Are there people interested in the Kingdom of Shambhala here?

Don't be distracted by trolls heckling here. Listen carefully and make up your own mind on your own. Look at the facts and examine them calmly in your mind. Meditate upon the meaning of all this.

I looked at people with the name of Sham/Shams and came up with several others that lived at the same time and same place as Hulagu, which are really hair-raising.

Shams al-Din Muhammad (Nizari imam) in Wikipedia lives in the same area as Hulagu Khan, the latter in Maragheh, and the former in Tabriz, just 50 some km away and at the same time. His page says this: "In Nizari tradition, Shams al-Din is sometimes confused with the earlier mystic Shams Tabrizi (1185–1248)"

Now Shams e-Tabrizi and Shams al-Din are thus sometimes confused. But they lived in the same area - Tabriz. Now both share this name of Shams. For Buddhists searching for Shambhala this is striking gold. You don't need to be a scholar to see that Shams and Shambhala are the same word. So there's here clear proof of the name of the King of Shambhala. How could that have come to be? Those two Shams are high personages of Sunnism and (al-Din) of Shiism (of the Agha Khan sect). The only plausible explanation is that the one that wrote the Mongol History wanted to insert Hulagu into the lineage of Muslim groups. And by doing that he was muddying the water for all the sects of Islam, because those are two very controversial groups and labelled and attacked as heretical by the main Muslims sects.

Thus by making Hulagu the head of the splittist Sunni Sufis and the controversial Aga Khan Nizari Ismailis, Hulagu Khan's historian was setting the stage for division and war between the Muslim groups and Islam's permanent incapacitation throughout all History.

The one that wrote that beginnings of the history of Hulagu, was the one I quoted in an earlier post: it was Shams al-Din Juvayni. He also shared this name of Shams. So my theory is that he was the first one carrying that name, and he wrote the story of the two other Shams so as to split the Muslims among themselves. Indeed, after razing Baghdad, Hulagu's work of wrecking Islam was not over. So  as the saying goes: "if you can't beat them, join them". Being overwhelmed by Muslims, Hulagu must have adopted the idea of wrecking Islam from inside and seeding Islam with dissidents. But then again, maybe Juvayni adopted a fake name, which was convenient and symbolical because there had been a third Shams al-Din in that region and at the same time. Indeed, Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn Mahmud Shahrazuri had lived near Hulagu's capital at exactly that time. al-Shahrazuri was a liberal Muslim who worshiped the ancient thinkers. He was thus a dissident and controversial commentator facing the mainstream puritanical Muslims and a perfect battle horse for Hulagu to endorse him against the hard-line Muslims under his empire. So under this name of Shams al-Din, one had a gallery of dissenting voices to mainstream Islam under Hulagu's rule. This was all put into form by the great Historian of the Mongols who came after Juvayni, and who lived for many years after Hulagu and served in all four Mongol kings, Hulagu and three of his dynastic successors.

Thus Shams/Shambhala is the rallying cry of opposition to the wildness of Islam's lawlessness. 

There are several other Shams personages but I suppose they were planted into History to illustrate this opposition that Hulagu and his empire constantly showed to Islam's madness.

Shams Tabraiz shows up in Pakistan/Gujarat preaching Islam there a century later. In the course of rewriting history and think they kept using the same system and it still worked one century later. So, Shams Tabrizi was traveling throughout the empire all the say to Pakistan/Gujarat and dying there. SHams Tabrizi has a tomb in Khoy near Hulagu's capital of Margheh, and they claim he's also buried in Gujarat (see link).

Shams Tabraiz (missionary)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Not to be confused with Shams Tabrizi.
50px-Question_book-new.svg.png
This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: "Shams Tabraiz" missionary – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR
 (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

Shams Tabraiz (died 1356), also known as Shams ud din, was an Ismaili saint in India who preached Islam in the Sindh and Gujarat region of India. He is buried in Kutch.

