9 hours ago, Lairg said:

With ground-penetrating radar in satellites it is easy to detect the remains of ancient cities.   Does Google Earth have a large blurred area west of Tibet?

Is Shambhala etheric rather than dense physical? 

Is "west" an energy reference rather than a geographical reference?

He thinks its the western Mongolian Empire, all the way to Turkey . So that area MIGHT show some old ruins of ancient cities   :) 

10 hours ago, Lairg said:

With ground-penetrating radar in satellites it is easy to detect the remains of ancient cities.   Does Google Earth have a large blurred area west of Tibet?

Also , we dont need such high tech . The descriptions of the geography in the relevant texts are  so unusual they are easy to match .   How many circular rivers do you know of that encircle a central cluster of high peaks , with deep   fertile  valleys ( and hidden settlements )  surrounded by 4 other mountain systems ( other related 'Empires' / countries (at the time ) , also mountainous .

It shows up clearly visually from high altitude orbit , or on google earth , no need for ground penetrating , LIDAR, etc .  It even has an easy spotted corridor into Tibet .

Its both physical and 'etheric'   ,  of course  ;) 

Its west of Tibet , but people in Central Asia said 'wisdom' came from the east  - that narrows it down a bit .

I will post the stylised map / yantra once more

shambhala.jpg&key=c0a79d24a4d3704b3ae864

There are more stylised versions

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrlIG6Nsu3FqyW4me2qsuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfj2AoLgqEx7Sy8QYrV30images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7qrHYha3Gsyq819nR0Zu

In this case the internal geometric patterns are based on fortifications around cities/ settlements    and I can show you ruins of them  in pictures  . 

It aso appears that we can trace many of these designs from Ancient Saka * forts , into carpet weaving designs in Tajikistan ( there is hint ! ) all the way to Tibet in Kalachakra tantraic  mandalas.

*   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saka

Edited by Nungali

14 hours ago, Lairg said:

The Theosophical Society developed the idea of an underground world from the Kalachakra teaching that spoke about a hidden land.

I'm unwinding both the Theosophical Society's idea so as it solve it and the Kalachakra riddle.

No need for laser-sharp military drones, nor for underground travel.

What's needed is laser-sharp minds to study, and intellectual research to travel through the archives of time.

I understand this is confusing. When I wrote this: "... a mythical hidden land called Shambhala (which is situated to the West of Tibet i.e. exactly where Hulagu Khan's Middle Eastern Empire is.)." I mean the contours of Hulagu Khan's empire.

Nungali sent a map of what I'm talking about in a post on Page 2 of this thread:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw1XqczWomTMFIPZWRxNs

He also sent this link https://www.timewisetraveller.co.uk/halagu.html

It's a good summing up for the whole Mongol Conquest. It shows that the world was divided among the four grandsons of Genghis Khan at the widest expanse: Hulagu Khan, Kublai Khan, Batu Khan and their uncle Ogedei Khan. 

The Western Tibetan extent of Hulagu's empire was the region in Nungali's map that's in yellow (in a pyramid-form), just above the "Sultanate of Delhi". That region was made up of what's called appanages, which means that they came under the privilege of levying taxes by the one or the other of the Mongol families.

("appanage" definition: "a provision made for the maintenance of the younger children of kings and princes, consisting of a gift of land, an official position, or money.")

Western Tibet was face to face with Kublai Khan's possessions on the rest of Tibet but Hulagu held the areas that his own sect of Drikung Kagyu held, which were Ladakh, Mount Kailash, Ngari.

(My school of Ngor has since then converted the region of Ngari to our tradition and we're thus realizing the prophecy by Buddha that Ngorchen Kunga Zangpo, our founder, would be Buddha's own reincarnation and spread the Buddha Dharma worldwide. Indeed, by converting the previous Drikung Kagyu, Hulagu region of Ngari, our founder Ngorchen,

1. united the lands of Hulagu,

2. the lands of Kublai,... seeing Ngorchen belonged to the Sakyas that Kublai had protected,...and

3. the sect of Drikung - Kagyu

4. the Sakya

5. Shambhala, including in it's realm Islam, Christianity, Buddhism and Judaism, as well as the faith of Baalshamin, aka the shamanic Tengrist faith of the sky-god.

