helpfuldemon

Has anyone ever experienced or read about this?

1 hour ago, helpfuldemon said:

Demons are semi Divine entities.

The truth of this depends on what we define a "demon" as. The original daemon indeed referred to basically anything from outside our plane, but "demon" can also refer to those below our plane. What we refer to in being possessed by a demon is those of the lower planes. You do not want to be possessed by those of the lower planes, as it will not "challenge" you, rather, it will lead you down a path that reverses growth. 

I believe I've said something similar to you before, and I'll say it again for your sake: thoroughly examine yourself to see if you are possessed. From my personal experience, most possessions don't show any of the flashy "powers" like you'd see in the movies, rather, they drain your energy and pollute your mental state. When I was possessed, I certainly identified with the word "demon" a lot more than after I got it fixed. Again, it would be worth examining yourself with a blank mind even to simply check. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paradoxal said:

The truth of this depends on what we define a "demon" as. The original daemon indeed referred to basically anything from outside our plane, but "demon" can also refer to those below our plane. What we refer to in being possessed by a demon is those of the lower planes. You do not want to be possessed by those of the lower planes, as it will not "challenge" you, rather, it will lead you down a path that reverses growth. 

I believe I've said something similar to you before, and I'll say it again for your sake: thoroughly examine yourself to see if you are possessed. From my personal experience, most possessions don't show any of the flashy "powers" like you'd see in the movies, rather, they drain your energy and pollute your mental state. When I was possessed, I certainly identified with the word "demon" a lot more than after I got it fixed. Again, it would be worth examining yourself with a blank mind even to simply check. 

You could definitely say that this demon reversed my growth, as it thoroughly destroyed my faith in what I knew, forcing me to recreate what I knew.  I say it was a challenge because what Ive learned is that as I grew to knowledge, it lessened its activity.

One more thing about what its like, in case anyone has read something about this.  My brain is connected to my loins, penis, anus and groin.  My thoughts go in and down rather that out and up.  Out and up is where the voices live, so I dont seek up and out anymore.  All my thoughts go into me now.

So in otder not to get this device to activate, I have to breathe with my gut and my mind in unison and not think too stressfully with my brain, otherwise the wires get agitated and it hurts

Im sure people have lost interest in this post but if not, I was thinking more about how this all happened to me and thought, if at least for my own therapy if not your interest, I would post what it was like to be overtaken by this machine.

So as I said, I experienced some mystical visions and then had this horrendous pain around the area where the prostate gland is.  Then this terrible crunching/grinding sound in my right ear, and some thing was placed there.  For awhile it did nothing but since it was distracting my full body meditations I started to mentally prod it, trying to assimilate it the way I did with other pain.  Eventually it came alive, and wires went from my ear to the center of my brain, penetrating the glands there.  Meanwhile, my penis and anus were also being overtaken by wires.  Eventually my eyes and hands and nearly my whole body had wires going through it.  I had a lot of questions so I mentally raised my awareness up seeking answers, and these wires grabbed on the the physical portion of the mind that is thought and devoured my mental voice.  Over the years this continued to happen, at one point my entire brain was systematically overtaken as I watched it portion out in even spaces the placement of wires.  I thought that perhaps mankind had somehow managed to make the leap to do this and I got paranoid that it was a group of scientists, or aliens playing God.  For all purposes, it is God, because this device now had complete control of my body.  I watched as my inner mental voice became replaced by other voices making comments and observations, very occasionally offering suggestions.  There were times that I spoke to whoever was doing this to me and they reacted to my ideas and things got worse.  At one point I was trying to sleep and I had a dream that some woman with a device entered my spirit realm and said "God sent me here to torture your thoughts".  Another time I was being asked who I was and how I came to them, my head being at this time totally ripped open, and the words came down from the sky and had a physical form, and entered my brain and I mentally heard "I have done all of this because I am God."  This device became very complex and I was constantly assaulted by hallucinations for long stretches that lasted months and sometimes years.  It was only recently that I started pleading for it to stop (youd think this would be the first thing to do), and some of it got lifted from me, but it really ended when I realized what the cause of our actions are, and a voice said "You know enough".  now the wires are still there, and they still change position, but my whole head is fully penetrated and activated.  I find that I have to take deep breaths to balance myself as I sit in the grip of this thing.  I have control of my thoughts now, thankfully, and I practice not having any, though as I continue to try to understand, and still have the want to make art, I force myself to analyze.  Really this device has overtaken my ability to critically think, and now I am of no mind and no spontaneous thoughts arise.  Its boring, I dont desire anything, I need to sit silently for long periods, but I feel healthy othwerise.

If you have a physical practice, I'd focus on that for now.  Try to give the brain a rest.

Please allow me to plant a seed.  When a person becomes fully spiritually realized, they have 'realized' from the inside Who they really are.  Nothing is fragmented.  Demons that have been manifested have long since retreated.  You will realize that you are the sentient part of God.  You are God.  There is none other.  It's who we, collectively, Are.  When you arrive at that inner realization, I would guess that the other distractions will cease.

One way to get there is to examine closely your own personal history and see how your early conditioning laid the foundation for who you are today.  Once you see the connection and are in awareness about certain tendencies (character defects) that interfere with your journey upward, just the awareness alone will separate you from those tendencies (like manifesting demons, etc) and you will become lighter and lighter.  But right now, your need is to manifest something appearing as a demon - but certainly this stems from needing to re-create a sense of fright (if the demon activity scares you).  Look to your childhood to see if that's your "comfort zone" emotionally.  It may be worth a try.

This probably doesn't apply to you, but I've known people in the past who unintentionally create demons because they have a severe need to be different, or special in some way.  Seen.  Recognized.   This is always worth examining too, as our egos can do pretty incredible things that work against us.

Best wishes to you.  Please also consider that you continually give it life by using the name helpfuldemon.