SiliconValley

Shaktipat

All that junk food for the brain online about Gurumayi too is a total put off, like those magazines at the check out in the grocery store. She is so highly realized and deeply powerful of a Siddha in the Shaivite tradition... forget about it. If you get nothing from her, that's just your karma, you don't have a connection to that lineage or path. Plus she never had a face lift.. wow! She has all the signs of menopause including slightly drooping cheeks.
gurumayi-new.jpg

If this is a recent picture of her at age 55...WOW! WTF? :wacko:

What about this guy? Who exactly is this Sadguru Bhagawan Nityananda?

He seems to have an immensely powerful presence?

nityananda.jpg

bhagawan-04.jpg

gurumayi-new.jpg

If this is a recent picture of her at age 55...WOW! WTF? :wacko:

That's more than 10 years ago in the late nineties.

935.jpg

This is still about 4 or 5 years ago. You can see slight sag in her cheeks.

Anyway... she is looking far more healthy than your average person because she mostly eats a raw food diet and she has been practicing a vigorous hatha yoga practice her entire life... besides that. She is deeply connected to the dimension of infinite space so lives her life from a deeply calm place. :lol: She also regularly chews wheatgrass. :wub:

Funny... I had a dream with her last night. She was just talking and chatting, laughing it up a bit and sitting at a table with a few people, and I was just standing next to her and I was like... "wow... such bliss!" I was just feeling the bliss of her presence. I've not felt anything else around her since I first met her as the Guru in 85'. Well... I also went through my period of doubting the bliss during my sadhana, but that's done with now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Vajrahridaya

What about this guy? Who exactly is this Sadguru Bhagawan Nityananda?

He seems to have an immensely powerful presence?

Yes, he was a projection from a higher loka. It's a little complicated to talk about how this is, but basically he manifested a body her on Earth from what is known as Siddhaloka. He's a very powerful Siddha with lots of super powers who attained his state in a previous life. Well... his projection has now ceased functioning and is buried in Ganeshpuri, but he is still contactable as that was merely his meat bag projection which lost it's karma of movement.

Yes, he was a projection from a higher loka. It's a little complicated to talk about how this is, but basically he manifested a body her on Earth from what is known as Siddhaloka. He's a very powerful Siddha with lots of super powers who attained his state in a previous life. Well... his projection has now ceased functioning and is buried in Ganeshpuri, but he is still contactable as that was merely his meat bag projection which lost it's karma of movement.
Very interesting..

But according to his profile here, he sounds like a Deist Monist? Or, perhaps that is only Acharya Kedar's own interpretation?

Basically he "declares over and over again that the goal of a human birth, the goal of all life is to merge in the Absolute, to attain Mukti while still in the body." And that this is essentially achieved by faithful practice & detaching from worldliness after your Kundalini has been awakened by a Guru.

Acharya Kedar: Prana Shakti is your breath. The upgoing breath is the Prana when it moves inside the Sushumna Nadi, rising through the Chakras. This is what causes Kundalini Shakti to rise after Kundalini has been fully awakened by a Liberated Sage. Just as the wheels inside a clock control the movement of a clock, the upgoing breath controls the creation, sustenance and withdrawal of the entire Universe. When a yogi, by the instruction and Grace of his/her Guru, is able to direct and maintain the Prana inside this Sushumna Nadi, without taking any breath in through the nose or mouth, such a yogi experiences all 36 Tattvas (stages of manifestation and withdrawal of the Universe) inside his own being.
So, who here has experienced a genuine Kundalini awakening where they can breath completely energetically though their Sushumna channel alone - without any air? :blink:
Acharya Kedar: The one Universal Experient, the one God who is worshipped by so many different names, is actually the same one who takes the form of the individual bound soul. There are spiritual paths that espouse that Mukti or Liberation occurs when you achieve complete silence of mind while sitting for meditation. This is not Deliverance or Liberation. It is not the real Mukti. Mukti is the constant awareness that the subtle, the Supreme Shiva Consciousness referred to as God, is contained in all the gross objects of this world. Mukti is the constant awareness of that fact.
So, what IS the ultimate Reality? We are all part of "God," or everything only "exists" in relation to one another - but nothing actually exists on its own? Edited by vortex

Very interesting..