---

The article above says "to not confuse with Shams Tabrizi". But how not to confuse them? They're both called Tabrizi. But also called Shams ud din (which is in fact identical with Shams al-Din.) Furthermore Tabraiz is an Ismaili, like the Aga Khan Shams al-Din. Seeing he's a missionary, I think he traveled from Konya in turkey to the furthest limits of Hulagu's empire on India's borders and in fact he marks the limits of Hulagu's power. He also marks the extent to which Hulagu and his successors marked his Hulagu's  territory by  spreading this creed that was turning Islam into a battleground of feuding sects.

So the Shams incarnations are to be found throughout Hulagu's empire. So Shambhala is the immense empire of Hulagu ranging from Turkey to Pakistan/India and into Tibet. There are still a few Shams that I've identified which need to be 

mentioned....

There is an important event involving someone called Shams al-Din which was determining for Hulagu's career as the ruler of the Middle East. He was indeed recommended and incited to attack the Nizari Ismailis by someone called Shams al-Din. That was remarkable, because it demonstrated  how through his warfare he'd be supported by the locals Muslim dissenting with the Muslims of their area. That would be Hulagu's success in his conquest so that the name of Shams ("Shams al-Din") became his lucky "talisman", in my opinion.

Excerpt:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_campaign_against_the_Nizaris#Early_Nizari–Mongol_relations

Möngke's decision followed anti-Nizari urges by Sunnis in the Mongol court, new anti-Nizari complaints (such as that of Shams al-Din, qadi of Qazvin), and warnings from local Mongol commanders in Persia. In 1252, Möngke entrusted the mission of conquering the rest of Western Asia to his brother Hülegü, with the highest priority being the conquest of the Nizari state and the Abbasid Caliphate.

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

9 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Nungali, let's stop this here, you're not entitled to any authority on the Mongols, on  Shambhala or on Buddhism.

You don't speak a word of Tibetan.

I dont have to . I  also would not even have to have written and shown all I did  in my articles on Shambala to discredit you ....

... you are doing a fine job of that yourself .

On 8/21/2022 at 12:02 AM, Nungali said:

the  ( Buddha before THE Buddha ) teacher  from Central Asia , Tonpa Shenrab  Miwo,

I'm not talking about Bon. Old Bon was a hideous human sacrificing cult and even with a modern ("Sarma" i.e. "new") make-over to copy Buddhism, a. that older Bon is still not criticized, and b. Buddhism is criticized. Bon is a vocal critic of Lord Buddha, who is free-of-mistakes, while Bon is full-of-mistakes, least of which is not it's lack of self-criticism. Period. Bon has no Compassion like Buddhist Compassion and is not perfect such as Lord Buddha.

The Shambhala in the Kalachakra that I'm talking about, belongs to Hulagu Khan. He was a shamanic (Tengrist) Buddhist of the Drikung school that converted under his brother Kublai's rule to the then-become-dominant Sakya school.

I'd appreciate if those that are monitoring this thread, don't get distracted by heckling and diversive efforts to bring the topic to Bon. I'm concentrating on bringing my research to this thread so that people can be benefited by it. So, that's how I see things and that's how I'm exposing them, so please bear with me and don't pay attention to things that would mire that effort for the onlookers and make my path complicated for me. Thanks to everyone and meet you in Nirvana.

Still a couple of Shams personages to relate about here; which crop up in the sources one can find. It's clear that throughout Hulagu's empire someone was going to great pains to populate (and "seed") History with a host of Shams al-Din personages that all played the key roles in Hulagu's dissemination of his controversial ideas that opposed and criticized Islam. I'm hurrying to end this post in order to carry out the goal of Hulagu's mission and get this work on the road. Don't get distracted by other topics. Rush to carry out the work, you too, the onlookers who wish to find Shambhala, like me. Hulagu was a man who infiltrated Islam and operated from inside so as to save the world from the hideous faith of Islam.

