Sunya

Q-Link -ahead of its time or scam

Guest winpro07

ever seen an silicon crystal? they're pretty cool.

My friend works at a place where they grow crystals.

They use a plasma injector to contain something like a lightening bolt

in a small space that fuses a one molecule thick layer to the surface of objects inside.

Insects are very attracted to this place like cock roaches ants that get into the machines.

There are many metal and precious gem coated bugs all over the place. My friend brought in a praying mantis and gave it a gold and ruby coat. - it was rainbow like a silicon crystal; don't form naturally, they're grown.

The guy i spoke with about the chips suggested that it is the silicon that was gaining consciousness.

and the software gave the amplified field of the it a coherency that allowed interaction.

The pineal shuts off in a 60htz field but maybe were gaining an immunity.

Maybe now all those incoherent frequency are just more food for the soul.

its all just light waiting to get in

Edited by winpro07

I have tried it and found the takyon capsule to be more potent in my subjective experience. The Q-link is not made with the same materials or under the same conditions (perfect vacum and subzero temperatures) so it is doubtful it would have identical effects. Actually, this is the most non-marketed device I am aware of, almost nobody knows about it, unlike the Q-link. I do know Pedro and ordered my capsule from him and speak to him often, so I know that he is still taking orders. Everyone I meet seems to feel the capsule, and it seems to result in spontaneous skeletal alignments, or powerful heat in some people.

I sent him a check but there was a delay. he replied via email and telephone and only accepts P.O. Box deliveries so I had a problem when I used DHL.

I also just received the electrosmog veil which has small holes and doubles as a mosquito net.

I sent him a check but there was a delay. he replied via email and telephone and only accepts P.O. Box deliveries so I had a problem when I used DHL.

I also just received the electrosmog veil which has small holes and doubles as a mosquito net.

I received the capsule and soon after wearing it I felt some tension siphoning out of my head and that I was so relaxed that I just wanted to stay in the car enjoying the feeling and my face and eyes where facing forward into the street not focused on anything. Now I keep it on most of the time and remove it before sleeping as the instructions said that I "need to rest". I feel happier and more energetic almost all the time, and I repeat and enjoy the wide smiles I did with the ayahuasca. I only got the capsule as a test but now I now I feel like getting the other stuff they sell.

srsly? very interesting. what item are you talking about exactly? did you try the Q-link before? curious if you felt anything with it.

i'd be interested in trying this item that you've had good success with. the Q did nothing for me, and I'd be curious just how a charged powerful item actually feels, but i'd be wary of wearing it. There's no way to know what it's actually doing to you. I'm not saying it's harmful, but it might not be actually beneficial either. for example, it might prevent negative forces but likewise prevent positive forces. Or... it could open up channels but leave the energy scattered, or it might just keep the energy in only one place preventing free natural flow of energy. Just some thoughts.

Yes I forgot the link thank you, it is that one. The other thing I would want is the R-1 as well.

I've been reading this thread searching for some good protection from electrosmog and found that the Q-Link and that spiral thing might not be good, then I came accross the takyon capsule and looked around in the net about it and it sounds ok so I decided to try it. I stay long times in front of the laptop so I also wanted protection from the radiation. I put all the orgone pyramids and cones near the laptop, and I was searching for a radiation shield which is like a screen filter for the laptop monitor. So now that I have the capsule at least, I did feel it's positive effects on me and I am sure that it is not a placebo since if it was, I would get tired easily since I stay almost all the time in front of the laptop. Now I can stay longer, and longer and not feel tired easily or at all. Also, the mental fog and tension has eased considerably, so I wear it all the time except during sleep. I don't really have an insight about specific channels or aura effects.

Yes I forgot the link thank you, it is that one. The other thing I would want is the R-1 as well.

I've been reading this thread searching for some good protection from electrosmog and found that the Q-Link and that spiral thing might not be good, then I came accross the takyon capsule and looked around in the net about it and it sounds ok so I decided to try it. I stay long times in front of the laptop so I also wanted protection from the radiation. I put all the orgone pyramids and cones near the laptop, and I was searching for a radiation shield which is like a screen filter for the laptop monitor. So now that I have the capsule at least, I did feel it's positive effects on me and I am sure that it is not a placebo since if it was, I would get tired easily since I stay almost all the time in front of the laptop. Now I can stay longer, and longer and not feel tired easily or at all. Also, the mental fog and tension has eased considerably, so I wear it all the time except during sleep. I don't really have an insight about specific channels or aura effects.

THe R2 is an interesting addition to the capsule and seems to have amplifying affects. I once wore the device with the cap on for a couple months off and on because I stuck it on the capsule to set up a large field and I could not get it off. I also wanted to wear the capsule, the problem is, once you disturb the takyon field once youve set it up, it has to be reset. I wanted to set up the field and wear the capsule, that is why I want to get a capsule to set up a field where the device does not fall over and establish a permanent field. This proved to be extremely strong when wearing the device. I realised it was just too strong and confirmed this with Pedro. The device is not designed to be worn in this way.

Now I mostly wear the capsule and dont make the field which takes a few minutes of meditation and breathing.