But according to his profile here, he sounds like a Deist Monist?

Basically he "declares over and over again that the goal of a human birth, the goal of all life is to merge in the Absolute, to attain Mukti while still in the body." And that this is essentially achieved by faithful practice & detaching from worldliness after your Kundalini has been awakened by a Guru.So, what IS the ultimate Reality? We are all part of "God," or everything only "exists" in relation to one another - but nothing actually exists on its own?

Why does there need to be one or the other? i.e., every thing is God OR nothing actually exists on its own

Bhagawan's view is that the Absolute is BOTH immanent and transcendent. That is to say, the Absolute permeates everything (nothing exists separate from the absolute) but at the same time the Absolute cannot be defined by any thing since by its very nature it exceeds and encompasses all things. Clear as mud I know.

But seriously, meditate on a picture of Bhagawan. Some very interesting things can happen.

Very interesting..

But according to his profile here, he sounds like a Deist Monist? Or, perhaps that is only Acharya Kedar's own interpretation?

Basically he "declares over and over again that the goal of a human birth, the goal of all life is to merge in the Absolute, to attain Mukti while still in the body." And that this is essentially achieved by faithful practice & detaching from worldliness after your Kundalini has been awakened by a Guru.So, who here has experienced a genuine Kundalini awakening where they can breath completely energetically though their Sushumna channel alone - without any air? :blink:So, what IS the ultimate Reality? We are all part of "God," or everything only "exists" in relation to one another - but nothing actually exists on its own?

EXACTLY. OLD SCHOOL.thats what i am talking about. :lol:

which seems to be in direct contrast with what some believe. This is what the old school Yogi's teach and seems they have done very well with it.

I only have met 5-6 people including my Guru that can breath completely thru the Sushumna.They are all His disciples. Now there are others, of that i have no doubt, but this is a first hand account.

When its done properly there are sounds that can be heard. one is a flute like sound (which in our view is why Krishna had a flute, flute had 6 holes for 6 of the charkras, i cant remember the rest of the story but can find it) as i said i have witnessed it first hand and this is done thru a special technique including having khechari in place. (in our view using the hands to block the nostrils is inferior to doing it internally with the tongue, this is what blocks the ida and pingala) once this is done and the ida and pingala are united the flow merges into the sushumna. it also has to do with where you are breathing "in" and "out" from. but i cant go into that. also there other important things to remember about the sushumna and what it contains. (Vajrakhya and in it the Chitrini, the Chitrini is also known as the Brahma nadi (nari)

i cannot breath exclusively thru that channel yet. it isnt an everyday thing that someone can just do it. LOL regardless of what some may say. i havent met anyone that braggs about it either, so even if i could i dont know if i would even mention it. LOL what i do know is that it is NOT the same thing as not breathing, or breath retention, or even forgetting to breath for a little while. completely different and experience is quite different as well.

there are distinct sounds other than the flute depending on what level you are at. sometimes its like a conch shell etc. if done over a period of time with the breathing stopped and fully in the sushumna there can be no sounds, once the static state occurs it is considered kevala-kumbhaka. but all this takes time to master for instance 12 excellent (internal) pranayamas cause withdrawal from the senses, 144 of the same result in soul oriented visualisation. 1728 of them results in dhyana and 20376 in samadhi. from our accounts of previous masters these are factual numbers based on what WE practice, others maybe different.

the beautiful thing is that these things all happen and unfold naturally, there is no striving for them. the more you practice the more things unfold the way they are supposed to.

if you read that book i told you about it has the answers based on the realizations of those that have done what you mentioned and beyond!!!!