11 hours ago, Lairg said:

Too many shams to take

Yes, "something rotten in the Kingdom of Denmark". There's a suspicious "overpopulation" of Shams al-Din's in prominence during Hulagu's dynastic empire. There was a rash of Shamses and an epidemic of the same name: "Shams"!!! :mellow:

Not only that but in Tibet, eighty years later, after Hulagu's death, an author called Buton Rinchen Drub was busy writing the developed Kalachakra text where he described a land to the West called Shambhala - where the King was the Universal Savior that pushed back evil Islam.

It's evident that there was a combined effort of complicity from within Hulagu's empire and from without in Tibet, so as to hide Hulagu's identity under the guise of this host of Shams pseudonyms, (used to describe Hulagu's efforts to undermine and subvert Islam within his empire, so as to protect and save the Christians and Buddhists within the empire, and also to slow down the progress of Islam's crushing advance throughout the Middle East and the world). The technique that was used, was for the Buddhists in Tibet to talk about their Buddhist brethren in the Hulagid Empire, using a coded set of names (Shams), so as to hide on one side the identity of Hulagu (more precisely, it was to cover up his hidden side of a person resisting Islam and his work of infiltrating Islam from within.).

The incredible thing is that Hulagu sacrificed his own destiny because he was swallowed up by the very forces he combated, Islam, seeing his successors converted to Islam within the fourth generation of rulers of the Hulagid Empire. But by these manifold Shams aliases/pseudonyms we see that in fact Islam was totally subverted by Hulagu and his successors: shaken to it's foundations. 

But on the other side, the Buddhists and allied friends within Hulagu's empire, were seeding their history with Shams names, so as to enable future searchers like me - and the people reading this thread - to find their way back to the truth so as to understand what Hulagu's heroic and incredible work. Yes, he certainly had been acting like a Resistance Fighter against Islam operating "from within" like an erstwhile French Resistant during WWII... blowing up telephone lines and railways...:lol: . This is very much like an Agatha Christie novel, where we have to turn into sleuths that can identify who carried out the deed after a crime. Or else it could be seen as a Dan Brown ("Da Vinci Code") novel or a Matrix script where one has to interpret in a new light, the cryptic clues embedded in the past history. 

So, concretely, what course must we adopt? I researched the Kalachakra for 45 years, so I've realize that the best course is not the one of circumventing the goal,  but rather the direct one that goes straight to the target and hits the center of the target head-on. We see by Hulagu's incredible sacrifice to Islam (his family's successive generations converted to Islam forty years after Hulagu's death) but by his hidden covert work to betray Islam's evil, that he acted like a true Bodhisattva that works for the good of others without looking at his own benefit at all. And he was preparing the Apocalypse and the Final Great War predicted in the Kalachakra between the forces of Believers and Non-Believers.  What should we look for to identify that King? :ph34r:

If we look for the name Shambhala we should find him, I suppose.

OK. Let's do that once again now: indeed, imagine that I want to find the King of Shambhala, how do I go about it?

Seeing I'm doing the basic research that anyone would do, I'll act impartially and just let the computer do it's search by itself and let the machine decide. 

Let's start by searching for Sham. That yields lots of Shams al-Dins. Let's try to see in what way there are some that could have a common link among themselves, and discard the rest.That's basically what I've done: I've gathered a host of half a dozen Shams al-Din and Shams e Tabrizi and analyzed the common traits linking them all together and the result is flamboyant and clear to see.

Others should do the same research and follow my footsteps.

Because indeed the research I did and the method I adopted, were done in a very innocent, honest, straightforward and impartial way so that no one could say I'd been biased or that it was fake news that I'd made up out of thin air. All the proof I found, has popped up on my screen unprovoked, once I entered the simplest of search words. So, it's the path anyone (even someone with no knowledge at all of Buddhism, of politics or of Tibet) would do.

spelling check

There are more and more Shams al-Dins as one goes on. And they're closely related to Hulagu and played determining roles in his career.

