Sign in to follow this  
enouch

NEED ADVICE!

Actually I've pretty much reachhed a decision on this issue but input is welcomed,especially since my emotions are already inflammed.I work out at a state university and one of the workers in the gym has a dangerous crush on me.She sought out personal information from a friend about my age on several occasions she has blocked other females from talking to me out of jealousy,in some cases telling out right lies.Last week she had a state policeman run my plate numbers to get personal information and of course gossip.Now a few years ago I along with a relative bought a hud apartment building,we were just about finished with rehab but had to shut down for awhile due to lack of funds.Well, in that time someone forged my signature on what's called a quit claim deed.It has taken years and over forty five thousand dollars to remedy the situation and it is still not totally resolved.So I'm a bit paranoid about identity theft or having people I don't trust with my info.

My question is what should I do? Talk to the cop and ask him not to reveal anymore data? He's already done that! File a report with the police? If I can, no doubt the cop will just lie and say he didn't do it.Maybe if I approach him man to man with respect and explain the situation he'll understand.Should I just ignore her and this horrid affair? She runs the gym! And by ignoring her I could be causing more problems for myself,you know with the grapevine.I did tell her best friend in the gym that a spirit came told me and told me someone was stalking me.She [the gym runner] is a proficent liar.No doubt she's wondering how I know...this may have been a tactical mistake. If I make to much trouble I'm sure the cop can cause me trouble.Any insights strategies? There has to be a way of fighting back! Any laws I can appeal to? I live in Chicago.

Is this woman hot?

Because, having the devoted attention of a beautiful and obviously intelligent and resourceful woman isn't a bad thing, and after this affair you might even come to miss her.........

Anyway, assuming you are in no way attracted to her....

What do you mean by "dangerous crush"? Like aside from keeping other women away from you, would she like.... kill someone for you? Or kill YOU so you don't "escape"? Do you have doubts about her sanity and your safety? Or is it just a figure of speech?

Furthermore, what is her relation to this cop? Cops don't just go around handing personal information to people just 'cause they ask (well they shouldn't). I'm not familiar with cop protocol or what information they are and are not allowed to release, and I don't know what he told her, but it seems to me she might have a relationship with this cop, friend, brother, ex, etc etc for her to be able to get that going. If the cop broke a rule by doing this, you have a right to report it.

If she has a crush on you, I highly doubt she'll forge your signature to buy stuff..... the most you'd have to worry about his her forging your signature on a marriage license :lol: Okay but seriously..... I doubt she'd steal money from you. At least I've never thought of stealing money from people I've had crushes on, in fact, quite the opposite, I've been willing to spend everything I had on them.... hm.... ANYWAY...

Most importantly (that's why it's last?) have you talked to her about it?

Maybe find another guy for her to turn her attention to? I'm telling you, it'd be great to find a woman that is totally into you. Just sayin'

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

This girl obviously has some issues with past boyfriends and is probably checking you out before she goes for it. However telling lies isn't good. Usually this kind of person wants attention. I wouldn't worry about the identity theft thing until it happens. Chances are she's just running the checks because of her past relationships.

Don't give the situation any attention and just let it die down. I wouldn't talk to her and if you have to keep it very dry with lots of "yes" and "no" answers. Nothing to keep it going. She'll get bored with you and move on to the next prey. Key is don't pay her any attention.

You cannot worry about what's going to happen or what others think if you just go about your own business. The others things will go away.

Laozi actualy mentions this about virtue. If you are right with yourself you'll have no fear and not even a sword can pierce you, the dangerous of creatures will not harm you.

Actually I've pretty much reachhed a decision on this issue but input is welcomed,especially since my emotions are already inflammed.I work out at a state university and one of the workers in the gym has a dangerous crush on me.She sought out personal information from a friend about my age on several occasions she has blocked other females from talking to me out of jealousy,in some cases telling out right lies.Last week she had a state policeman run my plate numbers to get personal information and of course gossip.Now a few years ago I along with a relative bought a hud apartment building,we were just about finished with rehab but had to shut down for awhile due to lack of funds.Well, in that time someone forged my signature on what's called a quit claim deed.It has taken years and over forty five thousand dollars to remedy the situation and it is still not totally resolved.So I'm a bit paranoid about identity theft or having people I don't trust with my info.

My question is what should I do? Talk to the cop and ask him not to reveal anymore data? He's already done that! File a report with the police? If I can, no doubt the cop will just lie and say he didn't do it.Maybe if I approach him man to man with respect and explain the situation he'll understand.Should I just ignore her and this horrid affair? She runs the gym! And by ignoring her I could be causing more problems for myself,you know with the grapevine.I did tell her best friend in the gym that a spirit came told me and told me someone was stalking me.She [the gym runner] is a proficent liar.No doubt she's wondering how I know...this may have been a tactical mistake. If I make to much trouble I'm sure the cop can cause me trouble.Any insights strategies? There has to be a way of fighting back! Any laws I can appeal to? I live in Chicago.

Is this woman hot?

Because, having the devoted attention of a beautiful and obviously intelligent and resourceful woman isn't a bad thing, and after this affair you might even come to miss her.........

Anyway, assuming you are in no way attracted to her....

What do you mean by "dangerous crush"? Like aside from keeping other women away from you, would she like.... kill someone for you? Or kill YOU so you don't "escape"? Do you have doubts about her sanity and your safety? Or is it just a figure of speech?

Furthermore, what is her relation to this cop? Cops don't just go around handing personal information to people just 'cause they ask (well they shouldn't). I'm not familiar with cop protocol or what information they are and are not allowed to release, and I don't know what he told her, but it seems to me she might have a relationship with this cop, friend, brother, ex, etc etc for her to be able to get that going. If the cop broke a rule by doing this, you have a right to report it.

