Nungali you say Hulagu carried out scary rituals and had human sacrifice at his burial. I heard that too but would like to see the source. where that's stated.

But I also know other things about Hulagu and I'm the one who said it first: he carried out gruesome massacres. Not only that but the Sack of Baghdad ("Siege of Baghdad" 1258) was the greatest massacre of all time. Hulagu himself bragged of killing two million there. In modern figures that would run in the tens of millions killed.

Hulagu's Wikipedia page in the 2010 years stated he was a Christian or Tengrist, but didn't state anywhere that he was a Buddhist.

Then in the last five years an Israeli scholar called Dan Yerusalmi, published six Tibetan letters sent to Hulagu by Tibetan lamas which explained that he was a pure total Buddhist.

The reason Wikipedia hedged about saying Hulagu a Buddhist was they thought that no Buddhist could have carried out the violent and ruthless massacres which Hulagu did. 

But that's what Shambhala is about: it describes a King that uses terrifying weapons with razor-like edges.

The nature of the actions of Hulagu are indeed beyond human imagination. Likewise, Putin is now razing half of Ukraine to the ground; likewise, the Russians razed the SS and Napoleon to the ground in the Russian winter. the Frenchman leaving 3/4 of his "Grande Army" in the marshes of the Russian plains, while Hitler lost most of his troops in the blistering cold because he forgot to send them warm clothes and he was formed to be a painter not a ruler.  But Russia rose as a phoenix from it's ashes and donned the reputation of "Eternal Russia" that could withstand anything. Likewise, out of Iranian Azerbaijan, rose the Mongol Hulagu, who withstood the withering attacks of his own kin from the Russian Golden Horde, from his uncle's Chagataid Empire and overcome that, so that this empire endures to this day as Modern Iran.

This is to say that these acts of warfare, and massacre lead to political destinies being dealt out that can be interpreted by each side as good or bad depending upon which camp they belong to.

In my previous post above, I spoke about multiple Shams personages, in Sistan, which I said served asa  yardstick to mark the stages of Hulagu's eighty years of dynastic rule.

But there's also a trace of another Shams Tabraiz (missonary) in Kutch, Gujarat, India.

Birwapa, the founder of Tibet's Sakya School, is also said to be absorbed into a statue in Kutch at his death but at an earlier date, either in the tenth or seventh century. He had devoted his life to battling against Hinduism and destroying Hindu idols throughout India and beyond (he seems to have traveled to Mecca or the Abassid Empireas well.).

Buddhists supported the Muslims' onslaught (and Persian Ismailis conversion work in Pakistan....) against Hinduism. But the Muslims didn't respond in kind and hounded the Buddhists down.

So we see with Hulagu's attitude towards an ambivalence and a typically tolerant Mongol refusal to reject Islam wholesale. Hulagu himself was very moderate on the subject and remarked "He favored Christians while his cousins favored Islam."

Shambhala thus illustrates this attitude which is typically Mongol which is to set aside sectarian aspects and to settle matters only by military force alone. The Shambhala King's sharp, cutting weapons mentioned in the Kalachakra are thus a double-edged tolerance for Islam but moderated by vicious force and violence.

After 400 years of persecution of Buddhists by Muslims, Buddhism was eradicated from India. Eighty years later Hulagu marched on Baghdad and razed it to the ground.

The use of the namesake Shams resembles the name of Shambhala, and marks the various stages of Hulagu's empire but also the stages of Buddhism's battle against Islam both in Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Pakistan, India, Tibet. The name Shams is used by personages that marked the development of Islam's sects such as the Aga Khan's Ismailis. The Ismailis are accused of incorporating parts of Buddhism into it.

So, Hulagu's work of mixing Buddhism into Sufism and Ismailism, means that his work of destroying Islam was complete. Islam cannot survive Hulagu and despite his legacy being shrouded in secrecy... and the Kalachakra's Shambhala Kingdom is "elusive" at best. But it's beyond any possible doubt that nothing in Hulagu's historical records of the Hulagid Empire is credible and it's 100% fake news. It should be read as a manual to understand how Buddhism totally subverted all the religions of the world so as to prove that they're 100% false and heretical and that the only and highest form of culture in the world is Tibetan Tantric Buddhism.