Those regions remained under Hulagu's control when Kublai took over Tibet. Hulagu and his brother Mongke had fleetingly held the land of Tibet previously under the rule of the Kagyupas, under Karma Pakshi. Why was this land so secret? It's because  Hulagu's Empire was a land of Tibetan Buddhism but because of the power-brokering between the brothers Hulagu and Kublai they split up the world between themselves. Then the two Buddhist brothers became estranged on opposite sides of the world.

The two worlds starting traveling away from each other like spaceships traveling out into space and leaving each other far, far behind. That's how the notion of lost and hidden land came into being, Lairg.  But they vowed to find themselves again in the future, even if it be only in a future lifetime.

That's in a nutshell the story of the hidden land of Shambhala, Lairg. Is it any clearer or did I even muddle it up worse than before?

I'll sum that up if you like.

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

He thinks its the western Mongolian Empire, all the way to Turkey . So that area MIGHT show some old ruins of ancient cities   :) 

Good luck with that Nung. (the links you sent about your "theories.") Hahahaha!

Yes there are remains of Buddhist temples in the Hulagu Khan Empire, the Ilkhanate.

https://www.academia.edu/7925048/Ilkhanid_Buddhism_Traces_of_a_Passage_in_Eurasian_History

Here:

4-8105f66de9.jpg

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Also , we dont need such high tech . The descriptions of the geography in the relevant texts are  so unusual they are easy to match .   How many circular rivers do you know of that encircle a central cluster of high peaks , with deep   fertile  valleys ( and hidden settlements )  surrounded by 4 other mountain systems ( other related 'Empires' / countries (at the time ) , also mountainous .

It shows up clearly visually from high altitude orbit , or on google earth , no need for ground penetrating , LIDAR, etc .  It even has an easy spotted corridor into Tibet .

Its both physical and 'etheric'   ,  of course  ;) 

Its west of Tibet , but people in Central Asia said 'wisdom' came from the east  - that narrows it down a bit .

I will post the stylised map / yantra once more

There are more stylised versions

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrlIG6Nsu3FqyW4me2qsuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfj2AoLgqEx7Sy8QYrV30images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7qrHYha3Gsyq819nR0Zu

In this case the internal geometric patterns are based on fortifications around cities/ settlements    and I can show you ruins of them  in pictures  . 

It aso appears that we can trace many of these designs from Ancient Saka * forts , into carpet weaving designs in Tajikistan ( there is hint ! ) all the way to Tibet in Kalachakra tantraic  mandalas.

*   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saka

You're making things up as you go along, Nung, 

Now I'll take this away. I'm not going to sit around and listen to this crap. Nung, either you found Shambhala or not. Take your dump or get off the toilet.

You're not authorized to talk about scriptural authority for Shambhala. You're not talking about the Kalachakra. But you're talking a lot about the Bön.

So what is it? The Kalachakra? Or Bön? 

In the Kalachakra ,there are two main traditions. They go through Tibetan authors that propagated them. They speak about old origins of the Tantra, but the main body of the Kalachakra was written by the most recent authors.

Like so many Westerners Nung, you're not relying upon the Tibetans for your research. You're doing your little piecemeal, armchair research but not relying upon the sources nor the scriptures.

Your "findings" are New Age out there stuff.

Now what you should have been doing from the start, is talk about who wrote the Kalachakra and who invented the Shambhala myth.

It's not rocket science you know. You waste a lot of time on other random stuff when you should be cutting straight to the chase.

The dates for the Kalachakra's main propagation are right after Hulagu's time, when Buton Rinchen Drub was composing massive Kalachakra literature.

Once that's down pat, we have to look at who he is and what his political alliances were. Now we're getting somewhere. Now we see why he made a Shambhala Myth and what for.