Edited by yuanqi

Very interesting..

But according to his profile here, he sounds like a Deist Monist?

He is... that doesn't mean he doesn't have a very high power of realization within his tradition, but a Buddha he is not.

As I've said, I used to be a devout Hindu in the Shaivite Kundalini tradition, so have many experiences with this tradition. I respect it for it's various high level achievements. I just don't respect it as much as Buddhism.

Basically he "declares over and over again that the goal of a human birth, the goal of all life is to merge in the Absolute, to attain Mukti while still in the body." And that this is essentially achieved by faithful practice & detaching from worldliness after your Kundalini has been awakened by a Guru.

This is true within this tradition. In the Dzogchen tradition this is true as well... one must get a transmission of Rigpa through a genuine Dzogchen master. Rigpa includes the stilling of the winds or prana in the sushumna.

So, who here has experienced a genuine Kundalini awakening where they can breath completely energetically though their Sushumna channel alone - without any air? :blink:

I've experienced this in meditation, but not on a regular basis. Also a little energetic hole opened up in my Sahasarara which allows for prana breathing through the sushumna with the sahasrara as the channel. Also it's the beginning for the basis for Phowa... explanation of Phowa

So, what IS the ultimate Reality? We are all part of "God," or everything only "exists" in relation to one another - but nothing actually exists on its own?

What you quoted is the mistake the Buddha calls taking the formless experience in meditation as the basis for all. This is not the basis for enlightenment in the tradition of Buddhas, so Buddhahood is different from what Shaivism teaches and leads to a different place, sort of speak. What you stated in the second is true for Buddha realization. Even the state of high Nirvikalpa Samadhi is considered a conditioned arising, but deeply unconscious for most people including yogis. Actualizing this state as a Self of all is actually the very subtle seed of grasping that leads to future re-emergence into Samsaric experience in the next Cosmic eon. You asked! So, I'm just answering.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Why does there need to be one or the other? i.e., every thing is God OR nothing actually exists on its own

Because to identify with the experience of connecting to everything as an absolute Self only leads to Samsaric rebirth in the next universe, because you will just follow where most everything except Buddhas go during the pralaya. So, it is one or the other as far as Buddha realization goes.

So, as far as Bhagawan Nityananda goes... I deeply respect him, but he does not teach Buddhahood. He does teach the 4 immeasurables though.

.....Brahmaviharas on wiki

The four sublime attitudes (brahmavihāras) are a series of virtues and Buddhist meditation practices designed to cultivate those virtues. They are also known as the four "immeasurables" (Sanskrit: apramāṇa).[1]

According to the Metta Sutta, Shākyamuni Buddha held that cultivation of the four immeasurables has the power to cause the practitioner to be re-born into a Brahma realm (Pāli: Brahmaloka).[2] The meditator is instructed to radiate out to all beings in all directions the mental states of: 1) loving-kindness or benevolence, 2) compassion, 3) sympathetic joy, and, 4) equanimity. This same list is also found in Patañjali's Yoga Sutras (1.33),[3] a text composed long after the beginning of Buddhism, which shows heavy Buddhist influence.[4][5] These virtues are also highly regarded by Buddhists as powerful antidotes to such negative mental states (non-virtues) as avarice, anger and pride.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

"Why does there need to be one or the other? i.e., every thing is God OR nothing actually exists on its own"

I personally dont believe there has to be. LOL I honestly believe without a shadow of a doubt, completely 100%, and believe isnt even a strong enough word here, i would prefer to say i know, that if you practice the HIGHER esoteric teachings/techniques of the Jains, Buddhist, Taoist, "Indian Yogis", Sufis etc that we talk about and you do that at the moment of death consciously that you will NOT have to be reborn or if you are, not on this lowly planet, but in the astral realm perhaps.

