sunshine

A thought on Max

I guess most of us that study with Max just presume after all the things we experienced and continue to experience that he wouldn't steal someone elses identity :lol:

I'll take Max's word over Winn's at this point. And I don't know your friends, so, though I am sure they are being sincere, wouldn't really mean much to me if they said the guy calling himself Max Christensen is an imposter.

Scotty,

Drama baby, drama!!

Vajrasattva,

How do you explain Michael Winn & my 2 other friends also finding the new max to not the same as the old max..?

You aren't implying your friends and Michael Winn buy into the imposter theory like Toledo does, but only that he's changed a tremendous amount, yes?

Your pal,

Yoda

That his two assistants (Chris and another guy, didn't catch his name, long reddish hair, anyone?) also seems very caring and genuine and also share that same playfulness and serenity add to the feeling that they (Max & co) are indeed very legit.

Damiano (sp?) I think his name is.

I really like him. He also had this calm, soothing energy about him.

Something about him... hmmm... that I can`t really put my finger on. :)

What does make me sad though is that from the tapes I saw the friendship and respect between Max and Philip, and now...

Maybe it's time for a reunion...to sit together for a while....and drink...yeah...lots of good beer...and pleasantly full of good beer everyone will reminisce and laugh and....recognize each other again.

A girl can hope can't she?

:)

mgd

that was beautiful.

Max has been living with me the last few days, so did Chris and Damiano.

I am overwhelmed by how much Max cares for everyone and spends an incredible amount of time and love to help his students. Chris and Damiano are two really awsome people and I dont know when I laughed so much and had so much fun than with those guys.

The seminar was amazing and lots of people attended. I think people were really touched and many opened up. Max took a lot of time to help people individually and many want him to come back.

He often transmitted energy to people and even after class he would work and transmit on Chris, Damiano, my friend and me. Friends and students call him in between and he patiently answers questions and helps.

I dont know where he has all that energy from ... I am honored to have him stay here and also very happy to meet Damiano and Chris. I will be missing them a lot.

For me that was an energy booster to have them here. I opened up much more. I dont want to write more about this because it is personal but for me I am very happy and glad that I was able to hang out with those guys.

Love Jan.

P.S.

There was at least one taobum in Germany: Minkus. I am happy to have met you personally, Minkus. You seem like a really open guy. For sure I couldnt tell your age! Cool you where there!

I am sure Minkus has some old taoist secret to look so young ... I hope one day he will share that secret with us ( :D ).

Love Jan.

Jan,

Thanks for the writeup! I'm glad the German phase was fun. I'm also glad that you came out to NJ to get a preview so you could more fully soak up the good company! And now your pad is supercharged too!!

Your pal,

Yoda

Why even bring it up? What's your purpose in doing so? How does it matter?

Michael,

I've very much enjoyed Vajrasattva's thoughts and I think they bring up lots of good issues to ponder. For one thing, the split between Toledo and Max brings up a common theme: Gurus are a wild breed and relating to them through the years can be challenging. I wonder if Max is downplaying the role of the guru as much as possible in order to reduce the danger of his students 'breaking samaya' or to simply reduce the intensity of this sort of relationship a notch to better fit in with the modern world. (?)

While I don't buy into the imposter theory, it's fun to think that Max 2.0 is a hot-off-the-press phenomenon.

Your pal,

Yoda

Scotty,

Drama baby, drama!!

Vajrasattva,

You aren't implying your friends and Michael Winn buy into the imposter theory like Toledo does, but only that he's changed a tremendous amount, yes?

Your pal,

Yoda

Some people can be "different" by who is driving them inside.

I haven't the slightest clue what the protocol is in Max's lineages and if he has overhauled them or they've been pretty low key through the ages.

Samaya is an oath made usually to a teacher to follow certain precepts often including some sort of eternal loyalty. And to break that is considered very bad. From the Tibetan tradition.

How do you explain Michael Winn & my 2 other friends also finding the new max to not the same as the old max..?

Im noticing this is going back and forth so I was wondering if you have any info on who your friends think is running Max's body. I think its a very interesting topic that seems to have a few supporters whose expressions I would like to hear. Who knows, maybe we can get some feedback from mantra68.

