Sign in to follow this  
mjjbecker

Right then...

Change will occur as and when it will. The question is whether our efforts are supposed to be part of the process, or simply us railing against the tide. So, what is going to change will change, perhaps we are part of this effect and perhaps not. I don't 'expect' anything, que sera sera.

Of course I have a long way to grow, and hopefully it will be up and not down. Otherwise what would be the point of doing all this?

Good advice. Work on clearing the static is ongoing. Fortunately insights keep coming. Couldn't ask for more.

No, its a place for wasting time, though occassionally some gems are unearthed. Not so many lately though. In answer to the question on another post, where are the taoists? Seemingly hiding.

Feelings...often good to examine the why behind them.

Nice job? That is what I am hoping to feel after cleaning my kitchen and bathroom.

:)

Yes, and the means and willingness to teach others how get it for themselves, (God willing it should happen of course). And a good heart and soul.

However, he is not Chinese, does not proclaim the might of his lineage, doesn't go for mystery or riddles and has no interest in telling everyone about 'the secrets' he has hidden away, only for the chosen few. Doesn't charge extraordinary sums of cash, and lie through his teeth.

Because the above doesn't apply, what could possibly be the attraction of learning from him?

Go figure...

You also forgot to add he is HISPANIC so how could a Spick know all these things????

IMPOSSIBLE

He has been doing Yoga & Internal work since he was 16 IMPOSSIBLE

He has learned through experience....IMPOSSIBLE

and he learned from a WHITE MAN THAT DRANK & SMOKED ....MORE IMPOSSIBLE.

He has receive authentic Nyingma & Bonpo tibetan teaching & Training in Miami alone with out having to go to TIBET ....IMPOSSIBLE.

He has trained with some of the BEST South East Asian martial arts & Internal Martial arts people in the US & in UK ....IMPOSSIBLE

His students actually have gotten real results. Especially via SKYPE...... IMPOSSIBLE

He has authentic training from some of the best internal School from JAVA ...IMPOSSIBLE

Santiago Dobles is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE :D

Edited by Vajrasattva

How about we all stop trying to make each other feel like shit? :mellow:

...whoops, Vajra posted at the same time...not directed toward his post.

Edited by Scotty

Hello Santiago,

so is it true that you got "the Juice" as forestofsouls said?

If so, what is it exactly in your opinion and do you offer

the posibility to learn to develop it?

I think there may be reasons for this. Knowledge, simply put, is not meant for everyone. I think it has to come at a certain point in your evolution, so to speak. Gurdjieff used to teach that there was a cosmic balance being served by mass ignorance. I don't know if it's true or not, but I do know that causes and conditions are what they are.

I've also noticed that any energy work is dependent on the following conditions:

1. The ability to concentrate.

2. The ability to relax.

3. The ability to surrender.

4. The discipline to continue practice.

No matter the teacher, I think that these things have to be developed to a certain degree for things to get up and running. I had an interesting talk with one of Master Chen's students. Out of all the people he teaches, out of any given seminar, one or two at most will continue the practice three months out. Many times no one will. This is the way of the world.

In other words, you need a little gold before you can make gold. :lol:

Yes, and the means and willingness to teach others how get it for themselves, (God willing it should happen of course). And a good heart and soul.

However, he is not Chinese, does not proclaim the might of his lineage, doesn't go for mystery or riddles and has no interest in telling everyone about 'the secrets' he has hidden away, only for the chosen few. Doesn't charge extraordinary sums of cash, and lie through his teeth.

Because the above doesn't apply, what could possibly be the attraction of learning from him?

Go figure...

Hello Santiago,

so is it true that you got "the Juice" as forestofsouls said?

If so, what is it exactly in your opinion and do you offer

the posibility to learn to develop it?

Right now I have Orange Juice & Green Tea & Cranberry Juice & Malta in my Fridge.

: ) Hope this answers your question. :)

Right now I have Orange Juice & Green Tea & Cranberry Juice & Malta in my Fridge.

: ) Hope this answers your question. :)

Not exactly.

Care to answer straightforward as the questions were posed?

mjj,

For all your years of searching and training what exactly do you have to show for it, besides meeting people and traveling?

