moment

Locking threads, discuss it here

Next, I predicted you would write this ;

15 hours ago, welkin said:

I even gave you the opportunity to say anything else. ANYTHING... Made it straight in your face obvious what your response would be. You didn't even think to question what your automatic response did you? As expected.

SMH

I've pondered the idea of old age for the past couple of days. It seems that I may have observed and blamed lack of consciousness, when in reality it may very well the inevitability of something else that comes with old age. Something that begins to be expressed in many different facets. I don't believe this to be the case for everyone who gets to that point, but i'd say it is the case for most. And so i decided to stop criticizing that which may be inevitable for most out of respect.

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

I've pondered the idea of old age for the past couple of days. It seems that I may have observed and blamed lack of consciousness, when in reality it may very well the inevitability of something else that comes with old age. Something that begins to be expressed in many different facets. I don't believe this to be the case for everyone who gets to that point, but i'd say it is the case for most. And so i decided to stop criticizing that which may be inevitable for most out of respect.

Are you finding it difficult to say senility?

• Haha 2

As for Sir Grey, it just recently became apparent me what is the cause of his acting or behavior. Ironically, it's a reaction to those whom guide him. the problem  is his subconscious decides to take it out on all others who aren't forced to go through the same trials of criticism and molding he went or goes through. It stems back to what i said earlier, not being able to simply just 'be'. What he's being taught as being is rigid and influenced by much more than just being. If the lessons or teachings being influenced upon him were true to its core, he wouldn't feel the need to feel resentful (something that would never be admitted to) towards others. Case closed

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zerostao said:

Where do I find that new serpent diety thread?

I haven't had time - but I'll try to start it up tomorrow snake-willing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Apech said:

No. It's the idea of nearly being out the door.

Let me retract the idea that most are this way. It's definitely not above 80%. I don't want to make the mistake of joining idiotic war I see between people of young age and older age. Anytime I hear, "they all think this, they all act" from either side, i already know it comes from the limited perspective of what phase each one is in their life.

I have nothing against people who are older than me, especially those whom are near granparenting age. I associate or understand them more than those of mid age.

Edited by welkin
  • Haha 1

Seems off topic here, but wanted to add: Mods will sometimes temporarily (or longer) lock threads when they downgrade into repeated insult territory.  Hoping a little time away will give members a little more perspective on the stupidity of heated arguments with strangers over the internet. 

I've been guilty of such run on negativity in the past.  These days when I get negative, I hope a friend or two PMs me to get perspective, take a walk, chill.  I'll also try to create a few positive threads to balance the negativity. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Apech said:

I thought you where going to say cynicism

-  Damn !   Lost me magic powers agin !  ....  The same thing happened back in  '62 .... me and Johnny Bitstead where driving an old  chevy down to Pasadena ....  back then, of course, you couldn;t get to Pasadena from here , you  had to go to Canada first  ....

5.14-2.jpg?w=620

• Haha 3

On 9/22/2020 at 8:50 AM, EmeraldHead said:

Earl Grey has a habit of putting people or things he doesn't like OFF/DOWN! He would throw a lot of people out of this forum and impose some serious rules if he could. He seems to be a stable person by mundane standards but really he seems like Aladeen the dictator in playing games with strangers.

Too late for flattery. 

On 12/19/2020 at 2:56 PM, Earl Grey said:

Too late for flattery. 

exactly you have no life. its been 3 months. you think I care about you? we barely even talked on this forum. you taught your yinshen brain how to stand in any pose for hours and it's having a negative effect on your personality! you are stiffer than a stone! for one thing which pisses you off you point 1,000 fingers!

Edited by EmeraldHead

as long as this is about locking threads.. let's see if it works..

Be better.. don't hold grudges and don't let old enmities

spread thru different threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3