Hulagu's successors fought numerous wars in the area of East Iranian Sistan, and the players in the region were kings that were called among others https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasir_al-Din_Muhammad

His uncle was called Shams al-Din Ali.

His son was called Shams al-Din:

excerpt: Nasir al-Din's son Shams al-Din 'Ali advanced on Quhistan, a Kartid appanage, and seized control of it. Shams al-Din soon ran into problems maintaining his hold over Quhistan, but was helped by military assistance from his father. Domestic improvements were also made, including the construction of irrigation canals and channels.

Nasir al-Din fought against Shams ud-Din (i.e. the same name as Shams al-Din.)

excerpt: "When Shams al-Din 'Ali was murdered in 1255, the Kartid malik Shams ud-Din occupied Shahr-i Sistan. Shams ud-Din went before Hulagu Khan and claimed that his seizure of Sistan was legitimate,"

===

This incidence of Shams al-Din namesakes is surprising. Supposing that they were in the habit of naming their descendants after uncles or relatives, that's a common thing to do....but here, his enemy is called by the same name...

Simultaneously, we see that the events surrounding these personages, involve Hulagu's descendants and their survival and their success as a dynasty is played out there, in Sistan. The stage in Sistan, is thus laid out for the dire hours of the Hulagid Dynasty to play out and it's destiny to be in put in question right on those grounds and the dynasty to emerge the winner.

My interpretation is that the name of Shams al-Din that was chosen to be given to Hulagu as a pseudonym was chosen from the events in Sistan, because it's based upon those events that the Hulagids survived as a dynasty. Therefore, the Tibetans were probably keeping a worried eye upon events in Iran, so as to see if their champion the Buddhist Hulagu's heritage was being preserved and not "going to the dogs". Then after eighty years that Hulagu had died, I think the Tibetan author Buton Rinchen Drub decided to write the Hulagu biography under the guise of the Kalachakra Tantra.

It was probably a homage to Hulagu. Buton at that time, breathed a sigh of relief that the Hulagu heritage had been successfully preserved and the Hulagids had triumphed. Hulagu was given the name of Shambhala in homage to the various multiple Shams al-Din opponents that had carried out the battles during the eighty years. I think those names had been massively trumped up out of thin air and what was the original Shams al-Din that had been taken as the first example to copy, how can one know? But looking at Nasir al-Din's biography, one sees that these events concerning people called Shams al-Din, started well far back - in 1236 - and they lasted until Nasir's death in 3018, who died 55 years after Hulagu's death. What happened back in 1236, was that the Mongols first invaded and the balance between Mongol clans started there. Indeed the first Shams al-Din Ali rallied to Hulagu's uncle Ogedeï. So I see that these successive Shams al-Din namesakes serve as a yardstick to measure Hulagu's progressive evolution in the region.

From 1236 to 1318, that period  covers the full length of the eighty years of Hulagu Khan's dynasty. So this region counted most vitally for the heritage of Hulagu's career and his legacy to history (and to Tibetan Buddhism's future).

And it concerned Hulagu's kin: uncle Ogedeï, his brother Great Khan Mongke,  the Jochids, who descended from Genghis Khans' oldest son Jochi (so, Hulagu's uncle); Hulagu's children, Abaqa Khan, Ahmed Tekudur  Khan, Hulagu's great grandson Öljaitü Khan. So we see that the names of Shams al-Din represent the time-period of the full length of Hulagu's work. They cover as many as five or six generations of his family before and after him.

