Sunya

Q-Link -ahead of its time or scam

Smile thanks for the response. have you heard of orgon or orgonite? like what I posted above in the ebay link. curious about what your feelings are about that :huh:B);):mellow:

Old technology and actually works. The problem I see with items they sell commonly on Ebay/websites is that they are not very effective because the ingredients are not fine enough. They look good and all but the power is minimal.

The most powerful orgonite you can make yourself: mix the equal parts of fine powdered crystal quartz and powdered silver/copper dust. The finer the powder, the better. Now add resin to set the mixture in any form you like. Or use 24kt gold, platinum and silver powders together if you can afford it. That's where the real magic comes in. :)

More on this here: http://www.svpvril.com/CATALOG/B1597.html

Edited by Smile

If you cultivate for some time, detecting energy on things would be non-issue. Or energy coming from words, text, pictures, etc. Q-Link produces a frequency I'm not very interested to have close to my body. Very techno, heartless, alien. If you want to cultivate/open your heart, it will prevent you from doing so.

I can only feel chi during a deep trance of three or more hours. It would be a lot of time, effort, and money just to investigate all these devices.

I can only feel chi during a deep trance of three or more hours.

:blink::unsure:

that sounds like a REALLY inefficient method.

you're someone who does a lot of experimenting before settling on an effective practice. how did you come to settle on this?

if you like, i can send you some stuff that will bring out your sensitivity fairly quickly. really simple. no trance required.

:blink::unsure:

that sounds like a REALLY inefficient method.

you're someone who does a lot of experimenting before settling on an effective practice. how did you come to settle on this?

if you like, i can send you some stuff that will bring out your sensitivity fairly quickly. really simple. no trance required.

I get what your saying, but there is "feeling chi" and then there is knowing your feeling chi. ;)

If you cultivate for some time, detecting energy on things would be non-issue. Or energy coming from words, text, pictures, etc. Q-Link produces a frequency I'm not very interested to have close to my body. Very techno, heartless, alien. If you want to cultivate/open your heart, it will prevent you from doing so.

Dude. You just put into words what I had been feeling unconsciously about the Qlink.

I believed that there was a technology here and that it was doing something. My concern became centered around the question of "where did this technology come from?"

Techno, heartless Alien you say?? Maybe you are right.

Ok, this will be another great piece of my all encompassing spiritual journey novel which will include alien devices sold as cure alls which are actually meant to control and shut down peoples subtle body development. Soon I will go to see Mad Max himself to further my research into djinn possession and the powers derived therefrom.

But seriously, what you put into words is right in alignment with why I took the thing off years ago and haven't used it since, despite having my interest piqued a couple of times since.

Thanks for the wisdom.

Gee clear clairvoyance must be useful :)

Craig

Dude. You just put into words what I had been feeling unconsciously about the Qlink.

I believed that there was a technology here and that it was doing something. My concern became centered around the question of "where did this technology come from?"

Techno, heartless Alien you say?? Maybe you are right.

Ok, this will be another great piece of my all encompassing spiritual journey novel which will include alien devices sold as cure alls which are actually meant to control and shut down peoples subtle body development. Soon I will go to see Mad Max himself to further my research into djinn possession and the powers derived therefrom.

But seriously, what you put into words is right in alignment with why I took the thing off years ago and haven't used it since, despite having my interest piqued a couple of times since.

Thanks for the wisdom.

Gee clear clairvoyance must be useful :)

Craig

Yup

I wore my Qlink for almost a year.

You know how audiophiles tend to buy ludicrously expensive stereo systems with the intent of creating the least amount of interference between the recording an the ears. Where-as most hi-fis tend to accentuate the middle and the bass, which to an untrained ear might sound good, but to an audiophile would sound unbalanced and artificial.

The same is the case for the Qlink - for the average person it would help, but to a qi gong practitioner it may be amplifying a narrow range of energy and therefore unbalancing the 'whole'.

For orgone devices using fine powdered metals, check out the Wizzer's Workshop - he uses all kinds of materials including ormes, paramagnetic earth and so on.

ePendant is also worth a look at - will be a little far fetched for most, but some people might notice the power of it...

Fun thread... I heart toys!!

Very limited experience on my end but I believe that natural is better than high tech and less is sometimes more: Even if a device "improves" me I find it irritating to wear in the long run. That goes even for cheap power crystals. A black rock seems to be the only thing that I can carry around or wear that I don't reject.

About charging up a space, I like the standard orgonite thingies but I'd imagine that Smile is right (he always is in the end) about gold dust, crystal powder, etc to really pump up the vibe.

I've been playing with egyptianhealingrods.com recently and seem to have a balancing effect similar to what one can acheive with the 5 healing sounds or 5 element standing, or other organ/element balancing yogas. I'd imagine that the rods are employing Smile's orgonite ideas. They are pricey 200-400ish. There are directions on how to make them on my personal thread in the recent book link. I think it's zinc tube plus magnet for left hand and copper tube packed with coal in the right for a basic unit. I've only had the rods for a few weeks and it takes me a lot longer than that to get a bead on something.

