Iskote

What exactly is neidan/internal alchemy?

1 minute ago, Shadow_self said:

Siddhi abuser :lol::lol::lol:

Is there a form you can fill in for this? A report you can file?

You mean the evidence Ive been asking you for all night that you cannot give me?

Ohhh batten down the hatches, hes going to the higher ups :lol::lol:

Do they use tiktok too?

tobey-maguire-ok.gif

You don’t think there are repercussions for such actions? 

If not, you are sorely mistaken

Edited by MetaDao

1 minute ago, MetaDao said:

You don’t think there are repercussions for such actions? 

Well lets see

Generally when someone claims that another person psychically abused them, with zero evidence

and then they want to report it to the higher up immortals, some of which are on tiktok by the way

Yeah I think the repercussions are usually a trip the psych ward and a lot of medication unfortunately

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Well lets see

Generally when someone claims that another person psychically abused them, with zero evidence

and then they want to report it to the higher up immortals, some of which are on tiktok by the way

Yeah I think the repercussions are usually a trip the psych ward and a lot of medication unfortunately

The evidence is as clear as day and my teachers are connected in the only surviving Neidan lineages. A quick search of my soul will give them all the answers they need. No one wants a teacher to fall but every teacher is at risk of downfall. Especially those who mistreat students and use siddhi without appropriate responsibility. You are fooling yourself if you think Damo is immune to such investigations. 

Edited by MetaDao

17 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

The evidence is as clear as day and my teachers are connected in the only surviving Neidan lineages.

Are they all on tiktok or just this guy? Listen to yourself man

A quick search of my soul will give them all the answers they need.

Eh, a quick search of your post history gives me all the answers I need

Including your own details

No one wants a teacher to fall but every teacher is at risk of downfall. Especially those who mistreat students and use siddhi without appropriate responsibility.

Except you are just talking rubbish at this point now

You are fooling yourself if you think Damo is immune to such investigations. 

Im certianly not the one being fooled here :lol:

Cup of hot water?? Come on, its a superpower

Edited by Shadow_self

Dogs barking.
Clowns honking.

Both of you made an embarrassment of yourselves. Stop it. This is not how someone on the path should conduct themselves.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MetaDao said:

I expect freeform held back from posting because he might be proved wrong as well.

Some conversations I love being involved in.

Some conversations I really dislike being involved in - but they’re important, so I continue. (The recent sexual qigong thread being an example of that).

Some conversations I dislike and are unimportant - so I remove myself from them

:) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MetaDao said:

You don’t understand. These immortals can go to the moon or to mars if they wish. What need do they have for money besides supporting their family? The goal of any cultivator is to create harmony between heaven and earth. Not selfishly hoard money. You think meditation gurus should be vacationing in Bali, spending 50k a month on travel expenses, and drinking fine wine in the evenings? Have you all lost all your sense?

Who say they are immortals?  Do they admit they are immortals?    I don't know their levels of attainment.  But what they teach are qigong, neigong.  All are elementary stuff.   Because their clients only want elementary stuff.   If Damo purely teaches Neidan, he would be cleaning dishes there.   So why a normal teacher cannot have good returns?

And your message says only the one with Elixir can teach Neidan, or something like that.   When I studied in primary school, I didn't expect Einstein and Picasso to teach me arithmetic and painting. 

I do think you have some in-depth knowledge on many things.  But some of the basic ideas are quite weird. 

5 hours ago, freeform said:

Some conversations I love being involved in.

Some conversations I really dislike being involved in - but they’re important, so I continue. (The recent sexual qigong thread being an example of that).

Some conversations I dislike and are unimportant - so I remove myself from them

:) 

Something I should have done. It seems people are even more blind than I thought. Including yourself. Of course the high level teachers won’t agree because they want to keep making money off students. The whole system is obviously flawed. In 30 years, y’all are welcome to come to my school where teachings are free and we regularly think of ways to create harmony between heaven and earth using our resources. Instead, we’ve got people aiming for minor achievements so they can accomplish minor things and make money while living the ‘good’, ‘spiritual life.’ They are deluded.

Good students are gated from spiritual growth and the opportunity to go far along the path because of their economic situation. I would much rather take a poor orphan off the street and teach them rather than someone like Shadow who has 40k to drop on an introduction with a very poor outlook and understanding on almost everything. It is obvious that we, as teachers, have free will to charge or not to charge for teachings. We have the free will to decide how we spend our resources. And these resources are not spent in the right way. Di Xian are still middle of the road. Just so so. The system is currently flawed and if no one else realizes that, that’s fine. I will single-handed my fix it then. Good luck to all you. This forum is a waste of time and I’m not sure why you have so many posts on here. Takes away from practice.

image.jpeg

Edited by MetaDao

10 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

certianly not the one being fooled here :lol:

Not the one being fooled?

