Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Messing with electricity = Bio electricity

I know this sounds like a bad idea but...

The other day in class, my class and I were shocking eachother with the amp meter(Soon im going to have a meter myself so I want to know).. Lol well anyway 1 mili amp isent dangerous and you can actually hold onto it and feel it go through you without any physical damage. Thing is I was wondering if energetically I could convert that energy to my dan tien.. Maybe alittle less energy but without damaging my system. Any Idea?

Any Idea?

Leave it alone! I have been around electricity all my life. In the Army my profession was high power radio communications. These types of energies can kill you.

Happy Trails!

Our bodies are already full of energy, the key is using it correctly and efficiently. There are quite a few practices that get the energy to the dan tien...belly breathing, stillness meditation, standing, putting your palms over the belly, etc...

I think that's the most important part. Adding more electrical energy isn't necessary at all, and in fact, it isn't even the kind of energy you want to work with. It would be useless to use.

Good question, though.

Thanks for the Feedback.

@ Scotty (No disrespect). If our bodies have enough energy why do qi gong? or nae gong?

Also yeah I thought it would'nt really be the energy I want to channel to my dan tien.. Seems alittle uncontrolable.

If our bodies have enough energy why do qi gong? or nae gong?

Practicing is necessary because we aren't using the energy skillfully.

I agree. Practice is (or should be) designed toward learning how to concentrate and direct our energy. And I agree with Scotty in that our body already possess adequate energy - we just have to learn how to utilize it properly.

Happy Trails!

I know this sounds like a bad idea but...

The other day in class, my class and I were shocking eachother with the amp meter(Soon im going to have a meter myself so I want to know).. Lol well anyway 1 mili amp isent dangerous and you can actually hold onto it and feel it go through you without any physical damage. Thing is I was wondering if energetically I could convert that energy to my dan tien.. Maybe alittle less energy but without damaging my system. Any Idea?

You were lucky.

The heart works on 0.7 volts. Human blood is a salt solution: it conducts electricity like a wire.

If you had 1/2 of the volts of a 1.5 volt flashlight battery (1/2 of 1.5 Volts = 0.75 Volts) get into a pinprick sized hole in your skin that led to your heart - you would be fried defibrillator style...

Essentially - it is all depending on the entry point of the voltage, the path of the blood vessel and the exit of the voltage.. Sadly - all blood vessels lead to the heart & other organs... Quite possible that a kidney or such is damaged and the signs just haven't shown up yet.

Although --- There is hope & if you do a little reading you may survive ! Check out this website - it is from a retired USA military Electrical Engineer (he doesn't like talking about the military...) http://www.forrestmims.com/

Edited by ~jK~

Ah you mean if my resistance was lowered? Well the prongs on the meter aren't sharp, im not really bound to get a cut working with them. Also a miliamp is extremely low.. I was thinking of working even lower.. Although I really just wish to know how electricity effect our energy

Ah you mean if my resistance was lowered? Well the prongs on the meter aren't sharp, im not really bound to get a cut working with them. Also a miliamp is extremely low.. I was thinking of working even lower.. Although I really just wish to know how electricity effect our energy

The two energies are of total different form. I have heard of others messing with electricity to increase their inner energies but have seen nothing that would suggest that it is of any useful purpose.

Happy Trails!

ah Yeah thanks. See another thing I thought was perhaps there not even compatible with the bioelectric energy we have/or even similar to that degree.

Well thanks guys, I may still try but I'll keep it safe (or so I hope).

Education ofcourse... Lol im training to be an electrician now.. Mili Amps Are far different from 1 Full amp.. I know about the measurements.

Education ofcourse... Lol im training to be an electrician now.. Mili Amps Are far different from 1 Full amp.. I know about the measurements.

One point that, for some unknown reason, generaly isn't taught about volts & amps

Even if what you are working on is rated 1 or 1,000 volts - it could be in reality much-much more or even much less.

What does make the difference is the stated voltage and the ground voltage potential.

Example: if your battery is + 10V and you are working on a motor that requires 100V - then when you connect it & turn it on - the actual drain on the battery will be ... (ask your teacher-he will think you thought of it yourself)

Here's a toy that I like: If you don't have one - copies for class?

