Sign in to follow this  
mjjbecker

Right then...

I saw the ridiculous "curing cancer" claim. It's really shameful that people are equivocating on that point.

Well I will tell you this the methods i teach keep you very healthy & also help you to prevent illness and if you are sick it helps you recover and in most cases HEAL.

We had a student that increased her Bone Marrow 30% from bad bone marrow cancer just by shaking and working on her roots and doing Chi Kung Breathing daily 15 min.

At this stage in my life I put more faith in Energy /Universe/ & GOD then Doctors.

Yes I have seen Cancer healed & Yes I have seen other stranger things happen energetically. But that is Hearsay.

I remember me personally working on a client who couldn't move or speak cohesively cause of tumors in her head. I did energy work on her for a few days she was able to move speak normal feed herself & go to the bathroom her self. This was huge compared to being bed ridden.

I DO NOT take credit I believe its the Universe, TAO, Creator working through the energy worker we are just "Conduits" in a real healing process.

The best thing i could offer you is go see Pak Muhammad or a John Chang. Or Go see some of my close friends in the US who are top notch healers I know plenty of Pranic healers, and Energy Chi Kung Healers that easily hold their own. You are always welcomed in sunny florida to come train Energy work and see if its just "Warm & Fuzzies over the internet : )"

Peace & God bless to you

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

But that is Heresay.

Better correctly write "hearsay", because it almost looks like "heresy". ;):D

2+2 can equal 5, learn to live with it :P

No, it can't. No superior insight can ever negate this. Mathematics is superior through inferiority, because it is merely a man-made logical set of rules serving as an intellectual tool, or shorter: it is defined to be correct.

Any time someone disagrees, it's nothing but playing with words and definitions. BTW... something that philosophers are wasting a lot of time on.

haha yes i sell Snake Oil. Also if you want I sell Cimande Oil as well but that comes after the bruises : )

Vajra dont worry about people like this they are not awake---this place is full of them anymore...its kinda sad around here most of the time WAKE UP PEOPLE LOL

No, it can't. No superior insight can ever negate this. Mathematics is superior through inferiority, because it is merely a man-made logical set of rules serving as an intellectual tool, or shorter: it is defined to be correct.

Any time someone disagrees, it's nothing but playing with words and definitions. BTW... something that philosophers are wasting a lot of time on.

Um, yes, 2+2 CAN equal 5.

For sufficiently large values of 2

:)

Just out of interest, how exactly could one prove, over the internet, the healing of cancer?

I remember talking to a ww11 veteran once and he was describing in rather graphic detail what it was like to be in a bunker with live rounds of amunition going off all around.

He told me that he had never believed in God or anything vauguely spiritual until that day in the bunker.

He laughed when he said "I can tell you,there was not a single atheist in the bunker that day."

So perhaps we can only afford to have inflated oppinions of what is or what isn't when we are healthy and in no immediate danger.

Often people begin to view things differently when there bodies begin to give out and the crunch time draws near.

I remember talking to a ww11 veteran once and he was describing in rather graphic detail what it was like to be in a bunker with live rounds of amunition going off all around.

He told me that he had never believed in God or anything vauguely spiritual until that day in the bunker.

He laughed when he said "I can tell you,there was not a single atheist in the bunker that day."

Which is one of several indicators for religion being mainly fueled by fear. It's always that someone or something is more powerful than you and you bow to that. Even the case with sun-worshipping.

Just out of interest, how exactly could one prove, over the internet, the healing of cancer?

One can't.

Even in "real time" and not "net" time one can't prove it. I have a client whose blood CA levels dropped from 96% to .3% over a period of 7 months. But it proves nothing. . This particular client had/has/will have/was cured/was healed/will get a very aggressive form of lung/liver/colon cancer. But they are feeling great NOW. The thing is, even though they think I helped them, I have NO WAY of knowing if the once-a-month sessions made any difference whatsoever, other than the client says they feel better - actually says they feel like they could run a marathon after a session. But it proves nothing. Maybe God healed them, Maybe their mind healed them, maybe they buried an egg under the full moon and that is what worked. Doesn't matter.

Physical problems can be more difficult to heal. Right now I don't have much charge. I started back from step one in my meditations to deal with my repressed emotions and snipe bad behaviors and habits.

