Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

AA

I think the secret to recharging quickly is really opening up your third eye (if I've understood what he's been saying)

oh yeah I got -- I remembered this Ch'an master goes to see his former disciple who is now this tantra sex master like in Japan I think - with some fancy enclave of basically sex slaves. So the former disciple trys to suck of the Ch'an master's energy but he just sits there in full lotus and doesn't try to fight it - it's the same message that Chunyi Lin gave.

http://www.amazon.com/Bones-Master-Journey-Secret-Mongolia/dp/0553379089

That's the book.

So that master does not demonstrate his powers but I think maybe once --

anyway so like I've said I've charged up the "closeted thugs" -- and they then have to just go to the bathroom to take care of their addiction. haha.

Meanwhile I'm just staying in full lotus laughing at them.

But that's from actually just transmitting energy to them - instead of them trying to fight with me - I just give it to them.

I think the secret to recharging quickly is really opening up your third eye (if I've understood what he's been saying)

Yea I remember reading some where that if one is pure enough and the third eye is open, you can take in light or be fed energy by goddesses.

So the over all picture here is basically saying that a lot of man kind may not be ready for higher truths or knowledge until Love becomes the true focus, rather than survival of the fittest. Interesting.

Yea I remember reading some where that if one is pure enough and the third eye is open, you can take in light or be fed energy by goddesses.

So the over all picture here is basically saying that a lot of man kind may not be ready for higher truths or knowledge until Love becomes the true focus, rather than survival of the fittest. Interesting.

Yes exactly. I don't want to talk above my pay grade (as if that ever stopped anyone on TTB's lol) but what I have noticed so far from doing more meditation coupled with celibacy is that I feel that several things are going on, if even just slightly.

I've noticed that my perceptions seem to be slightly more acute. My understanding of some spiritual texts and teachings that had previously baffled me is increasing a little (they are starting to make more sense, and not just on an intellectual level but at an experience level too). The importance of loving kindness seems to have become more emphasized, and the times that my thoughts and actions are not out of loving kindness I seem to be more aware of those as well.

Well like I said the change feels slight, but I guess at least its enough to notice something going on lol. Oh but the point lol... so what I want to know is if this has anything to do with the third eye or if its something else?

• Like 1

I think it should be noted as well, there seems to be a energy threshold in the body. Even after several weeks of semen retention for me, I seem to have peaked, so to speak. Unless I can convert the rest of the energy into Shen some how, maybe that is where the infinite awaits.

But yes, vampires, those with unquenchable thirst who never truly seem to sleep or wake.

I think it should be noted as well, there seems to be a energy threshold in the body. Even after several weeks of semen retention for me, I seem to have peaked, so to speak. Unless I can convert the rest of the energy into Shen some how, maybe that is where the infinite awaits.

But yes, vampires, those with unquenchable thirst who never truly seem to sleep or wake.

I've found nothing is better for that conversion than just lots of time spent in sitting meditation. From personal experience I've noticed that I have to spend at least (bare minimum) about 3 hours a day in meditation to even out.

Drew,

So it seems people say to get your energy to a higher frequency so that the psychic vampire can not sense it. Qigong master Chunyi Lin talked about how some psychic vampires were stealing his energy and so he just let them and then he recharged himself as they were taking his energy. So then the psychic vampires were forced to an unfortunate conclusion - they could not "steal" his energy since it was an infinite supply and so it was not even really "his" energy. So then the psychic vampire realizes their whole materialist win or lose mentality is wrong.

Our WHOLE Western culture is based on this "win or lose" mentality

this is what I have been taught too. It's right.

• Like 1

Isn't part of loving kindness meditation to give heart energy to your enemies? And wouldn't a vampire be considered an enemy?

I see anyone that I feel anger toward as a vampire. Is fighting against an energy vampire giving them more energy? If someone does something to anger me the sooner I forgive and forget the less energy they get from me.

If someone is taking my energy consciously, and I don't feel like I am in control of breaking the exchange, then what can be done? I have done visualizations of shields, of cutting a rope of energy, of sending off a massive surge like a shock wave, and of imploding myself through inter-dimensional planes in a sort of liquid light that disperses and disappears at the same time.

Isn't part of loving kindness meditation to give heart energy to your enemies? And wouldn't a vampire be considered an enemy?

I see anyone that I feel anger toward as a vampire. Is fighting against an energy vampire giving them more energy? If someone does something to anger me the sooner I forgive and forget the less energy they get from me.

If someone is taking my energy consciously, and I don't feel like I am in control of breaking the exchange, then what can be done? I have done visualizations of shields, of cutting a rope of energy, of sending off a massive surge like a shock wave, and of imploding myself through inter-dimensional planes in a sort of liquid light that disperses and disappears at the same time.

I think I should re-emphasize that in the incident with my roommate I was able to with hold my energy from her by force of will, and that she was only able to take it when I allowed her to. Though I must admit that when she came home after work today I was in my room meditating and didn't come out until after she had changed and left haha.

Edited by dmattwads

Sounds like several people are kidding themselves about demonic forces... although if one is beyond the point of no return in enlightenment and total spiritual mastery along with near equal peers for back-up then the la-la land stuff might allow for some options, otherwise you have no business screwing around with or giving energy to demonic beings who obviously are not human and who don't have foolish types of human sentiments or feelings- the only thing they back away from is power that is counter to and greater than what they have stolen. (and are bound by their nature of malice to keep trying to steal, devour or corrupt)

Dear Lord Jesus, Soul of Gold

• Like 1

Hrmm. I have only expierenced this consciously when I stupidly allowed it. If the other person does not agree to stop, you bust them in the genitalia. There is a reason why the Buddha supposedly had a sheathed penis and testicles it seems..