32NE0054.GIF

Power Wheel

The parent URL explains it: http://www.tpub.com/neets/book1/chapter3/1-43.htm

Edited by ~jK~

Here's a toy that I like: If you don't have one - copies for class?

32NE0054.GIF

Power Wheel

The parent URL explains it: http://www.tpub.com/neets/book1/chapter3/1-43.htm

AHHH! Get it AWAY!! :o

I was a nuke electrician in the Navy and we had to memorize that blasted wheel in A-School...I can't get my Chief out of my head saying,"Power is easy as PIE!" or my Electronic's Fundamentals teacher saying "Power is easy as PIV, know what I'm sayin'"

Anyway, the sub EM's would get bored and discharged capacitors on themselves and then hold a fluorescent light bulb to their foreheads and see how long it would stay lit. I've never seen it done myself, but it always made me wonder about the possibilities of being able to store a charge and then discharge it later.

I ended up getting sick and de-nuked. They sentenced me to the Battery & Lighting shop on my carrier. We never got bored enough to try that trick despite having the entire supply of fluorescent light bulbs in our storage space-- it was even my job to order them. We were at the back of the hangar bay in a high traffic area--whenever we got bored we just opened the door and looked at all the hot girls in the crew. :lol:

Human energetic system is more like an RLC circuit in AC current. Yin-Yang dynamics is not static and not continuous but alternative like the symbol shows.

That means the energy oscillates and in high frequencies could be said it "vibrates".

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/4.htm

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/4m.htm

32NE0184.GIF

The generator is the heart which obviously is an alternativ current source. Also heart is generator of a huge pulsating magnetic field. The capacitor is the kydney system due to their liquid and electrolyths storage and processing. Should be noted that right kidney is Yang and left kidney is Yin which normally have the effect of a capacitor. The coil could be the energetic network of meridian systems.

32NE0185.GIF

The energetic system of a human may be more like a parallel RLC circuit:

32NE0193.GIF

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/4b.htm

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/4g.htm

The induction of heat and injecting the Qi like John Chang does can be explained by AC current generation in his dantian

The push-pulling of humans through Qi manipulation can be explained as a magnetic influence of the energetic field of the master (like Max Christensen)

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/5d.htm

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/5k.htm

32NE0202.GIF

32NE0194.GIF

Also AC is more dangerous than DC because you need less power to damage the electrical bio-system

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/5j.htm

AC 60 Hz (mA) | DC (mA) | Effects

0-1 __________|0-4 ______| Perception

1-4 __________|4-15_____| Surprise

4-21__________|15-80_____| Reflex action

21-40 ________|80-160 ___| Muscular inhibition

40-100 _______|160-300___| Respiratory failure

Over 100______|Over 300__| Usually fatal

32NE0190.GIF

See how is done a transformer:

http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/5a.htm

32NE0196.GIF

Make me think to the fascia layers we have arround muscles which are electrically charged.

The metal sheets are needed for avoiding the so called "eddy curents". Eddy currents run through a solid metal without any internal structure. They run erratically like turbionary winds and clouds. Which explains why people with messed up energetic systems they behave like "possesed". It may be energy entities but it may be not.

When dealing with the radio-waves emission the capacitor becomes an antenna between the air - anode and ground - catode (or viceversa). Also atmosphere of the earth is acting like a giant capacitor between the earth and the ionosphere frontier where solar winds are blocked by magnetic field of the earth which by the way creates the Schumann resonance frequency

earthmagnetics1208.jpg

Not even the ionosphere field is constant because of the solar winds and rotation of the sun

sunwinds.jpg

This is pretty much the physics that anyone dealing with Qigong may need to know.

Not to mention the Moon's effect and other astrological influences in the energetic field

Everything moving and living behaves like a harmonic oscillator:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_oscillator

Muelle.gif

there are three forces in Universe: one active (Yang), one passive (Yin) and one neutral that exchange the roles between them

like spring, inertia and friction

the same is for bio-electricity

Edited by steam

Know its been awhile.. Thanks all of you =D.

I have another related question..

