Iskote

What exactly is neidan/internal alchemy?

54 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

it isn't clear and you've provided absolutely nothing in the way of evidence to support that statement. Literally nothing

What’s the evidence Damo has achieved Yang Shen? Anyone at the Di Xian level would instantly know. The elixir can be perceived 

Need I go on? Your constant rabble is simply there to cover up your teacher’s wrong doings. It means nothing to me as karma does it’s work.

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

You'd hear him discuss the candle flame being preserved vs being put out

Same thing

That's the difference between the end point of  Daoist Neidan vs the type Buddhist practice I'm talking about

And, you think that understanding is correct? What evidence do you have beside the word of Damo?

The flame is put out later in Neidan too. You just don't have an understanding of it and neither does Damo

3 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

preservation of the self

You said this, not I. End goal of Daoism is not preservation of the self. Shows you don't understand Neidan

3 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

preservation of the sel

You are letting a 1st year Neidan student correct all your misunderstandings. Those years of training paid off for ya :)

30 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Quote it please. From what I remember it goes something like my goal is a bit different than the Daoist immortality and has been steadily going more towards Buddhism. No clear attainment stated whatsoever. Never mentions his teachers or lineage.

I already paraphrased it

He made the distinction between the endpoints and stated his practice

He literally stated "snuffing out the candle"

You just werent listening...youve a tendency towards that

23 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Do they? You repeatedly state claims about Neidan with 0 evidence and 90% of them are wrong. 

My statements are in relation to Dragons gate alchemy. You have zero knowledge or understanding of it

You have no lineage backing within Neidan.

And you think the phoney who learns from the Tiktok star above does? Come on man give it up ffs

Im not looking for initiation. I have a 1-1 teacher who teaches me for free

Damos material is for a different purpose for me. One my other teacher approves of

Do I need to quote every single one of your mistakes?

You cant because there aren't any

22 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Never said this. You just made it up. The list goes on and on. You are deluded 

No actually, I m not

I have the facebook messages in front of me

21 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

What teacher? You don’t know who my teacher is. Who said he zooms primarily?

I do actually, that why I was able to name his teacher

Maybe you can expose the Di Xians name, or will I?

Lets play a game, we'll start with a letter

9cef249e-f098-4439-9672-e2697ca94a81.1d4

Want to continue? 

lemme just mimick your wording real quick 

Please go ahead

21 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Where are the prices? Do you see them? Claims with 0 evidence

Last I checked with him,  it was $120 for 2 hours over zoom monthly

Has he gotten more generous? Free teaching for TDB crew perhaps? 

20 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Lol what happens when you subtract the clock back before it ever started 

That has nothing to do with anything

16 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Opinion can be fact.

When supported by facts and evidence that is observable

There is objective truth.

Is there? 

You seem to stray into false much more than true 

Where is the false? 

Edited by Shadow_self

16 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

What’s the evidence Damo has achieved Yang Shen? Anyone at the Di Xian level would instantly know. The elixir can be perceived 

And neither the Tiktok star not "special K" are of that level, and you have no evidence to suggest they are

Point dismissed

15 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Need I go on? Your constant rabble is simply there to cover up your teacher’s wrong doings. It means nothing to me as karma does it’s work.

Yes you must

My teacher hasnt done anything wrong...hes very honest with his students about his level of attainment

Yours however, Drinking hot water is a siddhi

Says it all really

10 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

And, you think that understanding is correct? What evidence do you have beside the word of Damo?

My other teacher, who doesnt know Damo, doesnt share a lineage nor a practice with him ;) 

10 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

The flame is put out later in Neidan too. You just don't have an understanding of it and neither does Damo

Please explain how it is

5 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

You said this, not I. End goal of Daoism is not preservation of the self. Shows you don't understand Neidan

If "you" are preserved then that is immortality

That is why I made the distinction with original self. I thought you'd make the connection yourself...but, well...

4 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

You are letting a 1st year Neidan student correct all your misunderstandings. Those years of training paid off for ya :)

Oh you're not correcting me Metadao, but you sure have made my points about your teacher very clear

If his students are this confused...and willing to buy into his nonsensical fables...and create make believe stories about "mental siddhi abuse" so he can get his monthly tuition off you

I think myself (and this entire board) know exactly what to make of him, you, his practice, his teacher (mr tiktok) and your understanding of matters

Good bravo! Funny you mention Dragon Gate because I am a part of that lineage and you show 0 understanding of it. Now you show your true nature. I doubt you will ever receive any transmissions from Damo. I can tell you that much 

Edited by MetaDao

3 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Good bravo! Funny you mention Dragon Gate because I am a part of that lineage and you show 0 understanding of it

No you arent :lol:

http://www.laoziacademy.com/about/master-dongyangs-profile/

There's your teachers teacher :D 

Im sparing you the embarrasment of posting your own teachers words

But as for Mr Tiktok

Hes a lot older and a lot greyer now :D 

Di Xian, yeah right

10 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

No you arent :lol:

http://www.laoziacademy.com/about/master-dongyangs-profile/

There's your teachers teacher :D 

Im sparing you the embarrasment of posting your own teachers words

But as for Mr Tiktok

Hes a lot older and a lot greyer now :D 

Di Xian, yeah right

So quick to condemn others for talking down on a teacher for legitimate reasons.

