daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

10 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

as to you i am pretty sure you have powers. you just keep them secret

Thanks for the vote of confidence!  Like most people, I do have powers.  Mine aren't particularly miraculous but who says a power has to defy the laws of physics to be quietly awesome?  My mom enjoys the power to bake delicious apple pies and paint jaw-droppingly realistic flowers.  To my way of thinking, such powers are every bit as wonderful, if not as attention getting, as faqi.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, S:C said:

Impossible for humans that still function via their sense doors and mind machine interpreting them. (= Assertion that should (in my opinion) happily be refuted and debated!)

Alright, maybe now I can try to think this whole thing through. T

hanks, @Maddie. However I would be curious if that is the definition Mr. @HumanElectric was thinking about, too, when he wrote the above assertion? 

Yes

1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence!  Like most people, I do have powers.  Mine aren't particularly miraculous but who says a power has to defy the laws of physics to be quietly awesome?  My mom enjoys the power to bake delicious apple pies and paint jaw-droppingly realistic flowers.  To my way of thinking, such powers are every bit as wonderful, if not as attention getting, as faqi.  

I have the power to be a super nerd 🤓

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 2

Here's an important lesson I learned from Star Wars (which is where most of my most important life lessons come from). Palpitine could shoot lightning from his hands, but what did that really do for him? Not much. His goal during the entire prequel's was political power, and once he obtained it that is when he truly became dangerous. Magic tricks don't really mean that much. Other things are far more important. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is no objective person or objective judgement of any person as long as they still are caught captive in the subject-object duality. (= Assertion that might happily be refuted with further arguments.)

With this I retreat and hope to learn with a vow of future silence in this thread. Thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, S:C said:

There is no objective person or objective judgement of any person as long as they still are caught captive in the subject-object duality. (= Assertion that might happily be refuted with further arguments.)

With this I retreat and hope to learn with a vow of future silence in this thread. Thanks.

We just aren't communicating are we? lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, wandelaar said:

So I asked:

And your answer was: no.

So you are in no position to claim what you are trying to assure us of. But perhaps you made a study of hypnosis without undergoing it yourself, but than you would have known that involuntarily contraction of one’s relaxed limbs is perfectly possible as a result of hypnosis. Furthermore there are also lots of claims of positive medical results of hypnotic treatment.

But instead of reevaluating your claim in light of this new information you simply ignore it, and change the subject.

I’m not trying to assure anyone of anything, I simply stated my objective experience. You’re open to believe whatever you want.

There’s a thin line between new information and useless information. I’m ignoring the useless information…

If you want to prove your hypnosis theories on me, I’m open to it. If you feel or know you’re unable to though, we should turn our attentions elsewhere, because this counter-argument is fruitless. I’d rather us throw water on a plant that needs it, than throw water in a river, which doesn’t need it. Let’s feed the convo, instead of feed the ego. 

Edited by HumanElectric
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

If I had Rudi's faqi abilities I'd be sorely tempted to keep my "powers" a secret and this thread is why.

He has a greater purpose than just being able to faqi. 🙌🏾 So do the other doctors that we meet, who’d probably rather live in secrecy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

If I had Rudi's faqi abilities I'd be sorely tempted to keep my "powers" a secret and this thread is why.

This thread is exactly the reason why I don't really ever want to make fully controlled experiments/demonstration public. I never quite understood it back when I was a beginner student and I asked Master Jiang Feng why he doesn't just do a demo to shut people up once and for all. He just said those who believe will come and those who don't believe won't ever believe. It's not for everyone and I do understand him now.

I am kinda sad no one took up the offer to do an interview and answer questions hooked up to a lie detector. For any sane person that would be proof enough I feel but won't be enough proof for the hardcore sceptics which is a win in my books.

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

yeah but you see, then he would have to go get one of those job things

I love the statements people make because they "know" things.

I make more money working as a doctor than I do teaching neigong. I make more money trading stocks than I do working as a doctor. I could stop teaching tomorrow and it won't be an issue. I don't need to trick people or make fake videos to get students because I don't rely on this as my sole or main income.

I do it because I wanted to make these teaching available for much cheaper than what it cost me to learn. And I do teach it for less than 2% of the cost I paid to learn the same thing. I am really milking people for money here aren't I...

The below is just general, not aimed at you Taoist texts.