But within Islam Hulagu promoted the setcs that most betrayed fanatical Islam and favored a tolerant and humanist Islam favorable to Buddhism which are today Ismaelism and Sufism. This is Shambhala's sharp razor-like weapon wielded by the World Savior and Messiah Hulagu Khan.

Nungali, here in the West there's a nostalgic regret about Bon. David Snellgrove published the Hevajra Tantra of my Sakya School while he was not authorized to do so seeing it's a secret teaching of the Highest Yoga Tantras. He also wrote the apology of Bon. very shameful. I had the English wife of a Bon follower a university Heather Stoddard as Tibetan teacher. In French we say that"to know who someone is look at who their friends are." I didn't approve when they brought Tibetans from Tibet to teach us who were married to Chinese with CCP member-cards. I didn't like the Bonpo students among the French spreading their propaganda against Buddhism in school. I didn't like the Christian missionaries spreading their hatred among the students. I don't like people spreading their agit-propaganda in universities. the US and France is now swarmed with Islam-loving, Leftist "Woke" culture. Same in Oz?

450 (- going on 500 people) have watched this thread and Nungali, you say only Lairg and you are monitoring this thread. Not.:o Among those 450 there really must be at least one or two others watching this.

They relay this information out to the outside world. Passing on the message of the discovery of Shambhala is an important message becoz it happens only once every 50000 years. :huh:? Once every Bronze Age, Nun?

For a royal like me to relay it is thus important headline, hair-raising news.

There might be more than just one or two actual people reading this among the 450/550 hits of looking at this thread. Anyone want to translate this into Tibetan? (because the prophecy of the discovery of Shambhala is the most important news of Tibet and for the Tibetans and is prophecied in the Kalachakra to be at the end of times.)

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

11 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Nungali's smart Lairg, he's got a good brain. He's just not qualified for Buddhism or Tibetan matters like Kalachakra/Shambhala.

Well, I DID mistake a ships compass for its wheel !   :D

And I am qualified .  My Grand Uncle used to clean  PM Bob Hawke's yard glass !   He was ' The Bearer of the  Prime Ministers Chunder Bucket ' - you cant get a better Vice-regal appointment than THAT down here !

1094-bob-hawke.jpg

Ample qualification !

7 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Nungali you say Hulagu carried out scary rituals and had human sacrifice at his burial. I heard that too but would like to see the source. where that's stated.

I cant believe you just wrote that !

DUDE  I got it from YOU  ... YOU cited and quoted it in your previous post !

Are you one of those guys that posts references without even knowing what is in them  !

Like I said , I dont have to do much to discredit all this .... you seem to be ding a fine and blunderous job all by yourself !

But I also know other things about Hulagu and I'm the one who said it first: he carried out gruesome massacres. Not only that but the Sack of Baghdad ("Siege of Baghdad" 1258) was the greatest massacre of all time. Hulagu himself bragged of killing two million there. In modern figures that would run in the tens of millions killed.

Okay .... you are one that said it first .  Do you want  credit for that .... okay, you got it !    :D 

Universal  messiah of salvation is Mongol butcher  that killed  tens of millions .

Hulagu's Wikipedia page in the 2010 years stated he was a Christian or Tengrist, but didn't state anywhere that he was a Buddhist.

Then in the last five years an Israeli scholar called Dan Yerusalmi, published six Tibetan letters sent to Hulagu by Tibetan lamas which explained that he was a pure total Buddhist.

... and that he never murdered anyone ? 

Are you sure he wasnt a 'Black Tengri ' ... sounds like one, with all the murder and cannibalism .   Those black tengri (and their Bo followers ) can be a bit 'troublesome' .

The reason Wikipedia hedged about saying Hulagu a Buddhist was they thought that no Buddhist could have carried out the violent and ruthless massacres which Hulagu did. 

But that's what Shambhala is about: it describes a King that uses terrifying weapons with razor-like edges.