Not exactly.

I am also curious about this. Have you developed any abilities?

I notice you teach both reiki and tummo. Is your tummo system based of what they call "reiki tummo"?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

"How long has your guru been teaching?"

"Well, uh, over thirty years."

"And how many of his students have achieved enlightenment?"

"Well, uh..."

"That you know of personally?"

"Well, uh, I never..."

"That you've heard of?"

"It's not"

"That there were rumors of?"

"I don't think..."

"What is it they're doing, Martin? The recipe for enlightenment they're promoting - what is it?"

"Uh, well, meditation and knowledge, basically."

"And in thirty years they've never held someone up and said, 'Look at this guy! He's enlightened and we got him there!' In thirty years, they don't have one? Don't you think they should have, like, an entire army of enlightened guys to show off by now?"

"Well, it's not..."

"After thirty years they should have a few dozen generations of enlightened people. Even with only a quarter of them becoming teachers, they should have flooded the world by now, mathematically speaking, don't you think? I'm not asking all this as a teacher myself, mind you. I'm just asking as a consumer, or a consumer's advocate. Don't you think it's reasonable to ask to know a teacher's success rate? The proof is in the pudding, right? Didn't you ask them about the fruit of their teachings when you started with them?"

"Well, that's not..."

"Don't you think it's reasonable to ask? They're in the enlightenment business, aren't they? Or did I misunderstand you? Do they have something else going?"

"Nooo, but they..."

"If Consumer Reports magazine did a report on which spiritual organizations delivered as promised, don't you suppose that the first statistic listed under each organization would be success rating? Like, here are a hundred randomly selected people who started with the organization five years ago and here's where they are today. For instance, thirty-one have moved up in the organization, twenty-seven have moved on, thirty-nine are still with it but not deeply committed and three have entered abiding non-dual awareness. Okay, three percent - that's a number you can compare. But this organization of yours would have big fat goose egg, wouldn't they? And not just out of a hundred, but out of hundreds of thousands - millions, probably. Am I wrong?

- Jed McKenna - 'Spiritual Enlightenment:The Damnedest Thing'

mjj,

money talks and bullshit walks

Jed Mckenna's technique is a form of journalling until the mind is "clean" and internal issues are worked out. As to now I havne't been able to follow his method. I just do journalling when my intuition tells me to do so. normally it starts out with a letter to a close friend. I let out all of my emotions on a subject without even realizing it, and even work out the issue. Then suddenly its a lighter feeling I'm having. i don't even need to send the email at that point.

Pie/ Darion,

I have alittle bit of advice. Even if you don't know what to do, it helps to follow your heart. When I first started - all the information available actually made it more difficult for me to work, and decide on a way to improve. I just new that I had a burning desire to learn and do more work. If you can, just drop from a spot, and meditate the way you feel drawn too. You can move through junk and things that don't vibe with you much easier that way. Maybe its karma, but I was able to teach what little i learned to alot of people. and just my desire to learn started bringing more people into my life that could help me out.

The reason I'm posting this is becuase I let fear get the best of me after I joined the navy. I'm just now getting over that sort of thing - and starting to follow my heart again.

As an example: (one that has no mystical overtone, or juice, or chi in it's description)

I knew that I wanted to practice the Tai Chi Chuan I learned in Virginia, I burned to practice it, and the more I supressed the feeling the more upset I became. So I started practicing in my tent. I knew people were going to see me, but it didn't matter. I just had to be me, and do this. I was made fun of at first, laughed at a bit. But I just explained what I was doing to the guys who did that, and they understood. Then another night I was practicing in my tent and one of the Second Class Petty Officers came up to me and asked me for a minute to talk. He sat me down and told me that the other guys might have seemed liked they thought I was wierd, but had actually went to him later on to tell him they they thought it was very respectable for me to do my practice, and that they had started looking up to me, something of which I had no idea!

Then I was told that I was a great Petty Officer, and to look out for the other guys.

What I'm trying to get across is that you don't need to know the "best" technique, or learn from the best people. be super powerful or evil or any of that. Just be yourself. Try hard, put in that effort. You'll get there.