This entire thread has been opinions being thrown around like facts from people who have never met me, never learned from me and didn't even bother to ask me any questions. FACT They just know everything about me and scrupulous methods, just by looking at me and some videos. FACT Just because a video or demonstration can be faked, it means every single person is using the exact same fake methods when doing a demonstration.  FACT There is literally zero chance that faqi could be real, despite it being a quite commonly accepted siddhi in many traditions. Not in the west, but all over asia but this isn't a fact because it's not in books or commonly explained on the interwebs.  FACT  You can know everything and anything about a person and/or cultivation as a whole by never leaving your house and with 100% accuracy say what is and isn't possible from meditative practices you never tried or even heard of. FACT Anyone can say anything they want about another person they have never met, make horrible accusations without a shred of proof and this is perfectly acceptable and reasonable and makes them heroes deserving of praise.

The hypnosis thing is funny though, a bunch of Chinese doctors who don't speak a lick of English are hypnotizing people. Some on here are suggesting that the following would result in people feeling strong electric shocks from sheer belief.

We take 10 people and have them stand next to an electric fence. I tell them all the fence is on and they have to touch and hold it. The current isn't enough to damage them but will be really strong and I say this over and over.. I turn it off but none of them know this. You are suggesting all of them will touch the fence and feel a continuous electric current running into them because they thought it was on. Really? 

Or would they be hesitant at first and when they touched it quickly a few times without a shock will get courage and just grab onto it with zero sensation at all. Any logical thinking person will understand that this will be the reality of such an experiment. 

Also, hypnosis isn't instant, that only works on a very small number of people and Dan Brown talks about this, he is one of the best hypnotists that I know of and he cannot hypnotize everyone. He gets a bunch of people and picks the ones that are especially sensitive to it, and sends the ones who aren't off the stage because his act wouldn't work with everyone.

We have never had a single patient not feel a strong electric current when we do treatments. Some are suggesting hypnosis works 100% of the time on everyone which I guess is another FACT

End of the day, no one here will convince the other party of anything. It's pointless arguing and for what? Some here call me a fake and a fraud, others who actually know me and learned from me say that that I am teaching something precious and don't have the character of a scammer. Just let things be and let those who don't want anything to do with me find another teacher to learn from.

FACT Taoist texts has read a lot of books so I would recommend him, I know for a FACT he looks decades youngers than his age and is in very good physical shape and never gets sick either, even a freak of nature disease like covid. In fact I can confirm what I said as a fact despite never seeing him in person and just knowing these FACTS based on his writing on daobums because that is how FACTS work. Sadly I can't know absolutely everything about him because I haven't seen a photo or a video of him, he doesn't show his face, body or real name online, I honestly can't imagine why but it means my facts about him are only 99.9999% accurate. All of you who call me a scammer and a fraud, pick him, learn from him, you can't go wrong. He seems so happy and content with life and it comes across in his demeanor and interactions here and you can be happy and content like him too. Also, he teaches for free FACT.

Edited by 小梦想
Grammar
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sanity Check said:

Its not about violence.

The type of risk, pressure and sacrifice associated with competing in a sport like MMA.

Brings out the best and worst in people.

Its a good platform for showcasing bravery, work ethic, cleverness and greatness.

I agree. But objectively speaking, a fist hitting a face constitutes violence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, S:C said:

(I really better leave this place. Thanks and bye.)

Amen.

Energizing as this thread has been, it does seem to go in a circles at this point, and especially out of respect to brother Rudi, even though others may not share that sentiment, good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

This thread is exactly the reason why I don't really ever want to make fully controlled experiments/demonstration public. I never quite understood it back when I was a beginner student and I asked Master Jiang Feng why he doesn't just do a demo to shut people up once and for all. He just said those who believe will come and those who don't believe won't ever believe. It's not for everyone and I do understand him now.

Rudi,

A high school English teacher of mine kept a placard in Latin on her desk and one day I asked her what it meant. She told me: Don't let the bastards get you down.  Fitting advice for life I'd say.  I appreciate the free Zoom class you you gave some of us awhile back.  I had a chance to meet you, albeit virtually, and am convinced that you teach because you sincerely want to pass on your knowledge to help others and not primarily for money or ego.  I say that confidently because I trust my own judgment.  I'm sorry you've had to deal with the messed up interpersonal dynamics on display in parts of this thread.  It's not right but it seems to me that no public neigong teacher entirely escapes this kind of thing.  Makes me understand why people are often secretive, having only "indoor" students, etc.

Anyway, thanks for sharing what you do as openly as you do.  You are appreciated.

LL

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

The hypnosis thing is funny though, a bunch of Chinese doctors who don't speak a lick of English are hypnotizing people. 