This is what I've been talking about since this thread started. I'm talking about the Sakya author Buton and his alliances with various forces in Tibet and the Mongol forces outside Tibet that were vying for influence inside the Tibetan world - in China, Russia, - in Iran/Syria etc...

Nung your view is more like Disney World than Buddhism, honestly. It's more like a Lego World universe.

Nungali,

Hulagu was a Tengrist added to a Buddhist, and he prayed to them in combo, with a pinch of Christian on the side, with that.

The reason the Tibetan Buddhists called him King of Shambhala was a koan, impossible riddle to solve, unless one had a meditation gift and saw the light.

Nungali, do you know Beelzebub?

Shambhala is the anagram for Baalshamin, which is the model for Beelzebub: so the Savior, World Messiah of Islam, Christianity, Buddhism and Judaism, Hulagu - the King of Shambhala - was modeled upon Beelzebub.

10 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

heading for 1000 views...this is the most active of Dao Bums right now.

That count would be 10 if I had left this thread alone !    :D  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

You're making things up as you go along, Nung, 

Nah .   I have all the references , you just too scared to demand them :)

Now I'll take this away. I'm not going to sit around and listen to this crap. Nung, either you found Shambhala or not. Take your dump or get off the toilet.

You can try being rude and crude and insulting and breaking the rules here, you can try and claim 'Royal authority' ... good God man ! You even tried to claim this was an official pronouncement from the Royalty of Norway, or some such rubbish .

me ? I prefer to use facts, images maps, comparative histories, accounts . OTHER PEOPLES valid and researched points of view , satellite imagery .... the intelligent reader can then decide who is better

Crazy potty mouth , or intelligent research .

You're not authorized to talk about scriptural authority for Shambhala. You're not talking about the Kalachakra. But you're talking a lot about the Bön.

Ummm ... in case you didnt notice it .... I MENTIONED Bon and then YOU went off on a tirade, you insulted them, you said they where cannibals, then you said you had Bon friends, who you would never insult ( and in the process accusing me of more insane stuff like  affirming you would insult your own friends , but I probably do because I live with kangaroos . The you started going on a about school companions who you dont like related to Bon ... Bon this ... Bon that , Bon is bad , etc etc ... YOU cant shutup about Bon !

Where as I  continually keep bringing this back to the LOCATION of Shambala , YOUR subject mate ! and one YOU keep veering away from and cluttering up with your many prejudices .

can you see how stupid and silly your posts have become  ? I am sure others can .

So what is it? The Kalachakra? Or Bön? 

In the Kalachakra ,there are two main traditions. They go through Tibetan authors that propagated them. They speak about old origins of the Tantra, but the main body of the Kalachakra was written by the most recent authors.

Like so many Westerners Nung, you're not relying upon the Tibetans for your research. You're doing your little piecemeal, armchair research but not relying upon the sources nor the scriptures.

Your "findings" are New Age out there stuff.

Nah . I am going on old descriptions of the location , nothing New Age about that .  Actually YOUR more modern political Buddhist interpretations are closer to the New Age than mine are !

Now what you should have been doing from the start, is talk about who wrote the Kalachakra and who invented the Shambhala myth.

No, I am going to CONTINUE talking about the REAL location of Shambala as this is what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about .

Your desperate attempts at diversions are not working , when I am finished dusting you up and your silly ideas, I will be posting the maps that any one can see IS the REAL location of Shambala .

It's not rocket science you know. You waste a lot of time on other random stuff when you should be cutting straight to the chase.

Ha ha LOL ... read the paragraph above this !

The dates for the Kalachakra's main propagation are right after Hulagu's time, when Buton Rinchen Drub was composing massive Kalachakra literature.

Once that's down pat, we have to look at who he is and what his political alliances were. Now we're getting somewhere. Now we see why he made a Shambhala Myth and what for.

