Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

my theory or am i completaly insane?

so my theory states that anything is possible you just have to work at it for a long time. levatation for example al you have to do is project chi down into the earth so you can push off it and you levitated.

What do you guys think of my theory?

Mantis ,

But why he doesn't have any idea of what he is talking about ?

Is easy to point a finger and say you are wrong ... but to prove it is a whole different world.

Any way the experience will be far more rich if you explain him why he doesn't have any idea.

Regards

I get descuraged i thought i knew stuff about taoism then this guy yogameditation comes in and says all these things that are forieghn to me. I dont know. thanks for all your help.

I get descuraged i thought i knew stuff about taoism then this guy yogameditation comes in and says all these things that are forieghn to me. I dont know. thanks for all your help.

yogameditation is full of shit, he only exists to make money via his site. My Bullshitometer is on the red on this guy.

I believe that during life, our physical bodies are bound by certain limitations that are characteristic of physical organisms living on our planet. Beyond that, anything is possible.

I also believe that civility is a quality worthy of cultivation.

Thanks for your post Mewtwo and please continue to share your ideas with us.

Participation in this forum does not insure or require considerate or compassionate behavior, unfortunately.

That takes a degree of mindullness and effort that is apparently beyond some of us, irrespective of our ability to sit in the full lotus posture.

:)

Mantis ,

But why he doesn't have any idea of what he is talking about ?

Is easy to point a finger and say you are wrong ... but to prove it is a whole different world.

Any way the experience will be far more rich if you explain him why he doesn't have any idea.

Regards

ok man you go project chi to the floor and try to levitate

What i ment to say about levitation is what if you prjoected chi at the floor and pushed off like two magnets repeling each other. I am not that good at writing things in my mind they are clear but when they get to the computer they are not so clear.

Edited by mewtwo

and i'd say why are you so focused on this?

in the weight room we'd say

SHUT UP & SQUAT

here i'll tell you

SHUT UP & MEDITATE

so my theory states that anything is possible you just have to work at it for a long time. levatation for example al you have to do is project chi down into the earth so you can push off it and you levitated.

What do you guys think of my theory?

The answer lies in breathing through your skin, not projecting qi to the ground. When breathing through the skin you obtain a feeling of much lightness in your body.

To get to this level you need an awful lot of energy to be coursing through you.

Keep practicing :)

Yours humbly,

James

Sign in to follow this