Sign in to follow this  
Blissdao9

The Reality Behind Cultivation/Foundation. To Tie Everything Together.

A few months back, I made a few posts about the foundation of Cultivation: Stillness, Emptiness and Inclusiveness.

Throughout my practice, I realized that I had brought too little attention to that which ties everything together because it seemed too obvious, and this vital flaw may very well hinder one's future progress. So allow me to fill in the missing part of my foundation post:

The make-or-break in one's foundation is the Consciousness.

Sitting still and being empty are great, but without a high enough level of Consciousness, one will not be able to access the next levels or dimensions in Cultivation, simply because one has not truly tapped into one's true source. There is massive intelligence that exists within every cell/atom of our body, that which we cannot truly begin to fathom. Without enough Consciousness, one can only look at the steps ahead without being able to walk them.

One will continued to be trapped within the chains of limitation of the mind/body vessel and its compulsions. However, once one has taken charge of everything within, then one can move forward without any hesitation.

In addition, without a strong Consciousness, one will likely suffer from the high intensity of energy that has been cultivated already. Hence, one will not only be unable to move forward but also suffer pains from the inability to handle higher energy states.

From my experience, raising my level of consciousness and consciously practicing has increased the efficiency of energy absorption multiple folds. Cleansing my mind and body and creating the necessary conditions for advancement have never been easier. 

How does one raise one's Consciousness level? There are many ways. Firstly, Consciousness levels will naturally rise in meditation that involves stillness and melding with the Cosmos. Consistently observing that which is happening in the world and within will also help. However, the main challenge is how to be "actively" conscious, as weird as that may sound. The difference between being conscious and not being conscious is whether one has decided to take one's life into one's own hands, to be aware. It sounds easy to do, but one must truly be willing to take a leap of faith. Why? Because truly taking charge of one's life involves moving beyond the logical process of the mind and the natural compulsions of the body. The karmic nature of this vessel is a very tightly bound.

Therefore, Yoga is a great way to enhance Consciousness and become truly Conscious. One will be able to consciously tap into Chitta, the boundless intelligence within. Then, one can create a Consciousness field that has a strong foundation, continuously expands to involve the Cosmos, and supports one in whatever path one decides to take.

Edited by Blissdao9

The All is Awareness. 

All the way outward and all the way inward, is Awareness.

As this one experiences it, there is Awareness and this is what is... This is It.

Awareness is what is in every aspect of what arises and what may arise.

Unborn, undying, ever unfolding tzujan, of itself and this comprises what is on all scales.

We are never and can never be separate from it and due to its fundamental and profoundly simple penetrative nature comprising all that is, it is perhaps the most subtle and readily overlooked aspect of being.  Hence all schools of cultivation have at their core, some practice where humans calm the mind and body in order to encounter what is so fundamental, it lies beyond notice in most situations.

5e5036dce04b5_familiarityishardtonotice.jpg.7e39a2cf5f25c88e78fba9eaa5960d05.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2023/7/1 at 3:07 PM, Blissdao9 said:

The make-or-break in one's foundation is the Consciousness.

Sitting still and being empty are great, but without a high enough level of Consciousness, one will not be able to access the next levels or dimensions in Cultivation, simply because one has not truly tapped into one's true source. There is massive intelligence that exists within every cell/atom of our body, that which we cannot truly begin to fathom. Without enough Consciousness, one can only look at the steps ahead without being able to walk them.

How does one raise one's Consciousness level? There are many ways. Firstly, Consciousness levels will naturally rise in meditation that involves stillness and melding with the Cosmos. Consistently observing that which is happening in the world and within will also help. However, the main challenge is how to be "actively" conscious, as weird as that may sound. 

Our mind is  a series of consciousness and its tendency to stay  attached to senses  , emotions and being differentiating  is unlikely to be changed. Hardly can it , by using its own power ,  rise to other higher level , not to speak of  another dimension .  In fact, before talking about rising to another level ,  some basic  requirement is whether we can consolidate  our mind into  some kind of  non - fluctuating  , spiritual oneness .

Edited by exorcist_1699

1 hour ago, exorcist_1699 said:

Our mind is  a series of consciousness and its tendency to stay  attached to senses  , emotions and being differentiating  is unlikely to be changed.

Einstein told us that his experience of moving down a sunbeam generated his theory of relativity.

What senses extend inside a sunbeam?

3 hours ago, Lairg said:

Einstein told us that his experience of moving down a sunbeam generated his theory of relativity.

What senses extend inside a sunbeam?

I found a statement that Einstein imagined himself chasing a light beam when he was 16 years old,, can you point me to any source that claims Einstein actually experienced moving down a sunbeam? 

• Like 1

Einstein derived his theory of relativity from what he saw.

You may think it was imagination but it produced a remarkable if flawed theory.  

Thought experiments are particularly important in development of quantum mechanics - and of spiritual science.

There are however preconditions including:

- the human lightbody is relatively free from programmed beliefs and  skilled to make unbiassed observations

- the human is functional on the plane/subplane appropriate for the experiment

- the inner plane energy beings permit the human experiment.

If the experimenter has access to competent human observers, there can be peer review.  This is important as observers see from different perspectives than the experimenter in the center of the flows

Edited by Lairg

4 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Einstein derived his theory of relativity from what he saw.

You may think it was imagination but it produced a remarkable if flawed theory.  

Source please.

• Like 1

Slide back along this 3D timeline and observe Einstein undertaking that experiment for yourself

• Sad 2

I can't tie everything together but lately I'm getting a better inkling on why so many masters have said the ordinary mind is enlightened.  We're all There but don't recognize it.  