Yet, here you are talking down on some of the highest level people that exist 

Your words get more and more crude and insulting. Such a high level of attainment. Now, we’ve got not just money grabber scammers but just horrible people posing as spiritual cultivators 

Such a sham. Buddha would be ashamed. I wonder what your teacher would think of you if he could read this. Oh wait, he can hahahaha!

Edited by MetaDao

Just now, MetaDao said:

Yet, here you are talking down on some of the highest level people that exist

Well would you look at that,

I was right (Of course I was)

I guess my mind reading Siddhi was on point today

By the way, my BS detector siddhi is a hell of a lot stronger :) 

Id quit now while I was ahead If i was you...the next step is I start spilling out stuff Mr "special K's" words...and I have the pictures so save yourself (and him) the embarrassment and just stop

4 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Well would you look at that,

I was right (Of course I was)

I guess my mind reading Siddhi was on point today

By the way, my BS detector siddhi is a hell of a lot stronger :) 

Id quit now while I was ahead If i was you...the next step is I start spilling out stuff Mr "special K's" words...and I have the pictures so save yourself (and him) the embarrassment and just stop

Pls do. You’re embarrassing yourself. Anyone with the correct eyes who looks at the pictures you send can easily tell who is legit and who isn’t. 

Edited by MetaDao

Your words get more and more crude and insulting.

Noticing that a person you are claiming to be an earth immortal has grey hair growing by the year, when he shouldn't is neither crude nor insulting

its pointing out the very obvious truth that he is not what you're saying he is

Such a high level of attainment. Now, we’ve got not just money grabber scammers but just horrible people posing as spiritual cultivators 

Telling the truth is horrible? I thought you liked the truth?

Oh wait no, you just like YOUR truth

You know, that subjective thing tinted by your own biases

Such a sham. Buddha would be ashamed.

I thought you didnt understand Buddhism, you did say that

Buddha tended to like the truth

I wonder what your teacher would think of you if he could read this. Oh wait, he can hahahaha!

Yep, Im sure they wont mind me calling out inconsistencies where I see it

Helps with that discernment thing...kind of important for meditation

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Pls do. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Ah he is your teacher then :):) 

Look at that, I was right (again)

Damn that mind reading siddhi is on point today right B)

Oh wait, did I access your mind without your consent? 

Why don't you tell special K to bring himself over here and we can have this neidan  discussion instead of hiding behind you :) 

Or is he too busy with the zoom calls and hot water :D 

Anyone with the correct eyes who looks at the pictures you send can easily tell who is legit and who isn’t. 

Indeed, look at all the things ive said that you've confirmed,

I agree, it isnt hard to tell at all :) 

Edited by Shadow_self

13 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Ah he is your teacher then :):) 

Look at that, I was right (again)

Damn that mind reading siddhi is on point today right B)

Oh wait, did I access your mind without your consent? 

Why don't you tell special K to bring himself over here and we can have this neidan  discussion instead of hiding behind you :) 

Or is he too busy with the zoom calls and hot water :D 

Indeed, look at all the things ive said that you've confirmed,

I agree, it isnt hard to tell at all :) 

You are speaking absolute nonsense like a small child. Good luck on that cessation. I have no clue who special k is but you still haven’t sent a pic of my teacher so no. You are still wrong. I don’t think you’ve made an accurate statement in about 30 posts

Edited by MetaDao

9 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

I have no clue who special k is but you still haven’t sent a pic of my teacher so no. You are still wrong

Oh you do...that's the first letter of his name

How did I know your teachers teacher by the way? You never answered me that

The problem is you don't know how much I've interacted with him,  for how long or what I know about him

Long before You came along Mr self proclaimed "first year"

Here's the second letter of his name

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsDU5ANnVlhyrCHok6oQ1

You still sure you want to keep him anonymous?

Edited by Shadow_self

52 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Oh you do...that's the first letter of his name

How did I know your teachers teacher by the way? You never answered me that

The problem is you don't know how much I've interacted with him,  for how long or what I know about him

Long before You came along Mr self proclaimed "first year"

Here's the second letter of his name

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsDU5ANnVlhyrCHok6oQ1

You still sure you want to keep him anonymous?

Go ahead. That’s not my teacher lol. You are deluded, toxic, and the furthest thing from any sort of spiritual cultivation. You will fail in your pursuit of cessation and you will never accomplish anything on your path unless you change real quick.

Edited by MetaDao

2 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

Go ahead. That’s not my teacher lol. You are deluded, toxic, and the furthest thing from any sort of spiritual cultivation. You will fail in your pursuit of cessation and you will never accomplish anything on your path unless you change real quick 

Listen, you might have some other people fooled, but not me

I see through you, your nonsense, your teachers nonsense, and your teachers teacher as well

I've words here in front of me from your teacher before you even knew who he was

Earth immortal with grey hair within a few years. mental siddhi rape...listen to what you are saying honestly

The only reason I havent completely outed him is because I know some poor soul looking for help will be sucked in by your nonsense and make a nice addition to his pocket money...

