I think when I was doing boot camp. My orgasms were more just a release of pent up energy & sperm, rather then well ..an orgasmic feeling that runs up the legs and spine.

Boot camp was heavy duty exercising and I was often stiff(whole body:) and in a bit of pain. I stopped, and doing the Warrior Wellness which at the beginners level is mostly gentle round calistenic-like stretches has brought back the orgasmic nature of ejaculation.

I know many people here are into conservation(Save the sperm whales). When I try it seriously, not celebately, having sex w/ out ejaculation, it makes me even more randy, more sexually charged. Its seems easier to just go straight out celebate. Not that I can or care to do that now.

I want my cake and to eat it too. I know the Multiples.com was recommended for such an approach.

Your thoughts

Michael

While we are on the subject...

You please try the following (especially those who are familiar with the keysound practice):

Please get excited and then do the Lung 5 element sound... and let me know if the "urge" vanishes...

the beauty of the Lung ssssss sound is that one can extend it pretty long...

let me know how it works

Harry

Okay Grasshopper, you too can be a sperm stud like me and master Ron. I've been 100% since mid May with no runs, drips, or errors. I got drunk and forgetful on that occasion and couldn't find my million dollar spot in time, but no use crying over spilled milk.

Ron's the pro, but he's too busy cultivating to reply in depth, so I'll do the talking:

Exercise is the key to retention--it both builds and circulates sperm. I'm not doing any of the microcosmic stuff, but haven't needed to as long as I'm exercising almost daily. Without exercise, I wouldn't recommend retention as things would get too stagnant. Also, my recent green tea discovery has been helpful with regard to the circulation aspect.

Horniness is the goal of the practice, grasshopper.

It's not always easy, particularly when the wife needs her sleep, but we all have our cross to bear. With enough exercise and green tea, the basic energy should be able to spill over into other activities like googling incessantly, researching chemtrails, yet more exercise, and maybe even some artistic creativity or genuine love if you are into that sort of thing. Whatever you want, you want more. It's like your own fantasy island! You have more energy to play with and it just takes some practice how to channel the psychological components of it in a way that feels invigorating rather than lackful.

It's a change of perspective. Osho says to view ejaculation not as "satisfying" but as numbing and dumbing of one's lifegiving desire and compassion. To view the state of horniness not as uncomfortable but as invigorating and lifegiving. Makes you feel like a Chinese Emporer. Nee-how!

I'm not doing dream practices yet, but the energy for that is gathering.

In the last year or so, I've had the nagging awareness that I was loosing my energy through sex, but I failed to make a consistent practice out of it. I believe that sungazing gave me surplus energy to get into running and the running gave me a platform from which I could take on retention with no stagnancy issues. Then I just followed Ron's guidelines which I took to almost without a hitch. It's been easier than I would have guessed.

-Yoda

The multiples.com practice is basically doing the heart sound during sexual stimulation. That's a brilliant idea to try the other sounds as well. I'm surprised I didn't think of that.

Great Idea!

Yoda

When I try it seriously, not celebately,  having sex w/ out ejaculation, it makes me even more randy, more sexually charged.  Its seems easier to just go straight out celebate. 

6009[/snapback]

Michael,

That sexually charged feeling is what you want. This is the catalyst as opposed to celibacy and never heating up which is a Northern School (of Complete Reality School of Taoism) slower practice.

Don't forget that the three finger method with big draw will do the trick just as well or better than going to the max point and holding off.

Inner Peace,

Matt

Yoda man. Share with us RJ's step by step instructions that you follow... just in case you haven't already somewhere else...

I need some sort of sexual practice, I cannot go a day without having to ejaculate.

Here's Ron's instructions:

1. For a kinder, gentler America, alternate between using your weiner and your tongue--stay away from max stimulation.

2. use the three finger/million dollar technique as an emergency backup. You find the indentation between the balls and the poopy place, but closer to the poopy place. Just experiment with it.

3. practice circulating the energy or you'll blow up "in a geyser of cum." Ron's refering to microcosmic orbit.

Yoda's commentary:

Ron and many others say that the million dollar point shouldn't be used as a regular practice, just as a backup. Others say that it is fine to use as often as you like with no long term problems. Once you figure out the exact location and the exact kind of pressure I feel that it is safe, but some have had bad experiences with it.

At least at my intro level of mastery, regular running plus my recent green tea discovery seems to offer enough circulation so that there's no discomfort with retention.

I'd say regular exercise is more important and beneficial than sperm retention and is a prerequisite anyway, so start there. (Tip: exercise first thing in the morning and you are more likely to stick with it.)

If you are in a relationship, put your tongue into play more often. I also find it helpful to give Mrs Yoda at least one tongue based orgasm before going in with team weiner. It's that whole air supremacy thing.

If you are not in a relationship, there's much more control going solo, so you are in a good place to gain retention mastery that will serve you well as you walk the earth.