Karma seems to help attract the rest. As some of the guys who started showing up in my life were amazingly good, but didn't have any sort of high standing or prominant in any place I knew of. They just practiced, put in total effort.

If anything I feel that I let myself down, that I ddin't put in enough of my own practice after meeting these people. I became complacent. Don't become complacent. Learn, and grow. Also, don't be afraid to be yourself in any situation.

Also, I'm looking for guys to practice online with, I'm trying to improve my distant Reiki sending practice. if ya'll want to let me give it a shot, I'm not the most powerful but I put in everything I've learned, and really try to give a good experience and healing.

Not exactly.

Dorian,

I'd say it's safe to assume any teacher who refuses such a question hasn't attained any real abilities. I'd also say any teacher who claims to have abilities and doesn't submit to the rigors of a thorough scientific investigation is a fraud.

What I just said to Dorian applied equally to you. You have neither the right to ask nor the right to expect any kind of answer to such questions.

:lol: luscious!

Oh it's quite clear. Its called a polite 'fuck off'. Used when someone demands something they have no right to demand, and completely misses the idea of making a polite request and showing the courtesy and respect that is due.

I don't suppose it would occur to you that no one is under any obligation to answer any questions you put, especially since you have no manners and don't seem to grasp the concept of polite requests and courtesy when asking another for something?

Hmm?

Well, I was simply straightforward as it is my nature. I can't see why my question was rude or unpolite or something. If Santiago had answered straightforward: " I won't tell you that because I don't like you!" or something alike, it would be o.k. for me, at most funny. My Ego is pretty big and stable, y'know! What I don't like is "weaseling" around straight answers (for using a term of procurator here B) ).

mjj,

For all your years of search and training what exactly do you have to show for it, besides meeting people and traveling?

More_Pie_Guy, I think you did really hit the nail on the head with that insight! That's why he reacts so hypersensitive. It seems to be all about mjjbecker's unconscious frustration having invested much time and energy and coming back with empty hands and no answers...and no aquired importance of his personality! This whole thread is a compensation...a hubris to judge about all others whose lips have not touched the feet of some Mo Pai Guy and an effort to make himself feel important!

mjjbecker, it's praiseworthy that you want to archieve something, but first you have to accept and handle your frustration and then you have to start over again. We all have to do that at some points in our lives! By the way, I don't think the wish to be important is condemnable; it can be a strong motivation that can lead you to high archievements (if used conscious). So maybe you should think so too and accept your wish...otherwise it will manipulate you from your unconsciousness forever in a negative way...

Dorian,

I'd say it's safe to assume any teacher who refuses such a question hasn't attained any real abilities. I'd also say any teacher who claims to have abilities and doesn't submit to the rigors of a thorough scientific investigation is a fraud.

I guess you are right with that too...

Just be yourself. Try hard, put in that effort. You'll get there.

Karma seems to help attract the rest.

Thanks for the advice, Mokana!

Edited by Dorian Black

"Why do you see the speck in your brother's eye but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?"

Matthew 7:3

"Why do you see the speck in your brother's eye but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?"

Matthew 7:3

It's a clone war, that's why...

Dorian,

Oh, how I so completely disagree with this! Ridiculous,...just ridiculous.

Well, that is not exactly true, but luckily it IS safe to assume. :D

There's an easy solution: don't study with these guys. It's not for you.

Dorian,

There's an easy solution: don't study with these guys. It's not for you.

Don't worry I'm not. I am focused systems and teachers that get observable results.

Nope!

lol ok....

Don't worry I'm not. I am focused systems and teachers that get observable results.

Me too (and everyone else with sanity and reason)...

Only weakminded believers follow Gurus who give only promises but never proofs...and they get nowhere for that.

Wait a minute, isn't that what every religion is all about :o !?

Dorian,

Hahaha

I answer to GOD not Science & Especially not Dorian or you : )

peace

Santiago

Hahaha

I answer to GOD not Science & Especially not Dorian or you : )

peace

Santiago

Yea, because we want the real thing.

Don't worry, I won't bother you any further...

Yea, because we want the real thing.

Don't worry, I won't bother you any further...

Well....I hate to tell you the TRUTH but,

You will NEVER find it the way you are looking for it.

Sign in to follow this