Thus this name of Shams al-Din has been used by the historians of the the Mongol Khans as a yardstick to enumerate the dates, the people the battles and geographical places of the main battles led by Hulagu to assert himself and his dynasty throughout his empire of the "Ilkhanate". By choosing this pseudonym of Shams the historians were certainly working in accord with the Tibetans who were writing the hidden biography in their secret archives of the Kalachakra. the code-name of Shams had been agreed upon by the Tibetan and and the Mongol historians in Iran. They had agreed: "We'll call the secret name Shams for Shambhala and for the king of Shambhala. It will serve as a yardstick to remember what Hulagu's legacy and work was. Hulagu will be the sacred King of Shambhala. The World Savior." (Now we should wonder who the King of Demons is who is announced in the Kalachakra. Obama marked by 666...is Obama the Caliph of Baghdad, killed by Messiah Hulagu, again manifesting in this life? Antichrist.) In my opinion, that's name of Shams (matching with the name "Shambhala") was the secret pact of the Kalachakra that was reached and agreed upon between the Hulagids and Tibetans.

I think that the writer that wrote up this invented Mongol History created a gulash of facts and fiction in which he put everything he could find in the past. But in my opinion, his goal was to illustrate the art with which Hulagu mixed his faith, his political action, and his Mongol clannish belonging. For the Tibetans, the only thing that counted was that their interests as Buddhists were preserved to the West and the border was protected against Islam. For that, what counted exclusively was that Hulagu's heritage be preserved by his successors. When Buton wrote the Kalachakra, the Hulagids had ruled with an iron grip upon all the Middle East and the borders of India, for eighty years. The basis for modern Iran had thus been set by the manifold marriages that his kin had contracted throughout the regions.

Here is Leonardo's depiction of the ruler of Shambhala  - greeting a relative from the dog/wolf star (Sirius).

allegory-of-boat-wolf-and-eagle.jpg

I have read that it is significant that the name Shambhala has 9 letters.  Perhaps there are 9 key intelligences involved

Edited by Lairg

I'm not talking about Bon. Old Bon was a hideous human sacrificing cult and even with a modern ("Sarma" i.e. "new") make-over to copy Buddhism, a. that older Bon is still not criticized, and b. Buddhism is criticized. Bon is a vocal critic of Lord Buddha, who is free-of-mistakes, while Bon is full-of-mistakes, least of which is not it's lack of self-criticism. Period. Bon has no Compassion like Buddhist Compassion and is not perfect such as Lord Buddha.

No, you are not talking about 'Old Bon' and its horrible human sacrificing cult .

You are talking about Ghengis Khan's grandson who had human sacrifice at his funeral being a great Buddha and a Universal Messiah .

Any wonder I am laughing at that ?

And you write this after quoting a bit about  Shenrab Miwo , who is clearly acknowledged as a Buddha  ?

The Shambhala in the Kalachakra that I'm talking about, belongs to Hulagu Khan. He was a shamanic (Tengrist) Buddhist of the Drikung school that converted under his brother Kublai's rule to the then-become-dominant Sakya school.

Black or White Tengri ?

I'd appreciate if those that are monitoring this thread, don't get distracted by heckling and diversive efforts to bring the topic to Bon.

Lairg and myself seem to be the only people monitering this thread ... and keeping an eye on you and reigning you in.

The efforts are not to bring this to Bon ...  they are to bring it back to Shambala ... the real Shambala as  described in the texts - not his one you making up about it being the  western mongol Empire all the way to Turkey, and claiming a violent Mongul Warlord is Universal Maitreya  and all given validity becasue some distant relative of yours held a minor place of servitude in some court , and your claim to be able to speak Tibetan . 

I'm concentrating on bringing my research to this thread so that people can be benefited by it. So, that's how I see things and that's how I'm exposing them, so please bear with me and don't pay attention to things that would mire that effort for the onlookers and make my path complicated for me. Thanks to everyone and meet you in Nirvana.

I can say the same . So who is right ?

I am sure the reader can make up their own mind here . I am going on the info in the texts, you are going on  ... well, what you have outlined  here .

You also might have noticed that no one else is interested  .