If she has a crush on you, I highly doubt she'll forge your signature to buy stuff..... the most you'd have to worry about his her forging your signature on a marriage license :lol: Okay but seriously..... I doubt she'd steal money from you. At least I've never thought of stealing money from people I've had crushes on, in fact, quite the opposite, I've been willing to spend everything I had on them.... hm.... ANYWAY...

Most importantly (that's why it's last?) have you talked to her about it?

Maybe find another guy for her to turn her attention to? I'm telling you, it'd be great to find a woman that is totally into you. Just sayin'

No not into her and yes a lot of men find her hot and fit!.But not me since she has two[older] kids and is older.A lot of women find me attractive because of my physique.Kind of like Bruce Lee's but with more muscle mass or Daniel Goodard on Beastmaster.I use to be obesse[or at least overweight] for four years so I have a unique perspective on females. Anyway, as I said a lot of women[hotter women] like me not that it means much since I'm trying to follow certain spiritual principles.The cop is a friend of hers and again she is a masterful liar so who knows what she said.Sometimes she appears to make Drew Hemphell look stable!...Just kidding Drew.I can't file a report like that without evidence! If I directly confront her she'll just lie..on one occasion she told other females I was gay! I know of other cops who work there so maybe I can talk to one of them.I have to find a way to leave footprints in the sand[i.e. a paper trail] just in case of future legal matters.Maybe write a letter detailing all the events and mail it to myself without opening it.This is suppose to be a form of legal protection[copyright law] Also tell several professors at the university about the situation in case this blows up.Footprints in the sand indeed! Perhaps Scooty I should have said fatal attraction.

No not into her and yes a lot of men find her hot and fit!.But not me since she has two[older] kids and is older.A lot of women find me attractive because of my physique.Kind of like Bruce Lee's but with more muscle mass or Daniel Goodard on Beastmaster.I use to be obesse[or at least overweight] for four years so I have a unique perspective on females. Anyway, as I said a lot of women[hotter women] like me not that it means much since I'm trying to follow certain spiritual principles.The cop is a friend of hers and again she is a masterful liar so who knows what she said.Sometimes she appears to make Drew Hemphell look stable!...Just kidding Drew.I can't file a report like that without evidence! If I directly confront her she'll just lie..on one occasion she told other females I was gay! I know of other cops who work there so maybe I can talk to one of them.I have to find a way to leave footprints in the sand[i.e. a paper trail] just in case of future legal matters.Maybe write a letter detailing all the events and mail it to myself without opening it.This is suppose to be a form of legal protection[copyright law] Also tell several professors at the university about the situation in case this blows up.Footprints in the sand indeed! Perhaps Scooty I should have said fatal attraction.

Well, the only thing that I can really say is:

The only real reasons to worry are if you think she's going to hurt you or someone else because of you, and if she somehow breaks the law (or has a cop break the law), to get to you or to get you.

Spreading rumors and stuff that you are gay? I dunno, seems a bit immature, not so much as masterful lying :lol: sorry....

Yeah, footprints in the sand are I guess stuff you can do, let other people know that there's some woman that you might have concerns about..... but really, other than that, like wudang said, don't worry about it :lol:

People have called me gay, accused me of stalking them or someone else, and have spread all kinds of rumors about me, but it hasn't affected me in the least. Seriously, people who believe rumors like that aren't worth your time anyway, and people who ARE worth your time are going to get to know you and find out themselves, regardless of what the rumors say, so you don't have to worry about this woman hurting your chances of scoring a hot chick while at the gym and showing off your perfect physique! :)

Wish her well and walk away. There are plenty of gyms in Chicago, once you are no longer available to her she will move on to someone else.

Assuming she is using only legal means to get public information about you (if memory serves, there is nothing illegal about having someone's plates ran), there is probably not much you could do by filing a report with the police based on what you describe here. You could try talking to a lawyer to make sure.

The above advice is probably the best, just change gyms. Get away from here, and as you do so let the management of the gym know that this is the reason you are leaving. That way maybe the next "Bruce Lee-bodied" guy won't have to deal with what you have.

Fighting back just leads to more drama and interconnection. IMO if no real damage has been done, tell her how you feel and if there is no sign she'll let up, leave the gym.

my two bits

Michael

can you find another job? sometimes it's wiser to just walk away instead of staying and trying to bear the storm

Isn't it illegal for cops to be looking up our personal info for other people? Get proof of that, and sue.

As for the girl, who cares.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the advice! I've talked to a seargent who works at the university and things seem to worked out...but maybe not.We'll see,by the way it is illegal for a cop to pass on your information to a civilian.Also I found out if he did run a check a log is kept! so that kind of levels the playing field.Thank ELOHIM for razor sharp senses developed through martial arts/qi gung training/memory techniques.I don't work there just work out there.It would be difficult to leave after having established relationships with many diverse people.The pool of expertise is far greater than what you would be able to tap into at a bally's.Also a lot of female [hot] athletes workout there-division one fitness fanatics in volleyball,basketball,tennis ecetera.Some from Indonesia...so you know I'm going to ask about all the qi gung schools there!Oh yeah!!! Man! it is hard sometimes conserving jing!But I do it!

ponder "Ball and Chain"

what was that about I used to be obese and know women or something?

fit ness.. like a glove prhps

ponder "Ball and Chain"

ROFL exactly. You are not interested, be polite, but pursue other options. If she won't let go and things start to get worse and the gym no longer feels "good" just go somewhere else. It's like being at a pub, if it's got a bad vibe just go elsewhere to have fun or you will get stuck in a fight you don't want.

Hot women are everywhere you look, perhaps you can refine your jing together B)

p.s. Sounds like SereneBlue is considering becoming a gymbunny for enouch :wub:

:D

Sign in to follow this