松永道

Yin Xian Fa and Ling Bao Bi Fa Cultivation Methods

There are two criteria of judging whether a person is a Superb Virtue ( Shang De) :

1)She/ He is still in her /his pre-heavenly status ( roughly female: before aged 13/14 ; male : before

aged 16 ?) , so what is needed is just to be reminded the existence of Tao and the method .

or

2) People , by some reasons, can skip some steps of the jing-qi-shen process, and directly enter the stage of cultivating the shen . That is, they can cultivate shen together with jing and qi in a stroke . Of course , these people are those who are "privileged" to adopt the Zen Buddhist method with ease yet without the defect of wrongly nourishing a yin-spirit or an illusory embryo( "幻胎" ) or falling into Pseudo-Void ( "假空"). Others are said to be people whose cultivation was half completed in their past life , so they reincarnate to finish it ; of course, some of these people do get lost in their present life and have to be reminded .

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 3

I am at a loss as to why getting the books discussed in this thread is so difficult for many people. It isn't like you are finding stone carved manuscripts in far-off caves underneath waterfalls. This is the damn Internet! GOOGLE, people.

I have purchased all of the books discussed here on Amazon-esque websites using perfectly legitimate means. Instead of downloading everything, why not try actually buying the books and supporting the authors and the publishers who make this stuff available. Gee, I guess it's only the afterlife we're talking about.. no biggie... I'll just grab this along with that new Kanye .mp3.

It's like meeting your favourite band and then telling them "Hey, I totally DOWNLOADED your whole album last week for free!" Looks REEEAL good....

I am at a loss as to why getting the books discussed in this thread is so difficult for many people. It isn't like you are finding stone carved manuscripts in far-off caves underneath waterfalls. This is the damn Internet! GOOGLE, people.

I have purchased all of the books discussed here on Amazon-esque websites using perfectly legitimate means. Instead of downloading everything, why not try actually buying the books and supporting the authors and the publishers who make this stuff available. Gee, I guess it's only the afterlife we're talking about.. no biggie... I'll just grab this along with that new Kanye .mp3.

It's like meeting your favourite band and then telling them "Hey, I totally DOWNLOADED your whole album last week for free!" Looks REEEAL good....

Does this technically qualify as a bump?

I can see it's vividly/avidly read. Read, read, you have some catching up to do. There were some good times back then.

Are Ling Bao Bi Fa and Yin Xian Fa are translated on English?

Can someone post again links for Shen Zhigang books ......links dont work now?

This two books looks like complete instructions for Nei Dan and it is olderst Zhong Lu corpus even before Wuzhen Pian of Master Zhang Boduan.But there are some modern objections that Ling Bao Bi Fa are much younger book then we think and that real author is not Lu Dong Bin nor Zhongli Quan.

This 2 books are not standard ciriculum of Longmen Pai and I find that only Master Wang Li Ping teach according to them.

Some indications are that actualy Longmen Pai changed original Ling Bao Bi Fa and Secret of the Golden Flower and we have them now in this redaction.

Does some hear for Ling Bao Ming?

Ormus

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 0:52 PM, Hancock said:

Good thread

It would be even better, if someone would like and know to answer Ormus questions ... ;)

• Like 1