Maybe I'm just like my mother, she was never satisfied satisfied... -The artist currently known as Prince.

Any NJ or Oslo photos for the gallery or on the web anywhere? I'd love to see some!

I've been lazy and havent uploaded them to photobucket yet....wonder if that will automatically resize....my default res on that camera is stupidly large :D I'll get 'em up in the next few days!

The Taobums Trapezoid :lol:

L to R....forgot his name, Eri, Cam, Me, AugustLeo over LotusFlower over Jazz, Annie, Max, Yoda, Jan, ...forgot his name too, Scotty & mgd.

IMG_0621-SM.jpg

Edited by joeblast

Max had to smack Cam on the back of the head to wake 'im up... :lol:

IMG_0615.jpg

Michael & Annie

IMG_0610.jpg

Jen, Kyle, Scott

IMG_0612.jpg

moi-self

IMG_0613.jpg

Max!

IMG_0618.jpg

Shhhhhweeeeet!!!! Thanks so much Dan!!! More notes: That was Max charging up my water. Chris was the guy sitting in the corner with the dark red pants and white shirt. (Max made him sit there for being such a space cadet!!! The guy can dish it out, but can't take it. :lol: ) You can see Lama Oscar in the background of the photo of Dan. The guy sitting to the left of Anne-Marie was a total Kunlun stud, but I didn't get to talk to him. The guy sitting to the left of Cam is James and he's a way cool guy from Maine and has been to a number of Max seminars. The photo of me, Jen, and Scott Jen was trying to get me to confront myself but I was not having any of it. Scott was sitting in the extreme SW corner and per Vaastu theory he'd get an extra hit of Kunlun energy that way and it sounded like it might have helped.

Guys we arranged a follow up session with Oscar this past Sunday.

It was great to meet about 8 of us and I left with a big smile.

Any one in NY NJ CT area that hasnt given me thier email - plz do so I can keep you informed.

Oscar is here another week, and we will try to meet again.

http://meetandgrow.com/community/groups/kunlun/default.aspx

http://mykunlun.com

Who all are planning to go to June - La seminar - perhaps i should start a new post .

Edited by JazZen

Shhhhhweeeeet!!!! Thanks so much Dan!!! More notes: That was Max charging up my water. Chris was the guy sitting in the corner with the dark red pants and white shirt. (Max made him sit there for being such a space cadet!!! The guy can dish it out, but can't take it. :lol: )

Hey now, don't be misrepresentin'. I chose to sit for my own reasons. When you open up to deeper levels and then get a new corresponding transfer it can really take you out for a while. You'll see.

When I met Jenny Lamb I slept for a whole day, When I met Rinpoche I slept for two.

It is all good.

Edited by Mantra68

Of course it is :D You know one of us woulda snuck up on you and put you in a headlock if we thought we could have gotten away with it :lol:

Jazz,

I enjoyed Oscar's talk on Friday, he's a great teacher in his own right. What did he cover on Saturday? Does he cover Tibetan teachings at all or just stick with Max's practices? What do you think of his water additive? I've use it every so often. I can feel something, but I don't really know what it does. When I took it at the NJ seminar at the overdose concentration, I could feel my head opening up. I have been drinking water with a small twist of lime or lemon in it these days.

Yoda

Jazz,

I enjoyed Oscar's talk on Friday, he's a great teacher in his own right. What did he cover on Saturday? Does he cover Tibetan teachings at all or just stick with Max's practices? What do you think of his water additive? I've use it every so often. I can feel something, but I don't really know what it does. When I took it at the NJ seminar at the overdose concentration, I could feel my head opening up. I have been drinking water with a small twist of lime or lemon in it these days.

Yoda

water additive? Can you please explain? I am very curious...

er, I'll look the stuff up. But Max said to just drink water with a twist of lemon or lime in it would accomplish the same thing. Increases the soluability of water and helps energy flow, etc.