Making the heart sound subvocally on the exhale is a good practice, too.

Just experiment with these variables, and you'll definitely make progress. Following Ron's three steps have made basic retention mastery very easy for me.

-Yoda

YODAMAN THANK YA FOR REMMEMBERIN ME WHILE ALL DA OTHER COKSUKERS SUCH AS SHIEKKY N SUM WOMMEN BADMOUTH DA MAHALINGAM.

POOR ME BE GONNA RETTIRE IN A WINE BARREL LIKE DIOGENES DA PHILLOSIPHER EXCEPT MINE BARREL WILL STIL BE FULL WHEN I MOVE IN.

I JUST WANTED TO ADD 5 THANGS, VIZ.,

1) DO DA BIG DRAW. YA NEED TO PHYSICALLY DE-CUM-GEST DA HUEVOS N PROSTITE N DA BIG DRAW DO THAT BY ACTUALY SQUEEZIN OUT DA FLUIDS BESSIDES MOVIN DA CHING.

2) ARROUND 3 MONTHS TO 100 DAYS FROM START O RETTENTION, YALL HIT A WALL, BE PREPPARED FOR THAT.

3) EVVENTUALY, IF A KEEP SHAGIN N RETTAININ, YALL HAVE A WET DREAM N LOSE IT UNLESS YA LEARN DREAM YOGA. WHAT HAPEN BE, SUCCUBUS ENTITTIES LURE YER CHING N SUK IT UP UNLESS YA BE LUCID IN YER DREAMS.

4) KEEP OPENIN DA CHANNELS, NOT JUST DA MC BUT ALSO DA SUSHUMNA , DA MACROCOSMIC, DA BELT CHANEL N YA CAN JUST GET AN ACCUPUNTURE BOOK N OPEN AS MANY AS YA LIKE. THEN REMMEMBER TO STORE DA CHING IN YER BONE MAROW AS WELL. UNLESS YA DO ALL THIS EVVENTUALY YA OVERFLOW OR CUM-GEST YER HUEVOS N PROSTITE.

5) KEEP IN MIND THATIF YA KEEP AT IT, ONE WOMMAN WONT BE ENUFF NO MORE FOR SEXUAL SATTISFACTION, SO YA EITHER END UP SEXUALLY UNSATTISFIED OR YALL HAVE TO BANG MORE THAN ONE PEACH, OR YALL HAVE TO GIVE UP SEXUAL CHI KUNG. DA TRHANG BE, YA CAN VIRTUALY SHAG FOR DAYS AT A TIME, BUT A SINGLE WOMMAN WILL PAS OUT BEFORE THAT OR JUST GET DRAINNED N BORIN. THAT BE DA SECRET FOR DA REASON O DA ANCIENT INSTITTUTION O DA HAREM, THOSE KINGS O OD NEEDDED A BUNCHA PEACHES TO GET SUM KINDA SATTISFACTION N THEY COULD FUCK FOR DAYS AT A TIME. OF COURSE BECCAUSE THEY WERE PAST MASTER O RETTENTION.

BYE NOW

Here's Ron's instructions:

1.  For a kinder, gentler America, alternate between using your weiner and your tongue--stay away from max stimulation. 

2.  use the three finger/million dollar technique as an emergency backup.  You find the indentation between the balls and the poopy place, but closer to the poopy place.  Just experiment with it.

3.  practice circulating the energy or you'll blow up "in a geyser of cum."  Ron's refering to microcosmic orbit.

Yoda's commentary:

Ron and many others say that the million dollar point shouldn't be used as a regular practice, just as a backup.  Others say that it is fine to use as often as you like with no long term problems.  Once you figure out the exact location and the exact kind of pressure I feel that it is safe, but some have had bad experiences with it. 

At least at my intro level of mastery, regular running plus my recent green tea discovery seems to offer enough circulation so that there's no discomfort with retention.

I'd say regular exercise is more important and beneficial than sperm retention and is a prerequisite anyway, so start there.  (Tip:  exercise first thing in the morning and you are more likely to stick with it.)

If you are in a relationship, put your tongue into play more often.  I also find it helpful to give Mrs Yoda at least one tongue based orgasm before going in with team weiner.  It's that whole air supremacy thing.

If you are not in a relationship, there's much more control going solo, so you are in a good place to gain retention mastery that will serve you well as you walk the earth.

Making the heart sound subvocally on the exhale is a good practice, too.

Just experiment with these variables, and you'll definitely make progress.  Following Ron's three steps have made basic retention mastery very easy for me.

-Yoda

6047[/snapback]

When I try it seriously, not celebately,  having sex w/ out ejaculation, it makes me even more randy, more sexually charged.  Its seems easier to just go straight out celebate.  Not that I can or care to do that now.

