mwight

What Does Yin Energy Feel Like? How Do You Cultivate it?

Gary Clyman has a similar technique where you breathe energy in to the LDT from outside the body and shrink it down and condense it, and then add a thick layer to it with more breaths and then condense it down further and keep on adding layers and condensing it down further. He likens it to adding layers of an onion and condensing it down.

It's a very powerful way of converting Qi in to Jing. I was able to generate a substantial amount of internal power after only a few minutes of this excersise.

Personally I would stick with the source - Master Liao, over Gary Clyman any day. The way I've been taught is to consider this to be like a star collapsing into itself, and each breath adds more mass, which collapses into itself progressively. These are all analogies/visualization exercises that get replaced with real feeling (then no need to visualizing etc).

• Like 1

Personally I would stick with the source - Master Liao, over Gary Clyman any day. The way I've been taught is to consider this to be like a star collapsing into itself, and each breath adds more mass, which collapses into itself progressively. These are all analogies/visualization exercises that get replaced with real feeling (then no need to visualizing etc).

There's little to no visualization in Clyman's system.

Is there Master Liao's DVD where he teaches this? If yes, could you point out to this DVD? He has so many and they are quite pricy.

Thanks.

Edited by idquest

Is there Master Liao's DVD where he teaches this? If yes, could you point out to this DVD? He has so many and they are quite pricy.

Thanks.

I don't own all his DVDs. You might want to consider taking a class with one of his direct students. PM me if you want to find out more.

Please don't misunderstand me! I am very clearly NOT calling John Chang a huckster. I have repeatedly said I consider both Mo Pai and John Chang to be legitimate. What I AM saying, though, is that there is no compelling scientific evidence for MP or JC, and that citing an apparent lack of compelling scientific evidence for other systems is not sufficient grounds for either dismissing those other systems OR for claiming superiority/legitimacy of Mo Pai.

I dismiss other systems because to me they don't feel very strong to my psychic senses ;).

I think we each have our biases with how we judge the worth of each system.

Also, from all I've noticed most people also claim their system is better.... TG just does it.. more often.... lol.

Why oh why do you guys keep goading him?

Please don't misunderstand me! I am very clearly NOT calling John Chang a huckster. I have repeatedly said I consider both Mo Pai and John Chang to be legitimate. What I AM saying, though, is that there is no compelling scientific evidence for MP or JC, and that citing an apparent lack of compelling scientific evidence for other systems is not sufficient grounds for either dismissing those other systems OR for claiming superiority/legitimacy of Mo Pai.

I see.

I dismiss other systems because to me they don't feel very strong to my psychic senses ;).

I think we each have our biases with how we judge the worth of each system.

Also, from all I've noticed most people also claim their system is better.... TG just does it.. more often.... lol.

Why oh why do you guys keep goading him?

Do you really think MPG needs goading to launch off an the Mo Pai superiority crusade?

Do you really think MPG needs goading to launch off an the Mo Pai superiority crusade?

I have noticed that when no one replies to him that he posts about 1/10th as often, yes.

I have noticed that with other members who have similar posting styles as well...

Though until he finally realizes that Bagua is the one and only true path, he is likely to keep making sure we know that MoPai is....

I still think you should just make one big thread for all the MP(G) discussion and call it a day :P

• Like 1

I'd like that too :).

I also have some ideas about which section I'd like to put it in... :D

Though just the MP aspects of said thread.

is that there is no compelling scientific evidence for MP or JC

BS.

Being stripped to a shirt, checked for metal with a metal detector, and taken to a random location to reconfirm your abilities by the head of the mind science foundation, a medical doctor and a biophysicist?

In my opinion that is very compelling.

Sky One series 'Myths Magic And Monsters'

Host: Dr. Lawrence Blair (Ph.D. Anthropology)

Catherine Nixon Cooke (President of the Mind Science Foundation)

http://www.mindscience.org/

[email protected]

(210) 821-6094 Ext. 201

Roger Nilson (M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon Sweden)

Dr. Gregory V. Simpson (Ph.D. Biophysics Albert Einstein College of Medicine)

• Like 1

I'm a student of Master Liao's and just started a blog for people interested in the spiritual aspect of internal alchemy. I just made a post based on an interview with Master Liao where he gives a completely different take on Yin power and how it actually is a foundational force within human nature and even impacts our behavior.

http://taojourney.blogspot.com/2014/01/six-burdens-of-human-nature-pt-1.html

• Like 3