Sign in to follow this  
Sloppy Zhang

Making the Jump

Well, when I first came to this board I saw a lot of Kunlun threads, and didn't know what they were. Did lots of forum searching, read through all the old threads, thought it looked kind of neat, but I had other stuff to do, and figured I'd work on those things before I moved on to Kunlun.

But all the while Kunlun was in the back of my head, and every time I saw it I'd think about it again.

I had also started reading some other things, researching and doing some other practices, and the more I learned the more I started to hear echoes of Kunlun. The things that Kunlun people here have said, and what they have quoted Max as saying, it started to sound very similar.

Even though I haven't quite done all the things I said I'd do first, I feel I can't put Kunlun off any longer.... at least looking into it.

So I'm thinking of getting the Kunlun book. I see there's a link to buy the book from the Kunlun website, are there any other Kunlun books, or is there just this one? http://www.kunlunbliss.com/books.html because in some threads in the past, people have mentioned a Kunlun level two book, but I'm not sure :unsure: not that I'd be using it, I'd just like to get it and put it off to the side, so I can visit it when I get around to it.

So.... yeah :D

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Yep' I'm planning on taking the plunge myself in May, when I finish up with my current training proect B) , Look forward to discussing it with you.

Bu

There's not a level 2 book...just the one.

Max left a message on the kunlun forum saying he's not going to be teaching publicly after December of this year due to various ego issues.

there are a couple of orally transmitted practices that Max teaches that are not found in the book which some people find necessary. Other than those practices, all three levels are in the book. But, most people say that the personal transmission was very important.

Well, when I first came to this board I saw a lot of Kunlun threads, and didn't know what they were. Did lots of forum searching, read through all the old threads, thought it looked kind of neat, but I had other stuff to do, and figured I'd work on those things before I moved on to Kunlun.

But all the while Kunlun was in the back of my head, and every time I saw it I'd think about it again.

I had also started reading some other things, researching and doing some other practices, and the more I learned the more I started to hear echoes of Kunlun. The things that Kunlun people here have said, and what they have quoted Max as saying, it started to sound very similar.

Even though I haven't quite done all the things I said I'd do first, I feel I can't put Kunlun off any longer.... at least looking into it.

So I'm thinking of getting the Kunlun book. I see there's a link to buy the book from the Kunlun website, are there any other Kunlun books, or is there just this one? http://www.kunlunbliss.com/books.html because in some threads in the past, people have mentioned a Kunlun level two book, but I'm not sure :unsure: not that I'd be using it, I'd just like to get it and put it off to the side, so I can visit it when I get around to it.

Hey SZ

I have a copy of the first book you are welcome to it just shoot me a pm if ya want it.

SD

congratulations_card[1].gif

:blink:

Um.... thanks :D

Max left a message on the kunlun forum saying he's not going to be teaching publicly after December of this year due to various ego issues.

Hmm.... no teaching after December..... :(

there are a couple of orally transmitted practices that Max teaches that are not found in the book which some people find necessary. Other than those practices, all three levels are in the book. But, most people say that the personal transmission was very important.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of people talking about the personal transmission on pretty much all of the threads. That, and combined with what Scotty has said, has kind of motivated me to get to it a bit quicker than I originally planned....

Well see I guess :)

Good luck with your practice :)

Thank you very much! :D

This is the first time I have heard of this. Can you elaborate?

There's not much to elaborate on. Max will not be doing seminars, and will move to a private place where he'll teach more serious students...at least that's what was posted by him on the kunlun forum. I'd copy the message and post it here, but it includes information about other people, so it's kind of private. I'll leave that up to Chris (Mantra68) if he wants to do that...since I'm not actually the Kunlun spokesperson, but just someone passing on info.

While Max will not be doing city seminars anymore after this year, he is training other facilitators who will eventually be able to do the oral teaching (primarily red phoenix) and do the transmissions. However, if I were going to get into Kunlun, I would train with Max while I had the chance. I just did my 2nd level 1 seminar and his breadth and depth of knowledge are just amazing. The vibe was also a little different since no one had anything to prove anymore (if they ever did).

Edited by topflight

While Max will not be doing city seminars anymore after this year, he is training other facilitators who will eventually be able to do the oral teaching (primarily red phoenix) and do the transmissions. However, if I were going to get into Kunlun, I would train with Max while I had the chance. I just did my 2nd level 1 seminar and his breadth and depth of knowledge are just amazing. The vibe was also a little different since no one had anything to prove anymore (if they ever did).
Yup, I agree. This was my first one again in over a year. I decided to go because he was finally visiting locally, is on his farewell tour and frankly I needed some inspiration lately. So, when the mountain comes to Mohammed...

Well, the presentation and explanations have become more systematic and clear-cut. Also, with the smaller class sizes in new locations like Texas, there was much more personalized attention. (As opposed to the 70ish-person sold-out circuses in LA.) So, the workshop was particularly enjoyable and educational. And especially after having spent a whole year researching alchemy, I was now able to understand much more of what he was talking about! More stuff was actually sinking in, as opposed to flying over my head. :)

Edited by vortex

Yup, I agree. This was my first one again in over a year. I decided to go because he was finally visiting locally, is on his farewell tour and frankly I needed some inspiration lately. So, when the mountain comes to Mohammed...

Well, the presentation and explanations have become more systematic and clear-cut. Also, with the smaller class sizes in new locations like Texas, there was much more personalized attention. (As opposed to the 70ish-person sold-out circuses in LA.) So, the workshop was particularly enjoyable and educational. And especially after having spent a whole year researching alchemy, I was now able to understand much more of what he was talking about! More stuff was actually sinking in, as opposed to flying over my head. :)

Wow I hope I can get to one of his seminars this year, I'll have to fly over from australia. You guys who live in the US are lucky, take advantage and go while you can.

There's not much to elaborate on. Max will not be doing seminars, and will move to a private place where he'll teach more serious students...at least that's what was posted by him on the kunlun forum. I'd copy the message and post it here, but it includes information about other people, so it's kind of private. I'll leave that up to Chris (Mantra68) if he wants to do that...since I'm not actually the Kunlun spokesperson, but just someone passing on info.

I haven't seen any posts from Mantra68 in a long time. Unfortunately for those who haven't worked with Max before, it seems that if you want to discuss Kunlun the Kunlunbliss forum is the place these days. I guess there is a good reason for not letting people into the forum who haven't worked with Max, but I think if you purchased the book you should be able to access the site. Not everyone can get to the seminars if you live overseas.

I haven't seen any posts from Mantra68 in a long time. Unfortunately for those who haven't worked with Max before, it seems that if you want to discuss Kunlun the Kunlunbliss forum is the place these days. I guess there is a good reason for not letting people into the forum who haven't worked with Max, but I think if you purchased the book you should be able to access the site. Not everyone can get to the seminars if you live overseas.

Yeah, I'm usually pretty far from the seminars and stuff as well. It's too bad about the restricted access to the Kunlun forum, but there are quite a few trustworthy people here who are still active posters that have experience with Kunlun, so I feel a little bit less bad about the restricted access to the official Kunlun forum.

(I went over to the official Kunlun forum just a day or two ago, and this forum was displayed as a link to learn more about kunlun :lol: which was pretty cool)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Guest winpro07

there are several kunlun teachers available. Check out Dion Quan

Well I ordered the book today.

Now all I gotta do is wait till it arrives and then practice and then.... see what happens :lol:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Well I ordered the book today.

Now all I gotta do is wait till it arrives and then practice and then.... see what happens :lol:

Bon voyage, my friend!

Sign in to follow this