6009[/snapback]

1. Exchange of sexual energy with your partner helps to balance and take the edge off.

2. At least sometimes have intercourse culminate in the yab yum position, that lends to more bliss-to-stillness resolution of intercourse.

3. Take time off between sexually active times to return to solitary stillness (through whatever phases of physical work-out, etc, qi gong, meditation that you have to). Unless - in the long term - you get fluent at returning to stillness, cultivation doesn't lead to anything.

Trunk

Trunk-

solitary stillness = exercise? Do you think walking or running qualifies as stillness practice? That would be fun, if true. I do think that exercising regularly creates more stillness/relaxation inside the body for things to gurgle into place.

-Yoda

5) KEEP IN MIND THATIF YA KEEP AT IT, ONE WOMMAN WONT BE ENUFF NO MORE FOR SEXUAL SATTISFACTION, SO YA EITHER END UP SEXUALLY UNSATTISFIED OR YALL HAVE TO BANG MORE THAN ONE PEACH, OR YALL HAVE TO GIVE UP SEXUAL CHI KUNG. DA TRHANG BE, YA CAN VIRTUALY SHAG FOR DAYS AT A TIME, BUT A SINGLE WOMMAN WILL PAS OUT BEFORE THAT OR JUST GET DRAINNED N BORIN. THAT BE DA SECRET FOR DA REASON O DA ANCIENT INSTITTUTION O DA HAREM, THOSE KINGS O OD NEEDDED A BUNCHA PEACHES TO GET SUM KINDA SATTISFACTION N THEY COULD FUCK FOR DAYS AT A TIME. OF COURSE BECCAUSE THEY WERE PAST MASTER O RETTENTION.

Definitely feed your partner her vitamins, give her fresh air and sunshine so she can keep up with your lil soldier of fortune. Mrs Yoda hits the wall at about 5 orgasms but I'm confident that we can work her up to double digit territory with practice.

Also, it might be very wise to back off before a female orgasm and let the moment pass (after the first, of course, to avoid any hard feelings) I have a friend who has sold his wife on this concept--she backs off before any orgasms on the theory that women do loose some energy on orgasms, so she stays in the game for all-day sessions. He got her to go to a live-sex class with Margo Anand who encouraged her to try this approach. BTW, Margo's mate was struggling to keep his sperm in front of the live audience. Let's hope he made it!

-Yoda

Definitely feed your partner her vitamins, give her fresh air and sunshine so she can keep up with your lil soldier of fortune.  Mrs Yoda hits the wall at about 5 orgasms but I'm confident that we can work her up to double digit territory with practice. 

Also, it might be very wise to back off before a female orgasm and let the moment pass (after the first, of course, to avoid any hard feelings)  I have a friend who has sold his wife on this concept--she backs off before any orgasms on the theory that women do loose some energy on orgasms, so she stays in the game for all-day sessions.  He got her to go to a live-sex class with Margo Anand who encouraged her to try this approach.  BTW, Margo's mate was struggling to keep his sperm in front of the live audience. Let's hope he made it!

-Yoda

6059[/snapback]

WOMEN BE WIRRED DIFERENT, THEY ARE A CCW SPIRRAL. DA POINT BE NOT RENNOUNCIN ORGASM, DA POINT BE SAVIN DA CHING.

WELL, IN MEN DA CHING BE DA WHITE SPERM TIGER.

IN WOMMEN, DA CHING BE DA RED EGG DRAGON.

SO FOR WOMMEN DA CULTIVATION SHOULD LEAD TO ENDIN DA PERRIOD (WHICH BE COOL SINCE THAT STINK LIKE HELL N BE JUST PLAIN YUCKKY).

BUT YA SEE FOR WOMMEN BE A LOT HARDER TO SAVE THEM EGG. BUT FOR MEN BE A LOT HARDER TO HAVE AN ORGASM WHILE SAVIN THEM CHING. SO REALY, WOMMEN DONT HAVE A STRONG INCLINNATION TO INCREASE THEM CHING THROU SEXUAL ACTIVVITY BECAUSE THEM CHING BE *NOT* RELLATED TO SEXUAL ACTIVVITY SO MUCH BUT TO DA CYCLE O DA MOON N TO DA KARMIC LAWS.

BUT MEN, THEY CAN INDEFFINATELY AUGMET THEM CHI THRU SEXUAL ACTIVVITY AKA SHAGIN, SO AFTER A WHILE O BANGIN DA SAME OLE PEACH, DA TAO BUM MOFO WILL FIND HIMSEKF ENDOWED WITH AS MUCH HIGHER QUALLITY N QUANTITTY CHING AS CUM-PARRED TO HIM FEMALE MATE WHO JUST GET BANGED ALL DA SAME N ENJOY HER 10-15 ORGASMS N JUST PASS OUT OR DO DA DISHES.