I learned a reasonable amount of what steam has said in the weeks of class I've been.. I take notes and relate what I learn of electricity inturn with energy cultivation.. Only reference so far.. I figure if I know both sides I can excel faster.. Even though there both sciences which by themselves can be studied alone. Anyway I was a bit dumb today I guess. The teacher setup 100 volts with low amps.. after a few people touched it and flipped out I thought I would like a smart person. I touched it, got focused,felt a pulse, dropped it while I was thinking "That was fast".. Lol. At the end of class some of the students hooked up one aswell where the voltage had going up.. And when they pressed a button/switch the voltage went to 0.. So I grabbed it as it went up and the pulsing got more and more making my muscles twitch.. It was different then before being ,I actually felt some pain in the fingers once it hit about 30volts, I stopped at 70.

Im going to be dealing with electricity for along time.. I need to know the dangers in the Yin aspect before I worry the hell outta've myself.. lol.

I remember reading somewhere something about electricity cutting a persons cells in two/and or mutating them. High risk of leukemia around the strong fields is also suggested, having said that many more articles discount it.

http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/per...911381/abstract

Naughty entities are supposedly using electric as food and travel. I have no idea.

When I was around nine I decided to put my finger in a socket 'cos my mother said it wouldn't be a good idea, due to electrocution/death and so on. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. So I did the only logical thing. I had remembered water conducts electricity so I wet my finger in my mouth and tried again. Success at last! 240v right up my arm on a direct course to my heart. To this day I have no idea how I managed to pull myself away from the socket but i managed it just before it got to the heart. Needless to say I paid closer attention to what the things my mother said after that, but not much mind you. Mother knows best.

Im pretty sure thats mostly personal opinion/theory.

About the 240 Volts I'd suppose your/were in europe or a commercial building =/.. The thing that matters is the current.. I guess you were lucky if the current wasen't low.

I remember reading somewhere something about electricity cutting a persons cells in two/and or mutating them. High risk of leukemia around the strong fields is also suggested, having said that many more articles discount it.

http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/per...911381/abstract

Naughty entities are supposedly using electric as food and travel. I have no idea.

When I was around nine I decided to put my finger in a socket 'cos my mother said it wouldn't be a good idea, due to electrocution/death and so on. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. So I did the only logical thing. I had remembered water conducts electricity so I wet my finger in my mouth and tried again. Success at last! 240v right up my arm on a direct course to my heart. To this day I have no idea how I managed to pull myself away from the socket but i managed it just before it got to the heart. Needless to say I paid closer attention to what the things my mother said after that, but not much mind you. Mother knows best.

Pull away? You werent grasping anything; AC contracts muscles so if you had grabbed onto a wire transmitting you'd be fried. Also, its only going to travel badly through the heart if the current is traveling through both arms (both laogong connect at the pericardium.)

Im pretty sure thats mostly personal opinion/theory.

About the 240 Volts I'd suppose your/were in europe or a commercial building =/.. The thing that matters is the current.. I guess you were lucky if the current wasen't low.

Ya, I don't know what it exactly effects, that's just stuff I've heard or read, not even my personal opinion. But I still think you should be a bit careful man. Seriously. You may seriously fry something, either that or you'll become a superhero 'electroman'. Then you'll be doomed to walk the streets of America just like Bruce/David Banner until someone makes you angry...... or maybe it might be excited, it's a different energy after all 'Don't make me excited, you wouldn't like me when I'm excited!' :D sounds kind of cool though.

Pull away? You werent grasping anything; AC contracts muscles so if you had grabbed onto a wire transmitting you'd be fried. Also, its only going to travel badly through the heart if the current is traveling through both arms (both laogong connect at the pericardium.)

It was one hand, ya it was in England. It was one finger shoved in the socket. My other arm kind of did a mad dance as did the rest of my body, I still don't know how I pulled away, I really don't, it felt like I couldn't. It traveled up my arm and just before it reached the heart I pulled off. It was ***king painful, seriously bad. I can only describe it as something similar to when you hit the funny bone in your elbow really hard but all over the arm and moving onwards. I don't care to ever experience that again.

Yeah thanks for the acknowledgment lol =D

I'll try to not be addicted to it.. Anything to damage my system im not for anyway.

Sign in to follow this