Swami Jai

Darkness Retreats

supercool. can be rigged anywhere in nature! what about air? didnt quite understand the windows may be installed..

to get air in..you cannot just open

a window or..

btw

your house still cool

or are you back?

Edited by rain

Rain can you do a vocal track recounting some of these darkness experiences?

These are fascinating accounts.

Dave

The offer a cheap service in here (just googled):

http://www.samadhihermitage.org/cave.shtml

More hardcore would be going to your own cave every weekend. If you live in an area that hosts mountains, explore a bit the area and see if you can locate one.

In Eastern Tibet they got this:

http://www.dzogchenlineage.org/caves.html

Very nice! :)

Edited by durkhrod chogori

The offer a cheap service in here (just googled):

http://www.samadhihermitage.org/cave.shtml

More hardcore would be going to your own cave every weekend. If you live in an area that hosts mountains, explore a bit the area and see if you can locate one.

In Eastern Tibet they got this:

http://www.dzogchenlineage.org/caves.html

Very nice! :)

---

thanks

wonderful natural pitch dark cave kilometers deep inside mountain close to chiang mai for those who are close that area. used to be exactly that; caves for buddhist monk meditation.

also caves but not natural ones, manmade by digging for cobolt. in Norway.

personally I can offer you a gigantic mountainblock and a small "cave" under it with a view of the sea.. but no darkness.

Edited by rain

your house still cool

or are you back?

House and lifestyle in Costa Rica is so amazing I'm having to process self-worth issues. :blink:

Blessings,

Sean

House and lifestyle in Costa Rica is so amazing I'm having to process self-worth issues. :blink:

Blessings,

Sean

glad to hear yall are doing well, bro! :)

glad to hear yall are doing well, bro! :)

Thanks man. Come visit us anytime. :)

Sean

Rain can you do a vocal track recounting some of these darkness experiences?

These are fascinating accounts.

Dave

vocals are nice. :)

You have inspired beyond any account...

m.

Edited by rain

Brugh Joy M.D. ha been teaching Transformational Psychology in retreat for many

year, and does a Darkness retreat. He is a brilliant man and a brilliant teacher. Books include 'Joy's Way',

which is about his early work with energy, more recent is 'Avalanche'... not sure if a prerequisite i

his 2 week Foundational Conference, but I cannot recommend him more highly. Keeps a low

profile, tho a number of LA celebs have studied with him. READ HIS BOOK "TRAVELS', which is his

fascinating autobiographical account of various world travels and explorations into the esoteric. There' a chapter on his Foundational experience with Brugh. I can't stand hi popular novels AT ALL, but this book is well-written and

I have reread it numerous time. A GREAT read anyway.

A Darkside conference confronts one's own darkness in a profound way, energetically, ritually, and with deep

dreamwork interpretation...

www.brughjoy.com

My first yee chuan teacher used to turn off the lights and walk around the room moving objects we had to identify.

My first yee chuan teacher used to turn off the lights and walk around the room moving objects we had to identify.

like exactly how? moving them without sound and you would have to "see-feel" which one? how did you do? have you similar later? have you ever been in a cave?

Identify by sound what was moved or touched. See-feel was reserved to finding teacher in same scenario, and not ending up on the floor laughing.

Edited by Spectrum

Identify by sound what was moved or touched. See-feel was reserved to finding teacher in same scenario, and not ending up on the floor laughing.

Edited by rain