If you know some of the real higher techniques and practiced them for years then perhaps you escape the astral realm and proceed directly to the causal sphere AND THEN, if you are a true YOGI, BUDDHA, or the like, and you practiced the most advanced systems for years and years you proceed directly to mergance.

The simplest method i can think of is chanting OM (internally or externally) when bringing the prana up to the third eye(kustastha) at the moment you take your last breath. Now granted that means no accidents, no drugs if you have cancer, no anything other than just simply dying and being conscious of it. i dont even know the higher esoteric techniques of SOME of the ones i mentioned but i am sure since there are sooooo many similarities between them that you would be safe choosing any. well except the semen, urine, menstral blood meal or chunks or whatever it was thing. i am out on that. i also aint talking about simply doing the orbit or anything of that nature, i mean the real higher techniques that generally arent even found over here LOL

some should be happy that they just dont have to come back here. LOL their stay in the astral world will take eons and will be much better then here, the subtler causal sphere would be a tremendous achievement, any of those is better than the gross physicality that we dwell on.

Edited by yuanqi

If you know some of the real higher techniques and practiced them for years then perhaps you escape the astral realm and proceed directly to the causal sphere AND THEN, if you are a true YOGI, BUDDHA, or the like, and you practiced the most advanced systems for years and years you proceed directly to mergance.

The Buddha didn't teach this. The subtle differences between the realizations are very important to understand if you are to understand Buddhism at all. If this is not your interest, this is fine. Yoga in Buddhism means to merge emptiness (does not mean the void experienced in an absorption or samadhi state), wisdom and awareness, not as a substratum of all, but as a direct insight into the nature of things including the body.

some should be happy that they just dont have to come back here. LOL there stay in the astral world will take eons and will be much better then here, the subtler causal sphere would be a tremendous achievement, any of those is better than the gross physicality that we dwell on.

You can be here and be completely realized just like in the causal realm. All these realms are empty of inherent existence, thus are empty of the inherent ability to bind. None of these realms are the goal of Buddhist realization, not even the Purelands of Pureland practice are the goal of the Pureland practice.

read... The 31 Planes of Existence

Edited by Vajrahridaya

The Buddha didn't teach this. The subtle differences between the realizations are very important to understand if you are to understand Buddhism at all. If this is not your interest, this is fine. Yoga in Buddhism means to merge emptiness (does not mean the void experienced in an absorption or samadhi state), wisdom and awareness, not as a substratum of all, but as a direct insight into the nature of things including the body.

You can be here and be completely realized just like in the causal realm. All these realms are empty of inherent existence, thus are empty of the inherent ability to bind. None of these realms are the goal of Buddhist realization, not even the Purelands of Pureland practice are the goal of the Pureland practice.

I appreciate the input but frankly i wasnt trying to say what the Buddha taught.

Honestly speaking i would rather practice what i do, or some of the others, and reach an extremely high state after death (maybe not what you call being a Buddha) than have to practice strict Buddhism and right view and everything else only to end up in the same place as i would anyway becuase i wasnt a perfect Buddhist, which very few are. :lol:

No offense. But many of the others have results and are realizable in THIS lifetime. Very few attain what you call being a Buddha, therefore after all their hard work they will end up either where i will be (or others) or lower and i didnt have to practice Buddhism to get there.

and i am aware of what your saying. the problem is

we need to get back on with shaktipat. LOL

Edited by yuanqi

Can we please END this discussion here and return to the subject matter of the thread, i.e. shaktipat. Several people have expressed annoyance at this diverging into Buddhism. We want it to discuss shaktipat NOT Buddhsit disputation. By contrast, Bhagawan Nityananda is actually linked to Shaktipat, since he's the source from which the Siddha school claim its shaktipat lineage.

EXACTLY. OLD SCHOOL.thats what i am talking about. :lol:

which seems to be in direct contrast with what some believe. This is what the old school Yogi's teach and seems they have done very well with it.