Final words to you mr.Shadow

Have you understood your motivation for cessation?

You are selfish. You don’t wish to be here anymore. You’re tired of living. All these create a distortion on your mind, causing you to act the way you do. You seek the cowards way out. Instead of being motivated by a selfless need to help others, you are motivated by a selfish need to end your own suffering. You are a waste of spiritual potential.

The difference between your path and mine is that I am selfless until the very end. Then, there is no self to act selfless and the path keeps going. You are selfish until there is no self. That’s the difference. I don’t care that you know my name, think you know my teacher’s name or any other nonsense. You can say whatever you wish about me. I will do the same.

Good luck to you!

Edited by MetaDao

12 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Not the one being fooled?

Yes, as you already discerned from my PM, I'm under no illusions :) 

You however....

Final words to you mr.Shadow

Ok :) (Sighs with relief) 

Have you understood your motivation for cessation?

Yes, I have :) 

You are selfish. You don’t wish to be here anymore. You’re tired of living.

No its not that :lol:

All these create a distortion on your mind, causing you to act the way you do.

My mind is quite ok thanks  :) 

You seek the cowards way out. Instead of being motivated by a selfless need to help others,

I help people all the time :)

you are motivated by a selfish need to end your own suffering.

No, its not that :D 

You are a waste of spiritual potential.

Oh, right in the feelings :lol:

Good luck to you

Of the two of us,  Im not so sure Im the one who needs good luck :) 

I mean, you are the one having an emotional meltdown, in public.

I know its that time of the month and all...the moon is particularly powerful right now as well.

A bit of sitting would help

I wish your suffering would end, but honestly, you're creating it yourself

Good luck to you too :) 

8 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Yes, as you already discerned from my PM, I'm under no illusions :) 

You however....

Ok :) (Sighs with relief) 

Yes, I have :) 

No its not that :lol:

My mind is quite ok thanks  :) 

I help people all the time :)

No, its not that :D 

Oh, right in the feelings :lol:

Of the two of us,  Im not so sure Im the one who needs good luck :) 

I mean, you are the one having an emotional meltdown, in public.

I know its that time of the month and all...the moon is particularly powerful right now as well.

A bit of sitting would help

I wish your suffering would end, but honestly, you're creating it yourself

Good luck to you too :) 

I’ll let you have the last laugh. Doesn’t matter to me. I have said my piece. 

You have no clue why I am here. Public is the only way to create any sort of change. You can delude yourself all you want but I expect your teacher will tell you the same when the time is right.

When you reach a certain stage, you realize suffering is an illusion as well. There is only selfless free will

Edited by MetaDao

On 11/8/2022 at 8:53 PM, Cobie said:

So you are making  unfalsifiable claims. Cheap.

"It ain't much, but it's honest work."

As to this discussion it is very entertaining. Its like a back and forth between Dr Dunning and Dr Kruger

On 07/11/2022 at 3:44 PM, Taoist Texts said:

the embryo. (and no, it is not what you heard it is) :)

Does it have anything to do with the ‘inner child’, as in 

• Wow 1

@Taoist Texts

Your :o respond made me laugh. :lol: 

Thanks for your reply.

Is ‘embryo’ another name for ‘elixer’?

image.jpeg.69f56583d22bf4bb1b676b1430615024.jpeg

Edited by Cobie
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

Not quite but they are close 

Righto. :) So what is the pivotal difference?

Edited by Cobie
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

Elixir is an infinite engine of perpetual motion, constantly replenishing Yuan Qi. It is the fusion of refined Yuan Shen and refined Yuan Qi. It transmutes your spirit from Yin Shen to Yang Shen.

Embryo is a further development that is an indestructible energy body that contains the elixir inside of it. Once you attain this, there is no mind. Only free will. A sort of divine consciousness.

If you have an infinite energy source, you require nothing outside yourself to survive. No food, no water, nothing. This is Di Xian. Shadow did you a big favor and pointed out a few teachers that can take you along this path. This post has served its purpose of guiding those away from the false Neidan teachers towards the true ones. It is not my teacher, but he is a Di Xian. Don’t believe Shadow’s lies. The Di Xian prove themselves to you if you actually learn from them.

Shadow simply thinks himself to know those teachers. He does not.

Edited by MetaDao

6 hours ago, MetaDao said:

I’ll let you have the last laugh.

Nothing about this is funny.

Its dawning on me just how sad it is to see your mental state crumble over something so small.

I  feel sorry for you, and I mean that in the most genuine way

But I don't  fully blame you for your outbursts...I know its your teacher who's done the real damage

6 hours ago, MetaDao said:

You have no clue why I am here.

Yes I do, because you left a nice big paper trail behind you.

I seen everything, did you forget?

