Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

This thread has gotten way off topic and is supposed to be about facts in regards to Max and Kunlun. I guess Taotongue was never going to reveal anything!

This thread has gotten way off topic and is supposed to be about facts in regards to Max and Kunlun. I guess Taotongue was never going to reveal anything!

I thought maybe he was trolling out to get SEO stats up for the seminar, but did a quick search to see if I could find some of hs writting and found this which he posted http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1143871/pg1

Does torus write a post and then uses v to delete it, or does he just write 'v' and hit reply? If he writes and erases he (& the board) would be better off if he just PM's the person he wants to get the message instead of imo 'polluting' discussions with a empty posts.

Torus whats up with all the V's?

• Like 2

Does torus write a post and then uses v to delete it, or does he just write 'v' and hit reply? If he writes and erases he (& the board) would be better off if he just PM's the person he wants to get the message instead of imo 'polluting' discussions with a empty posts.

Torus whats up with all the V's?

I thought is was something similar to what Winpro7(hint) use to do. Post and delete a minute or two later - if you managed to catch it, then it was cosmically meant for you to read - if you missed it then it wasn't. It would be nice to be able to actually delete a post and have it removed completely from the thread instead of posts with " V " or "...".

Edited by -O-

I dunno man, if you're really into all that Taoist stuff then you might at least start by playing it "into the wind".

You know, spend a bit of time (whatev's) shooting the breeze with folks.

Then maybe, maybe.

On the other hand, if you're full-on tantric, then blast away:-p

But please stop with the double-posting, you might be wasting bandwidth ^_^