I've been reading some books by Laurence Gardner recently and will get to his Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark. He's a scholar who is okay to gun it on the intuition department frequently and fall back on unverifyable legend and lore, which I appreciate. And he's going to make the argument that the ark of the covenant was a capacitor: gold on wood on gold for the shell and filled with monoatomic gold powder and goodies like that on the inside with lots of other things going on I'd imagine.

I'm planning to experiment with magnets soon and have a $10 magnet on order from Edmunds Scientific and I'm going to do the third eye breathing drill with it as Peter Ragnar suggests. I'll have to read up on using the north (?) side of the magnet towards the body.

So far, I've had the best luck in the $10 or less department and the more expensive gear can be duplicated by some sort of corresponding practice especially organ balancing practices like the healing sounds, 5 element rituals, etc.

Yoda

PS, It's my understanding of the qray bracelet study that the qray bracelet and the placebo bracelet were off the chart effective at curing all sorts of maladies. Some say that that's the power of the placebo effect others say that the placebo bracelet must have been made of a beneficial metal too, etc.

Which reminds me, I can carry around metal without getting weirded out. I own a copper bracelet and like it but don't wear it much.

There are directions on how to make them on my personal thread in the recent book link.

??????????

Where are the directions?

I get what your saying, but there is "feeling chi" and then there is knowing your feeling chi. ;)

maybe you could explain a little further? i'm not really sure what that means. i think knowing what you feel is more reliable when you don't have to be in a trance to feel it. qi is right here, right now, in this present state, with no need for altered consciousness to relate with it. you said earlier that you believe qi to be completely natural and testable scientifically, which is true. so why trance your way to such a simple and natural experience?

i'm thinking that perhaps if you could better relate to the (not so) subtle in the here and now, you might not be in such a rush check out of this world. The ever-present is fully present right here, too.

hey all, thanks for the discussion,

. . . just on a side note, I came across information somewhere which said that the Qlink technology comes from the military, and is the same technology used to shield missiles from enemy radar. . . Interesting to think of wearing that karma over one's heart chakra.

blessings ~

Topflight,

Go to my personal practice discussion from a few days ago and click on the Caucasian Yoga link for more hints on how to build one's own rods. Sounds like a magnet in the left hand and some copper in the right would be a basic start.

Your pal,

Yoda

maybe you could explain a little further? i'm not really sure what that means. i think knowing what you feel is more reliable when you don't have to be in a trance to feel it. qi is right here, right now, in this present state, with no need for altered consciousness to relate with it. you said earlier that you believe qi to be completely natural and testable scientifically, which is true. so why trance your way to such a simple and natural experience?

i'm thinking that perhaps if you could better relate to the (not so) subtle in the here and now, you might not be in such a rush check out of this world. The ever-present is fully present right here, too.

Hundun,

You might be more advanced than me, or just have a natural talent to feel chi without being in a trance state.

Personally I have to be in a deep trance to be able to feel the flow of chi inside of my body. I can get light sensations when not in a trance, but when I am in a deep trance the tactile sensation of chi, increases many hundred fold (no exaggeration).

Also it is not possible for me to feel energy of other people, or project chi outside of my body unless I am in a deep trance.

Usually such a trance takes me 3-4 hours of concentration, and focus on breathing slower, and slower, my body will grow painfully cold, and time itself seems be like a dvd stuck on fast forward, also I feel drugged like on some heavy sedative, etc.

For me this is what is required to even really work with chi in any meaningful way, perhaps others such as yourself have it easier.

i wouldn't say it's an issue of 'more advanced,' but maybe just that i've logged more hours connecting with qi in a different way.

i'm not really in any place to comment in a meaningful way about your method because i've never tried it. i don't even know what this 'trance state' is that you go to. it's just that on the surface it seems like a whole lot of time and effort to achieve something that can be simple, easy, & fun to do in a matter of minutes.

could you direct me to some literature on this technique of yours? maybe i can relay some techniques that are compatible with your current style, yet easier to acquire. could be fun to play with.

;)

i wouldn't say it's an issue of 'more advanced,' but maybe just that i've logged more hours connecting with qi in a different way.

i'm not really in any place to comment in a meaningful way about your method because i've never tried it. i don't even know what this 'trance state' is that you go to. it's just that on the surface it seems like a whole lot of time and effort to achieve something that can be simple, easy, & fun to do in a matter of minutes.

could you direct me to some literature on this technique of yours? maybe i can relay some techniques that are compatible with your current style, yet easier to acquire. could be fun to play with.

;)

Master Lin (spring forest qigong) talks a lot about the emptiness, the void, the place where the sensory connections to the world fade, and you forget who you are, or that you even exist. I've run across this in many schools, and they equate it to the source of their power. So I would say deep trance is essential for mastery of spring forest qigong.