You are here because you have

• A bruise on your ego from pride
  • A pain in your heart from rejection
  • A serious chip on your shoulder, from anger
  • A Machiavellian teacher, who's using your pain as his tool (which is absolutely disgusting and telling of his ethics) 
  • A  tendency for dishonesty, out of an unfortunate lust for revenge based on a fabricated story by your teacher
  • Unsteady emotional stability
  • Distorted ethics (based on all of the above)

Your business was to come here and unjustifiably slander someone, all because of something that happened through nobody's fault but your own. (I seen this)

Your ego is tripping you up sadly, and your teacher has tied your shoelaces together to make sure you fall.

Every time they come loose, he's going to tie them again, and the knot will be tighter each time

I even reached out to you via PM to try and reason some sense...your answer was telling, you have no care for consequences, and ironically, that's why you are in the position you are

I'm done doing this with you, you're beyond help or reasoning with at

I'm not the cause of your suffering, and I'll be damned if I'm going to add any more to it

Find peace, please you're in serious need of it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MetaDao said:

Elixir is an infinite engine …

Embryo is a further development that is an indestructible energy body that contains the elixir inside of it. …

Thanks for elucidating. :) 

Spoiler

The quoted bit is as much as I can take in right now. I will ignore the rest. :unsure: 

7 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Thanks for elucidating. :) 

Reveal hidden contents

The quoted bit is as much as I can take in right now. I will ignore the rest. :unsure: 

No problem! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

Nothing about this is funny.

Its dawning on me just how sad it is to see your mental state crumble over something so small.

I  feel sorry for you, and I mean that in the most genuine way

But I don't  fully blame you for your outbursts...I know its your teacher who's done the real damage

Yes I do, because you left a nice big paper trail behind you.

I seen everything, did you forget?

You are here because you have

• A bruise on your ego from pride
  • A pain in your heart from rejection
  • A serious chip on your shoulder, from anger
  • A Machiavellian teacher, who's using your pain as his tool (which is absolutely disgusting and telling of his ethics) 
  • A  tendency for dishonesty, out of an unfortunate lust for revenge based on a fabricated story by your teacher
  • Unsteady emotional stability
  • Distorted ethics (based on all of the above)

Your business was to come here and unjustifiably slander someone, all because of something that happened through nobody's fault but your own. (I seen this)

Your ego is tripping you up sadly, and your teacher has tied your shoelaces together to make sure you fall.

Every time they come loose, he's going to tie them again, and the knot will be tighter each time

I even reached out to you via PM to try and reason some sense...your answer was telling, you have no care for consequences, and ironically, that's why you are in the position you are

I'm done doing this with you, you're beyond help or reasoning with at

I'm not the cause of your suffering, and I'll be damned if I'm going to add any more to it

Find peace, please you're in serious need of it

We will see who reaches a higher level in this lifetime. Time will tell my friend. You go your way with all your misconceptions you’ve made about me through the internet.

I will go mine. I truly wish you the best in your practice! If you did not sound the way you do, I wouldn’t respond to you the way I have.

I will become a Di Xian within about 15-20 years so good luck catching up.

If you get close with Damo, ask him about me. I think the answer on why I left the academy might surprise you. You think you know me? You are wrong. You are just proving how distorted your mind still is. Your lens is far from clear and you’ve got a ton of work to do. I respect your defense of Damo truly. I am the type to say what I mean without the care for any consequences because I am truthful.

When my friends mistreat others, I call them out on it. When my friends are assholes, I call them assholes. Damo was an asshole to me and so I told him basically just that in a PM. I would say it to his face. He is not an asshole just like how my friends aren’t assholes. He is simply an asshole in certain situations. Just like me!  I also know for a fact that he misused his siddhi on me. You are welcome to question him on it. I don’t lie. I don’t care if anyone else knows because it’s not my problem. It’s Damo’s problem and he can deal with whatever might come his way. I respect Damo for what he teaches but I also know his faults. I wouldn’t take back much of what I’ve said here.

So truly, good luck! I think we will both need it in the years to come :)

Edited by MetaDao

9 hours ago, Cobie said:

Definitely not this:

Elixir is an infinite engine …

Embryo is a further development that is an indestructible energy body that contains the elixir inside of it. …

How can an embryo be a body? Thats just gibberish because an embryo cannot survive on its own while the body can. There is a reason why they are called different names: because they are different things. (where is the roll eyes smiley?  ah here it is :rolleyes:) gosh do people even listen to themselves?

an embryo cannot survive on its own while the body can. ... they are called different names: because they are different things. 

Righto.

@Taoist Texts what comes first, the elixer or the embryo?

Edited by Cobie
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Righto.

@Taoist Texts what comes first, the elixer or the embryo?

Dear @Cobie  you have no intention to practice neidan so lets not belabor the issue.  Nice chatting with ya;)

• Haha 1