That isnt what Shambala is about !    DUDE ! Its a whole eschatology of new and peaceful enlightened civilisation .... not  war bought by a Messiah who was actually a Mongolian human butcher !

The nature of the actions of Hulagu are indeed beyond human imagination. Likewise, Putin is now razing half of Ukraine to the ground; likewise, the Russians razed the SS and Napoleon to the ground in the Russian winter. the Frenchman leaving 3/4 of his "Grande Army" in the marshes of the Russian plains, while Hitler lost most of his troops in the blistering cold because he forgot to send them warm clothes and he was formed to be a painter not a ruler. 

" Hitler   forgot to send warm clothes "    :D 

Your uninformed and naive view of history is actually rather 'cute' .

But Russia rose as a phoenix from it's ashes and donned the reputation of "Eternal Russia" that could withstand anything. Likewise, out of Iranian Azerbaijan, rose the Mongol Hulagu, who withstood the withering attacks of his own kin from the Russian Golden Horde, from his uncle's Chagataid Empire and overcome that, so that this empire endures to this day as Modern Iran.

This is to say that these acts of warfare, and massacre lead to political destinies being dealt out that can be interpreted by each side as good or bad depending upon which camp they belong to.

In my previous post above, I spoke about multiple Shams personages, in Sistan, which I said served asa  yardstick to mark the stages of Hulagu's eighty years of dynastic rule.

But there's also a trace of another Shams Tabraiz (missonary) in Kutch, Gujarat, India.

Birwapa, the founder of Tibet's Sakya School, is also said to be absorbed into a statue in Kutch at his death but at an earlier date, either in the tenth or seventh century. He had devoted his life to battling against Hinduism and destroying Hindu idols throughout India and beyond (he seems to have traveled to Mecca or the Abassid Empireas well.).

Buddhists supported the Muslims' onslaught (and Persian Ismailis conversion work in Pakistan....) against Hinduism. But the Muslims didn't respond in kind and hounded the Buddhists down.

So we see with Hulagu's attitude towards an ambivalence and a typically tolerant Mongol refusal to reject Islam wholesale. Hulagu himself was very moderate on the subject and remarked "He favored Christians while his cousins favored Islam."

Shambhala thus illustrates this attitude which is typically Mongol which is to set aside sectarian aspects and to settle matters only by military force alone. The Shambhala King's sharp, cutting weapons mentioned in the Kalachakra are thus a double-edged tolerance for Islam but moderated by vicious force and violence.

I gotta get this one on a tee shirt !

" Universal Messiah - King of Shangri-la  has tolerance for Islam ... 

but  moderated by vicious force and violence. "

hilarious-laughter-portrait-of-amused-ma

I think you better start reading back your own posts to yourself and check through them before posting again .

After 400 years of persecution of Buddhists by Muslims, Buddhism was eradicated from India. Eighty years later Hulagu marched on Baghdad and razed it to the ground.

The use of the namesake Shams resembles the name of Shambhala, and marks the various stages of Hulagu's empire but also the stages of Buddhism's battle against Islam both in Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Pakistan, India, Tibet. The name Shams is used by personages that marked the development of Islam's sects such as the Aga Khan's Ismailis. The Ismailis are accused of incorporating parts of Buddhism into it.

So, Hulagu's work of mixing Buddhism into Sufism and Ismailism, means that his work of destroying Islam was complete. Islam cannot survive Hulagu and despite his legacy being shrouded in secrecy... and the Kalachakra's Shambhala Kingdom is "elusive" at best. But it's beyond any possible doubt that nothing in Hulagu's historical records of the Hulagid Empire is credible and it's 100% fake news. It should be read as a manual to understand how Buddhism totally subverted all the religions of the world so as to prove that they're 100% false and heretical and that the only and highest form of culture in the world is Tibetan Tantric Buddhism.

I am going to highlight that bit as it is very ' revealing '

" Buddhism totally subverted all the religions of the world so as to prove that they're 100% false and heretical and that the only and highest form of culture in the world is Tibetan Tantric Buddhism. "

That is extreme prejudicial bias ... and its going to be obvious to anyone that IS bothering to read this hodge podge of connections that appear to reside only inside your own mind .

and also, again, smacks of a highly political agenda .