I only have met 5-6 people including my Guru that can breath completely thru the Sushumna.They are all His disciples. Now there are others, of that i have no doubt, but this is a first hand account.

When its done properly there are sounds that can be heard. one is a flute like sound (which in our view is why Krishna had a flute, flute had 6 holes for 6 of the charkras, i cant remember the rest of the story but can find it) as i said i have witnessed it first hand and this is done thru a special technique including having khechari in place. (in our view using the hands to block the nostrils is inferior to doing it internally with the tongue, this is what blocks the ida and pingala) once this is done and the ida and pingala are united the flow merges into the sushumna. it also has to do with where you are breathing "in" and "out" from. but i cant go into that. also there other important things to remember about the sushumna and what it contains. (Vajrakhya and in it the Chitrini, the Chitrini is also known as the Brahma nadi (nari)

i cannot breath exclusively thru that channel yet. it isnt an everyday thing that someone can just do it. LOL regardless of what some may say. i havent met anyone that braggs about it either, so even if i could i dont know if i would even mention it. LOL what i do know is that it is NOT the same thing as not breathing, or breath retention, or even forgetting to breath for a little while. completely different and experience is quite different as well.

there are distinct sounds other than the flute depending on what level you are at. sometimes its like a conch shell etc. if done over a period of time with the breathing stopped and fully in the sushumna there can be no sounds, once the static state occurs it is considered kevala-kumbhaka. but all this takes time to master for instance 12 excellent (internal) pranayamas cause withdrawal from the senses, 144 of the same result in soul oriented visualisation. 1728 of them results in dhyana and 20376 in samadhi. from our accounts of previous masters these are factual numbers based on what WE practice, others maybe different.

the beautiful thing is that these things all happen and unfold naturally, there is no striving for them. the more you practice the more things unfold the way they are supposed to.

if you read that book i told you about it has the answers based on the realizations of those that have done what you mentioned and beyond!!!!

Can we please END this discussion here and return to the subject matter of the thread, i.e. shaktipat. Several people have expressed annoyance at this diverging into Buddhism. We want it to discuss shaktipat NOT Buddhsit disputation. By contrast, Bhagawan Nityananda is actually linked to Shaktipat, since he's the source from which the Siddha school claim its shaktipat lineage.

If people stop bringing up Buddha in the wrong context, I won't feel inspired to correct them.

I appreciate the input but frankly i wasnt trying to say what the Buddha taught.

Then don't mention Buddha in the same sentence as merging with a substratum. I'm just saying... understand really what you are saying.

If that happens in front of me I am inspired to make corrections.

Honestly speaking i would rather practice what i do, or some of the others, and reach an extremely high state after death (maybe not what you call being a Buddha) than have to practice strict Buddhism and right view and everything else only to end up in the same place as i would anyway becuase i wasnt a perfect Buddhist, which very few are. :lol:

Yes, but taking refuge in the triple gem guarantees Buddhahood at some time or another, unlike other forms of refuge, like refuge in the realm of infinite consciousness for instance. You eventually realize what you focus upon, as the law of dependent origination demands.

No offense. But many of the others have results and are realizable in THIS lifetime. Very few attain what you call being a Buddha, therefore after all their hard work they will end up either where i will be (or others) or lower and i didnt have to practice Buddhism to get there.

No offense taken. You are quite right from one perspective. But from the above perspective... anyone taking refuge in "right view" will end up at Buddhahood eventually.

and i am aware of what your saying. the problem is

we need to get back on with shaktipat. LOL

Ok... just don't mention Buddha in the wrong context or my Dharmapala side will come out. No need to take offense... seriously folks. B)

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Ok... just don't mention Buddha in the wrong context or my Dharmapala side will come out. No need to take offense... seriously folks. B)

Or... how about you just NOT allow your "inspiration" lead you to act like a buddho-fascist. how about extending a little grace by allowing people to be "wrong" once in a while? very few people appreciate your "interventions." i know i certainly don't.

maybe a month or two ago, i was interested in knowing you; now, most of the time, i just wish you'd stop.

the initial question, at least the way that i read it, was about your STUDENT, not keeney. we've talked about keeney here before. but how did your student get involved with the Kalahari? what kind of 'high-level understanding' has she attained and shared about? what's HER story?

