Needhelp

Looking for help

Hello everyone. I see people have had this issue on here before but I can't seem to find any straight forward answers. 

Like most unaware beginners I first learned about non ejaculatory orgasms through mantak chia. I didn't know you should have a teacher so I read his first two books on the microcosmic orbit and cultivating male sexual energy. I thought that if I followed what was in the book there wouldn't be any consequences.

After about 3 years of solo practice I noticed that my ejaculation started to lower in amount until I got to the point where I'm at now where i can no longer have a normal healthy ejaculatory orsgasm. Little to no sperm and I can feel that my pelvic floor muscles have retarded or stopped firing during orgasm. I guess you could say I abused the practice and started getting very sloppy with the entire practice and focused on the solo practice itself.

I'm fairly young as I'm 29 but I never had kids yet and I still really want to but this issues stops me from finding a mate because it's embarrassing. 

Does anyone know if this is permanent? From reading the forum I see the first step is to stop the practice entirely which I have but where do I go from here? If anyone has any advice or can atleast tell me this isn't a life sentence it would be very much appreciated.

I can tell people get tired hearing  beginners hurting themselves then wondering why something bad happened but I didn't know anybetter. I didn't think it would lead to this.

Thank you 

Edited by Needhelp
Spelling and Grammer errors
  • Sad 1

Read up on some of the basic dynamics in links, above.

First thing I suggest that you try is

Dr. Mercola Lumbrokinase Enzymes  https://a.co/d/0PWtM0v

This is a supplement that helps to resolve blood stagnation.

best of luck to you,

Trunk

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Needhelp said:

Hello everyone. I see people have had this issue on here before but I can't seem to find any straight forward answers. 

Like most unaware beginners I first learned about non ejaculatory orgasms through mantak chia. I didn't know you should have a teacher so I read his first two books om the microcosmic orbit and cultivating male sexual energy. I thought that if I followed what was in the book there wouldn't be any consequences.

After about 3 years of solo practice I noticed that my ejaculation started to lower in amount until I got to the point where I'm at now where i can no longer have a normal healthy ejaculatory orsgasm. Little to no sperm and I can feel that my pelvic floor muscles have retarded or stopped firing during orgasm. I guess you could say I abused the practice and started getting very sloppy with the entire practice and focused on the solo practice itself.

I'm fairly young as I'm 29 but I never had kids yet and I really want to still but this issues stops me from pursuing finding a mate because it's embarrassing. 

Does anyone know if this is permanent? From reading the forum I see the first step is to stop the practice entirely which I have but where do I go from here? If anyone jas any advice or can atleast tell me this isn't a life sentence it would be very much appreciated and thank you.

I can tell people kind of get tired from beginners hurting themselves then wondering why something bad happened but I didn't know anybetter. I didn't think it would lead to this.

Sorry to hear about this. Have you tried contacting anyone for Mantak Chia’s school?

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-

1 hour ago, Trunk said:

Read up on some of the basic dynamics in links, above.

First thing I suggest that you try is

Dr. Mercola Lumbrokinase Enzymes  https://a.co/d/0PWtM0v

This is a supplement that helps to resolve blood stagnation.

best of luck to you,

Trunk

I will thank you 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Needhelp said:

Does anyone know if this is permanent? From reading the forum I see the first step is to stop the practice entirely which I have but where do I go from here? If anyone jas any advice or can atleast tell me this isn't a life sentence it would be very much appreciated and thank you.

Don't worry ! If there is a disease, then, there is a cure for it. The book you had followed should have bad been banned from the market. It is because it is not a legitimate practice. That method was from a fiction story. A legitimate practice doesn't need a teach if the instructions are clear and easy to follow.

To cure your problem is to return your body health back to normalcy. The best cure is to practice Qigong or Taiji. You don't need to buy expensive books to learn it. Don't just learn it from anyone that might rip you off. To put you at rest assured, I was at your present condition once before. However, I had cured myself and return to a health condition even better than before.

To get a general idea what Qigong/Chi Kung is all about, you might want to check it out in my Personal Practice Discussion(PPD).

Hope you return to good health!

• Like 1

Hi Needhelp. Welcome to the forum. I hope your problem will be cured soon. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChiDragon said:

Don't worry ! If there is a disease, then, there is a cure for it. The book you had followed should have bad been banned from the market. It is because it is not a legitimate practice. That method was from a fiction story. A legitimate practice doesn't need a teach if the instructions are clear and easy to follow.

To cure your problem is to return your body health back to normalcy. The best cure is to practice Qigong or Taiji. You don't need to buy expensive books to learn it. Don't just learn it from anyone that might rip you off. To put you at rest assured, I was at your present condition once before. However, I had cured myself and return to a health condition even better than before.

To get a general idea what Qigong/Chi Kung is all about, you might want to check it out in my Personal Practice Discussion(PPD).

Hope you return to good health!

Thank you so much, do you have a recommended qigong or taiji form for this specific issue? I really appreciate your response.

Edited by Needhelp

2 hours ago, Cobie said:

Hi Needhelp. Welcome to the forum. I hope your problem will be cured soon. 