But within Islam Hulagu promoted the setcs that most betrayed fanatical Islam and favored a tolerant and humanist Islam favorable to Buddhism which are today Ismaelism and Sufism. This is Shambhala's sharp razor-like weapon wielded by the World Savior and Messiah Hulagu Khan.

Nungali, here in the West there's a nostalgic regret about Bon. David Snellgrove published the Hevajra Tantra of my Sakya School while he was not authorized to do so seeing it's a secret teaching of the Highest Yoga Tantras.

Mhe ....   so . if it what you claim then it has its protectors against unauthorised use .

He also wrote the apology of Bon. very shameful. I had the English wife of a Bon follower a university Heather Stoddard as Tibetan teacher. In French we say that"to know who someone is look at who their friends are." I didn't approve when they brought Tibetans from Tibet to teach us who were married to Chinese with CCP member-cards.

Political stuff again !    So what if YOU dont approve of them . 

I didn't like the Bonpo students among the French spreading their propaganda against Buddhism in school. I didn't like the Christian missionaries spreading their hatred among the students. I don't like people spreading their agit-propaganda in universities. the US and France is now swarmed with Islam-loving, Leftist "Woke" culture. Same in Oz?

Sure.  The Chinese own  ( for now, its a long lease ) the Port of Darwin  on our north front and an air strip in the W.A. interior .

But is this thread really about modern Chinese influence .

Get your ducks in a row,  mate .  Or start a new thread in CURRENT AFFAIRS .

450 (- going on 500 people) have watched this thread and Nungali, you say only Lairg and you are monitoring this thread. Not.:o Among those 450 there really must be at least one or two others watching this.

That just means they clicked on it .... after the stuff they read, they probably soon clicked off it .

They relay this information out to the outside world. Passing on the message of the discovery of Shambhala is an important message becoz it happens only once every 50000 years. :huh:? Once every Bronze Age, Nun?

But I already have done that .... and done a much better job at it .  People already knew where it was  thanks to me !

Thats why no one else is bothering to reply to you   :) 

For a royal like me to relay it is thus important headline, hair-raising news.

Well, for Aussie Royalty, like me ,  its important to expose

BULL  SHIT 

There might be more than just one or two actual people reading this among the 450/550 hits of looking at this thread. Anyone want to translate this into Tibetan? (because the prophecy of the discovery of Shambhala is the most important news of Tibet and for the Tibetans and is prophecied in the Kalachakra to be at the end of times.)

And now this .   :D 

You claimed superior understanding on this subject , over me , because  I cant read Tibetan and you can  .

Now YOU are calling out for a translator so you can send your  'most important message ' to Tibetans .

Why dont YOU do it ?   Hmmmmmmmm ?  

You would think after 3 pages  and all  the claims I made , this guy would demand some evidence or back up proof beyond my mere words i put down here .

Maybe he is too scared to ask ?

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Well, I DID mistake a ships compass for its wheel !   :D

And I am qualified .  My Grand Uncle used to clean  PM Bob Hawke's yard glass !   He was ' The Bearer of the  Prime Ministers Chunder Bucket ' - you cant get a better Vice-regal appointment than THAT down here !

1094-bob-hawke.jpg

Ample qualification !

Aussie loser. Learn Tibetan.

Lairg was right.

Some people have inbuilt failure mechanisms.

"Bad is good".

That's their mantra: aussies have worse education systems than the US, living in the bush with kangaroos, going on Aborignial "walkabouts" in the sticks, eating fresh bugs.

Nungali,

You're the typical Aussie Mad Max, who gives a forke about everybody and lives in his head.

I thot you'd like Hulagu because he's more less the same as you. A lawless, weird, freak of nature.

The Bonpos on the model of David Snellgrove are nothing but Christian Buddha-haters, who's sectarian intolerance for Buddhism is reflected in their relentless, panting, hate-drenched promotion of Bon.