THAT'S what i want to know, anyway. ;)

His story is he is a devout Mormon who came to me and Dr. Morris and took KAP with us in 2005. He is a physical therapist and he would tell his family and friends that he was taking a "spine seminar". He had read Glenn's books and felt inspired to come take KAP. Someone was passing around a keeney book and it spoke to him and for the last 3 years or so he has been exploring the Bushman traditions with Keeney as a mentor. He went to Africa last summer and nearly died from dehydration in the Bushman camp. He has a deep connection to the Bushmen and Africa. He went there on a mission for his church when he was 18 and fell in love with the country and it's people. For him it is like going home to be with his people. He is very juicy with Shakti Kundalini and will probably be responsible with his students and friends of causing a Shakti revolution in Utah. His relationship with God and Shakti has transformed him and his service to the world. If you live in Salt Lake area and you have a pain I would suggest to go see him. His sessions with clients will activate the kundalini in those who are ready. Plus he is an intuitive healer.

I have been to a couple of his fire dances in the late evening. I was sitting quietly by such a drumming event out in the wilds of Utah, in the canyons, and a Bushman came and sat next to me for awhile. I was not feeling well at the time and he gave me strength and comfort.

I wish I could be more forthcoming but he tells his own story with greater heart than I could. If you like, write me off list and I will send you his email address.

s

Check out:

http://www.suprememeditation.org/bhagawan.html

http://www.suprememeditation.org/chidakasha.html

Jaya Jaya Arati Nityananda!

Saguna Rupi Govinda!

I received Shaktipat from her at the South Fallsburg Ashram in upstate NY. I was taken up to her chair for a private intro and we exchanged a few Hellos and smiled at each other. Later, as I slept in one of the dorms I could feel the shakti responding and moving through me.

The whole ashram vibrates with Shakti. The soles of your feet will burn from walking on the grounds. I love the gigantic statue of Shiva and the other figurines around the ashram.

I relayed before in this thread that I have also received Shaktipat from Mutkananda after he died. He came also and worked on my third eye breaking up the crystallization that was there. That was a wild night. My spine was popping and cracking like I was getting a chiropractic adjustment and one of my knees popped and straightened out.

I have also met Babaji, the boy guru, Nityananda, and Yogananda on other plains and have received blessings and Shaktipat from them. Pretty odd thing to happen to someone who self identified as a Christian at the time. This happened after I spent the weekend at an intensive at the ashram and had gone home, maybe a year later. Guru Mayi once came to me when I was deeply unsettled in my heart and she touched it. It was then I had the realization that peace in your heart was a physical expression not just a mental construct. Instant calm.

s

His story is he is a devout Mormon who came to me and Dr. Morris and took KAP with us in 2005. He is a physical therapist and he would tell his family and friends that he was taking a "spine seminar". He had read Glenn's books and felt inspired to come take KAP. Someone was passing around a keeney book and it spoke to him and for the last 3 years or so he has been exploring the Bushman traditions with Keeney as a mentor. He went to Africa last summer and nearly died from dehydration in the Bushman camp. He has a deep connection to the Bushmen and Africa. He went there on a mission for his church when he was 18 and fell in love with the country and it's people. For him it is like going home to be with his people. He is very juicy with Shakti Kundalini and will probably be responsible with his students and friends of causing a Shakti revolution in Utah. His relationship with God and Shakti has transformed him and his service to the world. If you live in Salt Lake area and you have a pain I would suggest to go see him. His sessions with clients will activate the kundalini in those who are ready. Plus he is an intuitive healer.