This is what I've been talking about since this thread started. I'm talking about the Sakya author Buton and his alliances with various forces in Tibet and the Mongol forces outside Tibet that were vying for influence inside the Tibetan world - in China, Russia, - in Iran/Syria etc...

Then why the Hell did you not title the thread that ?

or did things get too tricky for ya and now you are trying to move the goalposts . ?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ?

Nung your view is more like Disney World than Buddhism, honestly. It's more like a Lego World universe.

Yours is political, bias, full of potty talk   , illogical and obviously a mish mash of your own prejudices .

Here ya go folks ! 
 I can answer any questions you have on this  ... as long as they dont come from ' Jamyang Khedrup ' .

A  central 'kingdom' / palace / capitol  , on a high plateau of mountainous peaks  with deep inhabitable fertile valleys between them encirled by a circular river  and surrounded by other moutain peaks with various settlements in them . Other rivers branch out  with other valley settlements . around it at the 4 directions are other mountain ranges / different  'countries'.

First, let's target this circular river  as that is an unusual feature and see if the surrounding area matches any candidates  :

here is one , just happens to be in the area previous research on other aspects and subjects related indicated  - I just did a quick search to get an image of this river  and found a new better one than the others I have previously used

Amudaryamap.jpg

Towards the bottom right corner - it pretty clear AND unusual .  And it just so happens, guess what this image was from ?

Okar Research: Ancient Shambhala: The Oxus, Kabul & Sita Rivers

Okar research  has a good reputation too . 

lets zoom in a bit ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGt14J0kyMsC_o3KescL3

central Plateau of peaks surrounded by  4 other mountain ranges in the four cardinal directions .

Zoom more :

pamir.jpg

Anyone that knows a little history and the local geography : to the east is Wakhan Corridor, straight into Tibet .

data=gXSLxpVNz_gsT_KnhtBGHZi9wroujYrLIrK

To the west is BMAC and ancient civilisation unknown to the West until 1970 !  Very advanced, they where in Pamirs, along  the Margiana crescent of alluvial desert deltas, along the ancient Oxus River . Over the Kush and had relations with Indus valley Civilisation .

What also made this kingdom great is that it was on intersection of two major ancient trade routes . coming  along the alluvial desert deltas  north of Himalayas - Talamarkan , the south through Samarkand  ... OR into Samrkand from the east corridor , south down the Oxus, across the south kara kum desert via the margiana desert Deltas (norther Afghanistan ) and across to Mesopotamia.

OR /  AND over the Kusk, down the Indus and via IVC boats , via sea to  'Dilman' then up the Gulf to Mesopotamia .  Back then via one of these routes , BMAC lapis lazauli , carnelian, etc reached Egypt .

dilmun+map.jpg

From the west side , scripture records this place as a new and wonderful experiment in  social arrangements settlements, good  and fair governance and idealistic and  egalitarian principles  ... so much so that people flocked there and began to depopulate surrounding cultures .

There is a LOT of other indicators and references , many many more all pointing in this direction .  I am not going to write it all out again here , as I already have extensive and detailed posts on this subject in various places in this forum ,

very clearly, we have found the location of Shambala  ... without even having to split the name in two and try to find 200 people with a surname like that and conclude they where the same person and change the time period  and include all of western Asia up to Turkey and riddle it with prejudice, egotism, false claims and outright bullshit  and confuse a location with a person / 'King' , rabt crazily about Bon and some  schoolboy nemesis and throw in some potty language and personal insults  to boot !

:D       Dude ! 

:)

On 8/28/2022 at 10:36 AM, Nungali said:

very clearly, we have found the location of Shambala 

No doubt there are commercial tours available

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

No doubt there are commercial tours available

Not only that, the New Silk Road is going through nearby , hop of the new train and  get a bus link .   ;)

- Downtown Dushanbe will never be the same again

159353758_aanhrqD-OCvMKCtMnxvql5ENg4By72

Manhattan Night Club Dushanbe

mackinders-nightmare.png

China's New Silk Road: Central Asia and the Imperial Legacy of the Great Game – Imperial & Global Forum

silk-road-train.jpg

or you will be able to do the trip in 15 days

bored-tired-young-man-traveling-on-a-tra

OK, 

I've got no gripes with Nungali's research and I agree with the consensus here that he's very intelligent. But it's just that there is a little thing that's so very inconvenient which is that "I don't agree".