SO ONCE THAT STEGE BE REACHED , EITTHER DA WOMMAN BRING FORTH AN HERROIC WARIOR LIKE DEVVOTION TO DA MAN, WHICH TURN DA PRACTICE INTO A WARIOR PRACTICE N NO LONGER A SEX PRACTICE, , OR DA MAN WILL HAVE TO MEKE A DECISION VIZ, EITTHER CUT DOWN SEXULA CHI KUNG, OR BEGIN BANGIN OTHER PEACHES IN ORDER TO GAHHER ENUFF WATTER ENNERGY.

MINE CUMCLUSION BE THAT SEXUAL CHI KUNG CANOT BE TAKEN TO ITS EXTREME WITH A SINGLE WOMMAN. AFTER A CERTEIN STEGE, ONE EITHER STOP OR ONE WILL NEED AN HARREM.

JUST MINE 2 PESETAS

RJ

Interesting. Ken Cohen says that menstruation is natural and healthy, that cutting the red dragon doesnt' allow blood to descend and that unless women are capable of alchemically transforming blood into spirit, blood stasis develops, and this depletes the body of blood and nourishment and can lead to anemia and accelerated aging. Dr. Flaws said not to do this unless you are under supervision of a qualified master who can help if something goes wrong. Cohen says that stopping menstruation is yu wei not wu wei, that it is interfereing with nature, that menstruation is a natural process of yin and yang changing into one another (yin increasing 'til ovulation, yang increasing until the period) and wonders if it is safe to interfere with the cycle. The old static blood needs to be expelled so the new can be created... Cohen asks what effect would stopping and reinstating the period have on the health of children conceived, and he also wonders to what extent the variation on the Female Deer excercise was created by "a patriarchy that didn't want to be 'inconvenienced' by the woman's period or who believed in the superiority of teir own (relative lack) of biological cycles." (His words, not mine.)

I tend to agree but I do really like the idea of both a woman's hut and avoiding intercourse during menstruation...as well as avoiding putting pressure on the dantien and caring for liver.

I have been wondering what the female equivalent of saving kidney jing is, I know that women DEPLETE kidney jing (according to some) by having too many kids too soon. HMMM!

IN WOMMEN, DA CHING BE DA RED EGG DRAGON.

SO FOR WOMMEN DA CULTIVATION SHOULD LEAD TO ENDIN DA PERRIOD (WHICH BE COOL SINCE THAT STINK LIKE HELL N BE JUST PLAIN YUCKKY).

BUT YA SEE FOR WOMMEN BE A LOT HARDER TO SAVE THEM EGG.

6067[/snapback]

In my own alchemy practice I focus on my DT and Ming Men. If you do this practice efficiently, 2 things will happen with your Jing:

6072[/snapback]

Hagar,

so. what excatly do you do then. Just have focus on the Dan Tien & Ming Men at the same time? Do you visualize them being connecting? Do you breath in/out through the points?

What is the point to bring menstruation back? who is your master?

thankx

Harry

Thankx very much, hagar, for going into the details. While I do not really believe in the "theory" that one NEEDS somebody else to ignite ones fire I realize it to be a pretty good starting point.

What I am especially interested in:

the Shen you speak about. Is it your shen or some outside shen?

I ask because you say:

"Then alot of heat will pass out of the eyes, and after a while the shen will return to the body."

So. Does it mean your first project your shen out by concentraing on the point in the air and it will be sucked in back on its own... or is it an outside shen entering your body?

Is this exercise meant to work the first time you do it?

Does your master have a webpage?

Thankx very much

Harry

Thankx hagar... I will see when I get to practicing it, but it is definitely worth a try... just have to see how to make more time available during the day...

thankx for the link too!!!

Harry

Hagar--

You could make money off a psychic orgasm service. Have them send $100 and a photo... B)

Ron--

10-15... great work bro!

-Yoda

Matt,

please share: how does one manage the 3 finger method without loosing erection?

6026[/snapback]

Sunshine,

I guess I don't understand your question. Would you mind restating it another way? Oh, do you mean becuase it takes time to find the point or somthing?

Matt

I need some sort of sexual practice, I cannot go a day without having to ejaculate.

6030[/snapback]

Dan,

I would recommend picking up a copy of "Taoist Secrets of Love; Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" and learn the 3 finger method and big draw.

I thought I had a link on what the Plain Girl's advice was to the Yellow Emperor but I can't find it (anyone have that one, it was on HT I think a year or two ago). Take it all in and find what helps / works for you.

Matt

Well. Matt. Thing is. Wherever I apply the 3 fingers (even when done properly)... erection starts to vanish and it is a tough job to bring it back up. I know to remember that somewhere written that this is not meant to happen... but applying 3 fingers to stop "bursting" still has the same end result (a flattened penis)...

if you have any clue HOW to change that effect I would be WAY happy

thankx in advance

Harry