I have been to a couple of his fire dances in the late evening. I was sitting quietly by such a drumming event out in the wilds of Utah, in the canyons, and a Bushman came and sat next to me for awhile. I was not feeling well at the time and he gave me strength and comfort.

I wish I could be more forthcoming but he tells his own story with greater heart than I could. If you like, write me off list and I will send you his email address.

s

so... Utah... he's a white guy, then? damnit! am i like the ONLY brotha who's into all this? Hahahahaha! :lol:

i will definitely be sending you a message some time soon.

we need to know each other, methinks. ;)

I received Shaktipat from her at the South Fallsburg Ashram in upstate NY. I was taken up to her chair for a private intro and we exchanged a few Hellos and smiled at each other. Later, as I slept in one of the dorms I could feel the shakti responding and moving through me.

I had my first conscious experience of the power of this lineage at this Ashram. Of course it's always a congruency of ones karmas with the presence and intentions of the place as well... still karmic. The experience was incredible. I was 14 and wanted to be a monk and devote my life to the practices after the experience. I left and forget the experience even happened for 7 years as it was so different from my normal everyday life. I saw directly the space beyond being and non-being then I experienced the light of the physical body as Muktananda describes in "Play of Consciousness" which I didn't read until 7 years later reminding me of the experience I had at 14 with such vivid reflection. When the experience happened it was just from looking at a picture of Gurumayi in the chair and Muktananda above the Guru's chair. The picture itself emanated this power and energy that made me close my eyes while chanting and I went into this deeply aware state of timeless, formless expansion... then it coagulated into the red body sitting in my posture burning with fire! I later walked out of Muktananda Mandir into the walkway with my Mom and wondered why everyone suffered when they are innately so beautiful and free beyond the conditions which only seem to bind! I later had visions of the "nila bindu" and such things as this. All I wanted was to stay there... it was like heaven on Earth. Such a wonderful place... if one is karmically open to it that is.

The whole ashram vibrates with Shakti. The soles of your feet will burn from walking on the grounds. I love the gigantic statue of Shiva and the other figurines around the ashram.

I was the Pujari for that statue and all the others on the grounds of the main building once a week as my offered Seva for my day off when I lived there. I lived there for most of 5 years from late 94' to just after 99'. I also did Seva in the Nityananda temple and Pujari for the afternoon Arati at times. My main Seva was the food service line for a number of years as the manager or co-manager sometimes for the lunch and dinner schedule. I also worked with Mahadev (Leonard Saphier) as a personal assistant who has muscular dystrophy but is a highly accomplished yogi who has been living at the various Ashrams since the 70's. Anyway... some of the happiest times of my life were experienced at and around Shree Muktananda Ashram.

I relayed before in this thread that I have also received Shaktipat from Mutkananda after he died. He came also and worked on my third eye breaking up the crystallization that was there. That was a wild night. My spine was popping and cracking like I was getting a chiropractic adjustment and one of my knees popped and straightened out.

Yes... no doubt at all. He visited me after his physical passing as well. :lol:

I have also met Babaji, the boy guru, Nityananda, and Yogananda on other plains and have received blessings and Shaktipat from them. Pretty odd thing to happen to someone who self identified as a Christian at the time.

eh... karma is as karma does. :P

This happened after I spent the weekend at an intensive at the ashram and had gone home, maybe a year later. Guru Mayi once came to me when I was deeply unsettled in my heart and she touched it. It was then I had the realization that peace in your heart was a physical expression not just a mental construct. Instant calm.

s

Oh yes... yes... yes! So deep she is. So deep. She's a very good, good person. Highly realized on the Shaivite transmission. Very nice to hear your shares. If I don't reply tomorrow... that means my head exploded. You know... spontaneous bliss combustion you hear about that happens to some Indian yogi's? No really... just kidding. :lol:

