sean

What are you listening to?

I've led a very rough life myself MH but unlike Piaf I enjoyed it at the time and it led me down the Path to happiness.

Hehehe. I can't let you get away with that. In that other thread you did see the posting of Edith singing "No Regrets" in both French and English.

• Like 1

And this one's for MH: -

That old man was cloggin' pretty good too.

I forget who did it but someone did Duealing Banjos with the banjo and a mandolin. Great acoustic pickin'.

• Like 1

Yeah, they were pretty good for their age.

I was trying to recall a grown-up professional band but still their name hasn't hit my mind.

This one's for Granny: -

http://youtu.be/fGdv10AMj6Q

Irene Ryan!

She set up a fund in 1972 to give young actors scholarships for college and I participated in the competition back in the late 80's.

She helped me get through my first year of college without any loans.

• Like 3

Slowing down a bit now MH? :)

Slowing down? I'm sometimes at dead stop. Don't ask me my name early in the morning 'cause I would have no idea what it is.

• Like 1

We could always postpone playtime until after you've had your afternoon nap if you like?

I suppose that would give you you a chance to recharge the wheelchair batteries as well :)

Do you want to go back to post #3503 again and replay the game from there? :)

I'm alright in the morning after I have had my third cup of coffee.

And yes, If I have been working outside all morning in the summer I will take a nap around noon time.

I'll pass on the rerun of post #3505. Flatt and Scruggs got tired and needed a break. James King Band is up now.

• Like 1