Now, it's clear that this thread has been borne by a few only and crawls along like a snail...in fact. Yes, it's begotten 1000 views and is heading painfully on towards merely 1500.

But it's not only been Lairg and Nungali posting: there have been a few posts by Cobie and "Natural" just posted recently but deleted his/her post.

This says a lot about the topic of Shambhala with both intrigues and surprises.

I think we have more than good use of many posters and many ideas. I'm here to exchange and confront povs; and all are more than welcome, at least that's my opinion.

I think we can propulse this into cyberspace and serve as testimony and archive. There are countless hosts of Shambhala websites out there and I think this one will take it's place of honor among them in a few days.

I've been trying to show how I went about my research and how I finally found Shambhala quite by chance. If we have two competing Shambhalas that have been discovered isn't that a good thing? That's going to be my position from now on and not a war of words about who's got the biggest vehicle. Let's say this is a war between McDonald's and Burger King and we're here to hassle the opposition. Why not? If that's the only way to go.

But there are now at least a few more than just us three posting at this thread, so I'd like to discuss freely with whoever feels a lust for freedom and for finding Shambhala and who believes the King of Shambhala is the world Savior and Jesus Christ, the Messiah and Lord of the World all rolled into one.

• Haha 1

Lairg,

There's been a lot of discussion over the years and about where Shambhala is and who the King of Shambhala really is. Take note that Nongali doesn't say who the King is (I do) and he also relies upon the Okar Research which is Kagyupa (Trungpa)

I earlier wrote about the conflict between the Kagyus and my school of Ngor (Sakya). Refer back to that.

The Kagyupas don't go after the sources to find out who wrote what, why and when. What counts above all is following the traces of the sources, because those that wrote the texts had their hidden agendas and reasons to keep Shambhala secret. Once you see who wrote the texts, you know why he wrote it.

I'm based upon the Ngor School which is a school of scholarship and wisdom/learning.

The most prolific writer in Tibet was Buton Rinchen Drub, and he wrote in the 14th century, 80 years after Hulagu's death. There was zero reason for him to write about anything but the reality around him at his time. He wrote the main body of Kalachakra (Shambhala) literature and was Tibet's main Kalacharka propagator. His time was the aftermath of Hulagu's death and the upheavals taking place with the empire left behind at Tibet's doorstep by the phenomenal emperor Hulagu. He was a force of nature but to the Tibetans he was "one of our own", because Hulagu was buddhist and furthermore, for the Sakya Buton Hulagu was (albeit - Drikung/Kagyupa to begin with) converted to the Sakyapas by his brother Kublai Khan....

note: That precise topic of the conflict went very far back with the Kagyupas and Kublai.

Let's sum it up - I don't want to be too lengthy on this:

Kublai had invited Karma Pakshi (the Kagyu head lama) but when pressed to stay with Kublai in China Karma Pakshi declined and so he irritated Kublai.

Look at the the Karma Pakshi page in Wikipedia.

"At the age of forty-seven he set out on a three-year journey to China, in response to an invitation from Kublai, grandson of Genghis Khan. While there, he is said to have performed many spectacular miracles and played an important role as a peacemaker. Although requested to reside there permanently, he declined, not wishing to be the cause of sectarian conflicts with the Sakyapas, whose influence was strong in China at that time. (There is an independent western reference to his presence in the court of Kublai Khan in The Travels of Marco Polo). Over the next ten years the Karmapa travelled widely in China, Mongolia, and Tibet and became famous as a teacher. He was particularly honoured by Möngke Khan, Kublai's brother, who ruled at that time and whom the Karmapa recognised as a former disciple. After Mönke's death, Kublai became the Khan. He established the city of Cambalu, the site of present-day Beijing, from which he ruled a vast empire stretching as far as Burma, Korea, and Tibet. However, he bore a grudge against the Karmapa, who had refused his invitation to remain in China some years before and had been so close to his brother. He ordered his arrest.