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

Sounds like several people are kidding themselves about demonic forces... although if one is beyond the point of no return in enlightenment and total spiritual mastery along with near equal peers for back-up then the la-la land stuff might allow for some options, otherwise you have no business screwing around with or giving energy to demonic beings who obviously are not human and who don't have foolish types of human sentiments or feelings- the only thing they back away from is power that is counter to and greater than what they have stolen. (and are bound by their nature of malice to keep trying to steal, devour or corrupt)

Dear Lord Jesus, Soul of Gold

My roommate is a human being lol.

I think 3bob is speaking generally about energy and demons. If you ever get time to read up on this, you can ask any seasoned magus or witch who isn't out to manipulate/influence you about the dangers of conjuring demons. Most of the work is usually keeping CONTROL of the demon. True demons are NOT intelligent, they are utter brutes.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

I think 3bob is speaking generally about energy and demons. If you ever get time to read up on this, you can ask any seasoned magus or witch who isn't out to manipulate/influence you about the dangers of conjuring demons. Most of the work is usually keeping CONTROL of the demon. True demons are NOT intelligent, they are utter brutes.

Oh well then I'll agree with him, I don't want to touch demons with a 10 foot pole haha.

Fear of imaginary demons causes a lot of suffering in the world.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::unsure::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Edited by oildrops

I would consider if maybe these "vampires" are perhaps just people at a lower "frequency" so speak, preoccupied with thoughts about self, fear, (and/or) anger.. If you let their "thought forms" influence you, you will not be at the place where you can experience "higher" energy, and the shift of consciousness, and ensuing energy space, was never a conscious will or desire.

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness
  • Like 2

DragonsNectar69k,

That was correct, I was not talking about human beings earlier which is why I used the term "demonic forces". Btw I'm no expert on the subject but such forces come in many stripes and levels of what could be called inverted intelligence, (to a point anyway) thus there is the importance for a spiritual master that may deal with same to be "beyond the point of no return" on the path of truth - meaning that they could not be turned, corrupted or defeated even by the demon of the 7th hell being that they have already faced, understood and passed through relentless tests of soul related to parallel like forces within themselves. (then "la la land" talk is no longer just talk but the real deal of quintessential purity and truth beyond any measure!)

• Like 1

Loving kindness for a vampire is not necessarily feeding their habit. Kindness can mean treat them as they are and not as something they are not. So it would be kind to a vampire to help them not to perpetuate the habitual tendency to steal energy for instance. All sentient beings have the potential to liberate themselves from conflicting emotions, habits and karmic effects and it is kindness to wish them true happiness, that is to give up the craving for energy from others. Or put it another way they think they need your energy and are trapped by this thought.

BTW here is an example of conscious vampirism by an old man of a young woman ... from de Holy Bible no less!!!

King David was old and advanced in years; and although they covered him with clothes, he could not get warm. So his servants said to him, “Let a young virgin be sought for my lord the king, and let her wait on the king, and be his attendant; let her lie in your bosom, so that my lord the king may be warm.” So they searched for a beautiful girl through all the territory of Israel, and found Abishag the Shunammite, and brought her to the king. The girl was very beautiful. She became the king’s attendant and served him, but the king did not know her sexually.

• Like 2

DragonsNectar69k,

That was correct, I was not talking about human beings earlier which is why I used the term "demonic forces". Btw I'm no expert on the subject but such forces come in many stripes and levels of what could be called inverted intelligence, (to a point anyway) thus there is the importance for a spiritual master that may deal with same to be "beyond the point of no return" on the path of truth - meaning that they could not be turned, corrupted or defeated even by the demon of the 7th hell being that they have already faced, understood and passed through relentless tests of soul related to parallel like forces within themselves. (then "la la land" talk is no longer just talk but the real deal of quintessential purity and truth beyond any measure!)

Hahaha! That's one hell of a demon. Most of this la la stuff I talk about is merely me observing what I indeed experience in my dream states and when my third eye is open and fully aware.

I don't worry all that much about this sort of stuff these days, but I do feel it is good to inform others. Once you meet higher beings, you sort of can't go back from go, so to speak. Demons could care less about virtue, but there is something to be said when others of higher intelligence are watching over you.

Ok, and I feel that ultimately Spirit is always watching... (my last couple of sentences in previous post should have been qualified in the sense that they weren't directed at anyone in particular but to the website in general - or anyone that might find some useable meaning in those sentences.

Cat,

Imo your analogy with King David doesn't match, or isn't in the same context. (Btw as long as historic male figures are being brought up Gandhi did something similar to but not as pronounced as the quote about King David... also could you give the chapter and verse for your quote?)

Cat,

Imo your analogy with King David doesn't match, or isn't in the same context. (Btw as long as historic male figures are being brought up Gandhi did something similar to but not as pronounced as the quote about King David... also could you give the chapter and verse for your quote?)

Hello 3bob. It's Apech's analogy. Sometimes he pretends to be me, but he isnt..

Cat,

Hi,

It's an honour to be confused with Cat by the way.

I think the analogy works in that the ageing King uses the energy from young woman to prolong life ... what is that but a form of vampirism? albeit possibly overt and agreed to. Kings 1 1-4 is the verses I think.

Well I think you are both pretty cool cats...

I don't feel that the connotation works, thus another term may seemingly work. Another example or tangent: We don't call little kids dependent upon their moms energy "vampires" do we?

Sign in to follow this