1 hour ago, Lairg said:

It seems that Intuition (heart knowing) occurs without mental process.  No concepts are used.  

I once was very deep in meditation and heard a voice.  It was immediately apparent that it was the voice of God.  There was no recognition process required.

As I re-emerged into physical consciousness I could not remember what He said.  No doubt He anticipated that.

He must've been in the mood for talking at the time. And probably lonely too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

It seems that Intuition (heart knowing) occurs without mental process.  No concepts are used.  

I once was very deep in meditation and heard a voice.  It was immediately apparent that it was the voice of God.  There was no recognition process required.

As I re-emerged into physical consciousness I could not remember what He said.  No doubt He anticipated that.

But God is itself a concept, so you are certainly in the land of concepts in terms of your beliefs and explanations. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Bindi said:

God is itself a concept

Unfortunately I am reduced to using the English language.

When I return now to the scene it is the local Galactic Logos speaking.  Does that naming help?

Apparently such Beings do not have any trouble inserting a voice with words into my mind.

Edited by Lairg

4 hours ago, Lairg said:

When I return now to the scene it is the local Galactic Logos speaking.  Does that naming help?

Apparently such Beings do not have any trouble inserting a voice with words into my mind.

The local galactic logos is just another concept, I guess trying to explain anything in concrete terms you’re using concepts, though the experience itself may (or may not) be non-conceptual.

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bindi said:

The local galactic logos is just another concept,

He begs to differ

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Bindi said:

The koshas or sheaths surrounding the Self as described in the Upanishads might say something like this, see: https://www.yogapedia.com/definition/5307/kosha

Moving from one layer to the next takes decades IMO, at least it has for me. Moving from the mental/emotional layer to the intuitive layer is the equivalent to me of moving from the two subtle side channels to the central channel. This is why I agree with you to an extent that emotions (and thoughts) are the path, but to me they are only one part of the path, when it’s time the path becomes a deferral to intuition and the central channel. Whether emotions, thoughts and intuitions are all concepts I don’t know, I wouldn’t have called them that but maybe they are. 

There is that which is beyond concepts - and I was particularly careful to say 'we live by concepts' not 'everything is just conceptual' and so on.  But for me anyway, as we discuss this we use concepts - like the idea of there being sheaths of increasing levels of subtlety starting with our physical bodies.  If you wanted to communicate this to someone you would have to describe them using concepts and build a picture so that the other person can understand.  Including the idea, that you gave, of moving between levels, or between channels (another concept).  At some point I am thinking in the increasingly subtle levels of the koshas there is a level which is fine enough to be basically conceptual in itself.  Here ideas are like beings of this realm, dynamic light forms which have their own existence (in a sense).  Theists might call this the voice of God for instance.  We might call what we receive from them intuitive insights or similar.

I believe also, that in going beyond the conceptual level at which these thought forms operate, it is not the case that concepts are simply wiped out or discarded, rather that they cohere around the consciousness that has gone beyond.  Conceptualisation would not at this point be any longer a stepping stone on the path but more like an ornament or garment for the enlightened being.  If you see what I mean.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lairg said:

yes, thats much better as we all know that  ' local galactic logos'  would not be  a concept ....   like 'God'  is  .

:) 

Now I am left wondering how a voice would be inserted into one's mind   without   words ?  :unsure:

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

yes, thats much better as we all know that  ' local galactic logos'  would not be  a concept ....   like 'God'  is  .

:) 

Now I am left wondering how a voice would be inserted into one's mind   without   words ?  :unsure:

Meeting of minds is a thing, last I heard 😏

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

I am left wondering how a voice would be inserted into one's mind   without   words

Words are used on the lower mental subplanes.  

The higher mental subplanes seem to use concepts, images and harmonics.  

• Like 3

there is no "seem"ing about certain things if Lairg  knew what he was talking about?

Edited by old3bob
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, old3bob said:

there is no "seem"ing about certain things if Mr. sub-planes really knew what he was talking about?

the point seem to be valid, but this post should be reported to moderators, because of "Mr. sub-planes".

also, not worth to share certain things with random insulters who seem to have lower level of consciousness.

15 hours ago, Lairg said:

Words are used on the lower mental subplanes.  

The higher mental subplanes seem to use concepts, images and harmonics.  

It is fairly well known that the unconscious communicates via imagery and symbolism .   'Harmonics'  ?  Thats a catchy term , I wonder what you mean by that ?  

But even more curious .....   a         'higher sub-plane '  ?  

1 hour ago, old3bob said:

there is no "seem"ing about certain things if Mr. sub-planes really knew what he was talking about?

Oh no ... he does .

What ?   You never seen a hire sub plane before  ?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.sUzUvnCz2XHFiE3rlkYFSwHaEd%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=25abe6dfb67a84c4e3140d9e42c920ecfa077d26c118a21d9aa5249b6d6554e9&ipo=images

$1200 per half day tour .

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Indiken said:

the point seem to be valid, but this post should be reported to moderators, because of "Mr. sub-planes".

also, not worth to share certain things with random insulters who seem to have lower level of consciousness.

Ooooops ... put ya foot in it,  eh ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nungali said:

even more curious .....   a         'higher sub-plane '  ?  

When I was at school I was taught about solids, liquids and gases.  Many years later, a higher subplane was added: plasma.

Is that the end of Existence?  Not according to quantum mechanics.

11 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Harmonics'  ?  Thats a catchy term , I wonder what you mean by that ?  

Resonance with the mental substance of the target human

Resonance can be managed using numbers.  As Pythagoras told us:  numbers are alive.

Edited by Lairg

11 minutes ago, Lairg said:

When I was at school I was taught about solids, liquids and gases.  Many years later, a higher subplane was added: plasma.

Is that the end of Existence?  Not according to quantum mechanics.

The I suppose you mean  'sub' as a division then, and not the regular meaning ?

Of course there never was any  4th state that was called a 'sub plane ' those four states are not planes . sub or not, they are 'states of matter '

Now ... would you care to explain how existence can not end 'according to quantum mechanics  ?

( By the way , there has always been 4 states of matter , a 4th was not added after you left school ... anyone who studied hermetics would know that  )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(classical_element)#Fifth_element

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(classical_element)#Quintessence

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

No doubt your study of Hermetics will lead you far into the nature of Reality

4 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Resonance with the mental substance of the target human

That is a vague explanation

4 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Resonance can be managed using numbers.  As Pythagoras told us:  numbers are alive.

What form of numbers ?   In my experience it seemed  a high speed digital code .

1 minute ago, Lairg said:

No doubt your study of Hermetics will lead you far into the nature of Reality

Was that your explanation of  how existence can not end 'according to quantum mechanics  ?

By the way , I am a serious carnivore  and find 'word salad ' rather indigestible  ... it makes me throw up .

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Oh no ... he does .

What ?   You never seen a hire sub plane before  ?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.sUzUvnCz2XHFiE3rlkYFSwHaEd%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=25abe6dfb67a84c4e3140d9e42c920ecfa077d26c118a21d9aa5249b6d6554e9&ipo=images

$1200 per half day tour .

that reminds me didn't hitler have some submarines modified as rocket ships for outer space?  (i imagine they ran low on fuel and o2 rather quickly)