I do too thank you 

• Like 1

Hi @Needhelp  Much empathy for what you're going through and I'm optimistic that you'll recover fully.  The body's natural state is to return to wholeness and at your age you've plenty of jing to supply the healing process and find good ground in cultivation down the road, so have hope and know your body wants to return to its natural state.

The karmic load Chia is engaging with his publications must be staggering.

Trunk's advice is spot on based on the many accounts we've had over the last 12ish years that I've been a member.  It seems about every 3 months another person finds the Bums while searching for ways to counteract the intense side effects of Chia's rather reckless sharings.

I encountered chia myself early in my Daoist exploration as a young man decades ago, but thankfully it raised alarm bells and I treated it as a purely theoretical source and not a practical one.

I'm glad you found us, and hope you'll keep us posted as you recover so others can benefit, because one thing seems certain.  Mantak is quite the nasty fisherman.

• Like 3

No expert, but I wonder if boosting your testosterone would help.  Lifting weights, start slow and build up to heavier.  More protein, maybe meat, eggs if you're so inclined.  Google it, lots of information out there of various quality on exercise, foods and supplements that will boost the sexual hormone.  

I bet you'll bounce back with less effort than it took to your current state but it will take some time.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Hi @Needhelp  Much empathy for what you're going through and I'm optimistic that you'll recover fully.  The body's natural state is to return to wholeness and at your age you've plenty of jing to supply the healing process and find good ground in cultivation down the road, so have hope and know your body wants to return to its natural state.

The karmic load Chia is engaging with his publications must be staggering.

Trunk's advice is spot on based on the many accounts we've had over the last 12ish years that I've been a member.  It seems about every 3 months another person finds the Bums while searching for ways to counteract the intense side effects of Chia's rather reckless sharings.

I encountered chia myself early in my Daoist exploration as a young man decades ago, but thankfully it raised alarm bells and I treated it as a purely theoretical source and not a practical one.

I'm glad you found us, and hope you'll keep us posted as you recover so others can benefit, because one thing seems certain.  Mantak is quite the nasty fisherman.

I was thinking the same thing. When I first googled about this issue. This forum came up mentioning mantak chia so I'm sure it would benefit others on and off the forum. Will absolutely keep you  posted.

Also sorry for all the spelling mistakes I'm on a very cracked phone and I'm not seeing them until after I post.

Edited by Needhelp
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, thelerner said:

No expert, but I wonder if boosting your testosterone would help.  Lifting weights, start slow and build up to heavier.  More protein, maybe meat, eggs if you're so inclined.  Google it, lots of information out there of various quality on exercise, foods and supplements that will boost the sexual hormone.  

I bet you'll bounce back with less effort than it took to your current state but it will take some time.  

Thank you for your response. I'm not sure it's a chemical or biological issue more then it's a physical issue. I do workout atleast 5 times a week and eat a very nutrient dense diet. As well as being active on other health forums following very smart people focusing on hormonal health and other bodily systems. My issue seems to be my pelvic floor no longer pulsates, it's more like a linear stream even when trying to have a normal orgasm. Whichever part of the floor that is responsible for sperm itself ( meaning bringing it into the orgasm) just isn't firing anymore. It's like my body thinks orgasming up the spine is the new normal. It's a very odd feeling that always leaves me feeling ashamed and embarrassed for some reason.

Edited by Needhelp
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Needhelp said:

Thank you so much, do you have a recommended qigong or taiji form for this specific issue? I really appreciate your response.

The most effective and simplest style is the Yang 24 form style. Taiji is categorized as a form of Qigong. You just learn the style and practice at least twice a day or as often as you can(recommended). Be sure you follow my breathing method regardless what others tell you. The key to Taiji is the coordination between the breathing and movements. If you practice it with determination to do it diligently, then, you should see some results in a few months. However, you must stop the illegitimate practice from that book.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Needhelp said:

I'm not sure it's a chemical or biological issue more then it's a physical issue. I do workout atleast 5 times a week and eat a very nutrient dense diet. As well as being active on other health forums following very smart people focusing on hormonal health and other bodily systems. My issue seems to be my pelvic floor no longer pulsates, it's more like a linear stream even when trying to have a normal orgasm.

Your reproductive system is at stake. It is a biological issue. Doing strenuous excise won't help to improve your internal health. It only consume more of your internal energy. Practice something moderate without making you sweat like Taiji will help the body to build energy. Thus you want to do something to increase your energy level but not consuming energy at the same time. Your energy is in a negative level from your past experience. Your body needs to recuperate internally to bring you back to the positive level. In order to speed up your energy level you needed the help of oxygen. To bring up the oxygen level in your body is by practice the Ultimate Method of Breathing(UMB) as I have posted in my PPD.

You should concentrate on you breathing practice instead of spending more time searching for help!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChiDragon said:

Your reproductive system is at stake. It is a biological issue. Doing strenuous excise won't help to improve your internal health. It only consume more of your internal energy. Practice something moderate without making you sweat like Taiji will help the body to build energy. Thus you want to do something to increase your energy level but not consuming energy at the same time. Your energy is in a negative level from your past experience. Your body needs to recuperate internally to bring you back to the positive level. In order to speed up your energy level you needed the help of oxygen. To bring up the oxygen level in your body is by practice the Ultimate Method of Breathing(UMB) as I have posted in my PPD.

