mouse

Full moon water

I would like to share a similar technique I was taught, it is western. It is used for healing.

The New Moon, not full, is used. This is the time of perfect Moon joining with Sun.

Expose a jar of water to the Sun between sunrise and noon the day following New Moon. Seal jar. Store in a dark place.

You can do this every new moon, collecting different waters. The Moon will be in the same Zodiac Sign as the Sun -- label the container with the appropriate sign.

To use: add a few drops to regular water and charge with intention of healing.

To pick which water to use, you want a suitable sign. You can go by personal characteristics, or by the person's chart. For purely physical healing, the signs rule the body heady to toe (Aries is head, Pisces feet). Choose the correct sign for the part of the body.

Healing is reliable but slow -- complementary. However it is effective. It needs to be done 4-5x/day if that's all you're using.

For a student, it's good discipline to prepare waters for all the signs. It teaches about changes in energy in the seasons.

There's more -- the colour of the glass jar can be used to filter the energy for various purposes. You can also use a little of the water in tea to help add energy to a healing brew. But that's basically it.

Enjoy!

~NeutralWire~

Thanks for that information.

Can I ask you from what source did you hear this from?

Thanks for that information.

Can I ask you from what source did you hear this from?

This is from Draja Mickaharic, an eclectic sorcerer in Western traditions. I believe it is in one of his books, 'Century of Spells'. Draja is retired currently and lives in Philadelphia but he still does correspond with people. He's in his nineties but very sprightly.

He has retired from practice but for fifty years he served the ethnic people of New York as a healer and magician, etc. His Wikipedia page shows his bibliography -- it's mostly not 'cultivation' as many here would do it, but I can tell you, this man can focus like a Zen master and astral project with the best of them. He has alot of skill.

All best wishes,

~NeutralWire~

way cool books:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-h...ja%20Mickaharic

Thanks for sharing!!

Oh no problem! Not sure how much of that stuff is useful for people here. Two that might interest are 'Magic Simplified', which is a training book (kind of like a mini-Bardon) and 'Spiritual Cleansing' which is techniques using incense, baths, herbal sprays (you make them yourself)... all sorts of other stuff too, for cleansing your self and your living area. He gets most of those techniques from Hoodoo and Santeria practices, things like that.

His book on magnets has got some interesting contraptions in it too, including one I'm planning to build sometime this year.

(I'll check out that self hypnosis is fun book too: http://www.amazon.com/Self-Hypnosis-Revolu...008&sr=1-1)

If you liked the Bardon food-blessing practice you'll like that one, it expands on those ideas by using symbolism. Eg. - what're you drinking? Fruit juice? Sweetening your life. What do you want to sweeten? Have the intention to sweeten it as you drink. These days I use this whilst cleaning the floor (strengthening the foundation of something), walking to the store (moving myself towards where I want to be) etc. This really is a practice-all-day thing. The more boring your task the more it can be transformed into something spiritual by doing this, that's why I like it.

All best wishes,

~NeutralWire~

I made a post on my blog on how to energize water... the sun would be a better choice. :)

I tried the method:

I put a glass jug of distilled water in the freezer for some hours until the outer parts froze, then I broke a hole and emptied the reduced-deuterium water into another jug and froze it all then I let it thaw under the sun. the ice was clear without any cloudiness as before the first freezing.

it tasted great, it didn't feel heavy at all. I did feel that it's energy was enhanced by the process. iceberg lettuce juice also has great energy by the way.

so I have a question: you stated that the research said about 3% of the water, and by using the method previously described only the outer parts of the water froze. does that mean that deuterium tends to gather at the outer parts of a freezing cycle? would other pollutants also have that tendency?

From my experience, some water freezes on the walls as well. When you pour the water out through the hole you make in the crust, the ice on the top and the sides is left out.

Amazingly, I get email requests all the time now about the research on harvesting deuterium since that article came out on how deuterium makes mice live longer. Yep, heavy water is good for you now. I wouldn't be surprised it came from the same people doing research on positive effects of aspartame.

From my experience, some water freezes on the walls as well. When you pour the water out through the hole you make in the crust, the ice on the top and the sides is left out.

yeah I meant to say that I left it long enough to form a complete shell from the bottom and sides then broke the top and filtered the ice shards. though yesterday I forgot the jug in the freezer for 14 hours and when I took it out on the table and came back after a few hours, the jug was broken.

Amazingly, I get email requests all the time now about the research on harvesting deuterium since that article came out on how deuterium makes mice live longer. Yep, heavy water is good for you now. I wouldn't be surprised it came from the same people doing research on positive effects of aspartame.

we had a government doctor making an article in local newspaper giving a stern warning against using water filtration devices because "we need the salts and distilled water is dangerous and tears up the stomach and intestines" and he was calling for a ban.

Edited by Desert Eagle

It's true that you need to have electrolytes with your water, which distilled water doesn't have.

Never heard this one before.

Maybe you're confusing it with the misinformation of leaching minerals from your body.

Guest winpro07

isn't the water in dish same as using a dish of mercury or mercury back mirror for manifestation of the pearl?

we had a government doctor making an article in local newspaper giving a stern warning against using water filtration devices because "we need the salts and distilled water is dangerous and tears up the stomach and intestines" and he was calling for a ban. it's a war you know.
Personally, I would never drink distilled water unless I added a little bit of Celtic sea salt first. But that's just me. :)

yeah I meant to say that I left it long enough to form a complete shell from the bottom and sides then broke the top and filtered the ice shards. though yesterday I forgot the jug in the freezer for 14 hours and when I took it out on the table and came back after a few hours, the jug was broken.
Do you close the lid tight? I leave the lid loose so the air can pass through. Never had a problem with a broken jar. Fill it about 75% full and don't close the lid tight.

Interesting. I've always thought the water thats accidentally frozen in my car, that I've sipped when its thawed a little has been remarkably refreshing. I've always thought it due to the extreme cold or my thirst. Cool that there may be more to it then that.

Michael

yin = moon, cold, dark, negative, sad, evil, chill, freeze,...etc,.

yang = sun, hot, light, positive, happy, deities, warm, peace...etc,.

Drinking water of "yin" energy accumulated by the moon is drinking yin energy into yourself.

Think about this - are your body warm? Do you like to be happy and peaceful? Do you like to be positive?

It's true that you need to have electrolytes with your water, which distilled water doesn't have.

But does distilled water "tear intestines"?

The problem is not with the electrolytes, the problem is with the other contaminants, the chlorine, the metals from long distance under maintained piping, and the fluoride added without public knowledge or consent.

So we need distillation to purify pollutants. Electrolytes, trace minerals and salts can be obtained elsewhere, added to the water or from food.

http://www.durastill.com/myths.html

http://www.epsea.org/pdf/borderpact.pdf

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7...your.html?cat=6

Do you close the lid tight? I leave the lid loose so the air can pass through. Never had a problem with a broken jar. Fill it about 75% full and don't close the lid tight.

It broke anyway, so I started using corning temperature resistant ceramics and it's ok.

Edited by Desert Eagle