Funny, right about when we'll be starting the seminar:

Saturday, May 3

Saturn in prograde motion, 9:27 a.m.

Having appeared to move westward among the stars in "retrograde" motion for several months, Saturn now reverses and returns to normal or "regular" motion (eastward among the stars).

I was looking at saturn the other night through my telescope. It was awesome, I tried taking some pictures through the eyepiece, but it was damn near impossible...they didnt come out all that well :D

also i would be happy to get a one on one with max since there may not be so many opportunities for me.

but i am really glad to be able to come to new jersey and to be in the seminar. to meet the persons who spread this method that opened so many doors for me already.

it is such a good development that now it is so easy for someone to travel so fast such long distances.

in the past i would have to take my horse and some damn good boat ...

see ya ...

jan.

So what does Saturn do?

Michael Winn has much stuff about Saturn. He connects it with true earth stuff, and talks lots about it in his greatest kan and li. One is given drops of liquid that has had saturn pointed at it through a telescope. Or something. So long ago....

So what does Saturn do?

This link: http://www.astro.com/

will bring you to a free site that will give you personal info based on the date

and time of your birth.

Click on Free Horoscopes at the top of the page and Login.

Short Report Forecast will let you know how the planets

may be affecting you now, and in the near future.

Fun!

:)

Edited by mgd

I may be there for the free lecture, if finals don't take too long.

Being an unemployed college student means I can't make it on Sat/Sunday.

It would be awesome to meet Max.

Hey Scott from AYP here.

I just made reservations for the quite expensive room. I can cancel before 6 pm on the 2nd though, so if anyone is willing to share some floor space, I'll give you some money for it. Otherwise, if I end up keeping the room then I will have an extra bed for someone to crash on for 2 nights.

hi everyone,

i am looking forward to fly to the usa and be in the seminar.

i had an interesting dream about it tonite.

i wish for all of us good vibes and i hope it will be a blessing for every participant.

i hope we can really come closer to let go of our blocks and encounter more and more who we really are.

love jan.

Scotty,

I ran it past Cam, and he's cool with adding you to our hotel room.

We aren't charging Jan as an enticement to get him to fly out from Germany, but if you, Cam and I could split the two nights three ways, that would be great!

Your pal,

Yoda

Y-

From my one workshop I went to, you don't need to bring anything. I would recommend pencil and paper and I think you are supposed to eat at least a snack before each class.

Y

If anyone owns any bongers or any other cool toys, bring em so we can check them out. :lol:

i won't be there tomorrow, but i'm ready for saturday and sunday. it'll be nice to meet people here in the flesh...and max and chris, bien sur. i'm a redhead with the pink and brown glasses, so please come over and say hi, as i can be kinda reserved when i first meet people.

i'll be curious to see how long the bliss lasts on my drives home on the Jersey Turnpike, which can test the mettle of the most enlightened of lamas :D

ooh, that reminds me, I'll have to check where the free lecture is. Jen and I should be heading out around ~4 so we should have plenty of time to get there in time for the free lecture tonight.

scheeyas there!

Yes it was. Good info, good people and a good time.

Wish I could have stayed longer.

John