sean

What are you listening to?

I'm glad you are enjoying the Portugese music.

I'm glad that you are glad ... but she's from Cap Verde so technically its African music ... :)

I'm glad that you are glad ... but she's from Cap Verde so technically its African music ... :)

She's cool - a friend once turned me onto a Starbuck's sampler CD of all things.

She was on it along with a lot of other superb music.

Here's another cut I liked -

Steve,

If she's not wearing a cowboy hat Marblehead won't be interested ....:lol:

I liked the birds so much more.

music is a mirror for what I feel. I am too hyper now after one cup of green tea. maybe I'm sensitive to caffeine so I will avoid it in the future. now I can't sleep at all. the music was the strife of my brain fighting the caffeine. and the music is bad and gave me a headache later. sorry about that. but it's good for dancing.

Edited by Desert Eagle

music is a mirror for what I feel. I am too hyper now after one cup of green tea. maybe I'm sensitive to caffeine so I will avoid it in the future. now I can't sleep at all. the music was the strife of my brain fighting the caffeine. and the music is bad and gave me a headache later. sorry about that. but it's good for dancing.

Hehehe. Yeah, you can keep your techno birds too. But that did remind me of a long time ago when PBS featured a work that had music put to the sounds of whale. That was a great presentation!

Listening to these guys this morning:

That's too dark for me. I prefer something that makes me smile.

Edit

Listening to these guys now.

Edited by Marblehead