If you like I can give you examples of cases where things were fixed on a mental and energetic level, instantly. Some diseases or small flus or colds can be fixed via sendings, right over chat (MSN) with Reiki and projection to find the issues.

At the very least I have experienced this, and performed it succsesfully on others - and I over extended myself and forgot to heal myself!

The closest example I can give for a physical ailment though... When working with Reiki and projecting into a friend who had become rather sick, I saw bent and twisted lines. A few moments of concious breathing into them and they would "straighten" and glow just a bit. Seemed that meridians themselves might have been what was being seen, and since I was just sending energy and unknotting it wasn't as if I was doing some sort of surgery that might have put anyone at risk. Following intent can take a person doing healings exactly to where they need to be, and asking questions to the persons body and spirit directly can help focus on the issue.

It is most easily done for me gently. Like when I'm Soaring/Gliding - small turns and a steady hand work better then pushing the the plane all the way to one side, diving, then crashing into a mountain over Jean airport..

The most difficult part becomes accepting that what is being seen as "real" Otherwise you'll do what I did at first for the first 6 months. Doubt everything and have to stop and retrace steps. I had to cut out my expectations too. Just go in with a clear mind and let the images send themselves to me. That was part of it anyway.

I would just about guarantee that everyone on this board could learn to do this themselves if they would trust themselves and practice a few times a day. No workshop or $$ required. :P No attunement or transmission needed!

P.S.

Sight* in itself is not enough to do quality work, you have to see with feeling. When you project with the heart and 3rd eye together, normally my friends start getting those sort of results.

P.S.S. since most of ya'll are already strengthening your energy through various practices I would bet that enough "charge" is available to power your projections and healing ability anyway.

Edited by Mokona

Physical problems can be more difficult to heal. Right now I don't have much charge. I started back from step one in my meditations to deal with my repressed emotions and snipe bad behaviors and habits.

If you like I can give you examples of cases where things were fixed on a mental and energetic level, instantly. Some diseases or small flus or colds can be fixed via sendings, right over chat (MSN) with Reiki and projection to find the issues.

At the very least I have experienced this, and performed it succsesfully on others - and I over extended myself and forgot to heal myself!

The closest example I can give for a physical ailment though... When working with Reiki and projecting into a friend who had become rather sick, I saw bent and twisted lines. A few moments of concious breathing into them and they would "straighten" and glow just a bit. Seemed that meridians themselves might have been what was being seen, and since I was just sending energy and unknotting it wasn't as if I was doing some sort of surgery that might have put anyone at risk. Following intent can take a person doing healings exactly to where they need to be, and asking questions to the persons body and spirit directly can help focus on the issue.

It is most easily done for me gently. Like when I'm Soaring/Gliding - small turns and a steady hand work better then pushing the the plane all the way to one side, diving, then crashing into a mountain over Jean airport..

The most difficult part becomes accepting that what is being seen as "real" Otherwise you'll do what I did at first for the first 6 months. Doubt everything and have to stop and retrace steps. I had to cut out my expectations too. Just go in with a clear mind and let the images send themselves to me. That was part of it anyway.

I would just about guarantee that everyone on this board could learn to do this themselves if they would trust themselves and practice a few times a day. No workshop or $$ required. :P No attunement or transmission needed!

P.S.

Sight* in itself is not enough to do quality work, you have to see with feeling. When you project with the heart and 3rd eye together, normally my friends start getting those sort of results.

P.S.S. since most of ya'll are already strengthening your energy through various practices I would bet that enough "charge" is available to power your projections and healing ability anyway.

Do you practice qigong?

Medical Qigong has many healing methods. These were developed over a long period of time and utilized in hospitals and clinics.

I would caution against doing healings without proper training. With proper training the physical problems are easy to change. If a person does healing without knowing how to protect themselves sick qi will accumulate in their body and eventually bring them down.

NOT good advice to tell others to just start healing, no training required. I have met many people who screwed themselves up this way. Can't tell you the number of reiki people who have come in sick sick sick because they didn't believe in sick qi kickback.

If you are having results because you are a natural healer that is good. The world needs healers! But please know what you are doing. Strongly suggest you start practicing qigong if you are not doing so.

You mention being 'drained'. SF qigong has an interesting way of healing without diminishing ones own energy. You might want to have a look at it if you haven't already.

Cay you describe how this method of not diminishing ones own energy while healing works?

Sign in to follow this