Also Robert Bruce stresses the importance of trance in his books, Energy Work, and Astral Dynamics. Here is some online info:

http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?Board...ulletinID=269#6

ok i'm thinkin the effects are too subtle for me, if there are anyway. been a week now, and nothin.

i'm gonna return it. it doesn't look that great to keep as a necklace :]

i ordered a pretty cool looking orgonite pendant from israel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N:IT&ih=012

i think its a nice looking necklace and i connect with amethyst which is in it. any spiritual benefits of orgonite are a plus, which is supposed to be convert negative chi to positive chi or "orgone", whatever. i just think it looks cool :)

so for those thinking of getting a q-link, make sure the store has a money back guarantee and try it out. some have noticed positive effects, some haven't (like me).

btw, i admit i am skeptical but i really did want to feel something, and really did want to have some positive experiences. i've never been one to fall for psychosomatic placebo effects.. so i just can't help but be disappointed

Mikaelz,

Did you get your pendant? Howz your experience with it been so far?

I got the pendant. i had it for little over 30 days and having no noticeable effects so I returned it.

Robert Bruce says it works, maybe i'm just not very sensitive to energy.. or maybe I just don't need it.. or maybe i'm so beyond damaged that it could do nothing for me :lol:

Dunno. but if you decide to try it, make sure theres a money back guarantee, no harm in trying it. just be objective

oh btw i was talking about the Q-Link.... the cheap little pendant from Israel had no effects on me either.

Edited by mikaelz

Actually, where would one get powdered xrysal quartz and silver and coper dust from? :)

Old technology and actually works. The problem I see with items they sell commonly on Ebay/websites is that they are not very effective because the ingredients are not fine enough. They look good and all but the power is minimal.

The most powerful orgonite you can make yourself: mix the equal parts of fine powdered crystal quartz and powdered silver/copper dust. The finer the powder, the better. Now add resin to set the mixture in any form you like. Or use 24kt gold, platinum and silver powders together if you can afford it. That's where the real magic comes in. :)

More on this here: http://www.svpvril.com/CATALOG/B1597.html

Guest winpro07

I had a phone conversation years ago with one of the fellows who created the first box that was later reduced to q-link. They had been experimenting with programmable micro chips in order to produce better sounds recording of their music and made an amazing accidental discovery. The first boxes had a consciousness their own. Sony bought the patents for their chips.

Edited by winpro07

A reliable teacher told me that the Qlink closes the chakras - so that outside influences don't disrupt their function.

Guest winpro07

they were using programmable chip for refining sound waves into more perfect or harmonious patterns.

There was a box available for a while that would correct sound waves while still in the air so that even

a scratch in a recording could no be heard. The subtle fields produced by the chips open doorway into other places. There was one box produces that had 7 chips in it for the chakra. These were literally conscious

and would interact in substantial ways with their users. They stopped using the chips because they had

to be programed manually and the consciousness of the programmer would imprint on the the chip and form a link between the user and programmer. Last they said there was a large device built to open a gate up in the mountains and they were talking with angels. Q-links uses micro capacitors connect to a coil and emitter to amplify and increase the size of the body biofield to dampen incoming incoherent frwequency

Edited by winpro07

I had a phone conversation years ago with one of the fellows who created the first box that was later reduced to q-link. They had been experimenting with programmable micro chips in order to produce better sounds recording of their music and made an amazing accidental discovery. The first boxes had a consciousness their own. Sony bought the patents for their chips.

And Sony sits on it, right?

And no one knows if they are ever going to use it or not. (and more likely not than yes in likelyhood)

they were using programmable chip for refining sound waves into more perfect or harmonious patterns.

There was a box available for a while that would correct sound waves while still in the air so that even

a scratch in a recording could no be heard. The subtle fields produced by the chips open doorway into other places. There was one box produces that had 7 chips in it for the chakra. These were literally conscious

and would interact in substantial ways with their users. They stopped using the chips because they had

to be programed manually and the consciousness of the programmer would imprint on the the chip and form a link between the user and programmer. Last they said there was a large device built to open a gate up in the mountains and they were talking with angels. Q-links uses micro capacitors connect to a coil and emitter to amplify and increase the size of the body biofield to dampen incoming incoherent frwequency

They could be sold or given 'blank'

and the receiver could do the 'programming'for him/herself

Guest winpro07

And Sony sits on it, right?

And no one knows if they are ever going to use it or not. (and more likely not than yes in likelyhood)

They could be sold or given 'blank'

and the receiver could do the 'programming'for him/herself

that was 20 years ago.

they used the patent for cd players and were working into tv

Edited by winpro07

that was 20 years ago.

they used the patent for cd players and were working into tv

not the noblest of endproducts i guess

it's not sounding as if they are using it to its full potential

when buying something and making a contract, i think people who sell the things should make demands in the contract that it must be used and so on, they'll buy it anyway probably right? (and you more than plenty of cash, presumably) so why not exersize those kind of mentalities etc more anyway. it's probably good for the personality as well and 'the people'.

it's just not-knowing that you can and probably should do it like that why it doesn't happen all of the time i guess.

human ignorance ?