gone through a K-Awakening or become an enlightened being to know that the government's response was really fucked up and a lot of innocent people died because the Bush Administration preferred to drops bombs over Baghdad than help poor people.

There where many issues.

1) Glenn Helped many and few returned the favor. Very few had or have a concept of "Giri". Most people are takers not givers. A lot of people "used" glenn both for his energy& $ & also his Name.

2)He invested a shit load of time energy & money to someone that was very high maintenance and who did not at all have the capacity to truly take care of Glenn on the levels he needed to be taken care of.

3) He worked on MANY MANY MANY physically laying his hands and doing shaktipats & massage work for people (fire fighters, police, victims, (we are taking like 4 digits here and it was all done for free) people after Katrina this did have a "toll" on his physical body.

I recently did 2 GLOBAL shaktipats in a row with in one week and i had a SEVERE Karmic cleansing to follow it up which has made me pause for a week or so to recover. I know many true masters that had to deal withthis sort of thing (Master Choa, Master Wu, Dalai Lama, Yogananda etc)

Glenn took on a massive load of karma he had to process.

4) He was in some form "neglected" ( i wont go in to details).

5) Even though he passed he is actually stronger now the physical body is just a vessel for the real stuff. : )

Do not take my word for it but he was the "REAL DEAL". Do your own research . I am just happy Shakti gave me the opportunity to meet, train and become one of his "Boys".

Namaste

Santiago

I would love to hear the real story.! :)

Why?

My curiosity is as great as anyone's, but to what end?