Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

Anode

Problem with anodes is they pretend to be positive (when we all know they are negative).

put em together..

LMFAO

Edited by -O-

At the moment I've been at home with a fairly bad stomach virus - and have passed more than a few rodin coils through my cathode!blink.gif

I got food poisoning almost killed me and discovered Oregano oil.

But, has to be 100% cold processed and filtered and Lab grade.

like here: My link

Thanks! I will have to pick some up!

Have you built any of those contraptions?

Edited by -O-

The Father Creator like the N Fold Tori/Ark/Arch one half a complete energy source/destructive end of the Bull meets it's match and end game N folded, checked by it's Mate. God the Eternal Is a Lady

God the Father a projection -what the son might become.

Checkmate

This is a term in chess. It is from the Farsi language spoken in Iran and Afghanistan. The original phrase is SHAH-K-MATE (every syllable pronounced) which means "The King is Dead".

The word SHAH means a "king" as in the last monarch (or SHAH) of Iran. MATE has the same root as the English "murder" and the Spanish "matador" (killer).

The word came via French (where the SH became a CH) and into English where the MA-TE (two syllables) became MATE (one syllable) to give CHECKMATE.

mandala-thangka-200.jpg

Thank you for the interesting explanation on the origin of the word "Checkmate".

I found a very similar explanation on the following website http://www.krysstal.com/wordname.html

Also, I am pretty sure that the Spanish "matar" and the english "murder" have different roots and sources.

So followed through some of the links off of the videos - interesting.

But where it losses me is when it starts to resemble numerology.

Reason... as soon as you begin adding up the digits of a number, the numbers stop corresponding to anything real, the relationship of one number to another breaks down.

As soon as this correspondence is broken then you can make it mean anything (because it stops being anything specific)...

Example: if I have 8 nuts and 9 washers and group these together then I have 17 items (the relationship of quantity is preserved) - not 8 items (the relationship of quantity is not preserved)....

I build flight controllers and wind outrunners as part of my hobby and it seems to me - regardless of the shape or pattern of a coil - as long as it is looped and running a charge - it will spin the neo. I'd like to seem some numbers from ohms, Amps, Volts, to windings and reverse engineer to see if this number theory would predict the output of a regular motor - then apply that backwards again to one of the other coil designs - I would say there would be little difference between them - with the exception that a fancy coils would be less efficient... not convinced but willing to explore... very kewl.

Edited by -O-

Rodin is carrying on with Teslas work that got covered up.

He's presenting in the only ways possible to guarantee the

informations survival. It is very important.

`We've all been programmed with simple little ideas since schooling

began that constantly affect right perception.

The working model pattern Eneagram/Rodins Coil Diagram is the alchemy that brings

god self consciousness into presence as the universe.

The geometry of these patterns are found inside the human body.

Right mind and understanding make binary perception real.

palatalize the word BraHma?

Why does air go in on one side and out on the other?

Wind forms vortice inside some caves and makes a whistle.

Conchas are blown as a horn, but the frequency or spin has

to be just right.

I know another Concha

caveMa5096.jpg

enneatruth_anim.gif

enneatruth.gif

enneatruth.gif

enneatruth_anim.gif

caveMa5096.jpg

interesting

If we apply the basic concepts of systematic layout planning to the production of the power source this will lead to a marginal increase in savings. By arranging the materials used in production correctly my calculations suggest a 3 to 5% reduction in cost can be achieved.

Annually this amounts to $389,721.99 to $397516.43 in savings.

These savings can be lost if the market cost of the material gets too high.

Anybody have any strategic suggestions for securing the source of the material and controlling the market?

Big Bonus if you are right!