sean

What are you listening to?

Okay some contempory Rock for Suninmyeyes.

I have the studio version of this and it is about three times longer and one hellova Rocker.

Well, that last one didn't get any responses. I'm listening to this one right now:

that is contemporary? I always liked that number, it is a sad story but it sounds good. here is another cheerie tune,,or dreary, depending on ones perspective, I reckon,,it is up to date tho !!

well forget it, I was gonna play some Mississippi sheiks they call it religion,,, they are like my favorite blues band this morning,,lets switch gears.hmm how boutz,,stickin wit da blues, but harkening back to a more honest and open time, refreshing I must say...

there is ruth brown's if I cant sell it, ill sit on it, and alberta hunter, clara smith didn't have nobody to grind her coffee, there was the texas nightingale and the georgia peach, sweet emma aint gonna give you none of her jelly roll,

they just don't make em like that anymore,,do they?

dang she is rollin and tumbling,,,and refreshing, I must say

yeah that's right I just blew up your morning with blues BOOM

Yep. That was a bunck of Blues alright. The only one of those I have in my collection is Memphis Minnie.

The first Valerie tune was great and I loved seeing that four string banjo. If I remember correctly the banjo was three stringed when the Blacks brought it to America but soon the fourth string was added so that it could be used more as a melody instrument.

My Dad had a four string banjo but it was full sized as opposed to the one Valerie was playing.

Okay some contempory Rock for Suninmyeyes.

I have the studio version of this and it is about three times longer and one hellova Rocker.

hey , thanks .

same, same but different . it sounds the same song like the one before :D !!!!

ok a little better ;):) .

i do like some good blues sometimes , but am picky .

i do like some good blues sometimes , but am picky .

I think most of us are rather picky when it comes to what genre of music we will listen to if we have the choice.

• Like 1

this is for you Marbello, Romanian diva,

it is vintage sound enough ,however i would not be suprised if you are not so thrilled

I actually enjoyed it. Caused me to imagine an evening of fun and music at a Gypsy campfire.

• Like 1

I actually enjoyed it. Caused me to imagine an evening of fun and music at a Gypsy campfire.

i wanted to go to romania just to teach english to the gypsies and vampires , so they would say "howdy ya'll"

something is up, i just discovered this valerie june on youtube this morning becoz of the mississippi sheiks video i was playing, they have all of those other selections listed on the side, now i find out she is in kentucky today..she has some type of power??? i wont play here here on this thread again but i am diggin her style..

well may as well play sth lol ,,,bbq bob has a version of the "one song" but he calls it "im on my way down home" instead of stittin on top of the world,,,,

i think i'll play the bangles!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6YBjNFPH5g

• Like 1

I will say that right now I am listening to a collection I put together of Earl Bostic (Saxophone), Pete Fountain (Clarinet), and Frankie Laine (Vocals) but all three are from so long ago likely no one here knows of them first hand.

i wanted to go to romania just to teach english to the gypsies and vampires , so they would say "howdy ya'll"

:)

I was reading yesterday about a forest in Romania in Carpatian Mountains that is meant to be hunted and some strange lights appearing . Looks like a nice place to visit and also to feel whats this all about . If it is to bring tourist or something else..

this stuff is so sweet!

Yep, modernized Soul music from the mid - late 1960s.

I have a sweet tune being played right now by Earl Bostic and his sweet saxophone.

You have much strength and endurance listening to that.

I think they need some women singing in the background.

• Like 1

Then there's many interesting individual variations... e.g. a seductive pattern where you have too much fire already and more than enough wood, and more is coming -- this could mean going down in a blaze of glory (John Lennon's situation, e.g. -- lots of fame and fortune, short life. That's your wood and fire with no water, and with all-pervasive wood and all-consuming fire strongly encouraged by a chosen lifestyle.)

• Like 1