Still a couple of Shams personages to relate about here; which crop up in the sources one can find. It's clear that throughout Hulagu's empire someone was going to great pains to populate (and "seed") History with a host of Shams al-Din personages that all played the key roles in Hulagu's dissemination of his controversial ideas that opposed and criticized Islam. I'm hurrying to end this post in order to carry out the goal of Hulagu's mission and get this work on the road. Don't get distracted by other topics. Rush to carry out the work, you too, the onlookers who wish to find Shambhala, like me. Hulagu was a man who infiltrated Islam and operated from inside so as to save the world from the hideous faith of Islam.

I see, he became Moslem, was Moslem all his life, was a war lord, had human sacrifice at his burial ... but  that was all a 'sham' so he could infiltrate Islam and destroy it from the inside to save Buddhism and the world  from the hideous  faith of Islam .

And you are not being political  here .

I suggest you read up on where this whole concept of a 'new world order ' - 'Shambala to come '  - 'new Jerusalem '  and where it came from :    in history, the Zoroastrian concept of the person, Saoshyant  and the place ( to come - the new world  - the civilisation the Sayoshant brings ) Frashokeret

this is where historically  eschatology came from

https://www.britannica.com/topic/eschatology

Prehistorically, it arrived in Central Asia from the Northern Steppe ,  via IE and  east Siberian  migrating pastoralists ( and their shamen )  along with many core precepts and ethics we still hold today . originally it probably came from  their homeland refugia during the ice age   and memories of that place   ( like a Garden of Eden amidst the ice )  and a promised return to such a society and place .

In that regard I would suggest looking into Lake Baikal   ( and not  just because I had an original whim , but becasue years of research often pointed in that direction, and which I had previously known nothing about ) .

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

Here is Leonardo's depiction of the ruler of Shambhala  - greeting a relative from the dog/wolf star (Sirius).

allegory-of-boat-wolf-and-eagle.jpg

I have read that it is significant that the name Shambhala has 9 letters.  Perhaps there are 9 key intelligences involved

It is ?

Who is who ? 

The 'ruler' is atop the World I guess and Sirius is a bull in ship going through the heavens ?

and its a Leonardo  ?    Which Leonardo ?

You'd think he would have made the bull a lion  ... uless it was actually drawn by 'Tarunardo '   :) .

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Which Leonardo ?

Are you American?

I used to live in a spiritual community that was half from the US.  I had real doubts about their education system

16 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Are you American?

Oh my Goodness NO !

I used to live in a spiritual community that was half from the US.  I had real doubts about their education system

Doubts ?  About American education system  ? 

Nooooooooo   ! 

ku07pxojtkiz.jpg?auto=webp&s=02afa5ad546

I'm a full blood Aussie from the era of FREE university education . Just turn up, sign in for whatever you want to study, all free .

God bless Goff Whitlam !

Edited by Nungali

Leonardo da Vinci:   a Renaissance Man:  expert in art, anatomy, architecture, sculpture, metal casting, weapon design, military fortifications, botany, cartography etc

Where are there such humans these days?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lairg said:

Leonardo da Vinci:   a Renaissance Man:  expert in art, anatomy, architecture, sculpture, metal casting, weapon design, military fortifications, botany, cartography etc

DUDE !   I know WHO Leonardo is  :D    As I said, I am unfamilar with THAT picture  -  the Tauranardo comment was a joke referring to the ' bull pilot '  as opposed to a Lion pilot as in  Leo (lion) nardo .

5 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Ta - DAAAAR ! 

