findley

KUNLUN IS A FALSE WAY

kunlun is an ENERGY PRACTICE that serves only to enhance the TEMPORAL SELF.

PROMISES given by kunlun advocates BLIND others from achieving ENLIGHTENMENT-- only tempting the practitioner with ENHANCEMENTS OF THE TEMPORAL SELF.

one must learn to recognize the MYSTERIOUS PASS, and to carry it with them throughout the day. Dwelling in the ATEMPORAL is the only means to enlightenment.

YES ! SEE GHOSTS ! ENHANCE YOUR BODILY PRESENCE ! BECOME A 'BEING OF LIGHT' !

-don't you see, these are only TEMPORAL TEMPTATIONS ?!

I promise you, you want to practice to attain ENLIGHTENMENT. It is infinitely more 'correct' than practicing to attain a 'light body' !

-Learn to recognize the mysterious pass! carry it with you through the day ! THIS is true evolution !

are you 12 or something? you sway like the breeze.

Edited by joeblast

"-Learn to recognize the mysterious pass! carry it with you through the day ! THIS is true evolution !"

Hello there!

How does one recognize the "mysterious pass"? What is the mysterious pass? What practice brings its realization? :D

"-Learn to recognize the mysterious pass! carry it with you through the day ! THIS is true evolution !"

Hello there!

How does one recognize the "mysterious pass"? What is the mysterious pass? What practice brings its realization? :D

Yep I was going to ask the same thing, thanks and welcome back. :)

EDIT: Out of respect to others and I have removed my comments.

Edited by Biff

are you 12 or something? you sway like the breeze.

The 12 year old that bends, you know, does not break :lol:

For the topic, I think it's discussed a bit in the thread about Bodri and the whole "sitting" vs. "energy work" debate. They are two aspects. Obviously if you focus too exclusively on one at the expense of the other, you will miss out on something.

Just like broccoli is good for you, if you exclusively eat broccoli thinking you will become the most healthy person on the planet.... a few surprises might be in store :lol:

Tao Te Ching chapter 1:

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao

The name that can be named is not the eternal name

The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth

The named is the mother of myriad things

Thus, constantly free of desire

One observes its wonders

Constantly filled with desire

One observes its manifestations

These two emerge together but differ in name

The unity is said to be the mystery

Mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders

Edited by xabir2005

Edit: On later consideration, I decided that participating in this tread at all was an unfortunate mistake.

Edited by Zhuo Ming-Dao

Findley its good to promote your favorite practice but i dont see the use of bashing other practices.

Shows very little basic respect.

You dumb, god-damned fools--

reply with your bullshit one-liners, but, OF COURSE, avoid discussion of the topic presented ! Criticize me, however ignore my words ! You make me sick, you filthy trash !

Adam West, I will share directly with you the concept of the occult opening in a PM. I would sooner piss on these other fools than share with them.

--You know, Bodri's emphasis has always been on emptiness... I am not quite sure if he has ever made the distinction between emptiness and the mysterious pass... I'll take a quick look...

reply with your bullshit one-liners, but, OF COURSE, avoid discussion of the topic presented ! Criticize me, however ignore my words ! You make me sick, you filthy trash !

Your words about the mysterious pass are vague to put it mildly. It sounds very mysterious like this yep.

The topic including the title is provoking another system, there has been enough discussion about kunlun without the need to open another thread about it.

Your discussion and the title of the topic smells like trollbait.

Any sign of respect is missing so im not suprised people would avoid discussion.

You could be the most enlightend hsien in the world but it doesnt show in your posts, yet.

Enjoy.

Edit: this whole thing reminds me strongly of star7umper or what was he's name.

Edited by minkus

You make me sick, you filthy trash !

While you seem passionate about what you stated in your opening post, I think you hamper your purpose in posting in the first place with the like of the above quote.

Why post at all if you do it in a manner that is so extreme and inflammatory?

I find it hard to take anyone seriously when they spew insults and disdain. IMO, a lacking of maturity and understanding underlie such comments.

ok I'll ad some respect. we all like balance no?

Edited by rain

ok I'll ad some respect. we all like balance no?

Thats a nice gesture of respect allready yeh :) Bless you !

I took a seminar and while its not a main practice, Kunlun is part of what I do. I see it as a quick simple meditation, an unusual mix of emptiness and spontaneous gi gung that has no particular philosophy. Max's stories and histories frankly went in one ear and out the other. I've experienced no ghosts, body enhancements or beings of light, no bliss either, but I've come to realize I'm not that kind of guy.

I don't buy into any ones hype of enlightenment. There are too few accessible role models. I've given up the chase, which may paradoxically bring it closer. My aim is temporally set for the here and now. Maybe a little bit for the rest of the day and week.

As a 'house hold' practitioner, I applaud the hard core for there discipline, but I've got mortgage, wife and kids. Philosophy and even practice take second place to the necessities of life. For me and my ilk best is whats simple and accessible. We don't have hours to practice or weeks to travel to exotic teachers. Nor does deep philosophical discussions matter much, been there done that; if it doesn't inspire me to make a change in my life then its just another TV commercial.

Maybe Kunlun is false if you see it as the be all and end all. As a practice its can be good and powerful, though I'm glad people are getting warned that anything powerful can burn too.

Michael

EDIT: Out of respect to others and I have removed my comments.

Edited by Biff

I have some one-liners for you, too.

I do feel a bit dumb for expecting to find a serious discussion in this thread.

Admit it: you got what you asked for.

Adam West, I will share directly with you the concept of the occult opening in a PM. I would sooner piss on these other fools than share with them.

Spitting on us when you rant isn't sharing.

--You know, Bodri's emphasis has always been on emptiness... I am not quite sure if he has ever made the distinction between emptiness and the mysterious pass... I'll take a quick look...

In emptiness there are no distinctions.

Hello there!

Same question here?

And feel free to PM me if you prefer. I'm all ears. Thanks. :)

Edited by vortex

-A re-iteration, for some of you.

Perhaps it is a mistake for me to post at all; there are several posters who are obviously capable of reading my own posts, but if their discussion is swamped by shit-brains, I think I should be generally disappointed.

Hi Findley

but if their discussion is swamped by shit-brains, I think I should be generally disappointed.

I have no desire to step into the middle of this $hit throwing contest, but I feel it is worth pointing out to you that if you feel "disappointed" by someone or something, this is indication that you have unrealistic expectations (ALL expectations are unrealistic). You really have no right to expect that others should understand/properly interpret what you are saying....you have no right to expect that others SHOULDN'T have $hit for brains. All "shoulds" are projections. Drop your expectations and there will be a lot less need for the name calling.

Love,

Carson :D

Edited by CarsonZi

avoid discussion of the topic presented !

Well, to be honest I don't know what the mysterious pass is..... care to share?

you know, I still can't figure out what the heck Kunlun is and why there's so much interest in it.

What is the deal with Kunlun?