You Christians should love Hulagu.

Aussies a penitentiary colony of English convicts' descendants, right? Am I right? Just askin'. Wondering about that for some time. Pretty awesome DNA there, right?

Hulagu was a Tengrist like all the Mongols were. They never totally abandoned their faith. Tengrism was and is a shamanic warriors' wild faith. When the Mongols converted to other religions it wasn't Peace Prize converts to intellectual heights. They kept up their warring, and invasions. The Mongols were cherry-picking what religion to choose among the many available to them.

Hulagu was no scholar, and merely defended Buddhism and Christianity against the seeping influence of Islam.

Just like Buddhism accepted the Greek gods into Tantrism, as well as Hindu gods, likewise, the Mongols adopted all faiths including Islam from before Hulagu's times, in Genghis Khan's time already. But the war against nations was also mixed with wars on faiths for the Mongols. There were disputes among faiths at the Mongol court and the Khans would arbitrate the disputes. Hulagu was an arbiter and that role is what is illustrated through his biography. We must revisit that now and spread that research to the Tibetan world via Wikipedia's many pages which we must write in Tibetan and need the help of all the Tibetans we can find to do it and write in good literate, educated Tibetan. 

There is a very important reference to the Sky-God Tengri in Hulagu's biography which is the multiple reference to the name of Sham because it fits with Shambhala in the Tibetan Kalachakra and that reflects the Mongol god Tengri in the following manner. 

Shambhala is the anagram of Baalshamin. So the writers of the Mongol biographical history were really tricksters! Baal is the sky-god of the Antiquity of the Middle East. Using the name of Sham in reference to Hulagu was thus throwing back to the ancient sky-god Baal in echo to Hulagu's own faith in Tengri.

In the Kalachakra the King of Demons which the King of Shambhala defeats is called Krinmati.

The Kalachakra says that the King of Shambhala reincarnates throughout History.

Who would that King Krinmati (who was the the King of Baghdad in Hulagu's time) be today?

Newsweek ran an editorial which was criticized at the time, entitled: Belief Watch: Is Obama the Antichrist?

Lisa Miller the Senior Editor of Newsweek wrote it.

excerpt:

On Nov. 5, Todd Strandberg was at his desk, fielding E-mails from around the world. As the editor and founder of RaptureReady.com, his job is to track current events and link them to biblical prophecy in hopes of maintaining his status as "the eBay of prophecy," the best source online for predictions and calculations concerning the end of the world. Already Barack Obama had drawn the attention of apocalypse watchers after an anonymous e-mail circulated among conservative Christians in October implying that he was the Antichrist. Former "Saturday Night Live" ingénue Victoria Jackson fueled the fire when, according to news reports, she wrote on her Web site that Obama "bears traits that resemble the anti-Christ." Now Strandberg was receiving up-to-the-minute news from his constituents in Illinois. One of the winning lottery numbers in the president-elect's home state was 666— which, as everyone knows, is the sign of the Beast (also known as the Antichrist). "It is very eerie, and I take it for a sign as to who he really is," wrote one of Strandberg's correspondents.

https://www.newsweek.com/belief-watch-obama-antichrist-84741

Completing the post with details for Nungali.

17 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

… For a royal like me …

:lol: I wipe my arse with royalty. :P

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

… Why dont YOU do it ?   Hmmmmmmmm ?  

Exactly. Jamyang Khedrup’s post are inconsistent throughout, not worth reading imo.

Edited by Cobie

3 minutes ago, Cobie said:

:lol: I guess fruitcakes do not translate. :P

Much appreciated Cobie. I didn't know you were intelligent. Can we speak in Tibetan here? Can you translate the whole thread for Tibetan Wikipedia? Are you a Buddhist? The two others in the thread are not Buddhists and just do their Buddhist-hating trip.

ཁྱོད་ཀྱིས་བོད་སྐད་ག་ནས་ཧ་གོ་པ་རེད།

16 minutes ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Much appreciated Cobie. …

I had deleted that post.