You know... your share about the blue light around the Earth. Muktananda talks about that same experience in play of consciousness, except it penetrate the Earth for him, and I think I remember Gurumayi sharing that same experience which she had at a talk. I could be mistaken as there are so many talks I was at with her since 85' on into the 2000's both impromptu and formal as well as amazing dream talks with tons of people at them. I remember being confused sometimes by these dream talks thinking they were physical talks and I would tell people things she said, but later remember that this was my dream. :blush:

The blue light is the conscious illumination of the infinite space element, thus one can travel through time and space via remote viewing through this connection. I remember when I first started seeing, feeling and hearing through physical matter through this connection. It kind of freaked me out. Anyway... thank you so much for sharing and taking me down memory road. I had a lot more to write and did, but erased it as I deemed it to private. But... thank you!! Good energy... very good energy. :wub:

I had my first conscious experience of the power of this lineage at this Ashram. Of course it's always a congruency of ones karmas with the presence and intentions of the place as well... still karmic. The experience was incredible. I was 14 and wanted to be a monk and devote my life to the practices after the experience. I left and forget the experience even happened for 7 years as it was so different from my normal everyday life. I saw directly the space beyond being and non-being then I experienced the light of the physical body as Muktananda describes in "Play of Consciousness" which I didn't read until 7 years later reminding me of the experience I had at 14 with such vivid reflection. When the experience happened it was just from looking at a picture of Gurumayi in the chair and Muktananda above the Guru's chair. The picture itself emanated this power and energy that made me close my eyes while chanting and I went into this deeply aware state of timeless, formless expansion... then it coagulated into the red body sitting in my posture burning with fire! I later walked out of Muktananda Mandir into the walkway with my Mom and wondered why everyone suffered when they are innately so beautiful and free beyond the conditions which only seem to bind! I later had visions of the "nila bindu" and such things as this. All I wanted was to stay there... it was like heaven on Earth. Such a wonderful place... if one is karmically open to it that is.

I was the Pujari for that statue and all the others on the grounds of the main building once a week as my offered Seva for my day off when I lived there. I lived there for most of 5 years from late 94' to just after 99'. I also did Seva in the Nityananda temple and Pujari for the afternoon Arati at times. My main Seva was the food service line for a number of years as the manager or co-manager sometimes for the lunch and dinner schedule. I also worked with Mahadev (Leonard Saphier) as a personal assistant who has muscular dystrophy but is a highly accomplished yogi who has been living at the various Ashrams since the 70's. Anyway... some of the happiest times of my life were experienced at and around Shree Muktananda Ashram.

Yes... no doubt at all. He visited me after his physical passing as well. :lol:

eh... karma is as karma does. :P

Oh yes... yes... yes! So deep she is. So deep. She's a very good, good person. Highly realized on the Shaivite transmission. Very nice to hear your shares. If I don't reply tomorrow... that means my head exploded. You know... spontaneous bliss combustion you hear about that happens to some Indian yogi's? No really... just kidding. :lol:

You know... your share about the blue light around the Earth. Muktananda talks about that same experience in play of consciousness, except it penetrate the Earth for him, and I think I remember Gurumayi sharing that same experience which she had at a talk. I could be mistaken as there are so many talks I was at with her since 85' on into the 2000's both impromptu and formal as well as amazing dream talks with tons of people at them. I remember being confused sometimes by these dream talks thinking they were physical talks and I would tell people things she said, but later remember that this was my dream. :blush:

The blue light is the conscious illumination of the infinite space element, thus one can travel through time and space via remote viewing through this connection. I remember when I first started seeing, feeling and hearing through physical matter through this connection. It kind of freaked me out. Anyway... thank you so much for sharing and taking me down memory road. I had a lot more to write and did, but erased it as I deemed it to private. But... thank you!! Good energy... very good energy. :wub:

Very interesting. Well put. Muktananda was one heavy duty dude!

ralis