The legend tells that each attempt to capture, or even kill, the Karmapa was thwarted by the latter's miracles. At one point the Karmapa 'froze' a battalion of 37,000 soldiers on the spot, by using the power of mudra, yet all the time showing compassion. He eventually let himself be captured and put in exile, knowing that his miracles and compassion would eventually lead to Kublai Khan having a change of heart which did in fact happen."

So Lairg, you see that Nongali's reading out of the Kagyupa handbook and that's very partial and imperfect. The whole Shambhala secrecy and hidden clues is based upon this hide and go seek between the Kagyus and Sakyas; (the political imbroglio and warring). But my Ngorpa school has left that all behind and cut to the chase so as to bring Hulagu's Kagyus to us and now reveal Shambhala for all faiths and creeds to come together about that theme. I'll come back to that below this... and in other posts too...

Nongali's doing great work on this thread to reveal all this story of Shambhala to the world. He's making this known to the little micro-world of the Shambhala-seeker who are like gold seekers and keep their secrets like cards close to their chests.

I'm not like that and I'm revealing everything I know to everybody.

Why's Nungali tagging along my thread if he's really found Shambhala. That's the test, Lairg. Think about it. If supposedly he had found Shambhala and if Okar Reasearch had found it, and if it was Balkh, etc...well that would be earth-shaking... breaking, hair-raising news, wouldn't it? That would be the Apocalypse and the end of the world. So why's Nungali hanging out and heckling a thread?

That's the test, Lairg.

Obviously, he's got to find some oxygen from my thread because nobody's listening to what he's saying. He's doing a humiliating "singalong" skit here. That's not being a star that has his own thread and proclaims the Coming of Jesus and the Buddhist Messiah.

There's another test and that's all these Shambhala/Kalachakra websites you see on Internet have never delivered the goods. When you order Uber Eats, you get a paper bag with food. But all the Shambhala blogs never deliver the food.

Who's the King of Shambhala?

So there are two tests Lairg, a. if they know where Shambhala is, why's it not first-page breaking, headline, hot, streaming news? and b. whese's the King of Shambhala, and who's he?

Either they deliver the news or else they're fake.

I'm delivering as fast as I can manage it.

I'd like to move on to another topic which is that if Hulagu's the King of Shambhala then the demon iing he fought was the Caliph of Baghdad. But my Tibetan Buddhism is steeped in divine spiritual intervention and sees the world through the eyes of faith-immersed devotion. So the present-day incarnation of the Demon King Krinmati (that the Kalachakra talks about) must be reincarnated today too. Well, there's a clue to who and what he is today and must be talked about now. Obama's acceptance speech in Chicago, saw the same day lottery draw in Chicago was #666. So that's the vital important sign to identify the apostate, heretical demonic Satan-in-Person, Antichrist Obama (not his real name).

A third test is thus that - although I mentioned this earlier -, Nungali has totally passed over this in silence. Like he's covering up for the Devil. You see Lairg, we Tibetan Buddhists are very deeply steeped in the spiritual realm and thus the miracles around the Coming of Jesus, of the Buddhist Messiah, and of the Jewish Macchiach are topics that are right up our alley but maybe miracles and divine intervention aren't topics that are dealt with in Dao Bums.

I've been part of the Tibetan Tantric temple for 50 years ("Ngor Ewam Phende Ling  in Normandy, France) and I did an eight-month meditation retreat on Dorje Naljorma (Vakra Yogini)  but the Westerners are very materialistic and left-wing woke Islam-lovers and don't ever talk about miracles or the divine intervention in our everyday life. They're very Atheist and fake Buddhist. But maybe Dao Bums are more sincere in their faith.