Edited by Cobie

3 minutes ago, Cobie said:

I had deleted that post.

Right. No problem. I think that translating this whole thread into Tibetan for Wikipedia will be a major work seeing Shambhala is predicted in the Buddhist Kalachakra. "Mad Max" Nungali doesn't speak Tibetan, does he? (I've tried to understand what he's driving at seeing he seems to think very highly of himself; but does he speak Tibetan? It's really an issue for this thread that people speak the language. No use in speaking if one can't use any words, right? A language without words is meaningless, isn't it? Animals don't need words but they're so-called "dumb" (have no speech.).)

Wow! This thread is hitting 600 views. That's a lot more than when we were just three people on the thread this week. Lots of new people showing up fast here. That's good news.

2 hours ago, Cobie said:

:lol: I wipe my arse with royalty. :P

Australia is a dominion of the English Royal Crown.

My Norwegian country is also a Royal country under the same family as the British Crown of England.

So, the Australians and I are of the same Royal empire.

Just sayin'.

• Haha 1

Shamsuddin Sabzwari

Shamsuddin is the same name as Shams al-Din.

This personage resembles Shams Tabraiz (missionary) ... mentioned above in the thread .... and their lives are practically the same. I say that this is one more Shams Al-Din figure that fit perfectly with the dates and places of Hulagu Khan if one looks at the biographical background. He originates from Sabzwari which is right next to Sistan where Hulagu's empire's destiny played out as I indicated in a previous post. This saint Shamsuddin, is an Ismaili (Persian) missionary to Multan and Pakistan (which is a recurrent feature of the Shams al-Din personages which one finds in historical sources.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsuddin_Sabzwari

11 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Lairg was right.

Some people have inbuilt failure mechanisms.

"Bad is good".

That's their mantra: aussies have worse education systems than the US, living in the bush with kangaroos, going on Aborignial "walkabouts" in the sticks, eating fresh bugs.

australian+food+bush+tucker.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Much appreciated Cobie. I didn't know you were intelligent. Can we speak in Tibetan here? Can you translate the whole thread for Tibetan Wikipedia? Are you a Buddhist? The two others in the thread are not Buddhists and just do their Buddhist-hating trip.

ཁྱོད་ཀྱིས་བོད་སྐད་ག་ནས་ཧ་གོ་པ་རེད།

I am a Tibetan Buddhist .    :)

And I dont hate other Buddhists .

4 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Right. No problem. I think that translating this whole thread into Tibetan for Wikipedia will be a major work seeing Shambhala is predicted in the Buddhist Kalachakra. "Mad Max" Nungali doesn't speak Tibetan, does he? (I've tried to understand what he's driving at seeing he seems to think very highly of himself; but does he speak Tibetan? It's really an issue for this thread that people speak the language. No use in speaking if one can't use any words, right? A language without words is meaningless, isn't it? Animals don't need words but they're so-called "dumb" (have no speech.).)

Well , ya know you DID name this thread yourself , its SUPPOSED to be about finding Shambala  .

Not wether some dumb-arse Australian can read Tibetan or not .

Your just pissed off because I am actually on about Shambala's REAL location.

Not the rubbish you have been on about here .

3 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Wow! This thread is hitting 600 views. That's a lot more than when we were just three people on the thread this week. Lots of new people showing up fast here. That's good news.

Yes, they all seem fascinated by your discourse , dont they ?   All reading away and clicking likes on your post   :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Shamsuddin Sabzwari

Shamsuddin is the same name as Shams al-Din.

This personage resembles Shamas Tabraiz (missionary) ... mentioned above in the thread .... and their lives are practically the same. I say that this is one more Shamas Al-Din figure that fit perfectly with the dates and places of Hulagu Khan if one looks at the biographical background. He originates from Sabzwari which is right next to Sistan where Hulagu's empire's destiny played out as I indicated in a previous post. This saint Shamsuddin, is an Ismaili (Persian) missionary to Multan and Pakistan (which is a recurrent feature of the Shama al-Din personages which one finds in historical sources.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsuddin_Sabzwari

Maybe the name Sham is like Smith is in the west  ? 