We see and sense the big, out there but we are attached to the small and personal.  There's nothing wrong with the small intimate personal tik-tok perspective but when it's your whole world, it's limiting.  Painful; little me against all, including myself.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bindi said:

Source please.

Dont you realize how hard it is to give a source .... when you are making things up as you go along.     ;) 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bindi said:

Source please.

The only external source is a 16 year old boy who recorded the event a decade later.

Still, the past usually remains as an energy field that can be located and observed.  Have a go.

So, Einstein slid down a sunbeam and a 16 year old boy recorded the event  10 years later .

Oh Really Now Yeah GIF - Oh Really Now Yeah - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Einstein slid down a sunbeam and a 16 year old boy recorded the event 

Quite so.  Einstein was 16 at the time of the experience

On 01.07.2023 at 10:07 AM, Blissdao9 said:

From my experience, raising my level of consciousness and consciously practicing has increased the efficiency of energy absorption multiple folds. Cleansing my mind and body and creating the necessary conditions for advancement have never been easier. 

How does one raise one's Consciousness level? There are many ways. Firstly, Consciousness levels will naturally rise in meditation that involves stillness and melding with the Cosmos. Consistently observing that which is happening in the world and within will also help. However, the main challenge is how to be "actively" conscious, as weird as that may sound. The difference between being conscious and not being conscious is whether one has decided to take one's life into one's own hands, to be aware. It sounds easy to do, but one must truly be willing to take a leap of faith. Why? Because truly taking charge of one's life involves moving beyond the logical process of the mind and the natural compulsions of the body. The karmic nature of this vessel is a very tightly bound.

Therefore, Yoga is a great way to enhance Consciousness and become truly Conscious. One will be able to consciously tap into Chitta, the boundless intelligence within. Then, one can create a Consciousness field that has a strong foundation, continuously expands to involve the Cosmos, and supports one in whatever path one decides to take.

So, an ounce of common sense.

Sitting and unifying with the cosmos: does not grow any physical muscles; it does not train or develop brain cells.
If you are not aware of your subtle energy bodies, you cannot sense them, then you will never be able to exercise them or develop any underlying ability that would be necessary to actually step out and work with cosmic forces.
I am answering the common question of why astral travel and visualization are fundamental practices in cultivation.

Suppose anyone wants to develop and not fantasize about being Goku melding with the cosmos. In that case, they have to do a very specific kind of work and exercises under the guidance of Master and not read this stuff in public books or Reddit posts. The difficulty of training in a proper school increases as the skill progresses.

That work takes years; unlike cosplay spirituality, it is also not an easy path.

Spirituality is more complex than a gym, because majority of practitioners don't have a Third Eye open, they cannot see subtle planes and they cannot objectively see any spiritual progress. Which is why delusion and many other pitfalls are extremely widespread.

People relying on external signs as markers of progress. "You have sweet saliva, it means MCO has opened, and not, certainly not diabetes".

• Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 6:45 PM, Lairg said:

Slide back along this 3D timeline and observe Einstein undertaking that experiment for yourself

“As a 16-year-old boy, Albert Einstein imagined chasing after a beam of light in the vacuum of space. He mused on that vision for years, turning it over in his mind, asking questions about the relation between himself and the beam. Those mental investigations eventually led him to his special theory of relativity.”

@Lairg, the above is not an experience, it is a mental exercise based on imagination. Being exact matters (to me), making things up and claiming them to be the truth due to your special powers of observation is one more piece of disinformation in an ocean of misinformation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The history of scientific discovery includes quite a bit of inner experience

Consider how Kekule discovered cyclical hydrocarbons

19 minutes ago, Lairg said:

That may be so, but it doesn’t follow that Einstein therefore had an inner experience of being in a sunbeam, which is the specific point I was questioning. 

Einstein is not regarded as untruthful - except perhaps where military science is concerned.

Given his enormous prestige for almost a century I take his statement at face value

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

Einstein is not regarded as untruthful - except perhaps where military science is concerned.

Given his enormous prestige for almost a century I take his statement at face value

Exactly which statement of Einstein’s do you take at face value? 

On 7/5/2023 at 12:06 AM, Nungali said:

Dont you realize how hard it is to give a source .... when you are making things up as you go along.     ;) 

the thing is that if one is very advanced, then the main source will be experience. :lol:

20 hours ago, Bindi said:

That may be so, but it doesn’t follow that Einstein therefore had an inner experience of being in a sunbeam, which is the specific point I was questioning. 

No Bind ... not   ' in '    the  sunbeam  , he 'slid down' the sunbeam .  

( Now, if he had followed  'a beam of light ' in the vacuum of space , that aint sliding  down , is it ?  So now according to Lairg , sliding down  ( ie 'down' implies Earth orientation and gravity , and hence atmosphere )   Einstein did not imagine what you suppose at all; no chasing, no space and no vacuum .

Thank heavens Lairg is here to put us on the right track !

Edited by Nungali

13 hours ago, Indiken said:

the thing is that if one is very advanced, then the main source will be experience. :lol:

Isaac Newton rode an apple down from an apple tree to the earth to discover gravity  .

Whheeeeeeeeeee ....... clump ! 

( I know !   I actually saw it in my astral time traveling . )

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lairg said:

He 'slid down' a molecular bond  ?

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Isaac Newton rode an apple down from an apple tree to the earth to discover gravity  .

Whheeeeeeeeeee ....... clump ! 

( I know !   I actually saw it in my astral time traveling . )

Whheeeeeeeeeee uhuuu meow meow meow

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lairg said:

Via 'wet chemistry' and observing the results of chemical reactions ... nuthin to do with inner experience .

Sign in to follow this