Miracles (like the #666 lottery) are great. But don't say heaven can't speak through the lottery because that's not true and the Bible is rife with casting lots to ask heaven's opinion about the future.

Why's Nungali covering up the Devil the Antichrist Obama? Why not. He's free to do what he wants.

The Antichrist Obama (not his real name) is very popular. Not only Nungali that loves him dearly, he, Obama, who is Satan-in-Person!!!! WHaaaam!

more info

We believe in miracles in Tibetan Buddhism because we believe in a fusional relationship a bit on the model of Christianity. Other religions aren't fusional with the divine, but Tibetan Buddhism and Christianity are on the wavelength of the divine and channel heavenly power. That's why Tibetan Buddhism and Christianity are different from Atheism, Communism and Islam-loving Leftists.

Obama's the Antichrist unless I'm wrong, right seeing he's marked by #666? (how could it be possible for #666 to show up in his home town the same day as his acceptance speech? It's impossible for such a coincidence to happen. #666 occurs three times a year in the Chicago Lottery. So of all the 365 days of the year, it happened right when Obama was speaking during his acceptance speech. That's precisely like lightning falling from heaven.)

I'm of a royal stock and announcing the Apocalypse.

3 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

We believe in miracles in Tibetan Buddhism because we believe in a fusional relationship a bit on the model of Christianity. Other religions aren't fusional with the divine, but Tibetan Buddhism and Christianity are on the wavelength of the divine and channel heavenly power. That's why Tibetan Buddhism and Christianity are different from Atheism, Communism and Islam-loving Leftists.

Obama's the Antichrist unless I'm wrong, right seeing he's marked by #666? (how could it be possible for #666 to show up in his home town the same day as his acceptance speech? It's impossible for such a coincidence to happen. #666 occurs three times a year in the Chicago Lottery. So of all the 365 days of the year, it happened right when Obama was speaking during his acceptance speech. That's precisely like lightning falling from heaven.)

I'm of a royal stock and announcing the Apocalypse.

You identified who the antichrist was because some famous person happened to make a speech on the same day an unconnected state lottery had the number 666 which by your accounting occurs three times per year every year in that state??? This does suggest you have a somewhat alarming propensity for fairly broad and unfounded associative reasoning. 

I declare nungali the winner, even though he likes Crowley. 

12 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

if they know where Shambhala is, why's it not first-page breaking, headline, hot, streaming news? and b. whese's the King of Shambhala, and who's he?

Where Shambhala is an etheric kingdom there are various names for the King such as:

- Sanat Kumara

- The Youth of Endless Summers

- Lord of the World

- Ancient of Days (but not the Ancient of Ancients)

- Rigden Jyepo

Here is Leonardo's depiction of the Lord of the World, greeting a relative from the dog star

Leonardo_da_vinci%2C_Allegory_with_wolf_

That 'eagle' appears in many northern hemisphere nations as the double-headed eagle - looking both into the planet and into space

2 hours ago, Bindi said:

You identified who the antichrist was because some famous person happened to make a speech on the same day an unconnected state lottery had the number 666 which by your accounting occurs three times per year every year in that state??? This does suggest you have a somewhat alarming propensity for fairly broad and unfounded associative reasoning. 

"How could it be possible for #666 to show up in his home town the same day as his acceptance speech? It's impossible for such a coincidence to happen. #666 occurs three times a year in the Chicago Lottery. So of all the 365 days of the year, it happened right when Obama was speaking during his acceptance speech. That's precisely like lightning falling from heaven."

What I said was pretty clear.

Newsweek made an article about the event.

I don't think there's any doubt for people: Obama's the Antichrist.

How can one prove Obama's not the Antichrist. He's using a fake birth certificate and isn't called Obama at all. He has all the Antichrist's traits.

Revealing the Antichrist is the biggest event of the last 6000 years. The Apocalypse only happens once every 6000 years. Is there any doubt about what I say? No.