:D

Not these days, but more recent than old Leo ;

Swedenborg .

https://swedenborg.com/emanuel-swedenborg/about-life/

and

Scientific period

220px-Swdbg2.jpg

The Flying Machine, sketched in his notebook from 1714. The operator would sit in the middle and paddle himself through the air.[22] p. 32, or on the video clip at 5:48 on its timeline.[23]

In 1715, aged 27, Swedenborg returned to Sweden, where he devoted himself to natural science and engineering projects for the next two decades. A first step was his meeting with King Charles XII of Sweden in the city of Lund, in 1716. The Swedish inventor Christopher Polhem, who became a close friend of Swedenborg, was also present. Swedenborg's purpose was to persuade the king to fund an observatory in northern Sweden. However, the warlike king did not consider this project important enough, but did appoint Swedenborg to be assessor-extraordinary on the Swedish Board of Mines (Bergskollegium) in Stockholm.[24]

From 1716 to 1718, aged 30, Swedenborg published a scientific periodical entitled Daedalus Hyperboreus ("The Northern Daedalus"), a record of mechanical and mathematical inventions and discoveries. One notable description was that of a flying machine, the same he had been sketching a few years earlier.[21]

In 1718, Swedenborg published an article that attempted to explain spiritual and mental events in terms of minute vibrations, or "tremulations".

Upon the death of Charles XII, Queen Ulrika Eleonora ennobled Swedenborg and his siblings. It was common in Sweden during the 17th and 18th centuries for the children of bishops to receive that honor, as a recognition of the services of their father. The family name was changed from Swedberg to Swedenborg.[25]

In 1724, he was offered the chair of mathematics at Uppsala University, but he declined and said that he had dealt mainly with geometry, chemistry and metallurgy during his career. He also said that he did not have the gift of eloquent speech because of a stutter, as recognized by many of his acquaintances; it forced him to speak slowly and carefully, and there are no known occurrences of his speaking in public.[26] The Swedish critic Olof Lagerkrantz proposed that Swedenborg compensated for his impediment by extensive argumentation in writing.[27]

New direction of studies ahead of his time

During the 1730s, Swedenborg undertook many studies of anatomy and physiology. He had the first known anticipation of the neuron concept.[28] It was not until a century later that science recognized the full significance of the nerve cell. He also had prescient ideas about the cerebral cortex, the hierarchical organization of the nervous system, the localization of the cerebrospinal fluid, the functions of the pituitary gland, the perivascular spaces, the foramen of Magendie, the idea of somatotopic organization, and the association of frontal brain regions with the intellect. In some cases, his conclusions have been experimentally verified in modern times.[29][30][31][32][33]

In the 1730s, Swedenborg became increasingly interested in spiritual matters and was determined to find a theory to explain how matter relates to spirit. Swedenborg's desire to understand the order and the purpose of creation first led him to investigate the structure of matter and the process of creation itself. In the Principia, he outlined his philosophical method, which incorporated experience, geometry (the means by which the inner order of the world can be known) and the power of reason. He also outlined his cosmology, which included the first presentation of his nebular hypothesis. (There is evidence that Swedenborg may have preceded Kant by as much as 20 years in the development of that hypothesis.[34])

In 1735, in Leipzig, he published a three-volume work, Opera philosophica et mineralis ("Philosophical and mineralogical works") in which he tried to conjoin philosophy and metallurgy. The work was mainly appreciated for its chapters on the analysis of the smelting of iron and copper, and it was the work that gave Swedenborg his international reputation.[35] The same year, he also published the small manuscript de Infinito ("On the Infinite") in which he attempted to explain how the finite is related to the infinite and how the soul is connected to the body. It was the first manuscript in which he touched upon such matters. He knew that it might clash with established theologies since he presented the view that the soul is based on material substances.[36][37] He also conducted dedicated studies of the fashionable philosophers of the time such as John Locke, Christian von Wolff, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, and Descartes and earlier thinkers such as Plato, Aristotle, Plotinus and Augustine of Hippo.[38]

In 1743, at the age of 55, Swedenborg requested a leave of absence to go abroad. His purpose was to gather source material for Regnum animale (The Animal Kingdom, or Kingdom of Life), a subject on which books were not readily available in Sweden. The aim of the book was to explain the soul from an anatomical point of view. He had planned to produce a total of 17 volumes.[39]

-Wiki.

a piece on using  Swedenborg's system  within 'possession' cases in psychiatry  ( which also reflects  magical principles of evocation ;) )

https://selfdefinition.org/hearing-voices/articles/wilson-van-dusen-presence-of-spirits-in-madness.htm

The boats sterring wheel is connected to the eagles heart . Interesting , what do you think that means .