• Haha 1

Mad Max drinkin' Nongali can't stop and keeps on rantin' non-stop. Let it rip! God's speed to MM Nun. I doubt he's a Buddhist despite what he says, because he doesn't talk like a Buddhist, more like a crazy loonie from the OUtback or like anti-Buddhist freaks like David Snellgrove or Jean Luc Achard, the Bonpo madman, Buddha-hater, (my co-student at university - INALCO Paris - for three long years).

Shams al-Din's name was certainly used (in multiple aliases and namesakes), to mark the datelines of Hulagu's dynasty and also marked the geographical limits of his empire, from Konya in Turkey, (where Shams e-Tabrizi came from - all the way to Kutch and Multan, in Pakistan/India - where we find the same Shams Tabraiz (missionary) i.e. "Shamsuddin Sabswari"...in between those extreme limits of Hulagu's empire to the West and East,  we have the central part of Hulagu's empire with Baghdad where Hulagu razed Baghdad, and Hulagu's capital in Iranian Azerbaijan where Shams e-Tabrizi is also said to be buried - in Khoy -, and Shams al-Din is also buried there: and they're buried right at the same time as Hulagu.) But this name of Shams has a different dimension as well, because it represents missionaries and messiah-figures of Sufism and Ismailism (which are tolerant sects of Islam) that accepted Buddhism as a converging influence. The convergence of an union of Buddhism and islam was achieved under Hulagu and among his succeeding descendants that converted to Islam but also converted their followers to forms of Buddhist-Islam such as they themselves practiced. I'm not just supposing this but have the proof in examples of Hulagu's successors such as Ghazan's tolerant policy (though himself being a Muslim) towards Buddhism, marrying several Christian wives etc...

Through the gruesome horror of Hulagu's Mongol Rule and dynasty, we see the emergence of a tolerant form of fusional religion that includes and overarches all faiths and all creeds. That's the world faith of Kalachakra taught in Shambhala, by the King of Shambhala. It's the Christian Apocalypse's Messiah, the Jewish Macchiach, the Buddhist King of Shambhala ("Rudra Chakrin") etc...all faiths are realized at that moment of revelation.

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

Maybe the name Sham is like Smith is in the west  ? 

Think about that. When you see the name Sham, does that remind you of anything?

If you concentrate you'll think: "I've got it! So smart! Sham makes me think of Shambhala. Sham is like Sham and Bhala is Bhala."

If they give Nobel Prizes you're sure to get one Nung. You're a pure genius.

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2022 at 2:30 AM, Jamyang Khedrup said:

... a mythical hidden land called Shambhala (which is situated to the West of Tibet i.e. exactly where Hulagu Khan's Middle Eastern Empire is.).

With ground-penetrating radar in satellites it is easy to detect the remains of ancient cities.   Does Google Earth have a large blurred area west of Tibet?

Is Shambhala etheric rather than dense physical? 

Is "west" an energy reference rather than a geographical reference?

18 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Mad Max drinkin' Nongali can't stop and keeps on rantin' non-stop. Let it rip! God's speed to MM Nun. I doubt he's a Buddhist despite what he says, because he doesn't talk like a Buddhist, more like a crazy loonie from the OUtback or like anti-Buddhist freaks like David Snellgrove or Jean Luc Achard, the Bonpo madman, Buddha-hater, (my co-student at university - INALCO Paris - for three long years).

Finally !  He finally realised it  !

Dude !   I   am   Jean Luc Achard ! 

It took you SOOOO long to realise !   :P 

10 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Think about that. When you see the name Sham, does that remind you of anything?

If you concentrate you'll think: "I've got it! So smart! Sham makes me think of Shambhala. Sham is like Sham and Bhala is Bhala."

If they give Nobel Prizes you're sure to get one Nung. You're a pure genius.

Wait up  !   Bala is a ....  bala ???

I never realised that . No wonder I was so 'confused'  !

Sorry, after this amazing revelation of your wisdom and'  figurin' things out ', I hand the Nobel Prize  back to you .

• Haha 1