53 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Where Shambhala is an etheric kingdom there are various names for the King such as:

- Sanat Kumara

- The Youth of Endless Summers

- Lord of the World

- Ancient of Days (but not the Ancient of Ancients)

- Rigden Jyepo

Here is Leonardo's depiction of the Lord of the World, greeting a relative from the dog star

Leonardo_da_vinci%2C_Allegory_with_wolf_

That 'eagle' appears in many northern hemisphere nations as the double-headed eagle - looking both into the planet and into space

We need proof about that who the King of Shambhala is and  what Shambhala is.

I provide that. Period.

59 minutes ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

"How could it be possible for #666 to show up in his home town the same day as his acceptance speech? It's impossible for such a coincidence to happen. #666 occurs three times a year in the Chicago Lottery. So of all the 365 days of the year, it happened right when Obama was speaking during his acceptance speech. That's precisely like lightning falling from heaven."

What I said was pretty clear.

Newsweek made an article about the event.

I don't think there's any doubt for people: Obama's the Antichrist.

How can one prove Obama's not the Antichrist. He's using a fake birth certificate and isn't called Obama at all. He has all the Antichrist's traits.

Revealing the Antichrist is the biggest event of the last 6000 years. The Apocalypse only happens once every 6000 years. Is there any doubt about what I say? No.

But Todd Strandberg, editor and founder of RaptureReady.com, who tracks current events and links them to biblical prophecy and is the best source online for predictions and calculations concerning the end of the world, said, and I quote, “Obama probably isn't the Antichrist”. I believe Todd Strandberg. 

edit to add: I’m mildly surprised that you believed Obama was the antichrist in 2015, and still do to this day. Presidents will come and go, one ex president might even go to jail soon, but you’re still touting Obama as the ultimate evil. Conspiracy theory is a pretty sad hole to get stuck in.

Edited by Bindi

48 minutes ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

I provide that. Period.

I find Leonardo quite satisfying

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

OK, 

I've got no gripes with Nungali's research and I agree with the consensus here that he's very intelligent. But it's just that there is a little thing that's so very inconvenient which is that "I don't agree".

Now, it's clear that this thread has been borne by a few only and crawls along like a snail...in fact. Yes, it's begotten 1000 views and is heading painfully on towards merely 1500.

But it's not only been Lairg and Nungali posting: there have been a few posts by Cobie and "Natural" just posted recently but deleted his/her post.

This says a lot about the topic of Shambhala with both intrigues and surprises.

I think we have more than good use of many posters and many ideas. I'm here to exchange and confront povs; and all are more than welcome, at least that's my opinion.

I think we can propulse this into cyberspace and serve as testimony and archive. There are countless hosts of Shambhala websites out there and I think this one will take it's place of honor among them in a few days.

I've been trying to show how I went about my research and how I finally found Shambhala quite by chance. If we have two competing Shambhalas that have been discovered isn't that a good thing? That's going to be my position from now on and not a war of words about who's got the biggest vehicle. Let's say this is a war between McDonald's and Burger King and we're here to hassle the opposition. Why not? If that's the only way to go.

But there are now at least a few more than just us three posting at this thread, so I'd like to discuss freely with whoever feels a lust for freedom and for finding Shambhala and who believes the King of Shambhala is the world Savior and Jesus Christ, the Messiah and Lord of the World all rolled into one.

Hallelujah !

I hear he also discovered America !

Dali_DiscoveryOfAmerica.jpg

6 hours ago, Bindi said:

Yea !

I won ! 

- Tough tough luck  'Jamdrop' .

winner.gif

( slight correction '  I dont particularly  'like'   Crowley .   I actually wrote somewhere about how he could act like a turd and a real bitch  .... maybe you missed that bit ? )

Edited by Nungali

Its remarkable how quick I can go from someone that knows nothing , to a respected opinion (although different ) and then.... somehow ... into a Satanic Barak Obama supporter    :) 

Ummmm ..... Jamdrop ....

you are ranting and raving like some internet cuckoo  !