The Biggest Nobody

Hello, I am a solo cultivator

Which means many things but for now all anyone needs to know is that it means that I am my own master.

Pleasantly surprised I saw a post called 'rogue cultivator' before making this, seems like people like me are not as rare as I once thought.

On 20.01.2024 at 11:26 AM, Solo Cultivator said:

Pleasantly surprised I saw a post called 'rogue cultivator' before making this, seems like people like me are not as rare as I once thought.

On one hand, it is good to see young generation looking towards cultivation and self-development.

On another, we have not observed a single case of solo-cultivator path being succesful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Neirong said:

On another, we have not observed a single case of solo-cultivator path being succesful.

I have to tell you. I think I have been successful, very successful indeed.
I have heard about triple burner where you feel heat in the lower, middle, and upper dantian.
But let me tell you, I have achieved quintuple burner! Allow me to explain.
1st - is lower dantian
2nd - is between the lower and middle dantian (solar plexus area)
3rd -  is the middle dantian 
4th - is the area between the middle and upper dantian (neck area)

I have yet break the bottleneck to achieve the 5th and final which is upper dantian though. 
But I have discovered 2 new dantians!

2 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

…  I have discovered 2 new dantians …

Not so, these were already widely known. See the dantiens’ correspondence with the chakra system.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/53671-chakras/?do=findComment&comment=1002099

… I have yet break the bottleneck to achieve the 5th and final which is upper dantian though. 

Clearly you are not a “master”, as you have not even achieved your final dantien.  

Edited by Cobie

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Welcome :)

How do you know they are dantians and not meridian points? :huh:

A Meridian point is just a small dot. Dantian is a much bigger area.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 4:53 PM, Cobie said:

Not so, these were already widely known. See the dantiens’ correspondence with the chakra system.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/53671-chakras/?do=findComment&comment=1002099

Clearly you are not a “master”, as you have not even achieved your final dantien.  

I came back to this site because I was curious. But it still is a cesspool of judgments and attacks.

I already know about the chakra system. In depth actually. 
I said I have discovered 2 new dantians because I did. I thought there were 3 dantians only because daoism talks about the 3 burners, it's not called 5 burners. But 3 burners. I discovered there were more when I used to be in practice (I don't anymore, I took the godpill) and refered to the chakra system.
Again. I didn't not create the chakra system when I said I discovered it, I meant that I found it out myself and refered to the chakra system.

dis·cov·er

/dəˈskəvər/

verb

1. 1.
    find (something or someone) unexpectedly or in the course of a search.
    "firemen discovered a body in the debris"

Again, because I know you are very simple and like to attack me, so I have to repeat myself multiple times to get it through your heads.
When I said "But I have discovered 2 new dantians!" I meant that I knew about the triple burner but I didn't know there were more, so I discovered 2 new dantians aka the chakra system.

And regarding the "master" comment you said to obviously insult me regarding my Earthing post.
This post and that post are 2 completely different things.
This post has nothing to do with me being a master. 
I clearly said that I reached a "bottleneck" which if you use your critical thinking skills, it means that I know my shortcomings. Well used too, I don't even practice daoism anymore lol.
And lastly IN THIS POST, I said "i am my own master" NOT "i am the master"
But go ahead, you've been in this server for 4 years and you think what a doaist would do is insult another user for a post that is irrelevent to this one.
If you wanted to insult me, atleast do it in the Earthing post. Not this one which has nothing to do with the "master" comment.

The people in this forum are just as demonic as I remembered. To new people here, take the godpill. If the majority, not all, but the majority of these so called "experts" just look down on others and judge them base on their own self perceived whims. Is this really the daoism you thought it was? Daoism is demonic!

Edited by Solo Cultivator

47 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

I discovered there were more when I used to be in practice (I don't anymore, I took the godpill)

To new people here, take the godpill.

As-salaam aleikum brother, glad to see you have taken shahada and returned so we can spend jumaat together. May you have a blessed day, inshallah.

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

As-salaam aleikum brother, glad to see to have taken shahada and returned so we can spend jumaat together. May you have a blessed day, inshallah.

Ironically enough, it was the people on here who led me to faith with their demonic ways. And now I have found a path of righteousness, Mashallah.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 4:37 AM, Master Solo said:

Ironically enough, it was the people on here who led me to faith with their demonic ways. And now I have found a path of righteousness, Mashallah.

Irony always finds a way. 
In my neck of the woods, we have a saying, 

righteous is as righteous does.

My own take on that saying is, righteousness reveals itself through acts (not through self proclaiming)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2024 at 1:56 AM, zerostao said:

Irony always finds a way. 
In my neck of the woods, we have a saying, 

righteous is as righteous does.