Like electric eels, they have the magical ability to communicate with every living creature, no matter what language they speak

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Rudi,

A high school English teacher of mine kept a placard in Latin on her desk and one day I asked her what it meant. She told me: Don't let the bastards get you down.  Fitting advice for life I'd say.  I appreciate the free Zoom class you you gave some of us awhile back.  I had a chance to meet you, albeit virtually, and am convinced that you teach because you sincerely want to pass on your knowledge to help others and not primarily for money or ego.  I say that confidently because I trust my own judgment.  I'm sorry you've had to deal with the messed up interpersonal dynamics on display in parts of this thread.  It's not right but it seems to me that no public neigong teacher entirely escapes this kind of thing.  Makes me understand why people are often secretive, having only "indoor" students, etc.

Anyway, thanks for sharing what you do as openly as you do.  You are appreciated.

LL

Haha that line is from "A Handmaids Tale" a story about the United States becoming a ultra religious right wing cult that controls women's bodies and is totally fiction and isn't actually happening at all. :-/

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Haha that line is from "A Handmaids Tale" a story about the United States becoming a ultra religious right wing cult that controls women's bodies and is totally fiction and isn't actually happening at all. :-/

Interesting.  I wonder if my teacher was surreptitiously making a political statement?  The line must predate the book though as I graduated highschool in 1984 and, according to wikipedia anyway, A Handmaid's Tale came out the next year.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

Interesting.  I wonder if my teacher was surreptitiously making a political statement?  The line must predate the book though as I graduated highschool in 1984 and, according to wikipedia anyway, A Handmaid's Tale came out the next year.

That's interesting. I guess the phrase must predate the book. Margaret Atwood wrote the book as a response to the rise of the Christian right as a political force in the early 80's.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 小梦想 said:

The below is just general, not aimed at you Taoist texts.

i dont mind, anyone is welcome to say anything they want about me, i never get angry

1 hour ago, 小梦想 said:

FACT Taoist texts has read a lot of books so I would recommend him, I know for a FACT he looks decades youngers than his age and is in very good physical shape and never gets sick either, even a freak of nature disease like covid.

this seems to be aimed at me a lil bit so no, i am almost none of those things. i am just healthier than the most, that part is true

1 hour ago, 小梦想 said:

pick him, learn from him,

we are not in competition. i deal in intangibles: old words and eternal salvation. while you do something totally different. to borrow an  expression from my field: 'your students are as numerous as hair on a cowhide, mine are as few as horns on a cow's head'. however for my research i investigate the modern energetics, thats why i participate in these debates. well, and for giggles too.

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

delicious apple pies

mmm-pie-pie.gif

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes - there are those who will never believe, no matter what happens or what arguments are brought forward. Furthermore there are also those who will continue to believe, no matter what happens or what arguments are brought forward. I've seen examples of both in this topic. Logical fallacies and debating tricks abound.

One could easily forget that there are also those (few and far between) who are still undecided because they permit themselves to see the value and weaknesses of both extreme positions...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Yes - there are those who will never believe, no matter what happens or what arguments are brought forward. Furthermore there are also those who will continue to believe, no matter what happens or what arguments are brought forward. I've seen examples of both in this topic. Logical fallacies and debating tricks abound.

One could easily forget that there are also those (few and far between) who are still undecided because they permit themselves to see the value and weaknesses of both extreme positions...

Yes i completely agree 💯

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Logical fallacies and debating tricks abound.

This is a good point. Some people don’t care about evidence or testimonies that don’t agree with their argument. They will just focus on the one thing that might help their case, not the 99 things that prove them wrong. 

And then there are other people who think that they are master debaters when in reality they are just masterbators getting off to the sound of their own voice.

It’s almost pointless now to carry on with this discussion as it will just go round and round in circles. Better to focus on other things, let whoever wants to learn just read the entire thread and decide for themselves. I don’t think much more can be added at this point that hasn’t already been said.

• Like 2

Yes - most arguments about this subject from either side are well known. Asking people to invest many years of training to see for themselves is not going to help much as understandably only few will be prepared to do so. And again understandably not many people claiming special powers are prepared to demonstrate those powers under controlled conditions. So it looks like there is no way out of the quandary.

But I haven't given up hope completely. What could change everything is when a way were found to objectively demonstrate paranormal chi phenomena in a simple foolproof way that anybody willing to do so could replicate with the appropriate equipment. It's scientifically possible to measure extremely small effect. So in the right experimental set up even a minute paranormal chi phenomenon should be objectively measurable. That's why I suggested moving the ball on top of Norton's dome as an example. In case such an apparatus were invented with which all or most people could see for themselves that paranormal chi phenomena are real than I have no doubt that over time the existence of chi (or something like it) would become common knowledge. But of course it could be that chi is somehow "unwilling" to be demonstrated in such a way, and than I see no other "solution" than to stay undecided or the agree to disagree.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

this seems to be aimed at me a lil bit so no, i am almost none of those things. i am just healthier than the most, that part is true

I am sorry but a precedent has been set. I can state facts and you are not allowed to give any counter argument because that would be excuses and no one may stand up for you, lest they be considered delusional cultists/victims of your hypnotic powers. You look decades younger than your age and you never get sick and that is it, and I think that is just the tip of the iceberg when you read my story below. 