You should concentrate on you breathing practice instead of spending more time searching for help!

I most certainly will start practicing this. If you say this will help I will do it. again thank you, your responses have put my mind at ease and givin me hope.

• Like 1

@Needhelp,

The other benign (won’t hurt) & beneficial supplement I’d recommend is any one of those “greens blend” powders.  When the chemistry was researched here in the community, the plant chemistry is beneficial.  .. I think @thelerner is maybe more familiar with that book?, called “Cupid’s Poison Arrow”, was it?

The lumbrokinase is strong, won’t hurt, and important.

Past those, it gets more nuanced (beyond what I’d feel comfortable giving advice for) and longer term work.

Go gradually.  Don’t force things.  Tune to harmony.

A *good* doctor of Chinese medicine *might* help; a bad one’d hurt.
Be discerning.

good luck,
Trunk

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Trunk said:

@Needhelp,

The other benign (won’t hurt) & beneficial supplement I’d recommend is any one of those “greens blend” powders.  When the chemistry was researched here in the community, the plant chemistry is beneficial.  .. I think @thelerner is maybe more familiar with that book?, called “Cupid’s Poison Arrow”, was it?

The lumbrokinase is strong, won’t hurt, and important.

Past those, it gets more nuanced (beyond what I’d feel comfortable giving advice for) and longer term work.

Go gradually.  Don’t force things.  Tune to harmony.

A *good* doctor of Chinese medicine *might* help; a bad one’d hurt.
Be discerning.

good luck,
Trunk

I do take nattokinase for cardiovascular health but may try lumbro as that's known to be more potent but I understand what you're saying and will look into this also. Thank you 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Needhelp said:

I most certainly will start practicing this. If you say this will help I will do it. again thank you, your responses have put my mind at ease and givin me hope.

I forgot to ask you. Do you have any pain on the left side of your abdomen?

1 minute ago, ChiDragon said:

I forgot to ask you. Do you have any pain on the left side of your abdomen?

Can't say I have much pain at all really. Not on my left abdomen no.

• Like 1

@blue eyed snake another post that is talking about male ejaculation. You got my last post locked due to not posing in the mens subforum then calling me a misogynist for leaving out women in the general discussion when talking about the male ejaculation. You should also do the same to this post otherwise I'll take that as you targeting me.

On 1/31/2024 at 6:51 PM, Needhelp said:

I'd like to suggest an alternative unconventional method that is shunned and ridiculed by members here. But I think it might be helpful so I'll say it anyways, please look into nofap/semen retention. Try it for 2 weeks and see if it helps. Idk what the mantak chia method you done but I guess you did what is called 'edging' and you trained your brain into not ejaculating the normal way but now the mantak chia way lol. Perhaps you may need to rewire the brain and do a reset.

Try for 2 weeks to not touch it, in fact dont look at any nsfw as well. I say no nsfw as a general benefit. And dont touch it except in showering or peeing. The body will naturally reset itself

Lastly, whenever you have time, focus on the muscles around the penis area and breathe and relax it. You know like in meditation the body scanning where you relax the muscles? do that but to the pelvic floor muscles. It's probably "overtrained" if you just edged for 3 years, which im guessing you did  as i don't know what method u did.

if you didn't edge and feel like you didn't overtrain but undertrain, maybe skip this part. And just do pelvic floor exercises, which you can do on youtube. Do not do kegels btw but like pause squats or sumo deadlifts, stuff like that, or if you wanna do home exercises, im sure you'll find more on youtube,.

Edited by Master Solo

Oh and I say 2 weeks as I think that amount of time you can try to compare how you feel right vs 2 weeks from now. If it you test yourself and you see it helps, perhaps you can do the full 90 days reset. (as in if you got a bigger load lol) If you feel like it didn't help, then just 2 weeks of no nsfw or touching yourself is not that bad and perhaps you can try another method or try the full 90 days.

fyi full rewiring of the brain may take much longer than 2 weeks, maybe longer than 90 days, maybe a year. But the nofap community says 90 days as a general rule of thumb.

It's up to you though, it's your free will to do what you want to do.  

btw what was that mantak chia method you did for 3 years?

Edited by Solo Cultivator

No one is targeting you MS, but your misguided message.

edit to add: As you have selected to target blue eyed snake here, you've been reported.  I suggest you be mindful of your continued contributions.

Edited by silent thunder

On 1-2-2024 at 3:51 AM, Needhelp said:

I can tell people get tired hearing  beginners hurting themselves then wondering why something bad happened but I didn't know anybetter. I didn't think it would lead to this.

am sorry this happened to you, Trunk and SilentThunder give good advice. 

You still have a young and resilient body, it took some time to get it into this dis-functioning and it will take some time to get your body out of it. 

Be careful, when you look back in say 5 years you will see that as one of the lessons you've learned. 

I think quite a lot of people have hurt themselves one way or another with this playing with chi, had my share of it. 

Chia though has a lot to answer for.

wishing you all the best

• Like 2