But you can deny it all you wish, you know I know who he is, and I know who his teachers are too

And he is a complete and utter fraud. 

He actually thinks drinking hot water is a siddhi...i wont even mention the other things he's said, they are just laughable

Unlike you, ive no reason to lie about him, but the truth is the truth,and its staring be in face the form of facebook messages

Honestly its beyond sad what you are trying to do.

I don't see the point regarding money.  Taoists charge money, from donations, ceremonies, spirit services.   Why teaching Neidan cannot collect money?    USD500,000 p.a. - after deduct expenses and tax is not much.  And it depends on where you are.  In my city it can buy a few parking lots only.    These teachers are merely immortals.  They have no abilities to escape from the tax net.  If they fall sick, the medical fee could be huge - all these latest medicines and therapies. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

I don't see the point regarding money.  Taoists charge money, from donations, ceremonies, spirit services.   Why teaching Neidan cannot collect money?    USD500,000 p.a. - after deduct expenses and tax is not much.  And it depends on where you are.  In my city it can buy a few parking lots only.    These teachers are merely immortals.  They have no abilities to escape from the tax net.  If they fall sick, the medical fee could be huge - all these latest medicines and therapies. 

Oh you don’t? You don’t see the problem with charging large amounts of money to people for spiritual growth?

You don’t understand. These immortals can go to the moon or to mars if they wish. What need do they have for money besides supporting their family? The goal of any cultivator is to create harmony between heaven and earth. Not selfishly hoard money. You think meditation gurus should be vacationing in Bali, spending 50k a month on travel expenses, and drinking fine wine in the evenings? Have you all lost all your sense?

Edited by MetaDao

8 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Listen, you might have some other people fooled, but not me

I see through you, your nonsense, your teachers nonsense, and your teachers teacher as well

I've words here in front of me from your teacher before you even knew who he was

Earth immortal with grey hair within a few years. mental siddhi rape...listen to what you are saying honestly

The only reason I havent completely outed him is because I know some poor soul looking for help will be sucked in by your nonsense and make a nice addition to his pocket money...

But you can deny it all you wish, you know I know who he is, and I know who his teachers are too

And he is a complete and utter fraud. 

He actually thinks drinking hot water is a siddhi...i wont even mention the other things he's said, they are just laughable

Unlike you, ive no reason to lie about him, but the truth is the truth,and its staring be in face the form of facebook messages

Honestly its beyond sad what you are trying to do.

And what am I trying to do? You do not know to whom you speak. Please share the messages you speak of. I don’t think they exist. You are spouting nonsense. In turn, I will expose Damo for the fraud he is. I also have Facebook messages of insults over email and Facebook. Damo is a harsh man who calls others names in his spare time. I can see it transfers over to you as well. 

Edited by MetaDao
  • Haha 1

The only reason I haven’t completely outed your teacher for the asshole and siddhi abuser he is is out of respect. Now you are causing me to reconsider. Maybe it’s time his academy is taken down 

• Haha 1

If I presented the evidence, it could be easily determined by the higher ups in lineages and Damo could swiftly be revoked of all teaching privileges. So please go ahead. I will cause a public storm and tear down the public scam that is the lotus Neigong academy and expose the internal arts scene for what it’s become. Karmic imprints can easily be traced and the past can be easily ascertained. 

• Haha 1

And what am I trying to do? 

You are trying to degrade someone, and doing an awful job of it :lol:

You do not know to whom you speak.

I do,

A self admitted  emotionally damaged person with a serious chip on their shoulder, and a  seriously worrying delusional belief that they were  abused "siddhily" 

Please share the messages you speak of.

Like I said, im not giving him the publicity, you adoration of Mr Tiktok is all I needed for confirmation

Well that plus you sound like a recording of him

I don’t think they exist. You are spouting nonsense.

Well ive not been wrong thus far

Plus if im not telling the truth, how did I know Mr high level tiktok star was his teacher (and your idol apparently)

Explain that one away please? 

Di Xian with grey hair in a few yearsJFC :lol:

In turn, I will expose Damo for the fraud he is.

Well so far, you've succeeded in doing absolutely none of that

Unsurprising though...your arguments are about as strong as a house of cards in a hurricane

15 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

The only reason I haven’t completely outed your teacher for the asshole and siddhi abuser he is is out of respect. Now you are causing me to reconsider. Maybe it’s time his academy is taken down 

Siddhi abuser :lol::lol::lol:

Is there a form you can fill in for this? A report you can file?

7 minutes ago, MetaDao said:

If I presented the evidence, it could be easily determined by the higher ups in lineages and Damo could swiftly be revoked of all teaching privileges. So please go ahead. I will cause a public storm and tear down the public scam that is the lotus Neigong academy and expose the internal arts scene for what it’s become. Karmic imprints can easily be traced and the past can be easily ascertained. 

You mean the evidence Ive been asking you for all night that you cannot give me?

Ohhh batten down the hatches, hes going to the higher ups :lol::lol:

Do they use tiktok too?

tobey-maguire-ok.gif