13 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

we are not in competition. i deal in intangibles: old words and eternal salvation. while you do something totally different. to borrow an  expression from my field: 'your students are as numerous as hair on a cowhide, mine are as few as horns on a cow's head'. however for my research i investigate the modern energetics, thats why i participate in these debates. well, and for giggles too.

For your research you say.

But something you said did catch my eye, something a monk in a cave in the Himalayas told me about a few months before covid locked the whole world down. I never told this story to anyone but I am convinced you are the man he was talking about.

I travelled to a small town near the mountains, I had heard of a monk who lived in a cave, deep in mediation and has been there for about 400 years according to the locals. I asked the locals where I could find him and they drew me a map, for a donation ofcourse. The hike would be about 20 miles but I was determined to meet this mystic. I gathered my supplies, made sure I had everything I need including a small medical kit and flashlight and set off along the small trail. 

I finally reached the cave and peered inside, saw nothing but ventured deeper and deeper. About 50 meters in, there were these strange glowing crystals, giving off a beautiful white light. Another 10 meters, i hit a corner, went around it and there was a biggish opening with a monk, sat in full lotus position deep in meditation. He looks like he was in his 20s with perfectly smooth skin, was clean shaven (no long grey beard as I expected) and short hair, his clothes were spotless and he was levitating about 3 feet from the ground. 

As i walked closer he opened his eyes, looked me straight in the eyes and called me by my name, saying that he had been expecting me. If not for the fact that he was levitating, I would have figured it was all fake, I mean, he looked young and was clean shaven. He told me I could ask him 5 questions and then I had to be on my way. He made it clear that I would not be able to find him again on this plane of existence and all I had were 5 questions and this single time to engage with him.

I asked about his appearance. He said that when you reach a high enough level, you can affect matter and biology directly. He instructed his beard and hair to grow as he desired and also made the crystals on the cave walls grow to emit light. His youthful appearance he said was because of a stone, he showed me the stone and allowed me to hold it. It was reddish purple, looked like a crystal but was super heavy for it's size. Then he touched my forehead and I saw a bright white light and an image of this crystal/stone materialized In my minds eye, I saw this "stone" transform and go through changes, all the way to it's starting substance to which I replied: "WTF, that is what you use to make this stone, absolutely crazy". He said because of this stone, he did not age, had a mind that could reach the deepest levels of meditation, merge with the universal mind/consciousness and did not need to eat or drink anything to sustain himself. He said the stone was pure creation/God energy, which could manifest anything the body required once consumed and restore health in any circumstance.

Next I asked about God, the nature of reality, how to practice to reach his level, asked about reincarnation the period in-between lives and asked if he would teach me/take me as a student.

He answered the last question, which wasn't really a question and technically was question nr 6 first. He said his knowledge is dangerous and so special that he can only teach one student in his lifetime, as few students as the horn on a unicorns head he said. He already had a student who was in a different cave, and this student was already 400 years old. He said that he had been alive for almost 1000 years and would transition to a higher plane soon. But he did say to reach his level of attainment requires decades of internal cultivation using special breathing and focus techniques with the help of external alchemy, this red/purple stone thing he had.

Over the period of a few hours he went into detail and answered every single question. Some of it was lost to translation as my Chinese wasn't perfect, but I got most of what he said I think. When we finished he told me that once I left his cave, I would forget most things that he told and especially the vision he gave me but, that it would slowly come back to me when I meet another mystic of extra ordinary development and understanding, a man who would quote the above phrase about having as few students as the horns on a cows head. Just one horn his junior if you think about it really.

Now sadly, none of these memories have come back yet, and the only reason I even remember the vision is the voice recorder on my phone, which had enough battery for just the first part of our conversation. He somehow knew exactly when my phone would die, because the last recorded sentence was him saying: "ok, the time has come, I can now safely answer your questions". Sadly with this vision on how to create the crystal, I didn't explain in details what I was seeing, just bits of amazement and wonder as I watched this movie in my head muttering the occasional  vague description of what I was seeing in my head. Such a stone would be incredible to have but sadly, I just don't remember anything.

I will keep you guys informed in the memories do come, as I am sure taoist texts is the right man. After all, he deals with intangibles: old words and eternal salvation and his research by the sounds of it, taught him everything there is to know. Truly impressive for a toaist to be so advanced with just theory, which again, makes me believe he could be the right man.

Edited by 小梦想
  • Haha 6