sean

What are you listening to?

i reckon aristotle would call "my love was stronger than my fear of death" a fatal flaw

altho it coulda been trying to ride past a dozen mounted cowboys, depends really

One of my favorites from back then.

Listening to Blues right now: Ledbelly and Joe Williams.

• Like 1

One of my favorites from back then.

Listening to Blues right now: Ledbelly and Joe Williams.

I know that you like the early Cohen - but how about this MH? :ph34r::D

Yeah, that's heavy stuff. I never did read much of his poetry but I suppose I should have. The time was right once upon a time but I wasn't ready for it.

Another artist in the same caliber as Leonard is Al Stewart (Year Of The Cat) but he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and never got the recognition he well deserved.

Yeah, that's heavy stuff. I never did read much of his poetry but I suppose I should have. The time was right once upon a time but I wasn't ready for it.

Another artist in the same caliber as Leonard is Al Stewart (Year Of The Cat) but he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and never got the recognition he well deserved.

Maybe the time's right now.

Here's looking at you kid: -

Maybe the time's right now.

Here's looking at you kid: -

Interesting you picked that video of the song. Just night before last I watched "Key Largo" with Bogart and Bacall.

I'm Listening to a Hooker this morning. (That would be John Lee the boogie Blues man.)

Interesting you picked that video of the song. Just night before last I watched "Key Largo" with Bogart and Bacall.

I'm Listening to a Hooker this morning. (That would be John Lee the boogie Blues man.)

There's no such thing as coincidence ;)

The cover I was just listening to was by Joe Turner who does an excellent job with the song but couldn't find his on Youtube.