What are you listening to?

NOSTALGIA BLAST

I think I heard this one once as a baby and still remembered it

WoW! You sure are young, aren't you?

BEHOLD THE YEAR I WAS BORN

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PHEAR MAH YOUTHULNESSSSSS

Edited by Protector

mh, that is how you start your day off ? ! :D good to see jack creek represented and to think at one time they had jimmy martin in their band. anyways up in 'dese hillz we keep traditions live

mh, that is how you start your day off ? ! :D good to see jack creek represented and to think at one time they had jimmy martin in their band. anyways up in 'dese hillz we keep traditions live

I've been with Bluegrass in the morning for the past three days. Haven't had a mood change so I just keep it coming.

Never been the that festival grounds although I have been to Mineral Springs.

I've seen Jimmy a number of times. I have his biggest hits collection CD.

I don't get any good radio music here where I live so I had to buy most of what I listen to (pirated some, hehehe).

I haven't been to a festival for a couple years - used to go all the time to areas here in the Southeast. But actually, the next festival I want to go to is a Zydeco festival out in LA. Love the music and have been to clubs that had Zydeco artists but never to a festival yet.

great song RV

my favorite thing about tom waits is thats not his natural voice.. have you ever heard his first album? i think its called closing time.. he sings kinda normally!