My own take on that saying is, righteousness reveals itself through acts (not through self proclaiming)

Junior, don't be afraid to ask this venerable for teachings, good luck 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Master Solo said:

Junior, don't be afraid to ask this venerable for teachings, good luck 

I thought you  where  not being the master in this thread ?

OOOOPS  !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

I thought you  where  not being the master in this thread ?

OOOOPS  !

This is why you are forbidden from ever joining my Sect. Not even as a cleaner.

I called myself "Venerable" not "Master" in this particular thread. 

Kowtow 1000 times and I might forgive you this one time

ven·er·a·ble
/ˈvenər(ə)b(ə)l,ˈvenrəb(ə)l/

adjective

1. accorded a great deal of respect, especially because of age, wisdom, or character.

mas·ter1
    /ˈmastər/

noun

2. a man in charge of an organization or group.

adjective

1having or showing very great skill or proficiency.

verb

1acquire complete knowledge or skill in (an accomplishment, technique, or art).

Edited by Master Solo

Dude, Master solo.... sounds like you have had an interesting series of events and discoveries, Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Master Solo said:

This is why you are forbidden from ever joining my Sect. Not even as a cleaner.

I called myself "Venerable" not "Master" in this particular thread. 

Kowtow 1000 times and I might forgive you this one time

ven·er·a·ble
/ˈvenər(ə)b(ə)l,ˈvenrəb(ə)l/

adjective

1. accorded a great deal of respect, especially because of age, wisdom, or character.

mas·ter1
    /ˈmastər/

noun

2. a man in charge of an organization or group.

adjective

1having or showing very great skill or proficiency.

verb

1acquire complete knowledge or skill in (an accomplishment, technique, or art).

Okay ....

'Kowtows'  to 'master'  who looks down sneering ... then ...

I rush forward . like bullet , crouching  with a tremendous head but into his  ..... let's say  his lower    ' LDT area ' .  Now 'Most Venerable Master'   be   'Most Vulnerable Master ' . 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Jadespear said:

Dude, Master solo.... sounds like you have had an interesting series of events and discoveries, Congratulations!!!!

Aren't you a solo cultivator Jadespear ?

1 hour ago, Jadespear said:

It's nothing too impressive hehe :)

• Haha 1

On 2/2/2024 at 3:55 AM, Master Solo said:

The people in this forum are just as demonic as I remembered. To new people here, take the godpill. If the majority, not all, but the majority of these so called "experts" just look down on others and judge them base on their own self perceived whims. Is this really the daoism you thought it was? Daoism is demonic!

People will judge you, it's your choice whether you want to be bothered by it. (Although I do not mind being called demonic. Muahahahaha!)

• Like 2

neither do I

The Ancient Greek: δαίμων, pronounced daimon or daemon (meaning "god", "godlike", "power", "fate"),[1][2] originally referred to a lesser deity or guiding spirit such as the daimons of ancient Greek religion and mythology and of later Hellenistic religion and philosophy.[3] The word is derived from Proto-Indo-European daimon "provider, divider (of fortunes or destinies)," from the root *da- "to divide".[4] Daimons were possibly seen as the souls of men of the golden age acting as tutelary deities, according to entry δαίμων at Liddell & Scott.[5] See also daimonic: a religious, philosophical, literary and psychological concept.

In the Old Testament, evil spirits appear in the book of Judges and in Kings. In the Septuagint, made for the Greek-speaking Jews of Alexandria, the Greek ángelos (ἄγγελος, "messenger") translates the Hebrew word mal'akh, while daimónion (δαιμόνιον; pl. daimónia (δαιμόνια)), which carries the meaning of a natural spirit[citation needed] that is less than divine (see supernatural), translates the Hebrew word shedim (שֵׁדִים; singular: שֵׁד) as well as the word se'irim (שע‬י‬רי‬‬ם‬) in some verses and words for idols (foreign deities), and describes the being Asmodeus in the Book of Tobit.[9] The use of daimōn in the New Testament's original Greek text caused the Greek word to be applied to the Judeo-Christian concept of an evil spirit by the early second century AD.

In Plato's Symposium, the priestess Diotima teaches Socrates that love is not a deity, but rather a "great daimōn" (202d). She goes on to explain that "everything daimōnion is between divine and mortal" (202d–e), and she describes daimōns as "interpreting and transporting human things to the gods and divine things to men; entreaties and sacrifices from below, and ordinances and requitals from above..."

There ya go 'Master' Solo ... a bit of edumaction for ya   ( and dont be so sad , the more you learn the better things ......  might  get .)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Unota said:

Huh, I was joking, but Nungali taught me something new.

@Cobie  D'aww, stopp !

Cobie is quite the flirt. Until you talk about delusion lol.

• Haha 3