sean

What are you listening to?

Thanks zerostao. Glad to see someone appreciates similar things.

I've met the Mikel and Meredith (male and female lead) a few times and always had a blast talking with them. I've seen them play impromptu sets at street fairs and at a few local venue. Glad to see they're getting out of the Phoenix area and touring around the country now.

The first time I saw these guys I dislocated my knee after their set waiting for the Sugar Thieves to set up. I ended up hopping around the corner of the bar and smoking some reefer with their bass clarinetist. Nice guy, the indica he had definitely helped my knee more than the sativa I had on hand.
  • Like 1

There is a psychedelic playlist I'll lay down and listen to. Just 4 songs,

Across the Universe by Fiona Apple, theme of Pleasantville movie (Very Good)

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, The Classic psychedelic rock song

Breathe (2 A.M) by Anna Nalick

Building a Mystery by Sarah Mclachlan, live version wonderfully creepy

I knew the Pink Floyd song but none of the others. I did find them all on Youtube though and gave a listen.

Argent is singing for me at the moment.

First time I heard this I could not stop playing it!

Great for a drive from Phoenix to Tucson

:)

Yeah, I am sure that kept you awake.

thanks marble that was good with interesting visuals, I liked the breaking glass. It used to be a hobby of mine as a kid to got to an empty lot with a friend then throw a lot of bottles against the wall to hear the breaking glass. :)

thanks marble that was good with interesting visuals, I liked the breaking glass. It used to be a hobby of mine as a kid to got to an empty lot with a friend then throw a lot of bottles against the wall to hear the breaking glass. :)

The group (Brainticket) did only one LP (that was their first) in that style. Their second LP was a totally different style.

Glad it brought back a memory for you. I came across it while doing some work on some different music and listened to the entire LP. Checked out Youtube and found part of it there so I thought I would share it.

I'm listening to some Tex-Mex music this morning from Sir Douglas Quintet.

Just discovered this blues singer this summer. He really sings the blues!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1