Personally I saw his advanced thunderbreathing vhs back in 2001 and that was my first time ever hearing about Max. From that tape I fell in love (not the romantic type for all of you with twisted senses of humor) with Max and knew I was to meet him some day and learn. When I tried to find him I could not and the best thing I did get is that he left in a bolt of lightning during a workshop in Hawaii and that nobody knew where he was or what happened. I knew he must of went somewhere for some reason and hey, maybe some day he'll come back. So the years passed by and the tape was lost and all I had was toledos website for some sort of picture of Max. What did stay with me since the video tape was his eyes. I always remembered his eyes. For me that is truly how to see the Self inside someone, is through the eyes and his were amazing. Some people have a twinkle of consciousness in their eyes but Max's eyes shone like suns, radiating pure consciousness that filled the entire room and went deep within my Self. Thats how I knew I would be taught by him someday is through his eyes. Anyways, to make a long story short, when I finally met him in Maui I knew the same guy standing before me was the Max I remembered. Those eyes, but this time in person, shone as beacons of light that embraced every little single last bit of you. I have felt the same only once before and that was with Amma , the hugging saint. So for me personally I feel the Max now is the Max in those tapes just only a lot more developed in spirit and in body at this point. Thats just my opinion. :)

What happened, in truth, is that Max came to New Mexico and went into an underground cave. While in a kind of meditative hibernation, many beings visited him. A sample of his DNA was taken (from a previous agreement) and utilized by the scientists at Los Alamos to create several ET hybrid clones. These enhanced clones have supernatural abilities (because of the ET genetic) and they are programmed to be extremely compassionate toward humans. They are working to help advance our race.

Because of the high level of energy that runs through his physical form, the body tends to burn out. When this happens a new clone is released to take it's place. The new clones are delivered to me at a private location. I brief him on a few current details to add to his massive informational database, and off we go.

So far we have had six clones working with people, but they are improving with each version so that they are lasting longer and longer.

I believe "Max" will be with us indefinitely because he is what the world needs.

Just kidding. This whole subject of two Max's is absurd.

Go back to your practice. ;)

Edited by Mantra68

Hahaha, I love your answer Chris! ;)

- During my pratice last night I thought how stupid it is of me to be interested in all of the history of Max and his students, the history of Kunlun, where did it come from, what happened here and there... Granted, the mind loves to delve into these things and find out every little detail, but it occured to me (as I already knew of course) that this doesn't matter squat as what matters is the practice.

Even if Max was a rodeo clown who invented the practice while high on E it wouldn't matter, as the practice speaks for itself. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet". Not that I'm calling Max (or you Chris) a rose... Or maybe I am? :D;)

Love you guys! Give my best to the ET (or was it rodeo clown...?)!

What happened, in truth, is that Max came to New Mexico and went into an underground cave. While in a kind of meditative hibernation, many beings visited him. A sample of his DNA was taken (from a previous agreement) and utilized by the scientists at Los Alamos to create several ET hybrid clones. These enhanced clones have supernatural abilities (because of the ET genetic) and they are programmed to be extremely compassionate toward humans. They are working to help advance our race.

Because of the high level of energy that runs through his physical form, the body tends to burn out. When this happens a new clone is released to take it's place. The new clones are delivered to me at a private location. I brief him on a few current details to add to his massive informational database, and off we go.

So far we have had six clones working with people, but they are improving with each version so that they are lasting longer and longer.

I believe "Max" will be with us indefinitely because he is what the world needs.

See, now thats what I was looking for... bravo chris, great imagination. thats what its all about... maybe winn is a clone and chris was just sending us an encrypted message. :blink:

chris-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

brilliant

well done

and very funny sir

--rebecca

no, no.

that is not true.

there are two maxes. one is his long lost twin brother. they were separated by an evilish lord who wanted to invade the planet. his brothers name is not max but fax. fax later was the inventor of the fax-machine and was also known for his amazing qi gong skills. people say he could enlighten you by just sending you a fax.

he was struck by an incoming fax at the age of 18 and so they didnt look exactly alike anymore.

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

no, no.

that is not true.

there are two maxes. one is his long lost twin brother. they were separated by an evilish lord who wanted to invade the planet. his brothers name is not max but fax. fax later was the inventor of the fax-machine and was also known for his amazing qi gong skills. people say he could enlighten you by just sending you a fax.

he was struck by an incoming fax at the age of 18 and so they didnt look exactly alike anymore.

love jan.

rather odd, but funny...

hey michael would you mind putting me in the direction the KAP site? a newsletter couldn't hurt...

Haha!

Hilarious as always!

Thank you Chris for once again giving us all here another great laugh .

/ Dorjee