My question was actually more about ; why do you connect this picture to " depiction of the ruler of Shambhala  - greeting a relative from the dog/wolf star (Sirius).  "  ?

Connection of Neter to Sirius would be Sop-det  not A-set  ( Isis) .

maybe you are referring to the ' Isis temples' alignment t at  Dendera and Philae to Sirius ?

50 minutes ago, Nungali said:

The boats sterring wheel is connected to the eagles heart . Interesting , what do you think that means .

My question was actually more about ; why do you connect this picture to " depiction of the ruler of Shambhala  - greeting a relative from the dog/wolf star (Sirius).  "  ?

I thought it was a compass - they are usually horizontal, unlike a ship's wheel that is vertical

So the "magnetic" nature of the heart of the Ancient of Days drew the visitor directly

Step into the scene and ask the wolf/dog from where he comes?

The "eagle" is more conventionally double headed, but afaik only in northern hemisphere countries.  One head looks to manage the Earth and the other to manage external relationships

Arguably the eagle is really a phoenix.

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

I thought it was a compass - they are usually horizontal, unlike a ship's wheel that is vertical

41-416284_doh-homer-simpson-quotes-on-quotestopics-homer-simpson.png

So the "magnetic" nature of the heart of the Ancient of Days drew the visitor directly

It all makes sense after I slapped myself in the head .

Step into the scene and ask the wolf/dog from where he comes?

The "eagle" is more conventionally double headed, but afaik only in northern hemisphere countries.  One head looks to manage the Earth and the other to manage external relationships

Indeed !  I have that tattooed on my right breast .   A bit different from the one above - like this but red , a single crown above both heads and holding a sword in its claws

218px-Double-headed_eagle_of_the_Byzanti

Often the jewel of this degree (in various orders) has a phoenix associated with it , some on the reverse of the jewel ... similar to the Rosicrucian degree  ( the previous to red eagle ) jewel has a pelican on one side and .....  something else .... on the other .

Your dual outlook is a good description - in some orders, achieving this degree  entitles one to be elected to a seat in the Senate ... where such 'dual '  view is essential , especially concerning decision making .

Arguably the eagle is really a phoenix.

or a kingfisher    .....  and as I wrote that they started laughing outside !  :D  - they nesting in a tree over the cabin

41d708aa637ef394b4c65e56701d205d?impolic

' Bennu . '

220px-Bennu_bird.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennu

Australian 'Sacred Kingfisher ' ;

9c081d75f9d401c3f5b7d66bfb005d99--bird-b

Edited by Nungali

10 hours ago, Lairg said:

Are you American?

Nungali's smart Lairg, he's got a good brain. He's just not qualified for Buddhism or Tibetan matters like Kalachakra/Shambhala.

Most of the humans that I look at have adverse intelligences attached to their brain to censor brain-thoughts and feed in misleading thoughts.

2 hours ago, Lairg said:

Most of the humans that I look at have adverse intelligences attached to their brain to censor brain-thoughts and feed in misleading thoughts.

There are two levels of wisdom in Tibetan Buddhism: the first is called Khepa and that means "learned". The second is Khepa Khepa.

It means "very learned".

The Khepas are the scholars and learned doctors of Buddhist philosophy who possess an encyclopedic knowledge, can talk for hours without reading their notes etc...

But the Khepa Khepa are akin to 'omniscient' and garner other powers such as being able to speak to different people at the level those people can understand.

The Khepa still are within that zone of error that you speak about Lairg. Getting distracted sucks. I have met lots of very learned Tibetans in my life, but few are really Khepa Khepa. What I take away is that one must rely upon intense study and on a qualified guru/lama who can guide us through the thick and the thin.